All Comments on 'Mindgames Ch. 21'

by lovelyandsad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LifeonVilLifeonVilalmost 4 years ago

I love this. Wonderful world building, an intresting storyline and good chracters. What more could you ask for?

I do have some questions though. Are all the slaves naked? And if so, why does Gabriel not object to this? Prehaps I'm missunderstanding.

I look forward to the next chapter!

lovelyandsadlovelyandsadalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you LiveonVil

Yes, they are naked. I think Gabriel knows he has to pick his battles. It's not that he doesn't object, it's that he sees that there's nothing he can do about that particular issue and there are so many worse things going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time?

How long will it be before you finish? I normally make sure a story is finished before I start it but I screwed up and now I’m sitting here waiting. Not being rude, I know a story takes time but for us the reader it’s torture to have to wait. I started yesterday afternoon and now I’m at a loss for how to proceed. I have no idea how or even if you’re going to free her but I assume you are. I also hope you can let them fall in love.

I tried to log in vs anonymous but I’m having issues with the pass code only allowing 4 characters

lovelyandsadlovelyandsadover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Unfortunately life has gotten in the way of me posting more chapters recently. If you want to jump the line the finished book is available on Amazon, both kindle and paperback. I will try to post the next chapter shortly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovelyandsad@lovelyandsad
I am so excited to have finally published Mindgames, which is now available on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Mindgames-Jasmine-Gold/dp/1097992349/ . It is the product of what I am told is my exuberantly dark imagination. I've literally been working on the book for d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mindgames Ch. 20 Previous Part
Mindgames Series Info