Minerva Gold and the Wand of Silver Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, crooning, came a dark voice.

"Oh hello there."

Minerva froze. This was a memory. There was no way. No way at all.

"Oh you're adorable," the voice was female. It dripped into Minerva's ears like warm honey. "And in such deadly danger, my dear little witchling." The name witchling made Minerva's eyes widen. She gulped, then opened her mouth, then closed it. "It's all right. Speak."

"Y-You can hear me?" Minerva whispered.

"Of course..." The chuckle that followed made Minerva's heart flutter and her spectral skin turn cold and clammy.

"But how?" Minerva asked.

"There's more in Heaven and Earth than was dreamt in your philosophy," the voice from the darkness said, amused. "Though, you will want to wake straight up after this little conversation. You've pushed your luck quite far enough - these wards can only go so far."

"W-What do you mean?" Minerva asked.

"Ahhh, witchling is right, you are new." A faint clink and clatter came from the room, shifting links on chains, rasping against stone. "You're not in a memory. You're in the astral plane, shaped into a memory by your Alotrexis spell. That means that they are waiting for you. The further you step from the memory, the further you move from that illusion of security, the further you step...into the dark...the closer they come." The chains clinked and clattered and the laugh that came from the slit made Minerva's blood run cold. "It is quite amusing, normally, the most dangerous thing you could find in Hexgramatica would be...well...me."

"W-Who are you?" Minerva asked.

"So many questions, but, first, answer me one of your own," the voice in the darkness asked. "...what year is it?"

Minerva blinked. She had expected why are you in the Alotexis. Or maybe why are you here? Or maybe, even, what's your name? But there was a faintly plaintive note that made her wonder how long it had been since the voice in the darkness had heard the answer. Her brow knitted and she said: "It's 1934."

The voice in the darkness remained silent for a time. Softly, she hissed. "1934..."

"How long have you-"

"And another question, witchling," the voice cut her off. "What is your name?"

"Minerva," Minerva said, and offered no more.

"Heh. I'm no fae, little witchling. You'd be...much safer if I was."

Minerva squared her shoulders. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Then tell me, who are you? What are you? Why are you being kept down here?" As she spoke, she swore she heard a scrabbling, scraping sound. Claws on stone. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end, tingling, alert. Her back hunched, expecting a strike against her unprotected flesh. The voice from the darkness clicked her tongue.

Her voice held a note of warning.

"I'd leave now," she said. "Don't look behind you."

Minerva started to turn her head.

"Don't."

Minerva remained perfectly still.

Scccccccrape.

She knew, now, that the sound did not come from the cell. It was not the voice within moving its mysterious body.

The scrape came...from behind her.

"Don't," the voice said. Her voice was firm. Commanding. "Don't turn around. If you turn around, you are dead."

Minerva couldn't speak.

"Your only hope is to wake up. To return to your present," the voice said. "You have to wake up, Minerva."

Minerva closed her eyes tight. She tried to rouse herself from the Alotexis...but it was like being in a nightmare. Every time she thought to wake up, every time she tried to twist herself into consciousness, she felt more present, more here, more trapped in the crawling molasses of this moment. This terror.

Scrape scrape scrape.

It was getting closer.

"Fine. I'll give you a name," the voice in the darkness sounded amused, as if Minerva was doing this on purpose and not simply too terrified to flee. "Call me the Enragé."

Minerva felt something cold touch the nape of her neck. It was cold. And sharp. And inhuman. She closed her eyes even tighter and then pinched her wrist as hard as she could. Pain flared - and then her eyes jerked open and she found herself standing before the puddle of silvery liquid, once more safely in the present. She put her hand to the nape of her neck. She felt cool skin. No blood.

Minerva almost fainted with relief.

She sagged against the sink, her head hanging forward, her hand on her wand. She trembled and then...she heard the faint click of the door. She spun around, fear driving her heart into her throat. The figure from the bed stood in the doorway, silhouetted in darkness. Minerva didn't say anything, her vision still dazzled by the light of the past. The figure let out a chuckle. Nerves jangling, Minerva realized...it wasn't Harry's chuckle.

"Couldn't sleep?"

No. That was...

That was impossible.

Minerva scrambled, mentally, for which of the dates she had to check, which of the memories she'd have to relief, to understand. But then understanding was lost...lost in a blooming, impossible joy. Yes! Yes! Yes! She felt as if she had drunk gold, her belly warm and her eyes glittering with possibilities as the figure swaggered into the bathroom, their golden eyes glittering in the reflected light of the Alotexis.

Katarina Wolfe caught Minerva's chin, jerked her head back, then looked into her eyes. "Don't worry, kleine. I cannot sleep either." Her grin was wicked. Then her brow furrowed and she looked at the pool. "...Was ist das?" she asked, sounding confused. Then she took a second look. "Alo..." She trailed off. The light of it played along her skin, turning it gold, highlighting the puckered scars of her shoulder, the swell of her breasts in the darkness.

Minerva could see hurt exploding across Kat's face. Clear as shellfire. Her heart leaped into her throat. "It's not!" she exclaimed.

"It is not being what it looks like?" Kat asked ,stepping backwards. Away from the lights. Her eyes still caught the glow, flaring gold.

"I-I don't know, I didn't...I...I..." Minerva stammered. Joy, horror, fear,all of them sprang between her at once. She wanted this. She hated this! She had meant to brew a potion for Harry. Was...did she...had she been with Harry and tried to rip it from her mind? So she could be with Kat without fear and worry? But the look in Kat's eyes tore at her heart, ripping it in twain. Such pain. Minerva stepped away from the bowl, taking hold of Kat's hands in the darkness. "Never. I'd never. I'd never. Ever. Not once." She shook her head. "Never forget you."

Kat was tense. Like stone. Carved from granite. Her eyes did not blink.

"I'd never forget you," Minerva whispered, her words tumbling out. No memory drove them.

She stepped closer. Her mouth found Kat's chin in the darkness. Kat did not move. Minerva stood up on her tiptoes, lifting her mouth. Her lips, soft and needy, pressed to Kat's lips. Kat did not kiss her back...and then, like the ice beginning to thaw, bit by bit, Kat's mouth opened. Her tongue, inquisitive, nervous, pressed forward. Minerva cupped her cheeks. Her robes slipped off her shoulders, and she felt the sliver of her belly, her chest, pressing against the furnace heat of Kat. She felt hard muscle and harder scar tissue. Then Kat's hands moved - swift, almost spasmodically. They clutched at her buttocks, squeezing her through robes.

Minerva felt claws.

She mewled into Kat's mouth.

She didn't know how she gotten here.

She didn't know what had made her past self decide this moment.

What sly word?

What little smile?

What danger?

What pleasure?

Minerva didn't know.

And more importantly...

Minerva didn't care.

She drew her mouth back, panting softly. "Rip it off," she whispered, huskily.

Kat's chuckle was low. "My little Minnie... "She crooned. "Do you want to know something quite interesting about your choice of garment at this late hour? A fact you may not know, considering...the darkness..." Her tongue darted, flashing in the reflected glow. "...it is red."

Minerva's giggle was almost hysteric. The tearing sound of fabric, the rasp of claws against skin, the drawing of fine, not quite bloody red lines against skin, all of it drove MInerva wild. She trembled as Kat caught her mouth. Kissed. Kissed deeper. Her fangs bumped against her lips, her breasts pressing to her chest as tattered robes scattered around the ground. Tugging up, Kat's hands pushed Minerva's arms up. Wrists pressed to tile as Minerva moaned and sucked on her tongue, awkwardly. Eagerly. Kat drew back and chuckled.

"I can't believe you are letting me take your virginity twice," she rumbled. "Is this being true love, little Minnie?"

Minerva's giggle was definitely hysteric now. "I...I guess I wanted to show off."

Kat's kiss almost drew blood. When she drew back, though, Minerva felt an odd brush of flesh against her thighs - something warm and hard...yet also soft and slick. Her brow furrowed as Kat let out a quiet chuckle. "Now I get to tell you a story. And this time, it won't be over an awkward study date, ja?" Her hand took hold of Minerva's hand, guiding it down. She kissed her palm, then Minerva slid her fingers against her nose, against her lips. Kat sucked on her fingertips. How could something so simple feel so...

Erotic.

Minerva's cheeks burned as Kat released her fingertips, crooning. "I'm not like most girls, Minnie."

"I know that much..." Minerva whispered. "You're so...so big and..."

"And a werewolf," Kat said, her grin flashing in the darkness. Minerva's palm, dragged inexorably down, pressed to one of Kat's full breasts. Minerva squeezed. She couldn't help herself. The hard tip of Kat's nipple pressed to her palm, a mure exclamation point. The contralto groan that escaped from Kat's throat made Minerva dizzy. "But have you ever hearing of the work of Magnus Hirschfield?"

"The name is familiar," Minerva said.

"Ahh, it wasn't before," Kat's said. Her belly was puckered with old scars. Slash here. Bullet hole there. God she was so strong though. Minerva could feel every sculpted ab, rippling beneath rough skin. She paused, feeling the belly button. It was the only part of Kat that she had ever felt that she could call cute. Her finger brushed a pair of slashmarks that marred her skin and the urge to lean forward, to kiss every scar, burned through Minerva's body. "I supposed Alotexis is imperfect at removing the memories, ja?"

"Y-Yeah..." Minerva whispered. She knew where one scar was. She found it, puckered, right on the shoulder. Her teeth grazed it, but Kat arched herself, to keep from fully pressing against Minerva in the dimness. She wanted to feel every inch of her. The pressure of not touching her made Minerva whine, deep in her throat. "Kat, please-"

"Magnus was a mundane doctor. He studied...queers. He studied dykes. He studied transvestites. N-Not to brutalize them or beat them, but to help them feel better. Safer." Kat sounded genuinely nervous. "He took me in. He helped me. I...he gave me injections."

"Injections? For what?" Minerva asked.

Kat was silent. Her hand dragged Minerva's palm down. Minerva felt the warmth between Kat's thighs. She felt her heat. She felt her hardness. She felt the throbbing glans, the twitching base of her member. It was a cock. But...somehow, in a way that Minerva could never quite describe, it was deeply feminine. Hard and eager and so feminine that memories flooded back into Minerva's mind. She whispered. "Oh!"

"Y-Yes," Kat said.

And again...

The fear. She had been afraid the first time. Kissing. Fumbling. Stammering out the answers. But after? After she had been confident and cocky and sure. Minerva didn't know what had happened between her and Kat to engender that confidence - but she knew what it had to have been, and she felt the same eagerness swelling through her. Her voice was husky. "He did quite a job."

"I was his best patient," Kat said. Sounded proud. "He was having no idea how much being a werewolf did help."

Minerva licked her lips. "Well then."

And she did something that shocked Kat - it was clear from her indrawn breath, from her tensing, from the way her hands went slack on Minerva's body. Minerva dropped to her knees with a silky smoothness. On her knees, in the darkness, she was guided more by sweet scents than by sight - and she leaned forward. Her tongue darted out and she pinned cock to belly, her eyes looking up through her bangs, to see the half-light of Katarina Wolfe's face as she looked completely taken. Her jaw hung open and she rolled her head back. Her palm cupped the back of Minerva's head, not forcing, just...holding. "Oh MInnie..."

Minerva licked. Licked. Licked. Her tongue found the baes, where every touch seemed to make Kat's entire body tremble and jerk to her, like her tongue was electrical. She pushed there, her hand sliding back, cupping ass, her other hand sliding forward, cupping balls. She squeezed and then took the glans between her lips. She sucked and she swirled, her tongue sliding around and around as Kat let out a wolfish keen, her hips bucking. "Minnie...oh god, Minnie, I-"

Minerva drew back, coughing. She had pushed slightly too far. Her hand went from balls to base, squeezing the girldick before her. She felt it twitch and warm, clear juices dripped from the tip onto her chin as she crooned. "Who knew it was so easy to collar a big bad wolf?" She whispered, husky.

Claws came out then. They pressed into the wall, tile creaking as Minerva's hand on Kat's ass felt something growing, twitching. Her hand slid up and she felt the fur of a tail, wagging frantically as Kat let out a snarling growl. "I'm...going to cum...I...I'm gonna...I'm going to cum, oh, Minnie, I-"

Minerva leaned in.

Her lips closed.

"Minne!" Kat moaned. Her body rocked. Her hips twitched. And Minerva learned that a girl's climax filled one's mouth most completely. She worked her throat, swallowing and tasting and breathing, trying to do each at once, and doing none particularly well. She quivered as Kat quivered - her cum spurting again, then again, then again, as Kat gasped out softly. She softened and drew back, leaving Minerva feeling filthy, but far from used. Minerva let out a soft laugh, her voice raspy.

She licked her lips.

"How was that?"

Kat panted. Minerva, her hand sliding from tail to ass, felt a rasp of hair against palms. Hair that hadn't been there before. Minerva felt a thrill of fear run along her spine. "K-Kat?" she asked.

The hair grew thicker.

It wasn't hair.

It was fur.

Muscle bunched. Rippled. The tail wagged from side to side as Kat panted raggedly. The ground creaked as Minerva looked down and saw that Kat's feet were growing larger. Thicker. Toes spread outwards. Claws scraped into tile, crumbling it. Her shoulders grew larger. Broader. Her eyes glowed bright gold and fur continued to grow, audibly snarling from skin as Minerva felt the brush of her hardening cock against her cheek. Minerva had been impressed at Kat's size before.

Now she was...quite intimidated. And felt the strange round swelling at the base, inhuman and exhilarating. Minerva drew her head back, until her hair bunched up against the wall of the bathroom. She craned her head upwards. Kat looked as if she towered above Minerva now, rather merely than looming. Her head was long. Snouted. Her ears came to sharp points at the top of her head. They twitched up and a slow snort escaped from her nostrils.

Minerva wasn't sure if she was going to faint from fear or...

Kat's clawed hands grabbed onto Minerva, hefting her up like she weighted nothing at all. Minerva squeaked in alarm, and in a blur, she was tossed from shoulder to bed, which squeaked and bounced beneath her. She slapped up against the muscular chest that loomed above her - feeling the full, taut curve of breasts that marked her as emphatically a female wolf. Minerva felt fear and excitement choke her as she was pressed into the bed, arms above her head.

Kat growled out two words.

"Spread. Bitch."

Minerva moaned. Her thighs snapped open like a mouse trap.

Kat's warm breath tickled along her neck. Her tongue lapped up to Minerva's ear, broad and flat. She crooned. "Beg."

"P-Please..." Minerva whispered.

"Please what."

Her voice was so deep. Resonant. Bassy. It was like boulders grinding against one another. Her muscles were steel. Her fur? Silken. Minerva could barely form coherent thoughts, let alone a sentence. She whispered. "P-Please..." Her thighs spread even wider. She rocked her hips, grinding the folds of her blazing sex against the exotic top of Kat's cock. "Please...please, please..."

Kat chuckled.

"...fuck me..." Minerva got out, whispering it.

"Louder."

The word was dominant. Minerva almost came from the sound it rumbling in her ears. She rolled her head to the side. Lifted her chin. Bared her throat. The pressure of teeth, their blunt edges grinding against her skin, the points grazing her, made sparkles flicker before her eyes. She forced the words out.

"F-Fuck me."

"Louder, bitch." The growl vibrated through her throat.

"Fuck me!" Minerva almost screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me, please, fuck me!"

Kat thrust. In a single, fierce plunge, she showed Minerva both...that she had been here before and that Minerva was so desperately wet that even if she hadn't, it wouldn't have mattered. Her sex stretched and she arched her back, wailing in pleasure as the knot slapped against her sex, as furred balls clapped against her ass. One of Kat's palms - it felt as if her enlarged hand was big enough to enclose the entirety of Kat's waist in a single fold of her fingers - cupped the small of her back. The other planted to the side of her head, keeping the furred werewolf upright as she rocked her hips, thrusting deep. Deep. Deep.

Minerva felt her first climax rushing to her. Her eyes flared white and her back arched into the palm cupping her. She soaked Kat's cock and moaned in bliss as Kat fucked her harder. Faster. She let out soft snarls, grunting. The hot moistness of her breath slapped against Kat's face and cheek as she fucked and fucked and fucked.

Minerva came again. Her sex tightened and she groaned low and husky, her throat feeling raspy from her cries. THis time, it seemed, too much for Katarina Wolfe. She rocked her hips back...thrust once more, and tied herself. Her knot slipped into Minerva, stretching her almost past the point of bearing. Then she threw her head back. She howled as her warmth rushed into Minerva, filling her to the brim. In that moment, there was nothing but bodies, and souls, and the two felt as if they had never been closer.

Minerva's toes curled.

Her legs locked around behind Kat's back.

And she clung to her as the two women rode the wave of the climax, thundering and all encompassing as a storming sea and as gentle as moonlight.

***

Minerva watched as fur slowly withdrew from Kat. As her body shrank. As her sleeping features became, shade by shade, less bestial, more human. But at no point during the long, slow relaxing, did she ever stop being beautiful. Kat opened one blue eye as sunlight began to seep in through the window. They weren't in Hexgramatica - but the castle itself perched on a hill they could see from the window. Minerva spun her finger around Kat's hair, teasing her blond tresses, as Kat grinned at her.

"Guten Morgen, Minnie," Kat murmured. Her voice sounded rough. "I hope I wasn't too..."

"You were perfect," Minerva said.