Mind Made Up Pt. 06

Story Info
Grant makes a bold move with a realtor.
9.6k words
4.73
24.4k
32
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castillo. Sunday.

I'm beginning to like mornings. Not that I was never a morning person. I had no problems with them per se. They just did nothing to me.

But waking up to a feeling of contentment - to open your eyes and see a place where you feel you belong, to have that connection from the moment wakefulness stirs you, is quite a blessing. For the past week, I've been slowly reconnecting with my childhood town - intimately reconnecting, I should say.

On this Sunday morning, seven days into my return, I feel it. The love is there.

I rise from bed and stretch in all directions. I slap my face a few times, then head to the bathroom, not bothering to get dressed, though I don't pass anyone in the halls. Quickly, I jump into the shower (I lock the door this time, for good measure) and proceed to do a quick wash. I'm much less excited this morning than I was yesterday - that whole incident with my mom walking in on me, the pole falling down and the curtain being torn - which reminds me I need to fix it all today. I have something planned in the morning but I can drop by the hardware store on the way back, and do the repairs in the afternoon.

As soon as I'm dressed, I join my mom in the dining room. My sisters are still up in their room. I give my mom a big hug from behind, then kiss her hair. She presses against me. I sit down at the table.

- Do you want help? I ask her.

- More than you're already providing? No, dear. Thank you though.

I check my phone and text Mary. She's expecting me sometime in the morning, and I suspect how I'll find her when I get to her place. Apparently, my favorite librarian has some news about my father's illegitimate daughter - or rather, her mother. I already have minor details of information, but there's more to be said. Or maybe Mary just wants to spend time with me. It's cool either way.

When Stacey and Heather join us, I catch my older sister's stare at me. It's more intense than in previous days. We eat breakfast in relative quiet. As we get up to leave, I waddle over to her.

- Something on your mind? I ask.

- Well... yes.

I see her hands fidgeting. I wait for her to speak up.

- What are your plans for today? she asks.

- I have something in the morning but otherwise I'm free. Except for fixing the shower curtain. That, I'll do early afternoon. Why?

- I... wanted to spend time with you. If it's ok.

- It absolutely is, I smile at her. Did you have any idea what you wanted to do?

She doesn't answer - her mind isn't made up yet.

- Well, I tell her, I'll be back for lunch, so we can decide then?

- That sounds good.

She smiles back, and then we part. I suddenly realize why she seems anxious. She's leaving tomorrow, going back to her own life, away from here. I have also reconnected with Stacey, in a way that is much more intimate than is probably socially acceptable, but we have no issues with it. I also spent a full day with my other sister earlier in the week, so she must feel somewhat jealous for not having the opportunity to do so. Today is her last opportunity.

I definitely need to come back for lunch, I tell myself. Mary might want to keep me over for a while, so I'll have to be clear about that. If it's an issue, which it might not be.

Walking down the street and passing by my neighbor's home, I see no car in the driveway. Pauline is still out with her husband Jeff, visiting their kids at summer camp. Nothing I can do about it until she returns, and even then. I just carry on and guide myself to Mary Winston's apartment across town; it takes me a whole forty minutes to walk there but I don't feel rushed - although when I get a text from her inquiring about my arrival time, I do sense her eagerness to greet me. I stop in front of her apartment building and text her about my whereabouts.

"Come on up," she answers. I'm expecting something along the lines of when I got to Olivia's last Friday. I'm not disappointed when I push the door open.

I am greeted to the sight of her naked body - except for the black lacy socks that go up mid-thigh. Her hands are on the inside of her hips an she sways seductively.

- Grant...

- Mary? My oh my...

She giggles. I stand at the door, keeping it open on the hall.

- You missed me, I tell her.

- You have no idea, she whimpers. But I'm willing to show you.

She steps forward before I can walk into her apartment, then grabs my head and pulls me into her face; we kiss passionately, trading tongue; one of her hands caresses over my crotch. She pulls from my lips and leans into my ear.

- Please tell me you're going to put that thing inside me...

- If that is your desire, but do I need protection?

- I've taken all my precautions, she states. I'm yours to fill.

Her hand unclasps my pants and reaches into them; I can't help but notice the hallway door is still open; she's acting like she either doesn't realize it or doesn't care. The more her hand wanders, the more I tell myself it's the latter. She further drops to her knees and starts pulling my pants and underwear down, exposing me. The corridor draft caresses my exposed ass; she presses her face against my rising erection, bringing her lips to it. I caress her short blonde hair with my fingers, indulging in the sweet kisses on and around my shaft. I moan gently; I don't want my sounds to be heard in the other apartments. In fact, that's when I start to pressure my partner Mary to move back.

- So delicious... we should take it inside, I tell her.

- I like this danger, she repeats, but if you prefer inside...

- It's just that, well... if we get caught, one of two things will happen... either someone will the call the cops on us... or whoever comes may want to join in.

- I wouldn't mind the second scenario, Mary hints with a snicker, but ok...

Mary grabs my manhood with one hand and pulls me in; I manage to shut the door with one hand on my end. Her whole mouth then goes to town on my cock; I stare at the delicious sight for as long as she keeps me warm in there. I pull off my top and toss it on the floor.

The moment she releases me, she rises to her feet, then turns away from me and walks towards another room - her bedroom. I follow silently. She climbs into bed on her side, spreading her legs, inviting me to move in behind her.

- So that's how you want me? I ask.

- For starters.

I climb in where she wants me to be. She lifts one leg up so I can get better access. She's ready for the main course so I don't dally. From behind and slightly underneath her, I penetrate her pussy for my whole length, forcing a sweet moan out of her lips.

- Fuck, Grant! This is wonderful.

- You're so hot, Mary...

- Fuck me until you come...

That's the plan, I think. I start pounding rythmically inside her; my thrusts are echoed in her grunts as I dive deep inside her pussy.

- Fuck... Mary... I whimper.

- You give me... such good incentive... to work for you, she laughs.

- Be prepared... to work for me... a long, long time...

She giggles and moans as I continue having my way inside her, the warm tightness of her being enveloping me in delight and excitement. In this position, I can't see her face clearly unless she twists her head, but I can hear the delirious panting of her breath as pleasure builds inside her.

- Oh fuck, Grant, you're gonna make me come so hard...

- I promise you... it's not the last time, I goad her on. I want to hear your orgasm grinding against my cock.

I sense her lower body swaying in rhythm with mine as we go for gold; her sonorous pants are pre-orgasmic now as she helps me achieve our shared goal. Delight explodes on her face as she looks back at me and we make her climax. The thrusts carry her through the threshold of bliss until she winds down, spent and satisfied.

But I'm not done. I pull out of her, giving her breathing room for a few seconds as she recuperates, then I flip her on her front, raising her ass as high as it goes as her face gets buried in the pillows. Then, I bury my shaft deep inside her again and start pounding relentlessly. I draw out more sounds from her gullet as I plow my own way towards satisfaction.

- Fuck, Mary... I'm gonna fill you up so good.

- Oh Grant! I can't wait! Give it to me.

My pleasure is preceded by a few nasty grunts; I spend myself inside her, feeling the warmth shoot out of me in ropes, listening to her sweet moans of further satisfaction as we achieve our desires together. I pump until there is no more pump left, pull out and fall flat on my back. Mary remains in her positions, apparently enjoying the sensation of my fluids in her pussy.

After a short moment of stoicism, Mary rolls onto her back, her legs still spread, and she glances at me.

- Fuck you're the best. Thank you for... being here.

- I'm a busy man, I tell her. But a date is date and... frankly, I liked it a lot. I wanted it too - as bad as you.

- I did want it bad, she acquiesces.

Her hand reaches for mine; I grab it.

- I'll be your lover whenever you want me, she says. Just let me know when and where, and I'll be there.

- I'm lucky, I answer.

We remain in that position for another moment. Mary is the one that gets up from the bed. Still naked except for her black socks, she goes over to her desk and returns with a folder. I straighten up. She kisses me, then hands me the paper.

- This is what I found on the woman in question. Haven't found anything much on the ring. Sorry.

- No worries. Thank you Mary, this means a lot.

I peruse the file, checking out the details. Name, address in nearby town, driver's license, even some online pictures apparently. A very small social media presence. She's pretty.

- You're good.

- I had incentive, Mary jokes.

I smile as I lean in to kiss her; she blushes further. Her hand caresses my leg as I take in the details.

- I guess... I'll know more tomorrow. When I meet her.

- She looks like she has a decent life, Mary comments.

- Yep...

- What are you going to tell her?

- The truth, I simply answer.

My cock is still warm from our lovemaking; I feel relaxed. I put the papers down and lie on my back, inviting her to cuddle. She happily rests her head against my shoulder.

- Listen, Mary... you do understand that I have other... lovers?

- I do. In fact, I hope you do.

- You hope I do? I repeat her words in the form of a question.

Her hand caresses my belly.

- A man like you can't be tamed, Grant. That's obvious. You were born - or made - for everyone to enjoy. I'd love to watch you with someone else. I'd love to join in!

- You would?

- Absolutely.

She caresses my cheek.

- There's just something so... mysterious about you. And I feel like... I can't see it all from just one perspective. Does that make sense?

- It does. In its own way.

I kiss her forehead; my mind is racing with her admission but also with my own related thoughts.

- Would you... be willing to make some changes to your life... so we could... be closer?

- Depends on the changes, but yeah. Some, definitely.

- Ok. I need to think about all of this.

And I do - the bubbling ideas in my head are quite intense at the moment.

LATER, I return home with the stuff from the hardware store to fix the broken shower curtain hooks which I tore up not too long in a slightly twisted exposure incident.

I spent several more minutes with Mary before leaving. We didn't talk much about anything but her life, where she comes from, family, past history. She's a fascinating girl - as fascinating as anyone I've met in Castillo so far. I'm so glad my lovers don't seem to be jealous of one another - I don't think, at this point, I could pick one.

I walk through the door to my mother's home and head straight for my room, locking my door. I connect my phone to my computer and upload the pictures I just took of Mary to my full collection. I do the same with the pictures I have of my sister Stacey, taken a few mornings ago, after the 'incident' with my phone. I spent a minute or so browsing through the pictures, wondering how many of these women my father entertained more than once, or perhaps regularly like I plan to do. But is that even feasible? How many relationships can one man sustain before it gets too hard to split one's time? I don't have the answer yet, and that bugs me considerably.

I put everything away (including the folder about Jesse's mother I took from Mary) and turn my attention to another item: my graphic design portfolio. Last Friday, I secured a fifty thousand dollar loan from the bank with the help of a local rich person - Lulu Bowler, a woman with a stake in the local restaurant and tourism industry. In exchange, I'm going to work for her and redo the graphic designs of her restaurants and other businesses across town. That is, I have to send her my portfolio. I log onto my professional account and transfer links to e-mail, then prepare a formal presentation for her, which I can first send. I'm expecting she will want to meet with me again this week. Hopefully not Monday - then again, if I send it Monday, then I'll be fine. All I need to do right now is make sure that everything is ready for when I send it.

It still takes me half-an-hour to write and review the document; I save the draft for later, then step away from the computer. I grab my phone and check my texts. One from Mary, to thank me for the visit this morning; it's accompanied with a lewd picture of her in the bathtub, rinsing herself after our morning shuffle. I also have one from Olivia and another from Milly. I text them back quickly. I suppose that, if I can keep in touch with them to let them know I haven't forgotten about them, I should be able to deal with any anxieties they might have about my absences. Although I saw each of them Friday, it's unclear when I'll have time (or energy) to see them again. My plans are set for today and tomorrow, and perhaps even Tuesday.

When I get down to the kitchen for lunch, my sisters are already seated. I take my spot between them, facing my mother's chair at the other end of the table. She walks in and sets up the food on the table. We dig in.

- Right after lunch, I tell mom, I'll fix the curtains.

- Thank you.

- I bought everything for it; left it in the hall.

- I noticed, she adds.

Stacey chimes in.

- I'll help you - if you want.

- Sure.

Heather giggles.

- You can have him today! she tells her sister. I'll have him all week!

Stacey throws her tongue at Heather; mom gives them a quiet glance and they fall back in their seats.

- So is everything settled with work, mom? I ask her.

- Almost. I left a message for my boss, but he hasn't answered yet.

- Mom, I don't want you to go in tomorrow if you don't feel like it, I insist. If you want to, then sure - but no pressure.

- I'm thinking of staying home, regardless of what he replies.

I'm proud of my mother, taking care of herself first; I wonder how much of her reaction is due to the undue influence I exert on people. I need to be careful of my words, perhaps more with my family than with others.

- Do what makes you happy, mom.

- Or better, Stacey chimes in.

I'm glad my sisters share in my sentiment; my more practical older sister continues, speaking to me.

- What about your place in the city?

- Well, rent is paid for the month, so... but I'll need to go there and get my stuff if I'm going to move back in.

I see my mom's happy stare at me; I smile at her.

- This is what I want, mom. I'm not doing it just for you, in case you have that fear.

- I don't - but I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless.

- Well, you're a stronger person than me, Stacey states. I could never do that.

- Why not? I ask her.

She stares at me like I don't know what I'm talking about. After a short silence, she explains.

- I have my client list now. I can't just up and leave. I have a lot of money invested in my business.

I'm about to tell her that money is not an issue, but then I think back on what I did last Friday, as well as my conversation with Mary this morning (and the mental insights that followed). I want to hold off on saying anything until I've reflected on how I want to proceed.

- I guess that makes sense, I tell here. I get it. I still think you could - though not without difficulty - come back here and start anew.

- I could. But then I'd rush it for another two years and frankly, Grant - as much as like you and mom, and even Heather - I don't have the stomach for it.

Yet, I think. But maybe we can work on that. Later.

After lunch, I gather my stuff and head to the bathroom, Stacey in tow. She's smiling all the way.

- What? I ask.

- Nothing. I just like the idea of watching you work and get all sweaty.

- I'm working inside, on the shower. There's not gonna be much sweat, I yammer back with a grin on my lips.

- Shame. You might still get wet, though.

She giggles as she follows me into the bathroom. I open the packages, gather the material and get to work. Stacey assists as needed, which really isn't much more than holding the pole as I secure the hooks. More than once, Stacey expressly moves so our bodies touch while we're working. It complicates things only in making me drop a hook once in a while. Stacey is more reasonable when I'm screwing the pole to the wall; she only makes quips about it.

- Seems like you have a knack for screwing, brother.

- Bite me.

- Nope. No teeth involved.

The innuendo (or lackthereof) brightens my work. It only takes thirty minutes to complete the task, after which I step back and contemplate my handiwork.

- You are so talented! Stacey ironically calls out.

- I didn't see you screwing the thing in place.

- You want to watch me screwing? she blurts out, feigning shock.

I give her a sour look, then decide to roll with it.

- Well why not? It'd be only fair! You did watch me jerk off the other day.

I keep my voice down so it doesn't carry. Stacey's reaction is unsurprising, given recent developments.

- It does seem like a valid point. Ok.

I wait a moment; she walks to the door and closes it. Giving me a wink, she starts undressing. I freeze and stare. I've seen her naked before (I even have a few pictures of it in my collection) but watching her stripping live is quite enticing.

- What are you doing? I ask.

- Taking a shower. You fixed it.

I can't argue with that logic. Before long, her clothes are on the floor and she's climbing into the shower. She turns to me and stares.

- What? I ask.

- You're telling me I strip for you, and settle to take a shower, and you're not going to take advantage of it?

- Oh! Right. Sorry.

I unzip my pants and drop trousers, exposing my bottom half; Stacey seems to appreciate. She turns on the water and adjusts the temperature.

- Mmmm... nice, she says as the water starts running over her body.

My hand goes to my crotch; I gently start rubbing one out. Stacey lets the water seductively drip off her body, then she sits in the small corner of the shower, pulling the showerhead down with her. She spreads her legs and exposes her sweet pink to my sight. It's very inviting, yet I remain away from her. She then directs the water spray between her legs and I see her eyes roll back.

- Mmmmmm... that's so hot... don't you agree?

- I wouldn't know, I joke back. I'm not the one testing the waters.

- Aha... funny. Ummmm...

Dare I think it? It's forbidden fruit, and that's what so enthralling beyond the spectacle that my sister is offering me in the pleasure she's giving herself. And the enticement is getting to my head. I stop masturbating for a moment so I can fully strip down to nothing. Stacey watches me do so but doesn't interrupt her actions on herself. Afterwards, I walk closer to the edge of the bath as I resume working on myself. Stacey can't help but stare - I'm so close to her now, yet still apart. I see my sister's lips mumble indecent words as the water works its magical effect on her sex.