All Comments on 'Mine'

by SkylerLuv

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 4 years ago
Fast cry

This has NEVER happened to me before, that a story made me cry over the first few paragraphs, but yours did. (Now, let's continue reading …)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very happy to see you're back with a new story! And great work, the dynamic between the two definitely gripped me and made the story stand out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Captivating

You write well - captivates, erotic, page turner. Hope you continue to write and contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb

I usually start to lose interest after a couple of pages, but this story kept me enthralled until the end.

The only 'problem', and a very minor one, is that sometimes I had difficulty determining who said what. Notwithstanding, this didn't detract from the five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your stories

You're my favorite writer here

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
Superb is the word!

A wonderfully written story! I can only hope that this story will continue with where their life goes together. Thank you!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
A good five-star plot...

...and good five-star writing. For me, the main problem with the story is that none of the major characters were particularly likeable. Readers really should feel sympathy and empathy towards at least one major character and none of them did it for me. Perhaps James was the most empathetic of them all although according to Paige at one point, he was a control freak. Still, that's just my opinion and I'm sure others will disagree. Nevertheless, five stars freely given.

avidreader223avidreader223almost 4 years ago
Thanks for coming back to us!

As with all of your works, this story captured me and I couldn’t stop reading until I reached the end. You did an excellent job with character development, had very steamy bedroom scenes, and a good plot.

That being said, I felt like the ending was a bit rushed, which was a little disappointing. Nonetheless, it was a really great story and a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

Possibly the best story I have read on this site. The set up is as good as it is unexpected and the fact that I really cared about the outcome, hopefully, tells you how much I enjoyed it. Thank you.

sabrineanayissabrineanayisalmost 4 years ago
Loved it ^^

Beautifully written. One of my favorite stories now ❤️

Xena75Xena75almost 4 years ago

Your writing is wonderful I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

iv read ur stories. love them, i hope ul contnue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good read

Seems to be lots of issues on both sides; it appears they deserve each other. Will the therapist give them a group discount?

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 4 years ago
Still good ... better

Having come to the end of the story, I still cherished it. Very good read. I noticed it has 8 pages and was afraid to read straight to the end … postponing the joy. And it paid out, I much enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One thing... (and another thing)....

Enjoyed the story though I found her thinking processes strange initially, but, as others said, it reflected her damaged personality so I got used to it.

The one thing that really jarred was that she, as an accomplished writer, called the pianist in the ballet studio "piano man" instead of "repetiteur", the universal name for that role.

Also that she described "the wooden bar at the mirror" in the same scene. She, as a wordsmith, would just have given it its name, "the barre".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good to have you back

Nice come back story. Loved it.. Especially the sex. The sex was..... Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oustanding

You checked all the boxes for me, including the pesky editing ones. Thank you for a very enjoyable and immersive read!

phantommasterphantommasteralmost 4 years ago
Topping from the bottom

Not a concept that is usually written about . You did a fantastic job. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a turn on

This story turned on me like hell. Well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good, but...

Do you read your stories back to yourself? There were several occasions when I was confused as to who was speaking, and once the male character was introduced there was the odd gender conflict when she was talking to her when one of them was a man.

There was also the presumption that the reader would be on the same page as the writer, and few times I did find that I had to reread several paragraphs back to find out where they were and why. Was there any explanation as to why Paige decided to, seemingly out of the blue and without any apparent reasoning, decided to go for another woman? But nothing stopped me from deciding that this is a five star tale - just don't try to gild the lily with a follow up.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

So loved your story and the development of the interaction between Paige and Taylor. The description of the sex was great and even though Taylor sounds tough, Paige has her on her knees worshiping Paige’s beautiful pussy. Like by the river where Paige sits on a rock, Taylor goes to her knees and Paige orders her to take her shorts off. You could have had Paige order Taylor to her knees to service her pussy more often. Great story gave it a 5👌.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always Amazing

Please continue to write these amazing stories. Specially now with this damn quarentine, I need some good reading material ;)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

This is a completely, excellently, and even ridiculously brilliant story. It had characters that developed, tension within and between characters (some you let us witness, some just hinted at), did I mention the incredible sex scenes? And the storytelling was excellent.

Thank you verrrry much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've recently found myself reading all your stories. I don't know how I didn't find you sooner but I'm absolutely awestruck with your mind. I love how with each story I could see your personality coming out a little more each time. Every story left me with such a deep pull to meet the mind behind them and see how you tic.

SC - Stealthy3 (RosiePosie)

DukaaDukaaover 3 years ago

There goes another of your stories - I'm glad I found them. The more you read the more aspects of this soulmate concept you get to know. Every story is similar in a way yet so unique and adds up to the bigger picture. Really well done. Also your style of writing is quite captivating, I'd gladly read more stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m finding myself going through all your stories And I can’t get enough of them! All soo good!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Speechless but leaving no comment is a shame ..... You are having a fabulous talent writing wonderful storys ..... You warming my heart making me smile let me forget the days burden and more ..... Thank you heartfully

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. Great story. Please write more when you have time. Really love your work. ♥️

LaurenrAusLaurenrAusalmost 3 years ago

Just finished reading this for about about the 3rd time. Love all your work. Hope to read more from you when you have the time. Thanks for sharing your stories.

AshleyyAshleyyalmost 3 years ago

Aww loved this story

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I've only just found you , I'm glad I did. A beautiful tale of love.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 2 years ago

What a wonderful romance. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great read, over all too soon.

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Superb. Sensual, romantic, deeply developed characters, great plot, the recipe for fantastic enjoyment. Five Stars for me.

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

I don’t have the words. I continuously enjoy this and most of your other stories. Thanks for having the courage to share your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marvellous story, wonderful characterisation. Didn't want it to end.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Surprised that I did not comment when I first read this piece — it is as you said when writing the piece “…one that I kept coming back to and wanted to make sure it was to my liking.” Well, simply want to say after my third reading (not likely last) what a beautiful romance you created — heartfelt, tense, poignant and erotic. The sex like all very good pieces of erotic fiction is the story, the story is the sex — so captures the essence of their relationship.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Two broken people healing each other awww

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you have a dysfunctional relationship with commas ? I only ask because you seem to put them where they don’t belong and leave them out when you need one. It muddles the narrative and saps the power of your story.

_butterfly_butterflyabout 1 year ago

I wish there was another part. This may be my favourite story on here. So beautiful.

EmmainpinkEmmainpinkabout 1 year ago

This was maybe my favourite story on Lit and I'm just sad that there isn't more available with these characters. You hint that Paige isn't quite where Taylor wants her yet so I hope there's something you've left open for yourself to return to. Pacing was great, sex scenes were immaculate and scattered so well throughout. Please return!

BluebonnetsBluebonnets8 months ago

Wonderful!! Great characters and so thoughtfully described. Love your POV and how you paint such vivid and interesting emotional scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories. Their subtle way of fighting and showing gentleness is well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love that you did not go into much detail about how James dealt with Henry and the aftermath of cancelling the engagement, because that is not the core of the story.

Instead we saw two lovers coming together as they were meant to.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan23 days ago

None of the characters here feel like caricatures. For a romance with a happy ending and this many characters, that feels impressive. Characters struggling with themselves always seem more interesting. I enjoyed losing myself in Taylor and Paige’s story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous