Mine Now!

Story Info
Succubi need presents for the holidays too...
5.5k words
2.95
9.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce sighed as he pulled into his therapist office. Today he would have to tell her that he couldn't afford therapy, in fact he wouldn't be able to pay for this session. He had lost his job and his apartment. Bryce would have to spend the holiday season living in his car.

"Come in Bryce." said Dr. Lilly his therapist. "It's so nice to see you again. I'm glad you can join me."

"Yes...I know Dr. Lilly...it's just..." Bryce quickly told Dr. Lilly all his problems.

Dr. Lilly sighed.

"I knew this was going to happen...it's because you're so disrespectful. Manners matter even for a tranny fag, like you!" She said to Bryce.

"Pardon me?" questioned Bryce. Could his therapist talk to him like this? What was going on?

Dr. Lilly sighed again. "Well, I suppose I can forgive you this one time for not calling me Mistress, since you're going to leave. I really thought we'd come farther than this. Now say goodbye Bryce." Dr. Lilly said impatiently.

"This doesn't have to be goodbye...maybe I can find another job and we can see each other again. I really need a therapist...life is just SO..."

"SAY goodbye Bryce or I'll tan your hide so you won't be able to sit for a month." said Dr. Lilly rather sternly.

Scared Bryce said "Goodbye Bryce." Immediately, his eyes rolled back in his head and he fell onto the sofa.

"Wake up, Cherry." called Dr. Lilly."

Cherry/Bryce woke up. "Hello Mistress," Cherry said giggling.

"Cherry, do you know why you're here?" questioned Dr. Lilly.

"Like totes, yes Mistress...I'm going to get to be the tranny fag I always wanted to be. The man in me, Bryce, is unhappy so now I'm going to become a sex slave to you and your husband...it's my Christmas present." said Cherry as she giggled again.

"Good slut...it will be hard for poor Bryce the next few days but once you've taken over everything will be alright." said Dr. Lilly.

"Mistress...I like have a question," said Cherry.

"What is it you stupid slut?" questioned Dr. Lilly impatiently.

"I'm afraid of losing my cock. I like my cock. Do I have to lose my cock?" questioned Cherry.

Dr. Lilly sighed. "Cherry, we talked about this...what's your purpose?"

"Uhmm...?" questioned Cherry. She always had trouble remembering things.

"It's to serve your Mistress and Master in any way they want. You agreed to sign your life and everything you own over to us, to become our sex slave, because we know better than you. You're just a stupid slut. Now is it your cock?" Dr. Lilly questioned.

"Uhmm...No Mistress?" said Cherry uncertainty.

"Good slut!" Dr. Lilly said as she praised Cherry. Dr. Lilly had made many sluts and body modifications were always a hard step.

Cherry beamed.

"Now who's cock is it?" Dr. Lilly questioned.

"Uhmm...." thought Cherry.

"Cherry, you're stupid but this question isn't that hard. Who owns everything in your life? All your stuff and your body?" Dr. Lilly questioned.

"You...Mistress?" asked Cherry.

"Good slut! So if I own your body then I can get rid of your cock and give you a nice wet pussy instead can't I?" said Dr. Lilly.

"Uhmm...yes Mistress?" said Cherry uncertainly. She knew she was stupid and didn't want to disappoint her Mistress.

"Good slut! Your entire body and all your stuff belongs to me! Mistress is SO happy with you." said Dr. Lilly. She patted Cherry's head like the bitch she was.

Cherry giggled a little, she still had most of her mind. "I was wondering one thing though, Mistress." she questioned.

"It's not a slut's place to ask things but...well, dyke what is it?" Dr. Lilly questioned.

"If I have a pussy...I'd like to have tits too. I want to be a real slut. I feel like I've always wanted to be a real slut, so can I have tits please...for Christmas?" begged Cherry.

"Oh Cherry...you'll have tits SO big you almost won't be able to walk. You will be a slut. Mistress promises you that!" said Dr. Lilly.

"I like that's SO much, Mistress." said Cherry. She jumped up and down. Cherry still had her male body of course, but Lilly could wait. That would soon change.

"Now Cherry...it's time for you to do your work...what do you do when you get here?" Dr. Lilly questioned.

"Slut Cherry wants to know if she can worship your pussy Mistress?" asked Cherry.

"You may, slut." said Dr. Lilly.

Cherry got down on her knees and crawled to her Mistress. (As was proper.) Cherry's entire world was now centered on giving pleasure to her therapist. She trailed soft wet kisses over the tops of Dr. Lilly's massive breasts as her hands slid down to find the bottom of the blouse. Experience, all though she didn't really know it, Cherry never lost contact with the smooth skin of her Mistress's breasts. Cherry expertly removed her Mistress's shirt and was rewarded with the sight of her bare tits.

Worshiping in awe for a second, Cherry resumed her kisses and nips on the soft flesh of Dr. Lilly's chest. Cherry's Mistress was so wet that it filled Cherry's nose as she dutifully buried her face between the soft mounds.

Dr. Lilly was happy that she had trained Cherry so well. She let out a soft moan and placed one hand on the back of Cherry's head. "That's right slut, oooohhhh that's so nice. Mmm."

The sounds of pleasure coming from Dr. Lilly drove Cherry on. Cherry desperately wanted to obey her Mistress' commands. That was her purpose after all. She kissed her way over to the hard little nub but didn't immediately wrap her lips around it. Instead she trailed soft kisses around it, getting closer with each kiss but carefully not touching the tit.

"Mmm... have you ever made love to another person besides me, slut?" Dr. Lilly asked between moans.

"No." Cherry murmured without lifting her head from her Mistress's chest.

Dr. Lilly groaned with delight, "Nor shall you, from now you'll only fuck who I command. Now keep going slut...Oooohhh!" Dr. Lilly screamed as Cherry hit a tender spot.

Cherry finally wrapped her lips around the stiff little summit of Dr. Lilly's breast and sucked the nipple into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the hard nub enjoying the pleasant smooth feel as much as she enjoyed the moans of her Mistress.

Cherry continued to suckle and kiss the massive, she trailed one hand down Dr.Lilly's side to unzip her leather pants. Finding the side zipper, she fumbled with it for a moment before finally getting it down.

Dr. Lilly groaned as she felt her pants being opened. "That's right slut, oooohhhhh, get into my pants."

Doing as her Mistress commanded, Cherry slid down to the floor between Dr. Lilly's knees and with one smooth movement, pulled her pants and panties down. What she saw between her Mistress legs made her nearly explode. Her Mistress's pussy was perfectly smooth and hairless. Puffy pink lips gleamed wetly in the soft light and she could see her large clit poking out from its hood. Cherry hoped that when she had a pussy it could be as beautiful as her Mistress's.

Dr. Lilly didn't like the hesitation."Now eat me slut. Mistress needs... oh.... I need you! I need... Ooooohhhh!"

Her Mistress's command was lost in a loud moan as Cherry buried her face in the redhead's hot sex. Cherry found that the salty musky taste was wonderful. Her hands wrapped around Dr. Lilly's hips in order to hold on and keep in contact with her pussy as the redhead began to buck and bounce off her face. Dr. Lilly's moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams as she approached her climax.

"Oh fuck!" Dr. Lilly screamed as her back arched and slammed her cunt into Cherry''s face. "I'm gonna paint your face white SLUT!"

A wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out of Dr. Lilly onto Cherry's still masculine face as Cherry's mistress passed the point of no return. Screams filled the small office as Cherry tried to hold on and continue licking up all of her Mistress's quim.

Dr. Lilly recovered and finally sat back in her chair. She beckoned to Cherry. "Come up here and let Mistress look at you slut."

Cherry moved slowly and lay down on the floor next to her Mistress. She snuggled in tight, hoping that someday, her cock wouldn't be hard against her Mistress.

"Did I please you?" she questioned.

Dr. Lilly made a sound of deep disappointment in her throat as Cherry's cock grew harder.

"Oh, it's going to feel a lot better than that very soon my slut. Now be a good little girl and dress up for me. Mistress has gotten you some new pretty clothes."

Cherry stood up and looked around, laid out for her was a pink French maid's outfit. Within moments she was standing only in her small white bra and simple white

panties. She did as her Mistress commanded and soon looked like a tranny maid. Dr. Lilly was tempted to keep the cock, but what fun would that be...pussy was always better than dick.

"Mistress, I'm home." came a weary voice from the entryway. It was Hank. Dr. Lilly's "husband". Hank went to work during the day and made money for the couple. (Well, for Dr. Lilly.) Then in the evening he came home and served. (As was proper.) Hank used to be a patient of Dr. Lilly. She had let him keep his cock if he became her slave.

"Ah Cherry's here...she looks hot." Hank said to Cherry.

"Slut, you know what to do. Present." Dr. Lilly ordered.

Part of Cherry was afraid of getting fucked in the ass, wouldn't it hurt? Yet, she had to obey. Cherry presented.

"What are you waiting for fag? All you need to do is get off the chair, turn around, then lean on it with your hands. Mistress wants to watch you get fucked!" said Dr. Lilly, as she pulled a massive vibrator out of her desk drawer. Normally, she hated penile penetration but watching Cherry being dominated was SO hot.

Cherry was scared but knew she was a slave and had to obey. She looked at Hank and Dr. Lilly over her shoulder. "Like this?" She questioned, sticking her ass out further.

Hank walked over to her and reached out to let one large hand cup Cherry's ass. "Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy this."

"My slave of a husband is going to fuck your ass slut." Dr. Lilly told her. She had programmed Cherry to be apprehensive of men fucking her ass. It was SO much fun to see Hank dominate weaker sluts.

"Wh-what?" Cherry questioned uncertainty. She tried to push away from Hank, but Hank's muscular hands were on her shoulders, keeping her in place.

"No...please" Cherry said but Hank was much stronger than the weak sissy that Cherry was.

"Be a good slut and obey" Dr.Lilly told her "Don't think any more just submit like a good slut."

"You're learning to become a good slave girl, Cherry. Good girls relax. Good slave girls obey and submit. Good slave girls let themselves be fucked." said Dr. Lilly.

Suddenly, Cherry felt relaxed and all worry and concern was leaving her mind. "Uh huh." She said, It all made so much sense. She just had to do what her Mistress told her to do. Then she would be a good slut and please her Mistress...after all that was what really mattered.

Cherry felt Hank's hands stroke and cup her ass again. Worry was still there in her mind, but she felt detached from it. Her Mistress had said to do this and her Mistress couldn't be wrong? The hands kept groping and kneading his ass, spreading his cheeks. This wasn't so bad.

"Mistress, she's got a really nice ass...I'd just suggest making it more bubble-like and add a few tats." Hank said.

"Good idea, slut. Now keep fucking her." ordered Dr. Lilly sternly. Hank should just be quiet, in the future she'd gag him.

Hank smiled he loved fucking Cherry. It pleased his Mistress so much, maybe later he could lick his Mistress out. Cherry smiled as she felt fingers slide up and down between her ass cheeks, then they vanished before returning, this time slicker. The thick fingers brushed and circled her hole, and she shivered.

The fingers kept circling her hole, getting her even slicker. Now that she was relaxing, it was starting to feel nice. There was nothing to worry about, Mistress had said so. Cherry wanted to be a good girl.

One finger began to push inside of her, and she gasped when it was followed by a second finger.

"Fuck, she's tight." said Hank.

"Just the way you like it." said Dr. Lilly. Of course, he had been programmed that way. Before Hank had been VERY outspoken against the LGBTQ community, it pleased Dr. Lilly to see him fuck other men. Knowing his former self would be revolted.

"Yes, Mistress." said Hank as he continued getting Cherry ready. Cherry tried to run again but Hank's hands were too strong. He held her down.

Dr. Lilly let out a little laugh. She loved Cherry's defiance."Hank, you know how these straight boys can be, since you used to be one! Don't worry Cherry my new slut, Mistress will soon train you out of that. Soon, you'll be an eager slave, always ready to suck and be fucked."

Cherry nodded as she felt herself relax further. The two fingers in her ass felt okay. A little weird, but okay. They were stretching her hole and making her even slicker. She knew it was so Hank could push his cock in there soon, but that thought didn't worry her. She just had to obey. Her Mistress wanted to watched her get fucked by Hank. She wanted to make her Mistress happy. She was a slave. It was her purpose!

The fingers kept thrusting in and out of his hole, spreading more slickness, and he grunted when he felt a third finger push inside. It pushed in deep, and it was starting to feel more than nice. To her shame, Cherry felt her cock (which she was deeply ashamed of) perk up a little at the sensation. Hank's fingers kept moving and thrusting, Cherry found herself rocking back onto the fingers.

Cherry gasped as the three thick fingers pushed in even deeper and she felt Hank's breath against her ear.

Hank finally ripped his pants off. Hank's cock was the largest Cherry had ever seen. It was two feet long and as thick as a Coke can. (Of course, Lilly had designed that way in case she ever wanted to fuck a man.) Hank caught Cherry looking and grinned as he kept pumping his hand up and down. "Just getting it lubed up before I plow your tight ass."

Cherry just nodded. Her Mistress wanted to see her fucked like this, so she shouldn't worry it was just that Hank's dick was so big, and it was going to go inside of her. She felt a flash of worry. It wouldn't fit. It would hurt. This was bad. Cherry tried to bolt, She had to get out of here. This was wrong. She stood up to run, and one of Hank's hands landed on her shoulder before she could move any further.

"You're not going anywhere, faggot. We have to do as the Mistress wants now. You're her slut, her slave." Hank told him. Holding her down harder.

"Cherry" Dr. Lilly said. "Submit, be a good girl for Mistress, let her watch you get fucked like the bitch you are.. Come on, turn around and lean on the chair."

Cherry moved to obey. She wanted to be a good slut after all. The worry in her mind seemed to float away.

Hank's hand was still on her shoulder, pushing until Cherry was leaning on the chair with her elbows resting on the seat.

"There slut, stick your ass out for me. Good faggot" Hank said.

Cherry jumped when she felt the blunt head of Hank's cock press against her slick hole. It felt so much bigger and thicker than his fingers. So right too!

Dr.Lilly just smirked.

Cherry felt the tip of Hank's massive cock force itself in, and she gasped when he felt the pain.

Oh!" she screamed in pleasure. Her own cock was growing hard.

Hank grunted behind him as he pushed his cock in deeper. "Fuck, she's so tight!"

Cherry felt a hand grab his chin and Dr. Lilly raised his head. She blinked up at the woman.

Dr. Lilly malevolently smiled down at him. "If only the Bryce side of you could see you right now Cherry. Good thing I'm taping it so he can be amazed at how much he likes it. I'll be sure to show him it later.

Bryce was now in charge instead of Cherry. He had no choice but to keep staring up at Dr. Lilly as he dimly felt his ass get filled more and more with a large, thick cock. His mind was fuzzy, and so were the sensations. He felt the cock push in, then pull back so Bryce could push in deeper on the next thrust. Bryce was unsure what to think. He just knew his cock was rock hard. This was good?

"I'm about halfway in now, Mistress...should I keep fucking him?" Hank questioned, and his breathing was ragged. He put both hands on Bryce/Cherry's ass cheeks, kneading and groping them before spreading them again.

"Keep going and don't go too fast." ordered Dr. Lilly. She loved that she had brought "Bryce" forward now. It was so hot to see him get fucked.

Bryce blinked and blushed in embarrassment as his ass continued to get filled with Hank's massive cock. Dr. Lilly kept stroking his face. She was proud that she had taken this successful man, broken him down through hypnosis and turned him into a groveling fag. He was obeying, relaxing and submitting. He was a good boy. Soon she'd take him to her friend for the body change. Soon. She just wanted to see her "husband" cum in his ass.

"Okay, Bryce" Dr. Lilly said, tapping one finger against his cheek to get his attention. "You're being a very good boy, but I want you to come back to me a little more. Just focus on the sensation in your ass, boy. Focus on what it feels like to get fucked. This is the last time Bryce will ever be fucked. Soon it will all be Cherry, so enjoy your last orgasem Bryce." said Dr. Lilly.

Bryce nodded. The fuzziness eased and he gasped in pleasure when Hank thrust in hard and hard. "Ooh!" He rocked forward along with it. It felt weird and good.

"That's it, fag" Dr. Lilly told him. "Focus on those feelings.You know how much you like it."

Bryce realized he did enjoy the cock. It was different from the fingers, because the cock was so much thicker and larger, able to go much deeper. The way the cock thrust in and out was different too, so much harder and rougher than the fingers had been. It was good to get fucked in the ass by a real man.

Bryce moaned in pleasure as Hank thrust in deep again, his balls slapping against Bryce''s ass. His next thrust was even deeper and he pressed his chest against Bryce's back. "Mmm, your tight boypussy feels good," he murmured into Bryce's ear.

Bryce shivered, moaning a little at the next thrust. The part of Cherry that was Bryce thought it was impossible that he was feeling this much pleasure for a cock. It was wrong to be fucked by a man...yet how could it be wrong when it felt SO good!

"Focus, Bryce," Dr. Lilly told her. "Focus on how it feels."

Bryce let out a louder moan at Hank's next thrust. There was pleasure there, even though it also felt weird. He rocked back, tilting his hips slightly.

Hank chuckled, his breath hot against Bryce's face. "Yes, your body knows how to move, doesn't it? Knows how to make it feel good." He nipped Bryce's ear as he thrust in hard.

Bryce moaned in pleasure, closing his eyes. It was feeling SO good. A big dick was thrusting in and out of his ass, a man was holding him down and fucking him, and it felt good. His own cock was perking up again, getting harder.

"I could pound your little boypussy all day," Hank grunted. "Soon, you'll want me to." His thrusts became faster, harder, even deeper. "Soon, you'll beg me to."

Now Bryce moaned with every thrust. It felt so different from jerking off himself, getting a blowjob, or fucking. It felt SO good. "Yes," he screamed, "yes!" His own hips were rocking back every time Hank thrust in. His body had found the right rhythm.

"You love it, don't you fag," Hank grunted as he kept fucking Bryce. "You love getting your boypussy pounded hard."

" OMG Yes,it's the best." Bryce screamed out. His own cock was achingly hard, but he needed the support of leaning on both elbows. Otherwise he would have reached down to grab his own cock by now.

Bryce moaned, wanting more, wanting it to last, but all too soon, Hank slammed in hard and let out a deep groan as he came. He filled Bryce's ass with his cum. Bryce stood up, his cock still standing stiff and hard and of course Hank's cum was still dripping out of his ass.

12