Mind Made Up Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nudges her nose against mine.

- What's your goddamn secret?

- Would you believe me if I told you I was magical?

- At this point, she answers, I'd believe anything. Rationally, your request is not reasonable but... fuck. Not only do I trust you, but I do so without hesitation. I mean - you could be bullshitting me about it all but... I don't feel that's the case.

- And it's not, I insist. Sally, I will find the money. Legally. I promise.

- Why do I believe you?

She giggles, then kisses me again. She pushes me away (and out), then starts to stand, grabbing my hand.

- Come on, lover! We're not done yet.

- I sure ain't, I tell her.

She drags our naked selves out of the room, down the stairs, to the back of the house.

- You haven't seen the pool yet, she tells me.

We exit in the large backyard; there's a pool indeed, unkempt brush, high fences covered in vines that prevent anyone from looking in on us. Still, Sally drags me next to the water; it's not quite murky but it hasn't been well maintained.

- Don't worry, she states. We're not here for a dip.

She drops to her knees in front of me and rapidly wraps her lips around my erection. The delicious sensation runs shivers up my spine as she wraps her hands around my ass and holds me there, sucking hard, drawing sweet moans from my lips. She performs this action on me quite expertly, returning my full hardness and stimulating the excitement towards an inevitable peak.

Yet she pulls away before I'm done; she laughs.

- God! I've wanted to do this forever.

- What?

- Have sex at a client's home. Stupid fantasies that keep me awake at night!

She laughs some more, then swivels on herself and raises her ass as she gets on all fours.

- Stick it in me again, loverboy!

I position myself behind her and ram it in without hesitation; she grunts as I push deep inside her folds and start my thrusts yet again. She gleefully moans as she speaks.

- Don't... hold back... Grant. I'm ready for your cum.

- You want it that... bad? I reply.

- So much...

I go for broke; her sweet body and her delicious moans help trigger my rise to climax as I push and pull in and out of her, my hands on her ass, her own ass pounding against mine, our bodies working in unison. She's thoroughly enjoying the second time around, but I'm almost out of juice as I keep the pace.

- Ah shit... it's coming... I yelp, moments before I am hit with pleasure.

- Come for me, she pleads.

I do. This is my third release in the day, my second in the afternoon. It's thoroughly mind-numbing, with the prior stimulation, the interruption, the scene itself. I feel myself emptying inside Sally, trembling with pleasure along the way, until there's no more - until my body orders me to stop and I do, still lodged inside her.

- ooh... that felt good, she says. So full of you... so warm.

- Aaahhh... yeah... so good...

I lean against her back and kiss her neck and shoulders; she indulges by pressing her ass against mine, granting me further wonderful bliss from her folds. We remain huddled in this fashion, warm in the summer air, exposed but hidden in the home's backyard.

As I finally pull out, I'm forced to take a deep breath to recover. Sally turns around, exposing herself fully to me, smiling.

- You fucked me good, Grant.

- You fucked me right back, I say.

She giggles, crawls to me, then kisses me. She sighs.

- I needed that. I needed to feel... good again. Thank you.

- I have... you're welcome.

- You have?

- I was going to say I have no merit, but...

She nudges my chin.

- You have all the merit. I needed a challenge and you provided it. This gamble... letting you have the house, live there, take care of it - giving you time to gather the money. It's... an insane proposition, but I like it. I really like it.

- Well, I'm glad to hear my crazy idea appeals to you. And I will make it all happen. Somehow.

I know somewhat the 'how' - the specifics of the trade are still lost on me though.

It takes us a few minutes to gather our stuff; we return to the bedroom to find most of it. I invite Sally to lie down on it and reach for my phone.

- You want a picture of me? she asks.

- On the bed where we first made love, I tell her.

- That's kind of romantic.

She assumes a seductive pose; I snap a few. We finish dressing up. By that time, I've managed to organize the thoughts for what's next.

- Listen, Sally... I'm going to need... about a week before moving in.

- That's not a problem. As I said, I'll keep the house only in the online market so it's not advertised openly, but I can't take it off or the current owners will get suspicious.

- Understandable. And if someone else makes an offer on the house, I won't stand against it.

- Thank you for understanding... I'd really rather it was you but... we have to be...

- Realistic, I finish her sentence.

She nods. I grab her hands.

- Do you want to do something about Thomas?

- No. Not right now. He doesn't need to know about this. So I won't tell him.

- And... do you have any expectations of me? Beyond our agreement?

She takes a moment to ponder.

- No. I mean, this was fun and all, but... let's keep things as they are for now. Agreed?

- Agreed.

We actually shake on it, then laugh at the formality after what we just did. Since our agreement will be tacit, there's no need for any paperwork. I can trust that Sally will keep her end of the bargain. In any event, I can't really do anything about settling this house until I have set up other events in motion.

I GET HOME IN TIME FOR SUPPER. My mind is still racing, marveled by my most recent achievement. I ignore my sisters and mother for a while. When the food arrives, I snap out of it.

- He's back on Earth! my younger sister Heather jokes.

- Sorry... been thinking about a lot of things.

- You're certainly contemplative, mom replies. Not that it's a bad thing. What's on your mind?

- This city, mom.

I close my eyes.

- What this city means to me. What it's starting to mean to me. This will sound weird but I understand why, despite the shame, dad remained in town. I'm seeing it for the first time and it's... beautiful.

I cast a glance at my sisters; they give me a wink back.

- That's why I need to stay. So I'm making arrangements for the long haul - long term, mom. I mean it. When I'm done, we're gonna be better off than before. But not just us four. People... this city is going to be better.

When I say 'us four', I'm looking at my older sister, Stacey. She's leaving tonight. Heading back to the city, to her job and life there. She can't help but see that I'm including her in my plans. She blushes, then looks away. I stare back at the table.

- That's what I want. And I can have it too. And work as a graphic designer. Sky's the limit.

AFTER SUPPER, I see my sister off. Heather and myself walk her to the bus station, after a quick farewell from her to my mom. We're mostly quiet on the way. My mind travels back to the increased intimacy with Stacey, our earlier activities with the shower yes, but also the evolving relationship there. This Sunday evening, the streets are mostly quiet. I suddenly feel her hand grab mine; on the other side, Heather does the same. We walk hand-in-hand for a while, and it's nice, uncomplicated.

Stacey stops before we reach the terminal. She lets go of my hand (Heather does the same) and turns to face me. I look at her delicious face, framed by her gorgeous red hair.

- I told Heather what we did this afternoon, Stacey says.

- And? I turn to Heather.

She rolls her shoulders.

- I think it's fine, personally.

- I thought she should know, given what else she knew, Stacey says.

- I don't disagree.

Stacey pulls forward, pursing her lips. I wait for her to make a move - I don't want to encourage this action in any way myself, because I know how powerful my persuasion can be. If she kisses me, it has to be on her terms. But she's hesitant, as if doing so would cause a major incident - or change something in her.

- What I feel, she says, is not something a sister should feel towards a brother.

I can't help but agree, yet want it as badly as her. Heather herself is holding her breath. Stacey turns to her.

- Take care of Grant and mom for me, will you sis?

- You know it.

They hug it out and I watch them squeeze each other hard; when they pull away, they exchange a soft kiss.

- I need to go alone from here, Stacey says.

- Ok, I tell her.

She hesitates, then leans in towards me. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze hard. We hold there for a long moment, then as she pulls aways, our eyes meet. It's enough. I get her sweet lips against mine, a timid kiss at first, then a bit more passionate. She melts against me, then quickly pulls away.

- Fuck, I gotta go.

She quickly grabs her bag and hurries off. I watch her walk away; Heather grabs my hand.

- I'm still here, she says. I'm gonna be alone in my room tonight.

I understand the hint, but I'm nowhere near that - even if the implication is just sleeping. Still, I decide to pull Heather in, the same way I hugged Stacey a moment ago.

- How do you feel about all this, Heather?

- I'm ready for a lot more, she confides. But I'm quite content with what we have.

I pull her in, then trade a kiss similar to the one I just had with Stacey; Heather more than welcomes it, her hands caressing my hair as we embrace.

As we let go, we turn around and head back home.

I see the trust placed in me by my relatives, the people closest to me, the people I care about the most. Not that I don't care about the others. All of them, every single woman with whom I've been intimate, whatever the context. I care. I've always cared, but these new insights and dare I say it - abilities or powers of persuasion - have somehow enhanced my caring. I realize it now, or at least it seems obvious at that moment.

When I make love, when I have sex, I create a bond with that person. That much is obvious to me. And the bond is reciprocal; that person wants what's best for me the same way that I want what's best for them.

It's funny. I should feel bad about this manipulation that I do - but if it benefits them as well, is it really wrong? It doesn't feel wrong.

I suppose I can only go with the flow at this point. I've started on a path of rediscovery and there's no turning back.