Mind Writing Pt. 05: Erin

Story Info
Jamie turns a mother and daughter into his living fantasy.
10k words
4.65
57.1k
85

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: mind control; brainwashing; questionable consent; incest; forced orgasm


-- Part 5 - Erin --

By 2:55, I was almost ready to burst.

Holly had taken her orders to heart, and after sitting me on the sofa not ten feet from where I'd fucked her to orgasm against a mirror several times, she had spent the best part of the afternoon tending to me.

She had been eager to show off her experience, likely gained through a lifetime of swinging and a marriage (and separation) based on sex, and it gave me an insight into what I had been missing.

Ali, bless her heart, had been an eager virgin, and I'd been more than eager to grow sexually with her for weeks on end. We had spent many firsts together, including my first use of my gift to get what I wanted sexually. It had been a mixed bag, and she was an innocent who didn't deserve the treatment I gave her.

Hannah, aware of my 'hypnotism', had been a semi-willing participant in my mind-warping business, and since I watched her crash out of a storage cupboard with a vibrator bouncing out of her pussy - a situation that ended with my cum both on and in her - she was the kind of woman any man would kill to be with. Her awareness, however, made everything slightly... boring. Safe.

Shona was interesting, because I hadn't been aware at the time that she was intending to seduce me. I had used my gift to implant an image of me as she masturbated, and that'd had some sort of ripple effect, which ended with us spending a long, sensual night together - with the promise of more to come. It was a reminder that, sometimes, a soft touch with the gift was the most effective.

Holly, however, was a victim of the harder touch. She was the woman my father had left my mother for. She had been willing to cheat on him because I fueled her with arousal, which wasn't even half an excuse, and she had been willing to give up her daughter as a cum-bucket for the promise of more of the unearthly pleasure my gift was able to give. I had been playing with her unapologetically, but I'd never taken away her free will. I had manipulated her orgasms, but not her addiction to them. I'd fucked her, but I hadn't made her a slut - she was that already.

So, as the clock ticked forwards, I wondered what kind of mayhem I would end up instilling on poor Erin.

In truth, she was an innocent - and, perhaps, any manipulation of her would be more unfounded than what I'd done to Ali. After all, at least she was in a relationship with me. Erin, on the other hand... I'd just walked into her life as a result of decisions made by neither of us, fucked her mother till she was sex-addled enough to admit the dirtiest fantasy, and I was pretty sure I was going to go through with it.

I wanted to. There's very little defense beyond that. I was, at one point, trying to be amicable and kind, and to think that my parents were, at least, moving into relationships they would be happy in - but instead, I had fallen dick-first into the woman who might become my step-mother, and she'd spent hours since sucking and licking and worshipping me. It was vulgar, and had me in a mindset of... just wanting to take back control. To take charge. Other people were so talented at fucking everything up, especially in the pursuit of getting their rocks off, so I figured - why be any different?

So, as a car pulled up in the driveway, and we heard Erin's keys rattle in the already-unlocked, door, and as she let herself in, I kept my hand on her mother's gorgeous head of hair, my cock down her throat, and tuned in.

She saw me first - nude, legs spread, her mother's bobbing head at my pelvis, and heard the soft choking and slurping of her delicious deep-throating. I gave her a deep thrust of arousal, pulled down any fear or anger, and made sure she wasn't going to run or scream. Although, as she stood there, her eyes locked on us and her entire body unmoving, I wondered if the urge to run was the only thing in her mind right now - and my repressing it left her with nothing.

I made sure the fear didn't distill into disgust either - the idea of her mother swallowing cock in the living room might have had that effect. But, again, with that emotion dispelled, I was giving her mind little else to focus on.

Holly pulled off me, her chin slick and her eyes watering. 'Erin, baby. You're home.'

Confusion bubbled before I could force it down. 'Mum?! What the fuck is going on?!'

'She's apologising for fucking my dad,' I said, the venom coming out a little stronger than I intended. I wasn't able to deny it - the woman currently sucking my cock, while beautiful and cock-hungry, was easily the person I hated most in the world right now. 'She's apologising for insulting my mother, for cheating. For being an awful person, basically.'

Erin, shell-shocked and bewildered, just stared at me.

'Would you like to get involved?' I asked, and for good measure pulled her honesty up to 60. No secrets here.

'What? I don't... I don't think I should do that, with my...'

'With your whore mother?'

Erin nodded.

'But do you want to?' I asked, pushing again, and bringing her honesty to 70.

'It's... I mean, it is hot, seeing someone give head...' she trailed off, and I sighed. 80.

'Are you wet, right now? Because of this?'

'I'm wet because I've spent the day fantasising about my boss, but this is making it worse,' she said, the words falling from her mouth as the wall of resistance cracked inside her head. 90.

'If I fucked your mother in front of you, would you enjoy it?'

She nodded, her hands in fists and her chest rising and falling with more urgency. I could almost see her heart racing, her dark secrets being brought up and out into the open - fantasies she had probably never indulged, or even acknowledged.

'Holly,' I said, tuning into her and pulling up her obedience - not that she was resisting anymore. She was mine. 'Sit on my cock, facing your daughter.'

Holly set out a long ssssllrpp, as my cock, red and eager, slipped from her lips. She stood, and turned so her backside was before me. My hands on her soft hips, I guided her as she lowered herself onto me, skewering herself on my cock riding me softly with her head leaning back on my shoulder. I let my hands roam across her tits, her hips, brushing her clit and nipples, teasing small sounds from her.

All as Erin watched, spellbound.

Slowly, tentatively, I allowed my influence on Erin to fade - I still kept her embarrassment and her fear low, but any artificial arousal was gone in less than a minute. Anything left was just her.

'Ask her to join,' I whispered into the homewrecker's ear as she moaned, writhing atop me, her juices leaking out onto my length, onto the fabric of the sofa beneath us.

'Erin, baby,' she whined, and I watched as the younger redhead jolted, brought back to reality from wherever her mind had wandered.

'Mum?' she asked, unsure. Bless.

'Help mummy come,' Holly moaned, her hands gripping the cushions as I gyrated under her, our fucking slow and sensual. I had no intentions to rush this.

'I don't...'

Ugh, I thought, getting a little bored of the innocent routine. Fine, Erin hadn't done anything wrong - but, honestly, she was sexy, and Holly's teasing had been wonderful - but I hadn't cum in hours. So, I slid Erin's critical thinking down to 5. I still didn't touch her arousal; anything she felt in that regard was all her. Only now, she wasn't going to question it before acting on it. No thoughts about morality, or incest - nothing. If she wanted to come over here in her shirt and jacket, with a plain grey skirt below, drop to her knees and eat out her mother's stuffed pussy, she would do it.

'Holly,' I said into the soft flesh of her neck, as her head lolled over my shoulder, moaning in low sounds as she rolled her cunt on my cock. 'What's your favourite photograph of Erin?'

'Hmmmm,' she groaned, trying to think. Struggling. 'Her graduation,' she said into my ear, nibbling the lobe. 'She looked so pretty.'

'Graduation,' I repeated, looking up at the unmoving Erin. I was growing bored by her hesitation - and, to be honest, a little frustrated, too. I was giving her every option to choose to fuck me. If she wasn't going to take it, I might have to press a little harder. 'You know the picture?'

She nodded, and looked at the wall. Above a plastic plant there was a picture of Erin in her school uniform - black blazer with a striped red and yellow tie, and a pleated tartan skirt, knee-highs and flat shoes. I smirked. 'Secondary school graduation. Not Uni?'

Erin shook her head. 'Didn't get in.'

'Ahh,' I mused. 'So. You're sexy and stupid.'

She pulled a face, and it annoyed me. She was beautiful, and I was starting to get a more... aggressive urge. Between Hannah's rejection of me, and the fact that I currently had my father's lover grinding herself to orgasm on my length, I wanted to be in control.

If I was going to do that, I had to do it fully. I had to commit.

So, I took her.

Obedience - 100. Cognition - 30. Critical thought - 20. Arousal - 80. Climax - 70.

Before me, I watched as Erin's eyes glossed over, her stature relaxing as her mind melted away. I twisted Holly's nipple and felt her grind on me as her daughter's brain slipped into a sex-addled nothing, and I frowned. Holly, in all of this, was the person who had done wrong - but, I was getting back at her for fucking my dad and having an affair behind my mum's back. And, to me, there was only one way to get back at her for that.

'You fucked my family,' I whispered in her ear, as she hovered near an orgasm I didn't permit her. 'Now I'm going to fuck yours.'

She mewled a lustful affirmative, and I smiled. I didn't care if Erin was 'innocent' - so was my mum. People got hurt. Why shouldn't she?

'Erin,' I said, and her gaze snapped to mine. She had lovely doe eyes, wide and attentive. 'Find your old school uniform. I want your mum to remember you at your best, before I take you.'

She nodded, and wandered upstairs.

'Off,' I snapped at Holly, and she shuddered, leaning forwards and standing, her slick pussy sliding off me. The air was cold on my cock, and I smiled, realising I had been inside her for hours now.

As shitty as things were, they could always be worse.

'Do you have lube?' I asked her, and she nodded. 'Get some, and whatever toys you have.'

She followed her daughter upstairs, and I followed, erection bouncing against my thighs as I walked - it was almost silly.

Then, when I found myself up on the landing, I had to stop and appreciate the sight before me. Erin was in her doorway, glassy-eyed and biting her lip; she was wearing a pair of black slip-on shoes and knee-high white socks that showed off the fine curves of her tones legs; her thighs fell under the hem of her pleated skirt - the exact one from the picture - which had her shirt tucked into it; the swell of her bust was covered by the shirt, and the tie over that, slightly open at the neck; she wore an open blouse over it with her old school insignia on the chest.

She watched me approach, and waited, thoughtlessly, for my instruction.

'Good girl,' I said as I met her, stroking her cheek. Her green eyes stared up into mine, looking for approval. I tuned in, and treated her to a small orgasm as I kissed her plush lips, my hand slipping beneath her blouse and round the curve of her back, pulling the fuckable-schoolgirl close. 'You,' I said as our lips parted, sticking to each other ever so slightly. 'Are the perfect fantasy, aren't you.'

She smiled, and I brought her cognition up a little. Just to 40. No need to be generous.

'Thank you,' she whispered as I held her.

I stroked her back, then slid my hand to the rump of her arse, feeling the fabric of her skirt bunch slightly. She shifted her weight, and her eyes fluttered. 'Do you like it when I touch you?'

She nodded.

'This cock,' I said, pressing my hips forward so my length slid against her thigh, 'has been deep inside your whore mother.' I pulled her into me by her butt, making her thrust against me, grinding against my cock. 'Would you like to share me?'

I looked inside her head.

Commit, I told myself, as I pulled up her adoration. Her addiction. Her desperation.

Erin nodded, her hands going to me - stroking my torso with nimble, light fingers, before pulling me into her room. It was dim enough, and some of her clothes were strewn on the floor from her open wardrobe, but I could see the bed as Erin pulled me down on top of her onto it.

Our lips met, and her kinky schoolgirl outfit ruffled as we intertwined. My cock strained, sliding against the soft flesh of her thigh, slipping beneath her skirt as we made out. Erin's desperate moans and gasps as we felt each other fuelled me, urging me to play with her further.

Light from the corridor spilled in, and I saw Holly holding a selection of toys in her arms - a few dildos, varying in size, as well as lube, and a few other items I couldn't see from the bed.

'Stop,' I told her, and Erin froze in place. 100% obedience was fun. I stood, and looked at the toys Holly had - bringing it all to the bed to dump out around the lust-addled daughter.

'On all fours,' I told Erin, and she got into position. 'Face down, arch your back,' I said. She obeyed, and treated me and her mother to a lewd picture of her backside, covered in tartan skirt and white soaked panties.

I took a second just to enjoy the sight, before turning to her mother, the naked MILF with a bottle of lube in her fist. I tuned in, pulling up her obedience. 'Holly,' I said, and she looked at me with wide, patient eyes. Like her daughters, only with a dash more intelligence behind them. 'Choose a toy.'

She regarded the selection around her daughter's knees, sinking the mattress enough so they all collected around her. I stepped aside, letting her see all of them, and closed the door to the bedroom. I switched on a lamp, illuminating the space a little more, and set myself down on a chair by the window, curtains pulled nicely shut.

I watched as Holly trailed her fingers over the pieces, each one offering opportunities. There were two simple dildos, one with a suction-cup base. One was quite slim, small, smooth and baby-blue, while the suction-cup one was a sort-of fleshy pink, and larger, with realistic veining. With a smile, I realised it was still smaller than my own offering, which Holly had been making herself nice and familiar with.

Next, there was a butt-plug with a fake sapphire jewel in the base. It was quite slim, too, and told me that Holly might have experience in anal, but even then it likely wouldn't be anything extensive. Still, that was an option Hannah had kept from me, so I was drawn to it.

There was a vibrator, too - metallic and small, with a switch at the base. Next to that, a selection of nipple clamps and a ring-gag.

Holly chose the bullet vibrator, picking it up in her long fingers, and showed it off to me.

'Nice choice,' I told her. 'Now, make your daughter cum with it.'

Holly's eyes lit up, and I felt a pang of excitement from her - entirely her own. I might have broken down some barriers here, but this woman was well on the way to fantasising about her own daughter anyway.

The mother settled herself behind her daughter's upturned backside, flipping the skirt up over her hips and twisting the end of the vibrator. It buzzed to life in Holly's hand, and she started to trail it up the inside of Erin's thigh.

I tuned in, just riding the twitches of pleasure and lust the two women before me were going through as Erin was teased so lewdly by her mum. I listened to the soft gasps and moans that fell from the two beauties, as one pleasured the other - slowly and indulgently.

'Talk,' I moaned as I listened, hard as a rock but doing little more than holding my cock, the odd stroke searing through me as my long-edged orgasm lay beneath the surface.

'You like that, sweetie?' Holly asked, her voice low and lustful, as the metal vibrator teased Erin's folds.

'God, Mum that feels so... so wrong...'

'But?' Holly asked, creeping so close that I was sure Erin would feel her mother's breath on her upturned cheeks by now.

'But - but - oh God - mum I'm gonna cum!'

She started to shake on the bed, biting at the bedding as her feet shook, either side of her mother's naked form. Holly dragged the vibrator along Erin's clit - still through the fabric of her simple white panties - until Erin went rigid. I felt the climax take her, not ripping through her, but more like a large wave crashing through her body, from brain to clit and back again.

'That's it, baby,' Holly said, comforting her baby girl. 'Cum for mummy.'

Erin gasped, moaning as life came back to her. She stayed in that same position, as I'd told her, however - unable to move. Unwilling to move.

'Holly,' I said, getting her attention as I slowly, softly stroked myself. 'How many cocks have you had inside you? Ever?'

She thought for a moment. 'Sixteen,' she said eventually.

'Tell me about them as you fuck your daughter. Use the lube, and a dildo.'

Holly pulled back, giving Erin a moment to breathe, as she lubed up the smooth baby-blue toy. 'I was nineteen when I had my first cock,' she said as she slid her daughter's panties down her thighs, stretching them apart to get access to her youthful pussy. She slid the silicon thing between Erin's lips, and purred. 'Donny Argento. He had a beautiful, fat cock,' she said as she pushed the head into Erin. Erin moaned, and I decided I wanted a different view of the action. I stood, listening to Holly's tale as I sat on the bed, sliding myself above Erin, so my cock was against her soft face.

'We didn't know what to do, but he made me feel good,' Holly said, monologuing as she slowly fucked the dildo into her daughter's soaking hole. Erin, moaning with each invasion, took the head of my cock into her mouth, silencing herself as she listened to her mother's history. 'We fucked like bunnies for weeks, but he could never make me cum. His father walked in on me in the shower - Mr. Argento - after I'd spent a night with Donny.' I watched Erin's eyes water as she took my cock in her mouth as deep as she could, struggling to get it in her throat. I tuned in, and reduced her fear, before giving her an instruction - You do not have a gag reflex, and there is a g-spot on the back of your throat. I could almost see the nerves in my head as I built the instruction, teaching her body to translate the invasion of a cock in her mouth into pleasure.

Immediately, her face sank all the way to my base, and I let out an involuntary moan as her lips met my pelvis, her eyes wide in a mix of surprise, arousal, horror - the tight, wet, throbbing chasm of her throat massaged me beautifully, as Holly kept going.

'He saw me, and he couldn't resist. We fucked over his sink - I was nineteen, bare naked and dripping wet; he was in his fifties, wearing his overalls, and he fucked me to orgasm with his toolbelt clanging against the porcelain. He made me cum as he put his thumb inside my tightest spot...' I watched as Holly met my eye, before slicking the vibrator with her lips, and pressed it against Erin's tight backdoor, pressing it in until she was just holding the base, which stopped it from getting lost inside her.

Erin's eyes rolled as she was pleasured from her invaded pussy, vibrating anus, and stuffed-full throat all at once. I felt another orgasm threatening her, and - in all honesty - one in myself as well.