All Comments on 'Mindless'

by iSublime

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo, bravo!

What a fantastic story. Well written, supperve plot. You my friend have an unique quality. More please, more. Thank you!

iSublimeiSublimeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you so much, Anonymous! I'm very happy you enjoyed it. I can tell you, those years ago, I *really* enjoyed that encounter. ;)

StoneBasherStoneBasherover 7 years ago
Well crafted story.

A good story transports you into its world. That is what your story did. I felt like I was in that club watching as the story unfolded. You are a very visual writer. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Only one word: WOW!!!

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
First time for a First time writer

I loved it, and evidently, this was your personal experience. First times can be great.

iSublimeiSublimeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You All!

I've actually had this drafted for years. A recent revisit of past work sucked me into polishing it up. I am very glad you liked it! Yes, it was my first time.

As for being referred to as a visual writer, that's high praise because I consider that my weakness. I tend to become wrapped up in emotions.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Cherry Taken

'enjoyed that encounter' - WOW you truly ENJOYED THE ENCOUNTER.....The description of this entire act, the lead up and the actual his fucking you was awesome ! Oh how I remember when my cherry was taken, not as emotional as yours but truly HOT ! Thx man..........

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Taken

Read this true event in your life with excitement as it brought back memories of when my cherry was taken. Wonderful and exciting writing ! Write more man........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
that was fucking hot

Words escape me. I hope to see more writing from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot!

This story is so hot and well written, that I was so turned on reading it I finally was able to swallow my new big black dildo.

Thank you!

Now where is a man that wants to take my cherry?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriSublime@iSublime
3 Followers
When I write erotica my objective is to have the reader masturbating before the end, or at the very least so aroused they find it difficult to function until they come. I think the best erotica taps into primal emotions and strips them of all taboo and pretense. What's left is...