Mind Writing Pt. 01: Ali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed tuned in as I slid into her, releasing my hold on her orgasm, allowing her to spasm in blissful rapture as I impaled her. I kissed her neck as I bottomed out, her channel warm and wet and accepting, her hyman barely a footnote as I landed in her memory her first cock-induced orgasm. She felt amazing - nothing like masturbating. Her sex was hot and wet, her hole sheathing me perfectly, like we were made for each other. I was instantly addicted, and knew there was no going back from here.

'Oh, God,' she whimpered, her head back and her chest pushed skywards under me.

Feeling adventurous, as I started to saw out and then back in again, feeling my balls hit her cheeks as we fucked, our bodies one desperate shape looking for pleasure, I held her orgasm in place. I kept her there, thrashing and babbling as her virgin hole overloaded on my cock.

'So good! James holy shit! I'm cumming! Still cumming!!' she wailed as I kept fucking her, building up a pace while I used all of my energy to keep from cumming myself, and to keep her in that impossible state of bliss.

'James! Jay!! Jay please oh my god!!'

I felt a twinge of fear building, most likely out of the fact that she hadn't stopped cumming since I started fucking her, and vrigin or not she probably knew that wasn't usual.

Something inside me took over, though, and I simply ground her fear to zero, releasing her from any inhibitions she had. She started screaming, thrashing under me, alternately trying to push me off and pull me deeper. I pushed her cognition down again, and pulled out. Her body, even without me, kept shuddering, so I lay off, allowing her to calm down.

Without her mind, though, she was little more than a fuck puppet, and she proved it by rolling onto her front and pushing her rear end up towards me.

I smiled, knowing she expected me to dive back in, but between how good she felt and how sexy she was cumming that hard and loud I was close to cumming as well, so instead I knelt down and spread her cheeks, before using my tongue on her weeping slit.

She cried out, grabbing her childhood bed's headboard as her pussy was eaten from behind, moaning in inhuman wails. I felt her climbing back towards orgasm, even as my inexperienced tongue lashed at her, aiming blindly for her clit. I followed her lead, listening to her pleasure as a gauge of what felt good, my tongue feeling the sticky-wet folds of her cavity. Whatever I was doing, she seemed into it, and before long I could feel her thighs squeezing together, holding out as another earth-breaking orgasm readied to wreck her soul.

I reared back just as she peaked, lined up, and thrust myself into her from behind as she tipped over the edge, effectively throwing her at her orgasm like a ragdoll in a tornado.

This time I let it run naturally, and after a minute or so of her sporadic twitching and shuddering, she went almost completely limp under me. Her face was in the pillow, her arms out either side completely lame, her knees holding her pussy aloft for me just by virtue of being up near her ribs.

So I kept going.

At this point, I was fairly certain the only reason I hadn't come was because I had had the experience last night, when I painted a Jackson Pollock all over Ali's bathroom mirror to the tune of her MILF's orgasm. Even so, as I pumped the slipping tight virgin cunt beneath me, her mind all but wiped for my pleasure, her body a canvas I had sketches onto pleasure she would never have with anyone else, I felt myself nearing the edge.

I pounded her sopping pussy as she whined mindlessly into the pillows. Her body bounced back at me on each thrust, impaling her deep. I gripped her hips, and gave a low groan as I felt my balls tighten. Her pussy clenched, too, and I could feel her quivering muscles as I fucked her.

It was too much. Too much pleasure, too much power, having her as a willing vessel for my cum. My mind reeled at the possibilities - I could keep her aroused permanently, keep her on the edge of orgasm, able to cum only when she pleasures me; I could get rid of anything I didn't like about her, and replace it. I could completely possess her.

And not just her. Shona could be a willing sex slave, desperate for her daughter's boyfriend's cock.

I could have anyone. The goth slut who worked in the corner shop, she would be sucking my cock dry in no time, her black mascara streaming down her cheeks as she deepthroated me; I could have the supply teacher, Ms. Rodham, who was a known tease with the sixth formers, wearing low cut cardigans that showed off what everyone wanted - I could make her pull them out for me to suck on while she jacks me off. I could make Dan, at school, show me his cock that everyone says is a monster - I've never been able to act on that side of me, and the thought of doing that with him, all tall and handsome, was oh so enticing.

I pushed Ali's cognition to just above normal, and she shot back to life, her screams filling with words and cries.

'James! James what are you doing to me?! I'm gonna die James I need it! I've cum so much and I'm gonna - gonnaaaahh!!'

She turned back to look at me, and the fear, confusion and inexperience gave way to perfect lust.

'I'm close,' I moaned, slamming into her as she screamed through her orgasm.

'Not inside,' she pleaded. 'Not - ughh - not safe!'

I put her brain down to ten, and watched as her eyes rolled back, her mouth dropping open as she ragdolled in unthinking bliss.

I slowed, so so close, and leant over her back, slick with sweat. 'Do you like it?'

A nod.

'Do you want me to come, deep inside you, like the cumslut you are?'

Another nod.

She was gone. Ali was no more - this was just a cunt with a face. My cunt, to do with as I pleased.

It was, finally, enough.

My hips collided with her cheeks, and I bit her shoulder from behind. My hands were vices on her soft hips, locking up as my body went solid. The cum seemed to slowly roll up my cock, before blowing from the tip.

Heaven. It was heaven.

I had never experienced anything like this before. The physical sensation was so much more than just cumming - you can do that with some tissues, a hand and some time. No, this was more. It was brutal, and animalistic. She was mine to have, to use. Even if she didn't want it, I could make her want it.

For an eighteen year old who had just lost his virginity, the promises of the new world swirled in my mind as I ground my hips into her upturned rear, groaning like an animal as she mewled under me. As I emptied my balls into her virgin cunt, soaking her insides for the first time ever, a new part of me was born. Something dark, powerful, honest. And greedy.

Eventually, I rolled off her, and set to work putting her back together. I eased off all of my adjustments, letting her submission fade and her cognition climb, and she fell almost immediately to sleep. Her body was worn out, and her mind had been stretched and molded so much she was probably a bit frazzled.

As I lay there, the instinctive drive of primal lust wearing off, I saw what I had done.

My Ali, reduced to nothing. This was her first time, a magical moment she would never forget, with her boyfriend who she thought of as so loving, so trustworthy that she could share this experience with me. She was a loving, beautiful girl who let me into her bedroom, her heart, her body, and I took unashamed advantage of that vulnerability.

My gift wasn't supposed to be used this way. It wasn't a tool for control - or, it could be, but there was nothing good about that.

No. I wasn't that person.

I lay, naked and sweaty, and spent, next to a girl who did no harm to anyone, having stolen her moment for the sake of turning mine into a fantasy, purely because I could.

As an apology, I pulled down her self-consciousness, and upped her cognition by five each. A little more studiousness, and a little less anxiety could go a long way, I bet.

I resolved at that moment that I couldn't stay here. Not in this village, not even this relationship. But, equally, I couldn't be cruel. When she woke, I decided, I would give her happiness, and then in a few weeks, once we're all applying for university, I would make sure to go somewhere far from her, and let her get away from me.

For everything I had learned about myself, all the awful limits I had glimpsed, I knew one thing - how to do something positive with my gift.

I was going to be a psychologist.


12