All Comments on 'Minerva Gold and the Wand of Silver Pt. 09'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCobolt12 months agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji, SomeRandomG33k, Evilhippy, mikalman216, Youkai-sama, Jaenen, Ollie, cdog02, Parzival95, Verdant, Osmina Deveraux and Alexander

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

taco1085taco108512 months ago

wow, what a story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Up till now this was quite an excellent story, nevermind the slow pacing and all, in fact that was part of the charm. I liked the characters, the story so far was good and the small easter eggs for anypne who has read Harry Potter were enjoyable. However I have to say, I cannot understand what made the author commit to this memory wipe bit. The story was chugging along nicely and this not onely disrupts the nice pacing that has developed, but also takes away all Joy, that we could have due to the plot developments being simpely presented as a done matter. This would be bad enough, if the missing beats would be retroactively added and the missed drama recounted, however, if I interpret this correctly the story will likely move on and focus if anything on the mystery that comes up in the next part. This is a desastrous writing decision. It would have been far better to just not do it. Or at least not this way.

DragonCoboltDragonCobolt11 months agoAuthor

...no, I...I did kinda plan to get back to the mysterious hole in the memory, dude...

It's a big part of the next few updates, lol.

madcrimsonmadcrimson10 months ago

I like the idea that the Alotexis is not just a memory storage but instead some kind of simulacrum placed in the Astral. This will make experiencing the memories way more interesting and more akin to exploration.

The futa stuff is not something I like. Why should a lesbian crave a muscular woman with a penis? Not much of a lesbian... 🤷‍♀️

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing10 months ago

I will say that I’m not so big a fan of the Memory Wipe angle on it. I can see kind of where it was going, but we went from the first day of class to this. It was a bit jarring, especially since I was looking forward to her Rune work. Still reading on, hoping to see where this is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous