Mind Made Up Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- If I gave Milly my phone number, what would you think? I politely but directly ask Olivia.

- Well, she is cute.

- Would it bother you?

- Should it? she asks me.

Her reaction is not the commitment I was looking for, so I press on with my line of inquiry. There can't be any confusion here.

- You said we were lovers - but you also said we didn't need to be exclusive. At the same time, I don't want to hit on a girl if you're with me, I explain to her. How... should I proceed?

- Well...

Her hand reaches across the table to mine.

- I know how I feel about you.

- And that is?

- That I want you in my life, in any capacity you will have me.

I blush from the confession; she continues.

- That being said, you're... you seem to be very... outgoing. You don't seem to be - and this is not a judgement, ok? - a one-woman man. Am I wrong?

- I don't know, I honestly answer. This is all very new to me. I was never this... uh... popular before.

- Really? That's hard to believe.

I giggle.

- My point, she continues, is that if you want to do something, you don't need my permission.

- I get it. Like you don't need mine. But I want to respect you.

- Your honesty - right here? That's respect.

She squeezes my hand for confidence, then lets it go. This conversation has eased my worries. When Milly returns for our orders, I look at her and caress her hand gently as it passes near mine. She blushes, her eyes darting away from me.

- I'll call you, I simply tell her.

- I'll... let Lulu know you'd like to speak with her.

- In private, if possible? I ask.

- Again, I'll... see what I can do.

She looks flustered as she walks away; I turn my gaze to Olivia and she seems amused.

- That girl is so infatuated with you. I'm almost tempted to see where you could take it!

- You are?

- Well yeah... you're... a smooth operator, Grant.

Milly returns with our food, a piece of paper with her number on it, and a promise of a meeting once we're done eating our meals. The food is delicious; we eat away hungrily and empty our plates. Olivia chats, between bites, about her own ambitions in life. She doesn't want to work at Janie's ice cream parlor all her life.

- I should go to college, or something.

- To do what?

- I'm really not sure, that's the problem. Also money's an issue. I did put some away, but it'll never be enough for two or three years of schooling.

Money. Always the same problem, I tell myself. But I'm on the case. Again, I choose not to explain my thoughts to my partner, lest they don't work out.

Milly eventually comes to get me, dragging me to the kitchen and then to the storeroom. I see my host, sitting alone at a table. She's dressed in a power suit. Everything about this woman screams power, from her professional haircut to the serious glance she offers me as I walk in. Milly leaves us.

- Please sit. Grant, is it?

- Yes ma'am, I respectfully say as I sit down.

- Milly told me you wanted to speak with me.

- I do.

- Milly's a great employee, comments Lulu, and she's smart. You must have made an impression on her for her to vouch for you. That's why you're here. You have one minute to tell me what you want from me.

The sudden pressure I'm under suddenly jerks me back to full awareness; I was being lost in her delicious curves and platinum blonde locks. She stares at me and I lose a few precious seconds, but then I jump into my diatribe.

- Miss Bowler, I'm a graphic designer currently looking for work. I've studied hard to get where I am. Currently, I live out-of-town, but I plan on moving back to town.

Apparently, I've made up my mind; the thought seemed to manifest as I spoke. I continue as Lulu studies my face.

- What I need is capital. An investment to start my own business. I don't know of any other graphic designers in town. This is a new market and I think I can make a profit from it. I have samples of my work, on my phone, that I can show you. But you have no reason to invest in me, and I'm not asking you to.

- Oh?

- I want to go to the bank to get a loan, but I won't get one unless I have someone to back me up. I'm thinking fifty thousand dollars.

The number doesn't faze her.

- With a loan, I can get what I need, set up my job and remain afloat until I turn a profit. That's my business plan.

It occurs to me, as I finish my short introductory speech, that my demeanor was not flirty at all - I came at her all business. I don't know if that means she won't be influenced by my words. I can't read her face - she's a professional businesswoman with years of experience and I'm an out-of-work graduate of 22 years. To be honest, my chances don't look good. And yet...

- That's a bold proposition, Grant. Please call me Lulu.

- Alright, Lulu. What do you think?

- Well, your presentations lack panache, but it certainly doesn't lack passion. What would you do with the money? Specifically.

- Remain afloat, essentially. Before I build my reputation, I'll have very little work in town. It might take me up to six months to get my name out there and become known. I'm a patient man, but I can't live on promises. I need money for food and rent.

Clearly, my words are having an effect; Lulu is actually considering my proposal, and it seems to me that a woman like that wouldn't jump at my proposal under normal circumstances. It is, at best, a stretch.

- So you want me to back up your loan?

- That's what I figured. I'd ask my mom, but she can't mortgage the house again, and I don't want to put more strain on her.

- That's commendable on you. Taking care of your mom.

I thank her you a kind smile. Her eyes are squinting; I still can't read what she's thinking.

- What happens if you fail? she asks.

- Well... well, you're out fifty thousand, obviously - or whatever else remains to be paid from the loan. If I'm not mistaken, that's trinkets for you.

- Not trinkets, no, but I would survive...

She puts her hands together in front of her face, then stares at me.

- Six months? I'll take that bet.

- You will?

Despite my prowess with words, demonstrated in previous instances, I'm amazed that she accepts.

- Conditions, she adds.

- Of course!

- First off, I want to see some of your work.

She hands me her business card; I grab it. It has her contact information.

- A full portfolio - make it the best you have.

- Done and done.

- Second: I'll want a formal interview with you next week, after I've reviewed your work. If I like it, I may hire your services to redo the designs on some of my properties.

- I'd be happy to.

- If I back you up, you'll do my work at cost, she adds.

That seems unreasonable to me; she might work my ass off and I'd never turn a profit for contracts with her. It's a delicate refusal so I have to frame it correctly.

- I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, the point is that I pay back the loan, so you don't have to, and if you pay me cost, then I can't pay back the loan.

- Mmm... good point. Okay, let's forget the third option.

I'm relieved she agrees.

- But I'd like a share of your profits - let's say, once you pay back the loan and are able to fend on your own, then we can discuss it.

- Sounds good to me.

She extends her hand; I shake it.

- You present yourself very well, Grant. I'm... I haven't been swayed by a proposal like yours in years. But I see your ambition - your drive. It's... inspiring for someone like me. I want you to succeed.

- Again, thank you.

- Well then, let's have Milly take you back to your seat. I expect news from you soon, Grant.

I rise.

- Thank you again, Lulu. I'll... give your name as a reference at the bank.

- I'll expect their call.

With no more to say, I'm showed out the door and back to my seat; Olivia stares at me excitedly.

- And?

- I got it!

- That's wonderful.

She grabs both my hands and squeezes. I see Milly returning, empty-handed.

- Meals are on the house.

- Really? Is it Lulu?

- Of course it's Lulu, she quips. You think I have the money to pay for customer meals?

I give her an amused grin; she bites her lower lip. Despite Olivia's presence, Milly tries her hand.

- When... can I expect a call?

- When do you get off? I ask.

The innuendo in my question makes her blush.

- Shift ends at 6.

I thank Milly, leaving her a generous tip, then turn back to Olivia; she seems amused by our play.

- Say... you said you'd be curious to see where I could take it.

- I did say that, Olivia agrees.

- Was that sincere?

Her gaze turns playful.

- It might be, she quips.

- Okay.

We pick ourselves up and walk out the door.

- I need to go to the bank, I tell Olivia, but then I'm all yours for the day.

- I like to hear that.

- And... if you're up for it, I'm going to call Milly after her shift and ask her to hang out with us. But only if you agree.

- Can I think on it?

- Take all the time you need.

I grab her hand and we start walking towards the bank, really three street corners away. I cast a glance at Olivia's pensive face the whole way there. As we near the door, she stops me.

- This is something that you'd like.

- Yes. But not at the detriment of what we have.

- I'm very... very curious, she tells me. Can't really explain why but... I'd like to see you... with her. Charm her, you know? Make her... melt. Fall for you.

She laughs.

- I really can't say why.

- If you're certain, then we'll do it. Later.

I pull her into the bank. The process of securing the loan is long, but not complicated - not with the backing I have. When the clerk calls up Lulu Bowler for a reference, he is stunned to find that I didn't make the claim up. The bank transfers the money to my account; when I check the balance, the number makes me dizzy.

A part of me can't believe it worked. As we head out, I look around the bank and my mind wanders to the possibilities available to me. It's frightening, in many respects. Still, I'm feeling giddy and I want to celebrate. I'm fully recovered from this morning's activities. I cast a lewd glance at Olivia.

- I want to celebrate, I tell her.

- Really?...

The innuendo in her voice is priceless. She looks around, then we resume walking briskly, back towards her place. On the way, her hand caresses mine.

MOMENTS INTO HER HOME, she's on the living room floor, her skirt raised, her panties off. My pants and underwear are around my ankles and I'm pounding hard inside her. She's covering my face with kisses while I focus on the lewd acts joining our lower bodies. The built-up tension has its way with both of our minds. I thrust hard into her, my hands on her hips, eliciting sweet moans in between the kisses.

- I could... get used to this... she tells me.

- You'd better, because I'm going to fuck you every... opportunity I have.

Moans echo with intensity around the living room, our bodies sliding against the floor from the intensity of the intercourse. It's nothing but animal instinct at this point, and both us enjoy it immensely.

- God! Make me your bitch! she goads me on.

- You are my bitch! I snap back.

Letting go of her middle section, I grab her throat with one hand. She moans harder, the climax hitting a moment later for her. Her cries are cut off by the pressure against her throat, I release her towards the end.

- Ffffuuuucccckkkk!! she yelps through the gag.

I keep drilling with ferocity and abandon; I'm not done until I spend myself inside her, which I do about a minute later, while she's still moaning and groaning from the delight of the experience. All of my energy spills out with my seed inside her and I scream my orgasm practically at the top of my lungs.

Then, I fall on top of her, exhausted. She wraps her arms and legs around me and pins me there, panting, satisfied.

- Damn, she mutters.

I don't say anything. I squeeze her back, taking it all in, plus remembering to breathe.

- We... forgot to lock the door again, I mention.

She laughs; the movements from her body eject me from it. I rise as I best I can on my knees.

- If this ever gets old, shoot me, I say.

- I will. But it won't.

She gets to her knees herself, then puts her lips to my cock, and starts licking it clean. I shudder at the sensation; she then raises her face to mine and kisses me. I return the affection with a passion, but quickly let myself slide back down, the exhaustion kicking in.

- I could sleep.

- Then why don't we? she asks.

- Really?

- Yeah. Come on.

She gets up and drags me to bed; we strip off everything and hide under the warm blankets. She wraps her arm over me as she presses against my side.

- No shame in wanting to sleep after sex, she adds.

- Or cuddle.

- Yeah...

With a warm body at my side, it's not long before I slip into arms of Morpheus.

WHEN I LATER WAKE UP, my first duty is to check the time; my second is to text my mom that I'm not coming home for supper. My third is to check on Olivia; she's still sleeping soundly. I don't wake her up. I get up and investigate her room with my eyes. I'm drawn to a picture of her and her family on the mantle. They look nice. I move to her mirror and examine my naked body - I like it. I look good. I've never looked (or felt) so good.

A message from my mom follows: "I'll keep a plate warm for you just in case." It's a sweet gesture, but I confirm to her that I won't be back. I also realize that I need to tell her something, but it will wait for tomorrow. I don't tell her that because I don't want to build any suspense for it.

I text our new friend, the waitress from earlier, Milly. It takes her a few minutes to answer, which I take for a quick restroom break. Her message reads: "Text me when and where." I smile. I walk back to the bedroom and stir Olivia awake.

- Morning, sleepyhead.

- Hey, gorgeous, she speaks back. Was really nice sleeping with you.

- Tell me about it.

I caress her naked back.

- Just texted Milly. From the restaurant.

Olivia nods her head; she waits for me to follow up.

- She would like to... hook up with us. If you're still willing.

- I'm willing, Olivia states.

- We need to decide on a time and place, then.

It takes us a moment, but we make a plan. Olivia grins; she seems quite excited at the prospect of what's about to play out, and I can't call myself indifferent either.

IT'S AROUND 6:30PM when someone - Milly - knocks on the door to Olivia's apartment.

- Come in, Olivia calls out.

We've moved the furniture to that when she comes in, the first thing she sees in the half-darkness - we've turned off all the lights) is the living room couch. Olivia is standing in her kitchen, alone- she's wearing one of her dresses, a dark item that doesn't make her stand out too much against the backdrop. I'm hiding in her room, but I can hear everything very clearly.

- Close the door behind you, Olivia tells her.

Milly does so; I can almost sense the excitement when she talks about.

- Hi...? Why are there no lights?

- Because we're playing a game, Olivia replies. Do you like games?

- Where's... Grant? Milly asks.

- Very close.

I text Milly: "Play the game and I promise lots of fun." She answers: "Will I see you soon?" My reply is equally quick: "Follow Olivia's instructions and you'll see all of me."

- Satisfied? Olivia asks.

- I... am. What do I need... to do?

The excitement is palpable in Milly's voice. Olivia points to the couch, then walks closer to it.

- Sit on there.

Milly moves, removing her shoes in the process, and goes to sit on the couch. I can only imagine what it looks like, but I won't have to imagine for long. Olivia walks over to her; she's holding her cellphone, aimed at Milly, transmitting live video. Olivia quickly realizes this: I see on her face the intrigue.

- Is... Grant on the other line?

- He is.

It's a two-way feed, but I've turned the sound off on my end so there's no echo. However, I can speak up.

- I'm watching everything you do, I whisper.

- Are... are you recording this? Milly asks.

- Not yet, I tell her and it's the truth - I would never record her without her permission. Would you like me to?

She hesitates.

- Are you... going to come and join me later?

- Follow Olivia's instructions and I will.

- Then... yes. You can... record.

Olivia activates the recording function on her phone. Milly purses her lips. Olivia's in charge of the next steps: I have only to watch and enjoy.

- Milly, tell me about yourself? Olivia begins.

- My name's Milly Flint. I'm 21 years old. I work as a waitress at a local restaurant. I'm a Virgo. What else?

- And is this your first time doing porn?

The blunt question surprises Milly; she suddenly realizes the setup we've created. The casting couch is a classic trope. A female pornstar interviews the new recruit, before the stud enters. Sometimes, the interviewer also jumps in on the action. I'm concerned for a moment, so I chime in.

- We can stop at any time. We don't have to record anything, I tell her in my most reassuring voice.

I see her hesitation turn into a smile.

- I trust you, she tells me, then turns to Olivia. Yes. It's my first time.

- How often do you have sex?

- Not often enough. I don't have any current partners.

- And when was the last time you had sex?

- About six months ago.

- What was it like? Olivia continues.

- Boring as fuck. Seriously. The guy just climbed on top of me, put it in, and fucked me for a minute before cumming.

Olivia holds back a smirk; clearly, Milly is being quite sincere.

- Do you masturbate? Olivia asks.

- Sometimes. About once or twice a week.

- Any toys?

- Nope. Fingers are magic.

She lifts up her index and middle finger together, then licks them. I sense a tension in my underwear; I've taken off everything else for the occasion. Olivia, unswayed, grills her some more.

- Any sex with women before?

- Can't say I have. Intrigued. Is that an offer?

Olivia might break there but she stays on script; I'm amazed again at how my words to her help with her focus on the scene. Olivia ignores the question and carries on.

- Are you excited to be here?

- I am.

- Good. Now, if you would stand, and strip.

From behind the screen, I see Milly rise to her feet; she pulls off her top in one swoop, exposing gorgeous looking curves behind an athletic sports bra. She then pulls down on her pants, exposing matching underwear. Both items of clothing fall to the ground at her feet.

- Turn around for me, Olivia says.

I happily get to see Milly twist a full 360 before stopping; she grabs the sides of her bra and pulls it off, revealing beautiful C-cups still firm. Her core is tight. She cups her breasts and bends slightly forward.

- You work out? Olivia asks.

- Yep. Every morning.

- It shows.

Milly takes the compliment for what it's worth, then gently, more seductively than with other items of clothing, removes her underwear, granting us a timid view between her legs. Everything is off and she is naked now.

- Do you like being naked in front of me and the camera?

- I do, Milly tells Olivia. It's... exciting.

- Good. Sit down and spread your legs for me.

Milly carries out the order, spreading wide, offering a clear view of her pink; the sensation between my legs tightens even further.

- I know what you're going to ask, Milly says, guiding a hand towards her sex.

- By all means, Olivia tells her.

I watch as Milly's fingers runs across her slit. Her index and middle finger on each side, she spreads it apart and teases herself. Gently, with her other hand, she teases her clitoris and moans.

The original plan has us wait a while, but I'm extremely tense and full of need right now; however, Olivia is equally tempted, and she's much closer.