Minder's Bureau Ch. 03: Home Visit

Story Info
Casey's Minder visits him at home, and she sets him straight.
4.6k words
4.61
10k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Home Invasion (lol)

This chapter's returning cast:

Casey Connelly: our wayward protagonist. 22. A tall and slim young man with a freckled face and auburn curls. He is wearing a baseball tee, green on top, and a slim-fitting pair of blue jeans.

Meredith Montblanc: his government-mandated disciplinarian, or "minder", 34. A handsome woman of middling height, with short black hair and a dusky complexion. She is wearing a blue sleeveless dress ending at her knees, with a matching mantle over her shoulders for warmth on this spring day. Her belt is thin and red, matched to her handbag.

Casey Connelly was not, at this point in his life, a thoughtful person. If he had been, he might have seen how dramatically appropriate his current actions were. In his short time as an adult, he had only ever cleaned of his own volition when a girl was coming over. Here he was, picking up laundry and empty glasses, and yes, a woman was certainly coming over! Only this woman had spanked him to tears 3 days ago for just such a lifestyle.

She was his Minder—a federally appointed guardian for young adults who'd been deemed "irresponsible". His first encounter with her had been rough, sure. But if life had taught Casey anything, it was that he could inevitably charm any authority figure. The young man's less than stellar academic career was a tale of smitten teachers, flattered TA's, and amiable professors. Casey learned enough to pass, or at least got to the point where a biased individual would decide to rule in his favor. Everyone wanted to indulge the pretty boy whose parents were busy doing "moon project stuff". This method had served him well enough, because life was for living! Who had time for homework, housework, all that nonsense? He passed the handsome devil in the mirror as he emptied the overflowing bathroom garbage and winked in confidence. This woman's visit today was Step One in the new phase of his life.

He was going to break through to Meredith Montblanc. In the end, she'd just be another pushover like the rest.

The door buzzer rang as he was fixing his hair. His watch said 10:00 AM, the exact time she'd informed him she would be arriving. Damn, this lady was punctual! He fixed his shirt, content to let her wait outside a moment longer, before making his way assuredly down the stairs.

With a hand on the door, he coached himself onward. Project confidence, smile, don't let her think you're afraid. Nodding to no one, he turned and opened out to the street. All he saw on the street was a single large suitcase and a chair. He peeked his head out the door, confused and searching for meaning in this strange turn of events. Head tilted left, he finally saw her.

Meredith Montblanc had her own head tilted up, hand blocking the morning sun from her eyes, as she examined the exterior of his building. Her face was beaming with an enthusiastic smile, and Casey had to admit she was a distracting beauty. Her vivid blue dress and passionate demeanor had caught the attention of many inside the ground floor coffee shop.

She finally decided to notice him. "Lovely brick work in this facade. Pre-war, isn't it?" she asked.

Casey was taken aback by the subject matter. "Uh, I think so. I definitely know it's old." he stammered out, before remembering he needed to project confidence. "I can ask the landlord about it if you'd like," he offered, ever the gentleman. Perfect, this was going well after all.

She put her hands on her hips, squinting upwards for one last moment, before gathering herself and closing the distance to the apartment. The coffee shop audience was clearly disappointed.

"Oh no bother, I'll just ask William about it myself," she replied offhandedly, picking up the suitcase and brushing past him. Did she just casually name drop his landlord? Casey's face screwed up, but before he could inquire, she was already ascending the stairs.

"Do bring the chair up, Casey," she said without looking back.

Casey took a minute to collect his jaw from the floor, and realized that he recognized the chair outside his door. It was the same high-backed, armless number that she had in her office, or at least a replica. The one she had sat down in before she turned him, naked, over her knee to be spanked. His face burned at the memory, and he had to force himself to pick up the wicked seat.

He carried this burden up the stairs to his second-floor apartment. Meredith was already inside as he pulled the chair into his living room. He shifted his feet for a moment as she wandered the 2-bedroom domicile with raised eyebrows. He chose to take that as a sign she was impressed. The suitcase was on his coffee table, yet unopened. He knew she wasn't staying, so what was with the luggage?

"What a lovely place," Meredith spoke pleasantly. "Great lighting, so much pre-war charm." Her disposition was sincere and kind. When she turned to face him, it shifted suddenly to withering disdain. "Such a pity you keep it like this."

Casey blanched as she said that, almost stuttering a response. She didn't give him any time to do so, however, placing her hands on her hips.

"Clothes off, young man. Add them to one of these various piles of laundry you have strewn about. You deserve to be embarrassed, thinking this was clean enough. And for a visit you knew was coming, no less!" she said, the cold edge fully back in her voice.

Stomach sinking, teeth gritting, Casey removed his shirt. How did this turn around so fast? He could have sworn this was going well! He began to notice the things she was talking about as he undid his pants, a feeling of dread crawling across him. A rare thought occurred to him at that moment: maybe he had made a mistake.

Meredith moved to the suitcase, opening it as Casey undressed. She turned a searching eye towards his closet and opened it. A pile of further laundry and sundry mess fell out. After shooting a knowing look at the boy currently removing his jeans, she turned and reached into the poorly organized milieu.

"Are these all of your belts?" she asked, pulling 4 leather strips from the closet. Casey was now wearing only a pair of black boxer briefs, and shifted nervously under her glare. He nodded in affirmation.

"Full answers when I ask a question, Casey. It's a minimum of respect," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am, that's all of them."

Meredith did not reply back, clearly an intentional slight. She closed the distance between them, handed him the belts. He confusedly took them, and her hands went down to his boxers. He winced as she squatted on her heels and yanked them down, bidding him to step out. His bare cock bounced out in the morning light, eye level with his Minder, a nervous erection causing Casey to spiral in shame. She stared directly at it, examining the bare skin around his groin.

In his visit to the Office, she had ordered the medtech to shave and laser all his hair away. The irritation seemed to have faded, leaving smooth young skin around his testicles and penis. Content with the front of her inspection and his underwear still in her hand, she stood up, her face right at his ear.

"If I tell you to remove your clothes, I mean all of them," she whispered threateningly, the feel of her breath so intimate it made his nervous cock twitch. She took the belts from his hands.

Casey watched as she walked briskly towards the kitchen with the items in her arms. There was an audible sigh of disappointment, then the sound of her putting his belts in the garbage can. What was she doing? She appeared again in the living room, visibly dusting her hands, before pulling two items from the suitcase on the coffee table.

"These are the only two belts you wear from now on, Casey. One brown, one black, all you need. They are specialized instruments for me to use," she instructed, showcasing two thick, classic looking items in her hands. "Seeing the state of this place, it seems a demonstration is in order right away. Lie down on your poorly made bed."

Casey groaned and looked away as she made her intentions clear. Already? She hadn't even been here 15 minutes, and he was already naked and almost certainly about to get beaten with a belt. This wasn't how he saw this encounter going! Calm down, he thought. She's a reasonable person. Work this out. He put on his most nuanced negotiating expression.

"Meredith, I'm sorry it wasn't up-" he started, but he didn't finish. The world was ringing, and his left cheek was on fire. Had she... had she just slapped him?

"I'm not Meredith to you, Casey. I'm Ma'am, and only Ma'am. If you open your mouth again to try and talk your way out of discipline, things will only get worse. Now get on the bed," she said, and he was terrified of her tone. Unsteady on his feet, he stumbled over, on his knees with his ass in the air. He looked back to Meredith for further instruction, and felt her hand suddenly take the back of his neck. She pushed him down flat, stomach to the bed, then stood up tall with the black belt in her hand.

He kept his eyes forward out of fear more than anything, his left cheek still burning from her anger. Mind racing, he tried to think back to the last time anyone had slapped him. It had to be Stacy in college, after he had-

THWACK! The impact of the belt across his backside upended any further inquiry; he convulsed in pain. Heat radiated from where the leather had struck, a solid welt already forming on his only recently healed skin. He turned back to look, but there was no time to lodge a complaint.

THWACK! On came the second stroke, no lesser than the first. Placed almost exactly below it, too, with uncanny precision. He gasped aloud and gritted his teeth, hand gripping at the hastily tidied comforter below him.

THWACK! The third! A stunning blow across where his butt met his thighs, a spot he could not stop himself from hollering about. He doubled over then, pulling his legs underneath him. How could he even manage this?

"Lie back down, Casey. I would rather not use restraints at this point, so suck it up and take your punishment." Meredith sounded so calm, so steady. Her voice circled as she came around to the other side of the bed, likely aiming for a new angle.

He breathed deeply, slowly managing to get back to the position he had been instructed to take. THWACK! He hadn't even made it all the way there before the new blow landed. This was the same spot as the first, but from the other side. The edge of the doubled-over belt landed where the first one had begun, deepening the already forming welt.

The belt continued apace for 17 more strokes, methodical and precise. She alternated her position after every 3 strokes, finding new spots to land welts on with startling talent. Casey writhed and sucked at his teeth at each one, his Minder's unerring skill wringing sweat and pain from the deserving bottom. He only yelped out loud when she touched that thigh spot, a brutal experience he almost doubled over at again. He was, however, too afraid of the consequences.

"Alright, that's enough of that. We still have other things to deal with today," Meredith announced, walking away from the bed and back into the living room. "You just stay there, I'll get some lotion."

He did as she asked, glowering at the headboard. Casey had to find a way to turn this around. Yes, she had stripped him naked and spanked him twice. She clearly dismissed him as frivolous, but maybe he could make her at least find him harmless and funny. Ham it up, see if that helped. Or maybe the tough guy routine would win her respect, really act hard and resilient.

He was thinking very hard about these angles when she arrived back with a small case, and an ample-sized bottle of lotion. She squirted the cream into her surprisingly elegant hands, lovely appendages that belied the sharp sting of their slap. His rear was emanating heat, but the coolness of her touch was a shock of relief.

Meredith rubbed the lotion into him with a tenderness he hadn't expected. His burning skin felt calmed by her ministrations, the slick salve soothing what she'd so recently wrought. When her hands wandered south, he perked up quickly. He glanced back in some measure of surprise, but his confidence quickly convinced him this was actually perfectly natural. He opened his mouth to speak, but she shook her head no and shushed him gently.

"Just relax, Casey. This is an integral part of your discipline as well," she practically cooed, her hands now around the base of his testicles. Not his preferred place to start, but enjoyable nonetheless. He bit his lip as she soothed and stroked down the smooth, hairless skin. He had hated that they had shaved and lasered him down there at the medical exam, but now he wasn't sure it was so bad. Everything felt so much more sensitive.

"A large part of your issues with responsibility stem from this area," Meredith informed him, pulling down on both his balls and shaft as she did. Although she sounded clinical and neutral as she spoke, Casey knew she must be enjoying this. He started to move his hips along with her motion, breathing heavier.

"This is a perfect example. You've just been punished, and you expect what I'm doing to be for the purpose of pleasuring you. That's going to change." He felt a thin, solid ring slide around the base of his testicles and cock and click shut. Panic overtook him as he scrambled to turn over, confused and afraid about what his Minder had just done to him.

The ring was black, a lightweight metal device with a blinking blue LED visible up top. There was a small circle jutting out at the top for some reason he could not fathom. He looked from the device to Meredith, eagerly awaiting some sort of explanation, afraid to speak up and wind up in a worse situation than this had already devolved into.

"I can tell by your confusion that, as I suspected, you did not read any of the literature you were provided. That ring is the base of your Sentinel, the Bureau-developed focus aid. It functions as an advanced chastity device." She held up another metal device, decently sized in her hand and curved. It was clearly measured to the shape of his cock. "You were measured for this during the medical exam; it has been fit perfectly to your dimensions. Just be calm and stay still so I can finish affixing it."

The shock of the last few minutes had completely deflated his erection from that (foolish) time he had assumed she was going to jerk him off. Casely felt deeply ashamed and stupid, humilated once more in a way he should have seen coming. As Meredith approached and put her hand on his shoulder, his breathing was ragged and quick. When she touched his cock this time, hands still glistening slightly from the lotion, he felt no pleasure. His stomach sank as she slid his mostly soft penis inside the metal tube, and he watched the small raised part atop the ring CLICK as it met its match on the new addition. The blue LED switched to green.

"I can't... I can't masturbate anymore? You people think it's evil or something?" a shaken Casey sputtered, as he realized he could no longer touch his dick at all. It was locked away tight in this small machine, monitored and managed. One of his most basic joys was being denied on a physical level. Meredith shook her head and spoke, pulling a wipe from her pocket and wiping down her hands.

"Casey, we don't think that at all. Masturbation is a healthy activity for sexual exploration, it's something that should be encouraged... in responsible parties. Our studies have found that in Underdeveloped Adults in general, and also in your case specifically, that it has been an unhealthy distraction in your lifestyle. Thus, in my capacity as your Minder, I will be deciding when you can and cannot do it from here on out." Her words struck like arrows in his chest. All the nuance of her position meant nothing to him after he heard that last sentence. Casey blinked over and over, still processing this twist on his previously enjoyable life.

"What does it do? There's blinking lights and everything! How do I pee?!" he practically stuttered, voice elevating in pitch with every thought. He stood up and felt the solid weight between his legs, noticeable to say the least. Running his hands over the smooth metal, he felt a small slit in the very front that likely answered his last question. There were also small vents on the side to facilitate air flow.

Meredith closed the gap between them in 2 strides, and took his face in her right hand. Casey was surprised at the calm and cool menace she exuded as she locked her eyes with his.

"That's enough panicked questions out of you, young man. All the answers you need are enclosed in the literature I specifically instructed you to read. We will go over it together, thoroughly, this evening. But before that, you need to bring me the chair." She was standing in the middle of the living room, talking down to his shrunken naked frame. At this moment, it felt like she was the taller party. Her hand was pointing solidly at the fateful seat he had carried up the stairs, a harrowing memory that he feared he would soon be repeating.

Casey hesitated for a moment. His thoughts were ragged, the cool metal of the device between his legs still new and alien. He surmised she merely wanted to sit after this lengthy day, that she'd let him dress and be on her way soon enough. He briskly walked over and picked up the surprisingly heavy chair, and placed it in the middle of the living room, as she indicated. The naked young man looked to his Minder, awaiting her next instruction.

Meredith appeared to be gathering her thoughts as he watched. Her lovely round face seemed dark with thought, black hair perfectly framing a mind in composition. She placed a hand on the top of the chair as if to anchor herself. After a moment she turned to face him, her face so serious he wilted almost immediately.

"When I look at the state of this place, when I hear your confusion about basic things you should have read already, my suspicions are confirmed. You are still not taking this situation seriously," she said, her voice almost resigned.

"Casey, you don't realize how much you needed my attention. Do you even realize how unacceptable the state of this apartment is?" She didn't even take a breath as she pointed to the kitchen. "Those dishes in the sink aren't clean, they're rinsed in a hurry because you barely remembered I was coming. How many fast food boxes are in that trash can?" The lecture continued. Casey tried to open his mouth and respond, but she raised her hand quickly and he shut it.

"This is not a discussion. We don't have time for a back and forth; the bathroom alone would cost us hours," Meredith offhandedly replied, before launching back into her speech. "To make this sound like it was solely about your living habits would be strictly incorrect. You aren't just a slob, Casey; you do yourself a great disservice with your lazy habits.

"You coasted through school and college on looks and smiles, on the sympathy of your parents being away. Somehow you lucked into a career, but your efforts there are less than mediocre. This right here is a boy who needs discipline, and by the grace of a caring and involved agency, you have a chance at getting some. You should be thankful you live in a society that provides and enforces the role of someone like me coming into your life." Her voice gained weight as she finished, that iron tone he by now knew meant he would be punished slipping through. Casey realized the chair would not be just for sitting.

"You are now my legal responsibility, Casey. Your discipline and lifestyle are mine to decide. I thought I made the severity of the situation clear enough the first time over my knee, but clearly I should not have held back as I did." Her words staggered him. She had been holding back last time?

12