All Comments on 'Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 04'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It's getting pretty good. Can't wait for the next chapter

newfield1981newfield1981almost 6 years ago
Too good!

I'm loving this series! Problem is, the plot is so engrossing I skim over the sex scenes to get back to the plot. That's what I meant by TOO GOOD. You're a great writer and very creative. I know this is an erotic stories site but this story has enough substance that it doesn't need the sex scenes. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. 5 stars every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hmmm. Involventary shudder eh? Perhaps Derek or Nevyn will be making an appearance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The plot on this story is amazing and so are the sex scenes! I can't wait to see what you have planned next. Maybe we'll get to see Sarah and Cindy's reaction to suddenly being fucked! Hopefully we get to see the babysitter again too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter!

Love this story, hope the best chapter drops soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're a really great writer!

Just wanted say that you're a very talented writer. Even with such out there, but great, ideas your able to make it seem realistic and you find a good balance between the story telling and sexual aspects.

I really like this as well as pretty much all your other work. So great job!

Look forward to reading more of your stuff! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
First chapter of a new bodyhopping mind control story on outfoxstories called Working Remotely. Each chapter will be exclusive there for a month.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES