Mind Writing Pt. 06: Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck off.'

'No, I can tell. And, that arousal is at 45 - which isn't too high, but it's higher than what people would usually have at work. But your doubt is higher, at around a 67. Oh - now it's 65. You're believing me.'

'That remains to be seen, Jamie.'

I smiled, her tone making me relax a little. 'There's another side to it - which is more...'

'The instructions,' she said. 'Like what you've done to me.'

I nodded. 'Yeah, the videos, and pictures-'

'And the other thing,' she said.

It took me a moment, but I realised. 'Oh my God, I completely forgot,' I said, turning towards her. 'I'll undo it-'

'No,' she said, putting her hand up. 'You will, Jamie - but before you get back in my head, I want that proof. Then you can un-fuck my nerves, or whatever.'

'Fair enough,' I relented. 'So. I can make someone, I dunno. Scared, angry, happy. Anything. Out of nowhere. Pick a person and an emotion, and I'll do it.'

'Fine,' she said, standing. 'Lets go. I've thought of someone.'

I followed Hannah out the back door, as she pulled on her black jacket, despite the warmth.

'Where are we heading?' I asked her as she led me up the long walkway, past the field and up towards that main road. Hannah, besides me, had pulled out her phone.

'Question,' she said. 'And this'll come off as rude, but - where do you stand with guys?'

I faltered. 'Guys?'

'Yeah,' she said, not looking up from her phone, our feet crunching against the gravel as we walked. 'Matt has been sending me dick pics, messages almost every day. He hates your guts, by the way. We're going to go to his house, and you're going to make him... I dunno. Maybe stop him from cumming unless he plays with his arse. Or just give him erectile dysfunction, or something.'

I snorted. 'He's that bad?'

'Take a look,' she said, showing me her phone - from Matt, there was just a list of messages, and then every four or five blocks of text there was a picture of his penis - erect, sometimes in the mirror, or from-above.

'Jesus,' I said, looking away. 'Will that work as proof, though? Don't you want something more... immediate?'

She considered it, and agreed. 'Yeah, you're right.'

'Again - I'm not hurting him.'

'No, no, nothing like that. Maybe... maybe give him one mind-blowing orgasm, and then lock it off so he can't. Not until we let him.'

I looked at her. 'We?'

She shrugged. 'I'm not going to deny it, Jamie - with you, I've had some of the best sex of my life. Now that I know why, I think we can, you know. Get back to having fun. Within reason.'

'Ground rules,' I agreed. 'That sounds smart. Give me a limit, so that I don't go too far. It's needed.'

Hanah nodded. 'Plus, I haven't been able to cum in over a week, and I'm going insane, and if you're saying that I can't cum without anal, I want you to fuck me for hours without letting me cum.'

'That sounds... insane, Hannah.'

She shivered, leading me off up a residential street. 'Yup. But first...' She found the house she was looking for, and hammered on the door. 'We're going to pay my ex a visit.'

Standing behind her - and more than happy for Hannah to take the brunt of what was sure to be an unhappy Matt answering the door - I decided to tune in to him; I reached out, and felt two people in the house. Not being able to see them, all I had to go on was the current emotions they were feeling, and what I felt shocked me.

Hannah was about to go for another steady, hard knock on the door, but I stopped her.

'Hannah,' I said, my voice hushed. She frowned at me. 'Hannah, I just... tuned in. I can feel two people.'

'Two?' she asked, before her face turned to steel. 'If it's that Rebecca bitch, I'm going to kill him.' Then, without another thought, she turned the handle and stormed in.

'Hannah!' I called after her, tuning to her to try and calm her down - but I could feel the other two people, too.

And their arousal, pleasure - they were fucking.

Her boots were heavy on the stairs as she climbed, knowing exactly where to go, and I trailed behind her, trying to lock down on her anger and bring up serenity, or something - but it wasn't happening. I couldn't bring myself to.

Hannah had gone through enough of my mind-melding, and she was a grown up who could make her own terrible decisions.

She slammed through the bedroom door, and a chorus of shouts and yells immediately rang out.

'HANNAH?!'

'What the FUCK?'

'HmmmFF?'

I followed her in, and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Matt, he ex-boyfriend - a skinny, but ripped guy with a shaved head and tattoos all over his bare abdomen - was standing behind a girl covered in leather straps - her eyes were blindfolded, her mouth covered and gagged, her arms behind her back and her ankles strapped to her hips. She was suspended from metal rigging in the ceiling, her legs wide as she faced upwards, her tits and stomach sweaty as Matt halted his fucking, hilted deep within her as Hannah began her tirade.

'You piece of shit,' she launched at him, making me wonder if I actually would need to step in and stop her. 'What - the week I'm gone you shack up with - with her?!'

How the hell Hannah actually knew who this was was beyond me.

'Hannah - what the fuck are you doing here?' Matt asked, stepping back. The girl bound in leather moaned as he slipped out of her, and I saw Hannah's eyes flit to her for a moment, before they went back to it.

I tuned in, and saw how fucking horny Hannah was. After a week of being unable to cum, having come back into this room where, I assumed, she had experienced more than enough orgasms - likely some of which while tied up in that contraption - she was ready to blow.

She and Matt had moved into just yelling insults at each other, some of which were directed at me, some of which were directed at the fact he was still hard as a rock even during all of this.

'Get OUT!' Matt eventually yelled, moving as though to shove Hannah - which is when I stepped in. Not physically, of course, but with my gift.

I pulled down his aggression, his dominance, his defensiveness. In an instant, before us both, he mellowed, calming down and physically kind of deflating, shoulders dropping and his puffed-up chest emptying as he released a long exhale.

'Go downstairs, sit on the sofa,' I said, imprinting the instruction in him. Pulling up his obedience, I watched as Matt nodded and started to move past us. Hannah, stunned into silence, just watched as he left the room, butt-naked, and went down stairs. 'Stay there until we let you do anything else,' I called, knowing he would obey.

'Shit,' Hannah muttered. Then, she turned to the still-bound, gagged and blindfolded woman, swaying slightly from the hanging straps. 'Well, what to do with you?'

'Hm?' the woman asked, clearly still able to hear her.

'Who is she?' I asked, and Hannah took in a deep breath.

'She is Rebecca Moray. When me and Matt started dating, she was the reason he disappeared twice a week for a few hours. They kept up their little affair for a year or so before I found out. I almost castrated Matt, but he said he'd break it off, and I wanted his dick to myself.'

She circled Rebecca, her hand lazily stroking the bound woman's body. Her neck, sternum, stomach, thigh - Hannah touched each bit of her with a lingering attention that made me wonder.

'Fucking hell,' I said, having tuned in. 'You're... you are horny, Hannah.'

Her gaze snapped to me. 'No,' she said, defensively.

I laughed, and tapped my head. 'Tell me why we're here.'

She sighed, her hand still on Rebecca's thigh. 'I wanted you to get fucked by Matt,' she said, and my stomach flipped.

'What?'

'You wanted me arsehole,' she shrugged. 'I figured you should know what I was getting into. But, now that we're here, and you've proved to me that you're not bullshitting-'

I put up a hand, then pointed at the blindfolded Rebecca, to make sure she didn't say anything more. Hannah nodded.

'I'm just saying. I'm pent up, and this bitch right here stinks of sex, and it's driving me a little insane.'

I nodded. 'I think you're right.'

She frowned at me. 'I know you're trying to do right, but this would be it. You'll win back my trust, and my... discretion. And my body. All you have to do is fuck me, and make Matt fuck me, while this bitch listens, all tied up and helpless.'

'Hhhnf?' came a noise from Rebecca, but neither of us paid much attention.

'Me and Matt?'

She nodded. 'Her man-whore boyfriend, and the guy I upgraded to,' she said, winking at me. 'Just make him dumb, horny, and obedient, and maybe make it so he can't cum, and then...' she sat on his bed, which was at the far end of the room, a meter or so from the moaning-in-complaint Rebecca. 'Then we get back to you having fun, while I make sure you don't go too far.'

'...this isn't too far already?'

Hannah shook her head. 'This, Jamie, is payback. You got payback on those people-'

'And I felt awful about it.'

'Well, that was because they didn't really deserve it. But, while you were doing it, you felt good, because it was scratching that itch, wasn't it.'

She was right, and I knew it. 'It did. But it wasn't right.'

'Neither was Matt cheating on me for a year,' she said. 'Or me leaving him for you. Or him jumping back into bed with the girl he cheated with me on. Or your parents not telling you about their split. None of it is right, Jamie, because when sex is involved, the urge takes over common sense. Now.' Hannah took a breath, and stood, coming right up to me, and pulling me in by the collar until we were inches apart. Her other hand stroked my arm, sending a light tingle through me that made me shiver. 'Because of you, Jamie, I am desperate to be fucked,' she said, grabbing my hand, and putting it on the upheld thigh of Rebecca, who mewled in response. 'I am giving you permission to use me,' she said as she slipped my hand over the soft flesh, Rebecca's warmth igniting something within me. 'I'm giving you permission to fuck with my head, and do what you want,' Hannah said, her lips grazing mine as her hand led mine to Rebecca's slit, wetness coating my fingertips as her hips rolled at my touch.

Rebecca gave out a whine, mournful and wanting, as Hannah encouraged me to play with her. Rebecca's mind, I could see, was going haywire - there were elements of fear and confusion, but underneath, as my finger slipped into her soaking wet sex, and Hannah's thumb grazed her clit with an expertly gentle touch, there was a burning heat of lust and passion.

I pulled down Rebecca's fear, helping her ease into my invasion, and the flickers of pleasure that it stoken inside her. Her embarrassment was dying away naturally, and I guessed from the situation she was in, she wasn't exactly a stranger to blurring the lines of consent in the name of pleasure.

In fact, as I searched through her mind, I found that the fear and the arousal all bled into each other, a cross-structure of masochistic senses all firing off as a stranger's finger fucked her sodden hole, stroking her insides as I considered what was inevitably about to happen.

'All I want you to do is... make it up to me. Make this slut cum harder for you than she ever would for Matt, and then make Matt cum for me harder than he will ever again.' Her lips brushed my ear as she spoke, soft and seductive. The devil on my shoulder.

I knew, then, it was a mistake to put my moral compass in her hand. Now that she knew what gift I had, she'd thrown away her morals faster than I had.

And I kind of liked it.

The validation - knowing that it wasn't just me that was a bad person. That anyone, given this gift, would fall to temptation.

Rebecca moaned as I finger-fucked her, my other hand at Hannah's side, slipping easily beneath her jacket and work shirt. She smiled as I stroked the soft flesh of her side, slipping around to her back.

'Fuck her,' Hannah whispered, as Rebecca mewled. I only realised that Hannah's hand had left mind when I felt both of her hands at my cock, stroking the bulge through my trousers with one hand as the other popped open the top button of my jeans. Her nimble fingers worked inside, and soon she had pulled my length out and had her fist around it, stroking me softly as I slid a second finger into Rebecca.

'Do you want him, Rebecca?' Hannah asked, taking her hands off me quickly to pull off her jacket, unzipping it and throwing it to Matt's bed. 'Do you want this random guy, who walked into your boyfriend's room, sent him downstairs, and slid his finger inside you, to fuck you?'

Rebecca, splayed open, bound tight, blindfolded and gagged, nodded as much as was possible. She whined in high-pitched moans as I played with her, toying with her mind as I went. I pulled up her shame, and her arousal spike alongside it, and when I let it drop again her pleasure stayed, humming ever upward as I played her cunt on and on, towards her inevitable climax.

But not yet.

'I know I do,' Hannah said, her eyes locking with mine as she pulled her polo shirt over her head. Her spectacular chest - the subject of many ogles, even before I'd painted them white weeks ago - was revealed, clad in a black bra that plunged at the middle, shaping and upholding her bust deliciously.

She noticed me staring, and smirked again, leaning in and placing a hand on Rebecca's thigh, to her right.

'Ruin them both - then you get me. Deal?'

I nodded, barely able to think as the soft of her stomach grazed my cock head, sending sparks through my pleasure centers.

Hannah moved away then, going to Rebecca's head. She looked down into the upturned woman's face, covered as it was in leather, and stroked Rebecca's cheeks as I positioned myself between her open legs.

'Bring Matt back up,' Hannah said, before I was able to get going. 'I want this to all happen at once.'

I nodded, closing my eyes and focusing. I tuned into him, downstairs, and found him struggling against my instructions. I lifted them, and invited him to come up. I pulled up his lust, and kept his anger in check she barrelled up the stairs, returning just in time to see me slap my cock against Rebecca's waiting lips. She moaned, muffled by the gag, as I locked Matt's obedience at 95.

'He'll do anything you say,' I told Hannah, who grinned.

'On the bed,' Hannah told him, and the naked Matt, still somehow rock-hard - and with, what I had to admit, was a decent package - obeyed, passing by me and the hanging rebecca silently, sitting on the bed behind me as Hannah came up behind me, surprising me by taking my cock in her hand. She loomed over my shoulder, and said, 'Go inside his head, or whatever, and make him enjoy this way too much. Got it? Same for her.'

I nodded, tuning in, and, as Hannah's hand pressed the head of my cock into Rebecca's slit, I forced her over the edge into an orgasm.

'MHHHHH!! FHMM! Hmmf - Hffff - HMM!' Rebecca's muffled screams as her body twisted, fighting against the restraints as I settled into her slopping, wet sex, filled the room. Her body flexed and strained, but whatever Matt had done to her held her in place as I pressed into her, her wet channel accepting me dutifully as I held her Climax at 100.

'Shit, she feels good,' I moaned, deciding that, instead of manually manipulating either Rebbeca or Matt, that it would be easier to implant a few instructions, and allow myself to actually enjoy this.

First, Matt - You will obey Hannah's commands; you will feel double the pleasure from any nerve; you will feel pain as pleasure when aroused; you will not cum without permission from Hannah, and only Hannah.

Next, Rebecca - You will orgasm every time you feel my cock fully inside you; you will only be able to orgasm with your pussy filled with cock; you will never orgasm with Matt again.

'So does he,' Hannah moaned, and I looked over my shoulder to see her right behind me, less than a metre away, facing me as she rode a lying-down Matt. I released my hold on Rebecca's Climax, allowing her to relax somewhat, but as soon as I had I pressed in, bottoming out inside her, and the orgasm ripped through her again.

'Fuuuuuuuck,' I moaned as I felt her sex flex and clench and writhe around me, the stranger's legs shaking she she moaned into her gag. 'Matt won't cum until you tell him,' I said, my hips starting to move of their own accord as Rebecca's pussy greedily swallowed me up.

The bed behind me began to creak, and I was almost upset that I wasn't able to see the show - until I looked up, and saw that the rigging Rebecca was tied up in had a swivel at the ceiling, with a sort of latch at the side. I reached up, and pushed, but nothing happened.

'Press the button on the thing,' Hannah told me, her voice breaking as she rode her whimpering ex-boyfriend.

I did as she said, and found the small rectangular bump. Pushing it, I was able to literally spin Rebecca around in place, until her head was pointed at Hannah and Matt, enabling me to face them and get a good look at the show. When I let go of the button on the plate, Rebecca's harness locked into place again, which earned me a grin from Hannah.

I watched, rapt, as she lowered herself repeatedly onto Matt's cock, her hands on his knees and her chest and hair bouncing with each thrust downwards. She rode him like an expert, her hips rolling atop him, letting her use him like a dildo with a pulse to her heart's content.

Rebecca moaned as I entered her again, quickly and ruthlessly, and as my balls slapped against her taint she seized up, her orgasm subsiding immediately as I pulled out.

All the way in again - 'HHMF!' Her cry died away as I retreated, each pulse, each pounding of my cock forcing her into an orgasm that only lasted that split-second, until I pulled away again.

Soon, Rebecca was moaning near-unendingly, her brain rattling from orgasm to orgasm, as I watched Hannah slam herself down on Matt's unfaithful cock, sitting up like a queen on her throne. It gave me the most astounding view of her bouncing chest, full and pert and heavy, while Matt moaned like a dying bison beneath her.

'Please,' he was muttering, unable to cum but experiencing pleasure he'd never known before. And rightly so - Hannah was giving him the privilege of fucking him.

Of course, I knew that she couldn't cum either - in fact, the only person in the room experiencing that sweetest release was Rebecca, and I was fairly sure she was going to pass out before I came. She was attractive - from what I could see of her - and the whole BDSM thing was... invigorating. But fucking her was like a warm-up, testing the realms of power I could use to bring someone to pleasure. The main event would be Hannah, and I hoped she and I were on the same page about that.

'Please,' Matt begged, and Hannah slapped the inside of his thigh. He jerked, bucking up into her, and Hannah gasped as he did - so she slapped him again.

'Fuck me,' she ordered, and he obeyed; one hand found her waist, the other reaching up and grabbing her neck - he pulled her down by the gullet so her head was next to his as his hand slid to her tit, gripping her and mawling it as he began to fuck her from beneath. His cock slid into her, fast and hard, each thrust pouding a moan from Hannah as Matt grunted in rhythm.

'Ah-ah-hahh-oh!' she moaned, her hands searching for something to hold onto. Matt was relentless, mindlessly reaming her out as I watched.

Absent-mindedly, I was using Rebecca to keep my cock warm; slowly and lazily pumping into her, my hands wrapped around the leather straps. As I watched Hannah be mercilessly hammered by Matt's obedient hips, I felt the lust surge through me.