Mine Now!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to go, sluts. Hank, you'll be driving us to Curious and Curiouser." stated Dr. Lilly.

"Yes Mistress." stated Hank obediently. The three of them got into Dr. Lilly's Porsche and drove to Curious and Curiouser. Dr. Lilly knocked and the door swung open.

"Hello Mistress." she said as she kneeled.

"Ah my favorite dyke. I see you've brought me a new slut for Christmas." stated the woman.

"Yes Mistress Cassandra." stated Dr. Lilly in awe of the naked woman.

"Well, bring him in...I'm guessing he needs body modifications. I love how you tear down men and make them into sniveling sluts. But, their bodies are no good for me. Now slut, I don't care what your male name used to be, say goodbye to that life forever and enter my domain." said Mistress Cassandra.

Both Bryce/Cherry and Dr. Lilly entered Mistress Cassandra's shop.

"I see he's naked. That's good. Let me get some of my potions and put them on him. I think I'll make him into another lesbian fuckbunny. He...well she won't be able to get enough pussy." Laughed Cassandra was she fetched her potions. Soon she was back.

"I think we'll let him...see the dyke that he's becoming...what do you think of that?" questioned Cassandra.

"Whatever, you wish...my Mistress." said Dr. Lilly obediently. At Lilly's first year in college, Mistress Cassandra had turned her from a plain midwestern girl into a lesbian sex slave.

"Cherry...you're Bryce now. Bryce rub these lotions into you." ordered Dr. Lilly.

Bryce woke up. "Uhmm I don't know, these look dangerous. I don't think I can..." he started.

"Dyke, tell your slut to do as I say or you'll never lick my pussy again." ordered Cassandra.

Dr. Lilly quaked. She HAD to lick her Mistress's pussy, ever since her Mistress had enslaved her in college and turned her into a dyke. Dr. Lilly lived for Cassandra's pussy. It was why she gave Cassandra at least two sluts every year to be sucked into the world of succubi to serve.

Dr. Lilly turned and flashed a look at Bryce that made him quake and almost explode. "RUB THE LOTION IN NOW." she ordered so sternly. Bryce had no choice but to obey. He hesitantly took the lotions and started rubbing them in. Bryce started into the mirror. He was happy. It had been 1/2 hour and....nothing was happening. Of course he heard Cassandra's moans of pleasure and Dr. Lilly's screams of pain coming down the hall but that was nothing HE was fine.

"Cherry." said a mysterious voice.

Suddenly, Bryce's body started to change. Bryce starred in the mirror at her mysteriously changing hair color, it was cherry colored of course, when she felt a new sensation coming over her. It was hard to explain what she was feeling, but she knew something was going to happen because instead of the worn-down feelings Bryce had, she now felt as if she was growing heavier and wetter.

Bryce was trying to come to grips with all of these strange sensations when all of the sudden and without warning her chest expanded seven times in size. Bryce/Cherry's new tits caused her to fall to the floor. The part of "Bryce" that remained gasped in horror as his beloved cock disappeared and was replaced with a slick hairless pussy. (Just like his Mistress had wanted.)

Bryce was gone now forever. All that remained was Cherry, a happy slut. She now had cherry colored hair. Cherry looked like a pornographic version of Strawberry Shortcake. Dr. Lilly had not disappointed with the promised tits. Cherry's huge new nipples were surrounded by large brown areolas and turned up at the end in a suck me sort of way. They were hard as a rock to the point they ached. Since it was the holiday season the nipples were pierced with bells.Whenever someone touched them sent an electrical shock straight to her pussy as Cherry instantly discovered they were ultra sensitive to the touch. Cherry's perfectly manicured hand started to drift south.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you, dyke. Why is it that when men become women, they always need to be retrained?" questioned Dr. Lilly. She was on a leash following Cassandra down the hall.

"It's because women are better than men. Cherry briefly became smarter than Bryce ever was BUT now she's a slutty bimbo forever. Tell me honestly, slut...what do you think of your new sister. You've done well this time...unlike a few other sluts who needed more training in the land of succubi." said Cassandra.

"Oh Cherry, has big tities now...just like she always wanted! Hank wants her to have a really fuckable ass too...can you do that Mistress Cassandra?" Dr Lilly questioned Cassandra.

"You know I can dyke...I took you from a smart midwestern girl and changed you into a fake therapist who brings me sluts. That was hard so I can definitely give her a fuckable bubble butt."

Dr. Lilly just laughed, as her Mistress rubbed some lotion on Cherry's ass. It blew out to the perfect bubble butt, perfect for Hank or Dr. Lilly if she ever wanted to ride it with a strap-on. Even though Cassandra had just painted Dr. Lilly's face white, she still wanted to play with Bryce. Bryce would always be a part of Cherry because Cassandra wanted it that way and Cassandra ruled.

"Bryce...I know you're in there. Try to focus on my voice, are you getting horny?" questioned Cassandra.

"Yes?" questioned Cherry. She was amazed at how high her voice sounded. She sounded like a bimbo...was she a bimbo?

"Good! Now I have a surprise for you!" stated Cassandra.

"Uhmm...what is it?" questioned Cherry.

"Be a good girl...I'm your Mistress now. There's no more Dr. Lilly, she's gone to find me a new slut. You must serve me! Now you're an expensive pet to keep, so you'll have to do as I say...understand?" questioned Cassandra. She did admire her new slut, Cherry. She had a banging body. Dr. Lilly had brought her the perfect Christmas present!

"Uhmm...yes Mistress?" questioned Cherry. Hoping this was the right answer.

"Good girl...now you and I are going to the world of succubi, where you'll serve." stated Cassandra. She took Cherry by the leash and transported them to the World of the Succubi.

Immediately, Cherry saw dozens of other women, naked woman, beautiful women with hard bodies and she wanted to touch them so bad, to play with them, to hold them, to fuck them.

"Bryce, come forward." ordered Cassandra.

Bryce gave a massive gasp. He was in a woman's body. Not his body and....he had NO cock. What had happened to his cock? Still to his horror, he felt "his" pussy grow wet as he looked at these women.

Why was this happening? Bryce thought in horror. He wasn't a dyke but all he could think about was getting on his knees and pleasing as many of these women as she could.

"Your beloved mind is conflicted and going Bryce, you don't care either, all that you want now is sex...lesbian sex, isn't that true Bryce?" questioned Cassandra laughing to herself at Bryce's predicament.

"Ye...Yes!" stated Bryce knowing it to be true but she was still fighting it, "I must hold onto my mind, I must not let it go. I'm a man but I have a spell on me. I need my cock to think. " she said to herself.

"I am smart enough to get out of this if I had my cock...or a strap-on I could get back to my normal life. Then everything would be alright." said Bryce aloud.

Cassandra laughed out loud at this. "Trust me Bryce, you're not smart enough to get out of this. Once you accept a life of service you'll never want your cock back. Now let's not make this any harder than it has to be. Say it Bryce, say all I want in life is to have lesbian sex." said the Cassandra.

"I must fight it. I'm a man...I get past all these women. I can go to Dr. Lilly to get my cock back. I'm a man. I must not give in." repeated Bryce. But, he kept staring at the succubi who were fucking each other. He wanted that SO much. Everything smelled so go if he could only lick one pussy...then well he didn't know but licking pussy would be...?

"Don't think Bryce...be a good girl. Say what you want." said Cassandra.

To his horror, Bryce felt his precious male mind was betraying him and she heard herself saying "all that I want in life is to have lesbian sex."

"Good girl! You want to know what you are becoming? You're becoming a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and you want to worship me, you belong to me now Cherry, I am your Mistress and you will do everything I say. Cherry say I am nothing but a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and I belong to you Mistress." said Cassandra.

Bryce, still not dead, was still trying to focus, but he couldn't remember why, still he was sure at one time he was very smart. Then he went to see Dr. Lilly to help him relax. He'd served her and now....now...but whatever happened before no longer mattered, all that mattered to her was following his Mistress's voice, she seemed so wise, she seemed to know exactly what Cherry was and she was helping her understand things.

This time it was easy to repeat what Mistress was saying, Bryce's mind was fading and Cherry's persona had settled in "I am nothing but a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and I belong to Mistress." said Cherry. She was SO wet.

"Very good, you are a horny mess and all you care about is pleasing me as my slave and fucking as many other women as I will allow you to. Knowing your mine makes you happy and you want to stay happy all the time, you want to be happy and you want to make me happy." said Cassandra.

"Pleasing you in any manner you choose makes me happy, I am just a Dumb Bimbo. it is funny though, I thought I was smart at one time but I know better now." she said Cherry giggling. "I'm like totes going to prove it to you, I am going to be the best Fuck Bunny ever."

"Very good Cherry I think you're a fuckbunny now!From now on your place is with me. It'll be your Christmas present this year." said Cassandra. "Now say your mantra."

"I am a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and I belong to Mistress! I am happy this way and I am so horny I have pussy juices running down my leg, but I don't deserve to have sex or until Mistress says I can. When she gives me the ok I am going to get on my knees and start pleasing any woman she tells me too.

"Very good, Cherry...for now it's my wish that you wait." said Cassandra.

"Yes, Mistress." said Cherry. She could hear the succubi laugh at her. But, it didn't matter, Cherry just had to do as her Mistress wished!

(This is a story for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)

12