Minder's Bureau Ch. 03: Home Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith had walked over to her bag over the course of her time speaking, and now she reached in and pulled out that wooden hairbrush. Casey put up his hands.

"Ma'am please no please not that, I get it, you're right I wasn't taking this seriously enough but I hear you now, just pleas-" She closed the distance and grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards that dreaded chair once again. She spoke as if he wasn't even talking.

"I don't want to have to go to the hairbrush again, but hopefully this session will mean I can put it away for some time. I do hope you learn this lesson, Casey." He dug in his heels, but the hardwood floor slipped beneath him and he squealed as he tumbled over her knee.

The floor rushed up to meet him, her heels swimming through his vision. The strength of her arms still shocked him as she maneuvered him around on her lap like his size was nothing. His new metal device was placed expertly between her thighs, a new humiliation heaped on top of the rest. Casey whinged as the gravity of being over her knee again hit him fully.

"You don't have to do this, Ma'am, please, I promise I get wha-AH! OW! AHHHH OW OW OW!" His futile attempts at pleading were interrupted by the first blows of her hairbrush against his bare bottom. The wood crashed down sharply against his smooth behind, a noise that surely echoed throughout the whole floor of his building. The pain was so sharp he almost lost his breath after those first cries. She had been holding back last time!

"I very well do have to do this, Casey. As many times as necessary to make sure you know your place in this world now. You will be spanked and scolded every time you step out of line, period. This is your life now, and no more weaseling out of anything," she replied, not losing stride in her stroke. The boy reeled from the assault, body reacting without consent from the mind. His legs began to flail about, a mistake he quickly regretted. Her own right leg snaked around his, the slit pencil skirt allowing for the maneuver, and locked them tightly in place.

"Take your spanking like an adult at least, young man. No kicking or getting in the way." She punctuated her admonishment with a series of strikes to his sit spots, the especially tender flesh where buttocks met thigh. He howled in response. Gasping and carrying on the whole time, he still could not help but thrash in her solid grip as she thrashed him all the same. Once more ignoring his brain, his hand reached back to stop the assault.

"I already told you once, boy," she growled, pinning the offending wrist to the small of his back with her free hand. The sit spots were once again targeted, and the howling resumed in force. Casey was well and truly panicking over her knee now.

"It is my job to repeat this lesson as often as you need it, and I am very good at my job. My endurance can certainly outlast yours," she informed the stricken young adult, barely cutting through the panic. She alternated cheeks, two strikes at a time, a powerful rhythm that rang loud all around both of their ears.

"This! Is! For! Your! Own! Good!" she declared between each spank, a sentiment imparted with solid wood against soft flesh. Casey heaved and spoke unintelligible, barely recognizable apologies, as he began to process what she was saying. He could not resist, could not get her to stop. She was there holding him accountable whether he wanted her to or not, and she would not stop. Meredith was going to fix him, even if it hurt.

And then the dam broke.

His tears started falling fast and hard, a sobbing deep in his chest. She certainly noticed them, but did not change her course. The hairbrush played its notes again and again, even as the previous adult was reduced to a crying child over his strict disciplinarian's knee. He did not stop, and neither did she.

The watch on her wrist marked out the time she had decided on in her head from the start, and she stopped just then. 15 minutes, no more, no less. A solid quarter hour of hell to set him straight, and judging by his sobs, she had gotten through. What followed was the secretly most important part of her job: putting her broken charge back together.

Meredith scooped the tearful boy up in her arms with her surprising power, carrying him the (very short) distance to his couch. She fell down into it, and to his surprise, he was placed squarely sitting in her lap. Hands that had so recently spanked him pushed his head to lean into her soft neck, a safe crook for his still crying eyes. They then began to stroke his sweat covered head, caring regardless of the state of it.

"Shhhh now, all done Casey. You made it through, that punishment is over," Meredith cooed, and he never felt smaller in his whole life than he did just there. Not just smaller... safer. Safe knowing that if he was wrong, she would correct him. If he strayed, she would find him. Most importantly, that she would be there. His crying only intensified at the soft turn of her touch.

He didn't know how much time passed like that, but it was wonderful. Casey began to regain some semblance of himself, and some senses. He inhaled through his snotty nose and drank up the scent of her, amazing and powerful. He was almost glad for the Sentinel device on his cock just then, because being naked and close to her like that had certain reactions going regardless. But he did not act on them.

His life was different now. He really did get it. When he pulled his head up and met Meredith's eyes, Casey knew that she saw his understanding in them. Her soft smile made him feel something he couldn't quite yet name. Another time.

"I'm glad we've got that done with, Casey. You're in quite the state. I'll have to get the lotion back out for the bruises you are certainly going to have," she said softly. Casey winced as he thought about them.

"Yes ma'am, thank you," was his reply. She beamed at his respectful demeanor.

"Wonderful. And while we have you there, we can do some other cleansing activities to really mark this new start for you. I think an enema would be just the thing."

Casey blanched. His life was certainly going to be different now.


12