Mind Writing Pt. 05: Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I was fucked by both of them for a year, before breaking it off with Danny. Then, Mr. Argento - a month later,' Holly teased as she played with her daughters' most sensitive areas. 'Number three was your father, Erin,' she said, lowering her face to lick Erin's stretched slit. 'God your father has the nicest cock. Thick enough, long enough - but not too much to hurt. You should fuck him, too,' Holly said, taking breaks to eat her daughter's pussy, her face wet and shiny. 'I'm sure he would make you cum like he does to me.'

Erin moaned around my cock as she struggled, breath becoming short. I let her surface, and she sucked in air as drool and cum slobbered on her chin, before pushing her all the way back down.

'We were only twenty, and he developed a sort of... breeding kink in me. He would fill me with cum - and I mean fill. Afterwards, it always felt like I was a walking water balloon. I wanted to... explore. Be shared. I had a taste of it with the Argentos - I wanted it more. But your dad wanted me pregnant first. He wanted to be the one to breed me.'

Erin whimpered at the word breed, and I wondered if she had inherited her mother's lustful pressure point.

'Once I was pregnant with you,' Holly said as she ass-fucked Erin with the tip of the vibrator, 'I was fair game; We set up meet-ups with friends, where Dan's buddies would fuck me raw, cumming deep inside me, using me...' Holly's eyes had glassed over a little at this point, as she fell softly into the memory of her slutty youth.

I pulled my cock from Erin's throat, letting my cocksleeve breathe, but after a wet cough or two she was begging. 'Please,' she moaned as her mother played with her folds, sliding the smooth toys into her holes. 'Please, I need it.'

I smiled, enjoying the results of her addiction and desperation being so high, and before I allowed her to impale herself on me again, I gave her an order. 'On your back.'

She moved immediately, rolling so her head fell into my lap. The toys slipped from her, and Holly pulled a face, before realising that her school-uniform clad daughter was lying, loyally open, her pussy wet and her thighs wide. Holly pulled Erin's panties off her quickly, letting the girl spread herself, before slapping the dildo against her clit.

'I remember all of them,' Holly mused as she put the tip of the plastic cock at her daughter's opening. 'As the weeks went by, and my belly swelled with you, they fucked me nightly. I loved it. One man, your uncle Peter,' she said as the tip slipped into Erin's cunt, 'had the biggest cock I've ever taken. I've never seen your dad as jealous as he was the day his brother made me cum from poking at my cervix while I was pregnant. Nothing has ever made me feel like that.'

Erin whined in my lap as my cock lay from her forehead to her chin. She lapped at it, as I enjoyed the sight of her in her strained shirt, her tits in their bra pushing at the buttons as she writhed. I moved back a little, lining myself, and slid my cock into her mouth. Her wet tongue loved me as the head pressed into her throat, squeezing me adoringly, swallowing me whole. I sat over her, on my knees, and watched as her tie and collar bulged aside as my balls rested on her face. Her smooth, unblemished skin along her collar stretched as she arched herself to accommodate me, as I leaned forwards slightly. My hands found the ironed-shirt-clad curved of her breasts, and I felt her hum around me as I used the angle to start to fuck her throat - slow, careful thrusts at first, as I felt her relax around me. Erin's hands gripped my thighs as I sped, each time pressing myself deep into her open maw, watching as her mother played with her splayed pussy.

'When you were five, I fucked your primary school teacher - Mr. Howard? God, he was a dirty man. Wanted me to call him 'sir', and thank him. He liked to tie me up, spread on his marital bed, and take photos that he would send to your father, before fucking me for hours. The fact he was in his sixties, and I was still in my twenties helped, of course. I've always liked older men.'

I knew Mr. Howard - he'd been my first teacher, too. In fact, I was pretty sure that Shona had replaced him not long after me and Erin would have left primary school altogether. He was a fat, kind old man who you'd never thought would be able to keep up with the sexual appetites of Holly, but the surprise did nothing but make me smile.

Because, in truth, Holly was a slut long before I'd gotten my hands on her.

'Holly, stop telling us about your conquests,' I told her, and she shut up. Straight away, she put her mouth to use, and I watched her dip under her daughter's tartan skirt, one hand sawing the dildo in and out of her, the other tracing her clit with the vibrator, while her mouth went to work supplementing all of it with a talented, well-experienced tongue.

'Erin - I'm gonna cum down your slutty throat, and then you and your mum are going to work very hard to get me hard enough to fuck you properly. Sound good?'

I felt her cock-stuffed head try to nod under me, and took that as permission. Not that I needed it.

I sat up, taking her tie in my fist and tugging to make her arch her back, the smooth of her neck stretching as I fucked her harder and harder. My balls, with each thrust, slapped against her face, slickened by her drooling open lips, clapping into the bridge of her nose over and over and over and over.

'Fuck,' I moaned as I ruined her throat, fucking the slutty schoolgirl while her mum kept her going. I tuned in to Erin, and felt her own orgasms brewing, and tempered it - still allowing her pleasure to build, just not forgiving her an outlet yet. 'Fuck, yes take it,' I moaned.

'HLLK, HMN, GLK, GGK, HHHNM.' Erin's wordless noises spewed from her with each impact, her voice rising with her tits as a button popped, showing a breath of cleavage through the gap in her shirt.

As Holly brought Erin closer and closer to the edge, along with my cock riding the new g-spot in her throat, I felt myself drawing closer and closer, until I couldn't take it anymore. As my orgasm crested, I tuned into Erin and released her blockage, letting her cum alongside me. Beneath me, she squirmed as my cum spurted down her throat, her muscles swallowing as her fingers gripped my backside, holding me deep in her orifice. Her hips shuddered as Holly refused to give up, playing her pussy like an instrument with her tongue.

When it was over, and my throbbing cock was no longer spewing cum but simply blocking Erin's airway, I pulled back, relaxing.

'Pleasure me,' I said, slightly out of breath, and Erin and Holly got to work immediately.

I settled back on the headboard of Erin's bed, the cushions and bedding around wet in spots - not that I cared. I was like a king, lying in his chambers as the two concubines settled at his waist, attending to his softening member.

And attending they were. Holly, ever the enthusiast, sucked my flaccid penis into her mouth, laying to me left, and used her well-trained tongue to slip beneath my foreskin and making me moan as she played with the sensitive flesh.

Erin, still in her slutty-schoolgirl garb, was lovingly sprawled over my right thigh, kissing around my pelvis, before she ducked beneath her mother's chin and took my balls into her mouth. She moaned, and the soft vibration made me swell with arousal - even as I was so recently spent. At this rate, I was going to be hard again in minutes - and when I was, I planned to take Erin. Just like I had her mother.

For a while, I simply sat back and enjoyed the two beautiful women servicing me. They were both stunning - if for different reasons. Holly was experienced, and she was clearly very happy to show it off; all physical aspects aside, that alone was attractive. It probably didn't hurt that she was still very much in-shape, and that her taut breasts and dazzling eyes made her years wash away once her passion took over. Erin, on the other hand, was like a rocket of sexual promise - her body, especially wrapped in the fetish-worthy clothes she had on now, was delicious - smooth curves, perfect tight butt and tits, slender and slim.

I decided I wanted to record the event.

'Erin,' I said, and her eyes snapped up to mine. I was really enjoying the 100% obedience. 'My phone is in my jeans pocket, downstairs. Find it, and bring it to me.'

With a nod, and a slrrp as she pulled herself off my fucked-empty balls, she bounced herself off the bed and disappeared out of the room.

Holly filled the gap happily, sucking my cock with a patience that Hannah didn't have, nor Ali. Shona, on the other hand... perhaps it was simply older women. Holly had said that she preferred older men, because they knew what they were doing. I was seeing that for myself - that, sometimes, having a clue what you were up to outshined the perfect-fuckdoll physique.

Then, Erin walked back into the room, my phone in her hand, and I was reminded that having a fuckdoll isn't much of a loss, either.

As Erin resumed her position on my right thigh, she and her mother swapped approaches - with Holly reaching under to play with my inner thighs and balls, while Erin swallowed my hardening cock whole.

'Fuck,' I breathed as I leaned back, opening my phone.

There were texts from Hannah - a mix of her spitting vitriol at using my 'hypnotism' to try and pressure her into anal, to small apologies, saying we should talk about it and build boundaries. I had to laugh.

If Hannah thought I was interested in setting boundaries, she clearly wasn't paying attention.

I swapped over to the camera app, getting a good angle of Holly and Erin, mother and daughter, my (presumably) soon-to-be mother- and sister-in-law, worshipping my cock with their lips, tongues, fingers. After the first click, Erin embedded herself deep on my cock and looked up at me, her messy red hair and schoolgirl shirt and tie, as well as her skirt all in the frame. Holly, naked and shimmering after a day of teasing, fucking and cumming, was licking the base of my cock with her arm around her daughter's shoulders at the same time.

I saved the photos, knowing that it would come in handy one day, and glanced at the time - it was past four - we'd been dancing this dance for over an hour now. How time flies.

Once I had them, and I was rock hard again, I knew I had to seal the deal with Erin.

'Erin,' I said, and those beautiful wide eyes found mine. 'How would you like to be fucked?'

She pulled her lips off me, and Holly quickly took over, to speak. 'I don't know,' she said.

'What's your favourite position?'

She shrugged. 'I... don't have one.'

I narrowed my eyes. Something wasn't right. 'Erin, have you... are you a virgin?'

She nodded, her nails raking across my thigh as her mother sucked my cock with eager lips. I laughed, actually laughed, because all of a sudden I was thinking of that night with Ali. The night I had fucked her until she was a hollowed-out, brainless piece of meat for me to cum inside. At the time, I had felt awful about it - but since then I'd gained perspective. Me and Ali had a relationship after that, so clearly I hadn't ruined anything; if anything, our sex life took off after that. Shona, her mother, had even seen us and thought it was so hot that she invited me into her home to do the same thing to her. I knew, now, from Hannah that if a person has any room to fight against me, I am unable to break certain lines in their mind - which means that it'll only happen if she wants it to.

The world seemed to have aligned for me to enjoy this. To take Erin's virginity, in the company of her slutty, homewrecking mother, and make her become completely addicted to sex. Or, at least, to me.

After all, if things with Hannah really were broken off, I could do with a new fuckpet. And, if they weren't, I could always take too. I reminded myself that I had cast aside the idea of taking Hannah with me when I went to University, but there was a really nice-looking alternative here where I could find some fat-cat banker, mind-bend him into giving me a generous monthly allowance to pay for a flat, and live with Hannah and Erin - maybe even Shona and Holly, as well - as my live-in cock whores.

'Well,' I said, bringing myself back to the reality at hand. 'I think it's time we fixed that. If it's your first time, I reckon we should make this as dirty as possible, don't you?'

She nodded, stroking me as she moved - and I realised she was humping the air. Rocking back and forth, like a bitch in heat. She was ready.

'Holly, get the lube - I'm gonna fuck your baby's arsehole first.'

Erin's eyes widened, but that glassy mindless arousal that had clouded her for an hour didn't waver. She knew it was going to happen, and she liked it.

I stood, and set myself next to her. 'On your back,' I said, and she obeyed. 'Open your shirt for me.' One button at a time, she plucked her shirt open until her stunning body was revealed to me - toned stomach and luscious breasts, clad in a thin lace bra. I moaned, one hand still slowly stroking my cock as she writhed in the bed, in heat.

Holly passed me the small tub of lube, with a squirt-nozzle at the top, and purred as she looked over her fetishised daughter.

'Sit on her face,' I told Holly, 'And hold her ankles up around her ears.'

'Yessir,' Holly smiled, getting into position on the bed. She swung one leg over Erin's head, careful not to tread on that lovely red-gold hair, until her pussy was inches from her daughter's lusting features. 'You ready, baby?' Holly asked.

Erin nodded, and Holly lowered herself onto her. I watched as Erin's tongue snaked out, trailing over her mother's slit, the mix of cum and saliva making lewd wet sounds that filled her bedroom.

'Feet up,' I told Erin, and she lifted her legs. Holly took her ankles in each hand, bringing them up until Erin was almost folded in two, her delicious slick holes presented to me like a holy offering.

'Fuck, yes, baby, that's nice,' Holly moaned through gritted teeth as she began to grind her sex against her daughter's face, Erin's muffled moans from beneath betraying her own lust. Of course, I could tell that from how wet she was, too - her lips flowered open for me as Holly held her open for me, and I settled on the bed between Erin's upturned cheeks.

Her open shirt and tartan skirt, crumbled by her near-folded form, gave the impression of her lost innocence - a schoolgirl-turned-slut, sloppily eating her mother's cunt while a guy she met today readied himself.

And ready myself I did - firstly, by taking a generous amount of lube to slicken my cock, stroking my cock until it had that certain shine to it. Next, I settled back on my haunches, and pressed the nozzle to Erin's tight anus. I pushed the tip in, opening her ever-so-slightly, and heard her give a small hm! from beneath her mother's rolling hips.

I squeezed, and Erin gave a soft purr as an amount of lube was pressed into her, slickening her from within. When I was happy, I pulled the nozzle out, and slathered the lube left on my hand against her, my fingers slipping against her tightest hole with receptive whines from Erin's currently-occupied mouth telling me she was enjoying this part of the process at least.

Thinking of Hannah, and how I wanted to, sooner rather than later, take her arsehole as she came, I slipped my middle finger into Erin's anus - just up to the first knuckle. With my other hand, I used my thumb to attend to her clit, which drew an appreciative moan from her as I fucked my finger up to the next knuckle. Then, before long, my finger was embedded inside her virgin hole. Baby steps.

'Oh, keep moaning,' Holly groaned as she bucked against Erin's tongue. 'Yes, baby, moan into me - god you feel so fucking good!'

Trailing my thumb over her clit, circling it and teasing her to moan into her mother's sex, I fucked her arsehole with my finger. She was unbelievably tight, and I knew it was going to take a little work before she would be able, physically, to take my cock - but, I also knew that, when she did, it would be unreal. I also knew that, at the end of the day, I was going to get what I wanted.

With that thought, I pulled my finger from her, and joined it with my ring finger before pressing back into her. Erin groaned, which made Holly's eyes flutter, as I stretched her tight backdoor - and a stretch it was, as her muscles forced my fingers into each other, pressing down on me like a warm, slick vice.

'She's tight,' I hissed, and Holly nodded as her eyes rolled, only half-aware of what I was saying. As her face was ridden, I used my two fingers to slowly fuck Erin's backdoor, her muscles squeezing on me but unable to push me out as the lube let me slip back in. More than once, I watched her shudder as a reluctant clit-induced orgasm swam through her body, emanating from my thumb as I religiously teased her sensitive nubbin, until her body was accepting my fingers inside her more gratefully.

Then, I pulled over my phone and set it to video. I started the recording on Holly's moaning face, letting the camera lovingly take in her sweat-glistened tits, with ankles pulled up by her hands. There was a strip of pubic hair over her daughter's hungry mouth, which was happily and greedily licking and sucking and kissing for all she was worth. Erin's folded body, with her open shirt and hiked-up schoolgirl skirt, filled the frame next, as I brought her upturned butt into shot.

And, as her anus and my cock were center-stage, I pushed forwards.

The head of my cock, first off, struggled to break the barrier of her tight opening - even with the work I'd put in, I could feel how reluctant Erin's body was to this invasion. I knew, despite my inexperience, that anal could be painful the first time, and while I was sure there wouldn't be any friction issues, I didn't want to put Erin off this any time soon. Hannah's issues were probably from some kind of bad experience, and I didn't want to put anyone off having me fuck their backside.

So, I tuned into Erin's fuckdoll mind, and felt the swirling mess of thoughts left in her. Climax, shame, excitement, adrenaline, pleasure - and there. A little pain, growing by the second as I pushed my cock into the barrier of her virgin anus.

I plugged myself into her brain, and gave her an order that, in all honesty, might break her forever in terms of being able to function in the world. But, at that moment, I hardly cared.

You will feel pain as pleasure, I commanded, feeling her body rewire itself beneath me. Her neurons bent to accommodate, shifting the nerve input of 'pain', and all but replacing it with a new destination - the pleasure center.

As the process completed, I leant forwards, towards Holly's merciless gyrating, and felt the head of my cock pop past her entrance - slipping in and anchoring me within her.

'HHMNNNPH,' Erin moaned from beneath Holly's sex, as the pain that should have shot through her twisted into blinding pleasure. Still tuned in, I pushed on that bliss and turned it into an orgasm, thick and hot, searing from her newly christened hole and thrashing through her. 'Hmph! Hmm! Fffffckk!' The noises, half-words and swears and cried of ecstasy buzzed beneath Holly's hips, wet and slick as her muscles gripped me. I moaned, the throws of the moment almost sending me over the edge myself, but I held off, holding still within her perfect backside until the orgasm subsided.

When it had, and Erin's muffled breath returned to normal, and her gripping muscles ceased their frantic spasming, I pressed into her. My cock, slick and solid, moved like hot metal in butter, her sweet backside melting for me. Her insides were hot, and as each inch of me filled her, she groaned and humped against me. Her whimpers of lust and confusion betrayed what I figured she would be thinking - how does this feel so good? Between that and her raised addiction, I was eager for the days to come of Erin desperately offering herself to me, begging to be ass-fucked until she came, over and over.