Mind Made Up Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Mind if I...? Olivia asks.

Milly looks a bit surprised, but then smiles at Olivia.

- It's yours... be gentle?

- Of course.

Olivia leans in, handing the camera to Milly; from the new angle, I see Olivia's face leaning in between Milly's legs. Lips connect to lips; Milly moans from contact. I see Olivia's tongue run up Milly's slit, then follow it up with a kiss there.

- ...fuck this is hot! Milly exclaims.

I want in; my resolve isn't that strong. I leave the bedroom and walk into the living room. Even as Olivia's mouth continues to tease Milly's sex, I see Milly's eyes turn towards me. She's smiling with delight and desire. I walk up to her, a powerful bulge in my underwear. No words are exchanged as her hand reaches for my crotch, caressing over the cloth.

- You are insane, Milly tells me.

- You enjoying what Olivia is doing?

- Fuck yes...

- Wanna blow me? I ask.

- So much!

I pull off my underwear and get a wonderful stare on my shaft; I climb onto the sofa, facing Milly, my cock literally in her face. Her lips part and she guides me into her mouth; her hands wrap around me as she grabs my butt, then pulls me in. I close my eyes, letting her warm mouth greet me and her warm tongue please me. I can clearly hear the lapping sounds of Olivia working on Milly's sex. I caress Milly's hair gently as I feel her mouth move back-and-forth on me, delightfully working my cock.

We remain in these positions for a minute; Milly releases me quite suddenly, and I understand why quickly.

- Fuck... Olivia... fuck...

I look behind me; Olivia's passion on Milly's pussy is fierce, bringing her close to orgasm.

- Please make me cum... please...

It's then that Olivia looks up at me and asks for my authorization; I give it. Moments later, Milly is in the throes of ecstasy from Olivia's oral service. When Olivia pulls away, her chin is wet. I get off the sofa as Olivia climbs atop Milly's body. They passionately kiss.

- ...fuck that was intense... Milly states as Olivia pulls away.

I pull Olivia to myself and kiss her; her hand grabs my cock as she leans into my ear.

- Please keep some for me, she pleads.

- I am going to fuck you both, I tell her with conviction.

Even as Milly recovers, I invite her with a smile to flip over. She does so, raising her ass off the sofa.

- I'm so ready for you, I tell her.

- Put it in already! she begs.

Olivia releases me and I stand behind Milly; my manhood easily slides into her moist opening. She groans as I bury myself as deep as I can go, then thrust out, and back in. She yelps in sweet desires.

- Best... date... ever...

- So much, I reply.

Behind me, Olivia is stripping. She wore nothing under her dress and finds herself quickly naked, pressing her body against mine as I pound into Milly. Sweet hands caress my body, goading me on in my intercourse. Because she's already climaxed once, Milly is already properly stimulated, and her moans of pleasure repeat in the background as I continue my penetration inside her.

- Oooh... Grant...

- I know... fuck...

Behind me, Olivia is trembling with desire. I glance at her quickly, then make a resolution. I pull out of Milly; she moans and visually pleads for me to penetrate her again. I pull her off the couch and lie her down on her back, on the ground.

- Eat out Olivia and I'll pound you some more, I tell Milly.

She casts a longing stare at Olivia, inviting her to sit on her face. She does, facing away from me. Milly wraps her arms against Olivia's legs and while I can't see it from this angle, I know she's buried her tongue and mouth against Olivia's pussy. I keep my end of the bargain, getting down to my knees and connecting our sexes together; I thrust back in.

My very first threesome. With two women. I hum with glee.

We go at it for a while; I feel my partners trembling beneath and in front of me, losing myself in the deliciousness of the sensations pulsating on my cock. Olivia's moans are practically orgasmic; Milly's are muffled by the sex pressed against her face. Eventually, Olivia collapses forward in the throes of a powerful release, her body twitching from the pleasure she is given by Milly's mouth. As soon as Olivia is off her, Milly's voice reverberates in the room.

- Oh fuck! Oh shit! Fuck... Grant... fuck me... fuck yes!

I realize that I may have already given her an orgasm while Olivia was riding her face; she might also be climbing to a second one. I don't stop until I see the blank stare in her eyes, more pleasure that I give her, and she moans hard from my thrusts. I do indeed draw another orgasm from her frame as I relentlessly pound into her.

- Oh fuck... fuck yes!

I myself am terribly excited but I remember my earlier promise to Olivia. Somewhat reluctantly, I pull out of Milly and take a breather, panting. I'm as hard as I've ever been.

- ...Olivia? I say.

- Yes, Grant?

- How do you want me?

Her only reply is to get down on all fours and raise her ass. I gather my energies and rise, moving in behind her. The penetration is swift. We moan together; Milly shifts to her side to watch us go at it. It's nowhere near as intense as what I just did, but it's just as satisfying. Olivia grinds against me and continues to fill the room with the sounds of her lust.

I lose sight of her for a moment, lost in pleasure and excitement. My body has resisted the urge so far, but the pleasure cannot be contained. My face betrays this and I hear Milly goading me on.

- Damn, Grant... you're so hot! Fill her up good!

- Please... please, Olivia begs in accord.

I'm spent. The pleasure that's been building up in my loins is released in one powerful thrust, deep within Olivia's sex. I moan, I pant, I groan, offering myself in spectacle to Milly who can't tear her eyes off me. Movements slow down, senses dull, and I offer the most empty stare to the void as all my fluids splash away inside Olivia.

Yet even as I pull out and fall on my ass, Milly goes to town on my erection, sucking it further dry if that's even possible. More sensations make me shake all over as I stare at what my partner is doing, then look at Olivia who is slouching forward, equally satisfied.

It takes another moment for everything to wind down; Milly pulls her head up from my cock and stares at me, then Olivia, then back at me.

- Damn... this was off the hook.

- I thought so too, I stammer.

- You've gotta be the best fuck on the planet.

I giggle.

- Well, to be fair, there's 7 billion of us, so I wouldn't take those odds. But thank you.

She smiles.

For the next half-hour, I end up chatting with Olivia and Milly. Obviously, I get to know a bit more about Milly than Olivia, given that she's new to my life and I've had some of this conversation with Olivia already. She tells me that she obviously doesn't want to be a waitress all her life.

- This dead-end town will be the death of me.

- Not necessarily, I tell her. It does have its perks.

I wink at her; she winks back.

- In all seriousness, I tell her, you won't have to work there all your life.

- And you know this how?

- I have a... feeling for these things. Call it intuition.

I offer her a smile; she doesn't understand what I mean and, to be fair, I'm not sure of what I mean either. I just see people around me - wonderful, gorgeous, delightful, sexy people - who need to have their lives shaken up.

When I get up to leave, Olivia and Milly are still chatting away. I look at them for a moment and wonder if I shouldn't suggest anything with regards to their relationship. I choose not to - they don't need my help to get along fine.

- Thank you both for the amazing evening, I tell them. I look forward to more.

- Same here. When will you call?

I'm not sure what to answer there; I bob my head slowly as I think over my answer.

- I've got lots to do, so... I can't be specific. But you don't have to wait up on my call to hang out.

I've suggested it; they nod their heads in agreement.

- But I will call you back, I insist. And we can text always.

The hope in their eyes tells me all I need to know. I end up on the street, moments later, walking home, considering what's transpired today. As fun as the day was, my mind is on something else.

Fifty thousand dollars sleeping in my bank account, thanks to rich restaurant owner Lulu Bowler. It's still hard to understand how that one played out in my favor. It feels like I literally pulled it out of my ass. But I can't complain.

The plans in my mind are already forming, but I'll attend to them for tomorrow. Right now, I need my bed and some rest. That encounter left me drained, in more ways than one.

Nothing a good night at home won't cure, though.