All Comments on 'Mine...Yours Pt. 05'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
EverisCaleEverisCaleover 9 years ago
good chapter

liked the chapter but felt that more questions should have been answered, like gregs glowy hand and enhanced strength when dealing with others. Now i am left with a form of divinity or what I perceive to be a messenger of sorts for the witch and romance issues with Hildy. Figured the watch would wonder why a vanillla mortal could break a barrier with his bare hand and toss a 200 plus pound ware around like she's a 50 pound sack of rice. I think this may be considered a rant but also what of <Justice>? Is he full integrated? And who are the other soul shards that make up Greg? The second soul shard or more accurately the first one we met in the story was never named. Was it Honor? I am so confused on that part, please email me if u are willing to tolerate my rant and are merciful enough to spare me the wait by emailing me a explanation. I am addicted to this story and check for updates several times a day.... I am a wee bit desperate, kind of sad i know..............

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Please tell me you are going to explain what Gregs dad is and I'm guessing that will explain some of Gregs abilities. I totally love listening in on Gregs thoughts. Find them hysterically funny and love his 'made up' words. Enjoying the ride with this tale, it's very well done.

werewolfsmatewerewolfsmateover 9 years ago
Great story!!!!

I am really enjoying this story, please keep adding to it!

ddealddealover 9 years ago

Awesome lookin forward 2 the nxt 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crack!

Your story is F-ING crack and I'm a strung out junky that needs his fix! This story line is so strong it's like adamantium! If I could, I'd give it 100 stars!

EdwarusEdwarusover 9 years ago
So

Let's just say if you were to stop writing your story I would cry for days it's great and has great depth at least that's how I feel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing Story!

hellturtlehellturtleover 9 years ago
good story

I enjoy reading this. Thank you for your hard work in writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how do you do it???

This may sound silly but how are you able to create Greg's personality so well??? I dont know if the question makes sense but im fascinated with who Gregory Brooks is. I feel like im learning how to cope with life because of Greg. I dont have the same problems as him but the way he approaches things is amazing. He is able to keep himself in check and think logically even though he is going through something crazy. I would definately like to know how you came up with this character? or maybe your personality is like that.. either way I woud like to know. keep up the amazing work. hands down the best story in Lit. :)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Great chapter!!! Though the whole hidden feelings from Hildy throws a wrench in everything but glad Greg got his demon.

The comments below are hilarious. Perhaps randomly inserting them into the next chapter???? It would be epic

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 9 years ago
WOW!!!!

I have been hooked since I read the very first chapter. And it only gets better with the next, and the next. Greg's personality is dizzying yet powerful. It is almost like mine....the dizzying part!

Bring on the next chappie PLEEEEEEEEZE!

5 Stars

Nicci

zarroc789zarroc789over 9 years ago
WOW!

This is amazing, astonishing, astounding, stunning, stupefying, breathtaking, and startlingly impressive. It's just one of the best things I've read on this site. Please never stop because even if you write one thousand chapters, that won't be enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just fantastic!

I can't express in words how much I enjoy this story. All I can say is that I will be SEVERELY disappointed if you stop anytime soon. You are an amazing writer and I would consider broadening your horizons and pursue publishing full novels. If you do ever do that though let us readers know so we can purchase your stuff hahaha!!

Great job! So impressed...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
:-)

I just read this again. Next chapter is going to be good. :-)

MarieLyneMarieLyneover 9 years ago
Mmmhmm!

Looks like he needs to give more meaning to his life ;)

This is so very different from what I'm usually interested in, but you caught me. I love a story that will pique my interest AND make me laugh. I like this a lot and am looking forward for the rest of it!

QueijadaQueijadaabout 9 years ago
oooooh

Greg's dad is a badass! as always enjoyed this greatly

ClunketyClunketyalmost 9 years ago

"I could see her mouthing 'gobliny' as if trying to understand it."

That. Is. Adorable.

Kim

DomdomainDomdomainalmost 9 years ago
Good stuff!

Liking the characters. Great story so far, has me welded to my laptop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So much wow

The intensity is beyond compare.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so good

i know i've read every chapter at least 10x, enjoy each time that i do! characters so personable, interaction so intense w some humor. incredibly good writing!

thanks :)

RedRheaRedRheaover 8 years ago
adorable

This is sooo sugary sweet that I worry I might get diabetes

radmadradmadabout 8 years ago
Great story but

Gold is an inert metal and not poisonous to humans in the way that lead is. Eating it means nothing, because it doesn't interact well with human fluids. You'd shit the gold it, essentially.

Aside from that tripping me up, great story! Still give stars

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years agoAuthor
I wondered...

@radmad.

I wondered about the gold thing. I k ow in large quantities it causes a build up in the human body. But it woukd have to take a lot of it to do it. But Greg can't be perfect and know all. One of the things I try to highlight is Gregt is FAR from perfect just like anyone else. He will make mistakes big and small. This is one of the small ones...or big ones depending on how you look at it.

Sincerely

Payenbrant

fanfarefanfareabout 8 years ago
bad habits and grim warnings

I think the author was thinking about how adults trying to prevent small children from putting coins in their moths. The main danger of course is choking but also newer coins are an amalgam of metals, some of which are toxic.

Then I remembered an old story by Poul Anderson. Sort of science collides with fantasy. The three adventurers are confronted late at night by a troll. They trick it into letting itself be exposed to the morning sun, which turns the troll to stone.

One of the adventurers then tries to take the dead trolls purse. Our protagonist hero suddenly grabs his two companions by their arms and drags them away complaining. Back on earth he had been an engineer and had some knowledge of nuclear physics.

From a reasonably safe distance from the deceased, he explains that if the troll was killed by transmutation, the gold in the troll's purse was also transmuted into a radioactive isotope. And that would explain the legends warning that stealing faerie gold could be very bad luck indeed!

green117green117almost 8 years ago
Very sweet story indeed

I am rendered emotional... even though I see some clacky bits.

Anyway, about gold - I have a bunch of it in my mouth - no problem that I know of.

On the other hand, the author could know someone taking colloidal gold for arthritis, say - then the inert metal, having been introduced as very find particles into the body, could build up and cause problems.

green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
whimsical

love the nuances and humor. good story line with great development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Your story and your morals/values/lessons...

So many levels, like e.g. I am glad I am not an SO right now. I had no idea how bad it could be...

Or how he feels about his parents and how they treat each other.

Or how he is with his friend the Abernathy guy. Honest even if he doesn't like it.

Or how he feels sorry for kicking out his neighbours and friends. Or how he tries to fulfill all the wishes of his succubae and make right by her.

Or how he deals with Mother.

I like they story and Greg... And I love how he is with Lucretia.

I am so sorry for Hildy right now. I wanna go into the story and be her boyfriend now...

I also like the author, you, for what I think you are like (what shines out of your story and your characters) it often feels like your soul is leaking out of it and I actually know some about you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
quite amazing really

I am a bible believer.

So some of yours and my concepts are out of sync.

But that's some fine story telling.

And great people insights.

Cheers

PartlyPartlyabout 3 years ago

It’s all good. But the section of Mrs Brooks meeting and connecting with Lucretia really really got me. (Insert tears here)

ForgecoldironForgecoldironabout 3 years ago
Love. Ain't it grand?

I would call that a confession if I ever heard one.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Thought provoking in a kind manner. Funny, too. My cats get startled every so often when I burst laughing out loud.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

The Anonymous comment from 4yrs ago is pretty much on the money here I think, whilst we all know that creativity can be divorced from reality somewhat, for an author write characters in the way you’ve written Greg and Lucretia, they need to understand and possess those qualities in some way to incorporate them as you have, as the earlier comment said, your soul seems to leak out through the words on the page. Fwiw I think I’d like you if I met you Payenbrant. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect mix of love and humor. Lucretia is a great device to examine the human condition through a supposedly evil ingénue’s eyes (yes, it’s an oxymoron but a delightful one, just like Lucretia.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like this story, and it is developing well. Still I will only give four stars, because this is the Literotica site, and while the "lit" is in your tale, the "erotica" is not. Your writing is good, and I have been pulled into the story. I will binge this until I get to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous