All Comments on 'Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 01'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KriptoKriptoabout 6 years agoAuthor

Almost finished but will have to go back and edit it. Hope to submit it by the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapters!

How's chapter 2 coming along?

newfield1981newfield1981about 6 years ago
Very interesting

Great story idea! Well written. I would say this, what he's doing is so dangerous and illegal, then why risk his freedom or life for a little perving on the neighbor? Anyone smart enough to hack what previously has been unhackable, would have a plan worthy of the hack. I gave you five stars and I added story to favorite's hope to see more to this story.

KriptoKriptoabout 6 years agoAuthor

Regarding the voice, I briefly alluded to this but that will be explained more in chapter 2. There's much more that was added that the public was aware of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Pretty good setup but the voice thing doesn't make sense at all. Your voice is physically, it's not affected by the brain

joshmosejoshmoseabout 6 years ago
nice.

I like it. Inventive, and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Start!

Really liked the first part and looking forward to more! Hope that Adam gets a chance to fuck Candace either as himself or as Mark. What about having Candace have sex with a neighbor or someone she wouldn't normally have sex with?

Also I really liked how Mark had a chance to play with her tits when normally she doesn't let him do that! Would have liked to see a reaction from her when she "woke up" about how sore her tits were or something to that effect.

Keep writing!

KriptoKriptoabout 6 years agoAuthor

I have at least 5 chapters planned out and then hopefully a good segue into something else. Trying to go slower with this series though to broaden the scope while maintaining a satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Epic story, you planning a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
First chapter of a new bodyhopping mind control story on outfoxstories called Working Remotely. Each chapter will be exclusive there for a month.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES