All Comments on 'Mindie's Variety'

by ananom

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great. I can't wait to learn the reason for her compliance. Well written. Need photos. DWH

Ridiculous69Ridiculous699 months ago

Has been done so many times, it’s just as stupid and sad as the first time. No one to like or care about. Hubby is just another sick and sad fool

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry I quit part way through, it seemed a bit on the clinical side to me. Not sure why it’s labelled as cheating wife though. The only thing that having an online dating app like Tinder actually proves is that you have a (presumably) current Tinder account. Her fucking his friends can’t be considered cheating when he not only knows about it but set it up as well.

As it stands this is Dub Con. Obviously the way you’ve written this implies there’s more to the story, are they playing kinky games together (if so good for them), has she cheated and this is his revenge presented as terms for forgiveness (if so then wtaf are they both still doing together?), is he just an absolute arsehole, or are they in a D/S relationship?

I’ve probably missed clues because I quit part way. Despite his earlier caveats about no physical harm to her I quit because humiliation isn’t one of my kinks and that’s how it came across to me.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userananom@ananom
I like reading, programming, racquet sport, weight lifting, watching Colombian camgirls and eating my wife's pussy. I am better at some of those things than others.