Mindie's Variety

Story Info
Dave shares his wife with his football buddies.
7.1k words
3.89
16.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ananom
ananom
2 Followers

"Worst substitution ever" Roger said.

"One more result like that and the boss has to go" agreed Jay.

I grunted assent.

Dave shrugged. "Well anyway," he said, "there's another reason I asked you all to watch the game over here with me today. You see, my wife Mindie seems to have a problem."

He stood up, turned off the TV and called out, "Hey Mindie, come in here"

A few moments later the door open and Mindie walked in. She was very pretty, a bit younger than Dave and the rest of us from the seven-a-side team, with shoulder-length blonde hair and a slim figure. She was wearing a baggy white shirt and a red skirt.

She was also wide-eyed and shaking.

"You see," Dave continued, "I recently found out that Mindie has a Tinder account. It seems she is looking for a bit of variety in her sex life." Mindie made a slight noise and was staring intently at her feet, which I noticed were bare. "My thinking is, if she's going to fuck around, why should it be with strangers, when my friends could be getting the benefit?" He waved his arms at the five of us. "So, for the rest of today, she's all yours, you can all have her however you want, right here in this room. That sound OK with everyone?"

I was speechless, and looked around at the other guys. Roger asked "seriously?" Phil shifted in his chair and said, "Count me in".

"Yes, we're quite serious, aren't we Mindie", Dave insisted. Mindie swallowed and nodded her head.

"Sorry Dave, this is nuts," Roger said.

"Of course this sort of thing isn't for everyone," Dave admitted. "You can drop out. Training Wednesday?"

"Er, sure," Roger muttered. He climbed out of the armchair and scurried to the door. "See you Wednesday."

"The rest of you, are you in?" Dave demanded. "Four should be plenty for a bit of excitement, and I can fill in if it gets too quiet. Maybe if I take her from behind she won't notice it's her boring old husband."

There was obviously something rather wrong about the whole situation, but then again I hadn't had a girlfriend since Sally at the end of last year, and Mindie was seriously hot. Hesitating, I nodded my head. John coughed and said, "anything to help." Phil was fidgeting as if he couldn't wait. Jay spoke up, "OK then"

Dave pulled an exaggerated grin. "That's great then.

"Lose the clothes dear, show the boys what they're getting"

The blonde fumbled with her shirt buttons, then wriggled her shoulders out of her shirt. She hung it on the door behind her. She then unhooked her skirt and dropped it. She was wearing a bright red bikini under the clothes, tied with strings at the side. She stepped out of the skirt and looked up defiantly.

Her figure was exceptional. She was a very thin girl, about 5'8", but her breasts were a good size. The bikini top could not have provided any support, but she didn't need it, they stood out from her chest without any compromise with gravity.

"OK then, here are the rules. Take your turn, no arguing. The positions are entirely up to you, she will do whatever you ask, but if you take her pussy or ass, you need a condom." He pulled a carrier back off the floor and deposited about a dozen boxes of condoms onto the table. "There's thirty there, if we run out I can get more. Do be gentle if you do anal, we don't want any damage." He took two large bottles of branded intimate lubricant out of the bag and put them on the table too. "Every hour on the hour she gets five minutes break. I'll set the music to come on at five to the hour to give you a warning. No hitting, not even a slap on the bum. No choking or biting or whatever. If she asks to leave, she can leave, obviously we can't stop her. But she won't." He looked at her and she nodded.

Dave looked at me. "Greg, you want to go first? How do you want her?"

"Sure, come over here and join me Mindie," I asked.

She strode over to me. Her mood was fluctuating between determination and panic, but she was hiding any reluctance now. I stood up and pulled my trousers and underpants down, freeing my cock which was already bouncing with my pulse as the sight of the beautiful near-naked young woman aroused me. I sat back down and she stepped right up to me. I pulled the string on her bikini top and it dropped off, exposing her upright perfect tits. Whatever her inner conflicts, her nipples were sticking out like buttons, and I ran my thumb all the way from the bottom of the breast up to the nipple, and gently pinched. Reaching behind her, I pulled her in until she was standing with her left foot between my feet and her left breast in my face. I took as much of it into my mouth as I could, and ran my hand down her back to the bikini bottom. As I wiped over her rigid nipple with the flat of my tongue, I pulled on the string and the bikini bottom came off as easily as the top had done.

I took a bit longer to taste her tits, leaning over from one to the other, but I had an appointment with her cunt. Letting her out of my mouth, I ran my fingers over her mound, finding it completely shaved. She didn't seem to be aroused as much as her swollen nipples had suggested, so I continued to tickle her between her legs with my fingers while prodding her breasts with my nose. I was getting harder and harder and wanted to be inside her.

I thought about having her suck me, but I tend to come too quickly from oral and I wanted to make an event of this. I glanced at the clock and it was half past six, so there was no urgency from her five-minute break. She still wasn't really wet, so I said, "pass me a box and that bottle, blondie"

She shuffled back and took one of the condom boxes off the table. I pulled one out and tossed the box back on the table, then tore open the wrapper and rolled it over my fully stiffened member. She passed me one of the bottles of silicone lube, and I took it from her and squeezed a moderate dollop into my palm, then rolled it back towards the table. I wiped the lube over the condom and worked my other leg between her feet. Then I wrapped my arms around her and stood up, pushing my cock slowly but firmly into her. She was seriously tight. Still hugging her into me, and with my cock deep inside her, I twisted and sat on the arm of the easy chair. I reached behind her knee and pulled it up towards me. She got the idea and balanced the movement with her other leg, lifting herself off my cock until only the tip was inside. She was so tight that that simple movement was better than any sex I had had before. Just as slowly, I guided her back down, until her left thigh in my grasp was flush against me and she was effectively sitting on my lap, impaled on my dick. We kept going like that, slow lift up, slow drop down. It was exquisite, but I was getting more heated and impatient. I reached down with my left hand and grabbed her other thigh. Taking all her weight on my two hands and my groin, she was light enough that I could bounce her up and down, wanking myself with this life-sized doll of a woman. The lubricant I'd put on would have been leaking out, but there was no sign of shortage; she must by now have been stimulated enough to provide her own.

I was thrusting up into her every time I dropped her onto my groin, but I still wanted to push harder and deeper inside her. I lifted her right off me and stood up, then pushed her shoulders down. She dropped onto one knee, and was looking at my latex-wrapped organ as if to take it in her mouth, but I said, "no, lie on the floor." She twisted and rolled onto her back and I dropped on top of her. Reaching under her arms I hooked my hands behind her shoulders and pulled her into me as I inserted my cock back where it belonged. Once again I was thrusting in and pulling her onto me as hard as I could, but not having to fight gravity I was hammering at twice the rate as I had been when sitting on the arm of the chair. My knees and elbows dug into the carpet as I pummelled into her. In only a minute, the world went white and I emptied myself into the condom. I collapsed on top of her, licking and drooling at her miraculous tits while panting as if I had sprinted the length of a pitch.

I could easily have rested on top of her, but my dick was retracing its enlargement, so I had to push myself up again and ease myself out of her, gripping the base of the condom so as not to leave it. I tied it and dropped it into a black bag that someone had provided. I picked up the bottle of lube I had discarded, setting it with its mate on the table, and collapsed back onto my seat. Mindie also levered herself into a sitting position.

"I'm next!" Jay called out from his chair. He was already undressed. "No need to get up, babe, just crawl over here and suck me off."

Mindie did get up, though, and wiping my saliva across her chest, she shuffled to Jay's chair, and knelt down in front of him. He just pointed at his half-erect member and she took it in her mouth, slowly lifting her head. She let Jay's cock flop out of her mouth and then gobbled it up again, somehow working with it in her mouth and very gradually pulling her lips up its length. Jay closed his eyes and lay back.

A few more rounds of this and Jay's organ was standing straight up. She ran her tongue from his ballsack to his tip, then edged in closer to him and pushed her lips down around him from above. Still unseeing, he reached out and lifted her hair off her ear, sliding his fingers along her blonde locks away from her head, and letting them drop. "Take it easy, girl," he murmured. "Just like that."

She continued to alternate between sucking and licking, and Jay became completely immobile, just whispering encouragement and requests. Some minutes later, music suddenly started to pour from the Bluetooth speakers on the wall by the TV. It took me a moment to realize that was Dave's five-minute warning for Mindie's break time.

"No rush, sweetie," Jay croaked out. "If we don't finish, we can carry on after five minutes."

Well, the lady was certainly getting variety, switching from my frenzied pounding to Jay's lazy indulgence. As instructed, she continued exactly as before, stroking slowly up and down Jay's cock, then rolling his balls with her tongue, then licking up his length and starting over again.

Sure enough, when Dave called out "Seven o'clock break", nothing had changed. His wife dropped Jay's penis, stood up, picked up the clothing discarded by my chair, and scurried out of the room. Jay stretched his arms out, otherwise unmoving, his erect cock jutting into the air. Phil and John had loosened their clothing, waiting their turn with the entertainer.

When Mindie came back into the room a few minutes later, still naked, the subtle makeup that she had started the evening with had gone, and her face seemed to my inexpert eye undecorated except for a bright red lipstick. She looked around the room, and seeing that nothing had changed except for Jay's organ having gone soft again, she resumed her kneeling position between his feet and set about restoring it to how she had left it. Ten minutes later, she swallowed his cock to its root and he gave a single shudder. She blinked slowly, then eased herself up, sucking up all traces until his once again softening member popped out of her lips.

Jay's eyes half opened, and he murmured, "thanks babe, that was great."

"I'm next, I believe," Phil announced from across the room. He stood up and waved his hand at his chair. "Come and take my seat, lady."

"Just a moment," Dave interrupted. "We forgot to keep a count." He beckoned his tainted wife over, and pulled out a large marker pen. "You had her pussy," he stated, glancing at me. He then drew a vertical line, a couple of inches long, on the bony part of her pelvis. "And Jay had her mouth". He drew a similar line just below her collarbone. "Don't want to lose track of just how much variety she's getting. Over to you, Phil."

She rounded the coffee table, still loaded with condoms and accoutrements, and Phil asked her to kneel on the seat, facing the wall behind it. He picked up a loose condom, dropped his trousers and applied the protection. Taking hold of her slim buttocks, he positioned them at just the right height and slid himself into her pussy.

She went on adjusting her position while he got himself into a careful rhythm, but once he was settled and was penetrating her vigorously, she slumped her head onto the top of the upholstered chair back and just let him take her. His hands moved over her hips to her waist, and he rammed his cock into her, pulling her onto him. Still she didn't look up. From my position I could see her breasts bouncing back and forward as he crashed his hips into her bottom. After only a few minutes of this, he gave a cry of victory and emptied his balls. Immediately he stepped back, snapping off the condom and dropping his captured seed into the bin bag next to mine.

By this time John was behind him, his own clothing removed. "No need to move, darling," he called out, I like you just where you are." Another box of prophylactics was breached and he followed Phil's example exactly, taking her from behind with enthusiasm.

He did not reach his climax as quickly as Phil, however. A few minutes in, he held himself against her, deep in her channel, and reached around her hip, presumably attempting to stimulate her with his fingers. She made no response to this, still face down into the upholstery. He slowly resumed fucking her, but frequently stopped to finger her clit. After a few attempts, he apparently gave up, and thrust into her with an increasing frequency until he too finished, pulled out, and added another spent condom to the rubbish.

Dave stepped up, announced "more work for the scorekeeper," and roughly flipped Mindie over on the chair. He took his marker and added two more lines alongside the first on her hipbone.

"I'm surprised none of you fancied her arse," he remarked. "I'm going to butt in, so to speak, and have a go myself. Taking the girl's wrist he guided her around to the side of the chair she had taken two cocks on, and bent her over the arm.

"Last time we tried this you made me stop. But you're getting all the variety you want now." He took the bottle of lube I'd started, and squirted a healthy blob between her cheeks. Rolling his fingers in it, he pushed his middle finger into her anus. He slid it in, out, and twisting around for about a minute, then added another squirt and combined it with his index finger. Again he exercised her hole, pausing only to open his fly and extract his erect cock. He only slid it along her crack a few times before dripping on a third helping of lubricant and increasing the diameter with a third finger. Only when all three had been all the way in did he replace them with his dick. The condom rule apparently didn't apply to him and he buggered her bareback.

Bent over the side of the armchair, his the once elegant blonde beauty definitely appeared to be suffering. She was propped up on her hands, and her hair was damp with sweat. As her husband drove deeper into her rectum, I thought tears were starting to appear in the corners of her eyes. His thrusts got ever stronger and deeper, and he uttered triumphant comments: "This is what I was talking about," then "Yes, take it all".

Eventually he pulled out, and ejaculated over her bum. He grabbed his pen off the table, drew a big line just beside her spine at the small of her back, and proclaimed "One for the back door." As he refastened his clothing, he said, "Better go and wipe up a bit. It's a couple of minutes to eight so you can take your break now. Back by five past."

She appeared back five minutes later smelling slightly of fresh perfume, her husband's cum gone from her behind and her pussy clean and damp. The pen must have been a permanent marker as the tally marks on her body were unsmudged -- one above her breast, three on her pelvis and one on her back.

"Are you ready for more?" he asked me. "Fancy a bit of anal?".

There was a certain animalistic temptation in his offer, but she was clearly hurt, and in any case I wasn't sure I could get hard enough less than an hour after fucking her to force my way into her arsehole.

"I would prefer a blowjob," I suggested. "Can I use the sofa?"

"However you want it," Dave said expansively. He moved a lever on the end of the sofa he'd been sitting on before he got involved, and the arm swung down. "That should help".

I got undressed and lay down on my back on the sofa, my head on the still attached arm and my feet towards the open end. "Come and suck my cock," I requested, and Mindie obediently got between my legs. She took one of the back cushions of the sofa and put it on the floor by where my feet were, and knelt on it. Leaning over, she was able to reach me and start work on getting me hard once again.

It didn't happen quickly, but for me the best part of any blowjob is when it begins, and you feel yourself responding to having your whole cock in a girl's mouth, so I just lay back comfortably and focused on enjoying every moment of it. Whatever troublesome history had led to the current situation, Mindie certainly knew exactly what she was doing. She coaxed life back into my sex organ, stroking it with her lips, licking around it, tickling my balls with her tongue. As it lengthened she moved more to sucking along its length, squeezing with lips and tongue, and then licking the head with just the tip of her tongue. At this stage I had to look at her, to see how she was doing her magic, and as I gazed loving down at her, she suddenly shot me a look, directly in my eyes, with fire in them. Whatever was driving her to go through with this performance, it certainly wasn't something she was enjoying.

The thought should have disturbed me, but the moment I broke eye contact and looked at the ceiling, my focus was back on receiving the best blowjob of my life. I've no idea how long it lasted. Bliss pushed any sensation of time passing out of my consciousness. Eventually, I felt myself building to an orgasm. There's a satisfaction in cumming in a pretty girl's mouth, but I didn't want to see that injured face again. I kept my gaze on the ceiling, and said "use your hands to finish". She covered me with her mouth, and after a second ran a lubed hand up following her lips as they left my shaft. Three or four pumps of her fist and my second load of the evening ran over her fingers.

"Don't forget to keep up the tally," Dave prompted from the doorway. "I hadn't figured how messy this was all going to get, so I had to go and get some of these." He dropped two packets of wet wipes on the table.

I swung my legs off the sofa. Following instructions, I picked up the marker pen, and added a second line on Mindie's clavicle. The score now was three by the pussy, two by the mouth, and one on the bottom. I then opened the wipes and cleaned my seed off my leg and belly.

Meanwhile Jay was fetching himself a condom and coming round to the sofa. His lower half was unclothed, but he still had his t-shirt on.

He took my place on the sofa, lying on his back with his head on the armrest.

"Come and ride me, sweetie," he demanded. Pausing to grab a bottle of water from the table and take a swig, Mindie perched on the edge of the sofa by Jay's legs and picked up his cock. It took only a minute for her to bring it back to life, and he passed her the condom, which she casually unwrapped and rolled over his upraised member. She dripped a little of the lube over it, then clambered over him and lowered herself on to him. A little adjustment with her hand aimed the man's dick into her slit and she sat down on it, burying it inside her. She rocked up and down, leaning forwards and supporting herself on her arms by Jay's chest. He moved his own arms out of the way, stretching them behind his head and grinning widely. Having balanced herself properly, she proceeded to pump her body up and down on his dick, her tits swinging wildly, and her face flushing with exertion. Jay just lay there admiring the view as she worked on pleasuring him. From my vantage point across the room, I could see beads of sweat running down her sides.

ananom
ananom
2 Followers
12