Mind Your Daddy!!

Story Info
Short old Bear dominates tall man.
948 words
3.56
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was packed. I saw him talking to a group of other older, bearish men at the far end of the room from where i stood at the bar. The other men were of average stature and the daddy bear was maybe 5'2" at best and he probably weighed close to 300 pounds -- a real Mister 5 x 5! And he was smoking a huge cigar that would have made Churchill proud., He seemed to command the attention of all the men gathered around him. Bald except for a fringe of white and a Van Dyke beard, he was both handsome and extremely cute. His arms and chest were large and muscular and his ass was formidably massive- his gray Sweat shorts were so tight that they looked like two basketballs have been packed inside. He was magnificent.!!! I knew this before I had made my way to this dark crowded bar,though.

We had been chatting online the past few months... I saw a headshot of him on Facebook and I sent him a friend request. He accepted. I Slowly found out he was a beloved and respected international leather daddybear whose home was here in Chicago. More a leather grandpa bear actually. And he was patriarch of a big family -- his name was Sal.! I wasn't sure at first what he saw in me, but we kept texting back-and-forth. Eventually, I realize Sal was into very tall and very well hung men.

I certainly fit that requirement at 6 foot 4 inches and was encumbered with 9 inch hefty cock.And Sal also had a preference for sissys, I wasn't one of those-yet -- as it turned out. But I myself was in awe of the short man and did want to be his boy. At least have a quickie with the squat man.

Even though i stood 14 inches taller,i knew was the sub.

We would talk about many things -- my job as a high school boys phys ed teacher at one of the cities high schools, his retirement after managing his construction company and leaving the business to family,. He told me he was delving into hypnotism, and I told him I was trying to learn to play the mandolin. I told him I was interested in his hypnotism hobby as I had wanted to gain muscle mass and heard that might assist in getting me the bulk i yearned fir... He said he told me that was something he might like to try to help me with.

So eventually,we spent the last part of each chat with him putting me under. He was always smoking a big cigar when we video chatted and used his like a watch on a chain to talk me into a deep deep state.Sal intoned subliminal commands that he said would make my workouts more beneficial and my recovery quicker. I wasn't sure what the commands were, but they were working! My chest certainly now thicker and more muscular.

So here I was not sure if he even noticed me in the bar -which would be hard to do. the place was packed and I had lost sight of the short grandfather. I was about ready to move through the crowd to try and find him when he pushed himself through the mob and was immediately in front of me -his big gut leading the way He adeptly squeezed his stout frame between me and two Twinks, who were making out next to me, Sal took a big draw on his cigar and blew a cloud of cigar smoke into the air.It was intoxicating to me, but the two boys squinted up there noses in disgust.. They both jumped off of their stools and scampered to lock lips elsewhere. The short grandpa blew another cloud of cigar after them with a deep chuckle. I was entranced!!!

"Jim Beam!" He barked at the bartender, Then slowly he turned his globular frame towards me-His surprisingly solid gut coming to rest at my on my crotch. My cock was begin it's ascent. Sal rubbed it with his big beachball size belly, gazing up at me with a mischievous grin.

I looked down at the stubby tubby bear who was staring up at me with a twinkle in his eye, and that big cigar in the corner of his mouth! After taking a big drag,Sal blew a big cloud of smoke directly into my face. I didn't cough -- I wanted it! Sal took another draw of the thick brown Cuban cigar and did it again. And then one more time for good measure.

Then, with smoke trails rising off my body,Sal Looked up at me and in his masculine deep voice began to quiz me.

"What is a big overgrown boy like you doing in a man's bar,Tiny?"

When he said the word, tiny, the whole room spun. I found myself speaking in a submissive tone that didn't sound like me..

"I I came to learn..."

"Learn what, my Boy?" Sal said, Sticking the thick well-chomped stogie back into his mouth, he reached up his pudgy hands to my growing pecs, twirling his fat fingers in circles on my nipples, the smokes still rising up into my face.

I looked down at his cute round,manly smiling face, lit by the glowing red ember of his stogie. I was sweating now, really sweating and more excited than I've ever been..

"To be your Sissyboy....." I nervously whispered out.....

Sal cocked his head as he spoke around his cigar.

"You already are but I am going to fine tune you into being the best obedient Sissy around!"

End of part one