Mine...Yours Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
payenbrant
payenbrant
1,602 Followers

Jemima shook her head, but then gave a big sniff and wiped her nose and eyes. "Both yes and no Lucky. I mean, it's good to get it out, but it kinda sucks too!" She wiped her tears of blood off on a paper tail and threw it away.

We finished with some small talk, kind of hard to know how to wrap up a conversation that went so far from one extreme to another. But there we were. Leaving our neighbours house and walking back home.

Walking in through our backdoor I stopped and Lucretia kept walking, stretching my arm as she moved in front of me. She turned and studied my eyes. I was just looking at her, a smile growing on my lips as I looked her over, from the top of her hoodie down to her boots with party colored laces.

A feeling of contentment came over me then as I reviewed the past few months of my life. I think I will be having a lot of moments of self reflection like this in the coming days! A feeling of incredulity, or completion or something. What was there left to do? I had power the likes of which only superheroes or Japanese cartoon characters have. I have a girlfriend that was fierce and incredibly sexy in her own way. I had fought the big bad in our lives, and had won!

The point is, I didn't know what was left.

"Gregory? What's wrong?" Lucretia asked me. I stared down at her trying to figure out a way to express my thoughts.

"I...don't know what to do next sweet heart." I finally said.

Her nose twitched as she pushed back her hood and hugged me.

"Oh Greg! I am not even of your world and I know what to do next!"

"Oh really?" I said with a grin and tipped her head back to look down into her face. "So what comes next?"

"Now? We just live!" She told me.

I liked the sound of that! So that's what we did.

The End

*****

End Note:

I plan on writing 1 more book in this series, and several short stories knocking around in my head that I need to get out. I had originally planned to not include the ending here on this website.

However...SHE...my Lady, told me how that is beyond being a jerk. That you all have read and enjoyed my work and given me wonderful comments. This same SHE also made that bet with me that I lost and had to write that other story Shifting Ground. I enjoyed writing it and getting all of your comments and Emails.

Since SHE happens to be smarter an me, I listened and agreed. I am putting the ending up, and will trust in you all to help me if you so decide.

I will be writing a review and essay for Mine...Yours and answer all the questions I have been asked to the best of my ability. Some I won't touch on since they are too personal, but I will do my best to answer them all as much as I am able.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to hear/read from you in the future.

Sincerely,

Payen Brant

payenbrant
payenbrant
1,602 Followers