Minerva Gold and the Wand of Silver Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you sleep?" Kat asked.

"Less than I expected," Minerva admitted. "I...think the Alotexis is like a dream. My time there was like sleep to me."

Kat nodded.

"...I don't...quite know why I removed the memories..." Minerva said.

"Well, you said you had something to remove," Kat admitted. "But you said only three days. That bowl was full."

Minerva grinned. "I may have, ahem, overestimated my control of the spell."

Kat laughed. She rolled onto her side, propping her head up. Her grin was fierce.

"Shall we go in together, then?" she asked.

"Together?" Minerva asked.

"Who better to be at your side then the woman who helped you along the way?" Kat asked. "I do promise, I will make quite fun of you for any silliness you did that I don't yet know about."

Minerva gulped. "...Kat, I...there was a...a love philter-"

Kat put her finger on Minerva's lips. "I know," she said.

"Oh," Minerva said. Her cheeks flushed. "You know?"

"I do," she said, gently. "I..." She searched for a word. "Hell, Minerva! I was a dyke transexual when the world went mad." She jerked her chin, as if she could indicate the ENglish Channel and the troubled continent beyond. "I am knowing precisely what it is being like."

Minerva's cheeks burned more. She burned her face against Kat's shoulder. "Oh how do I deserve you?" she whispered.

Kat chuckled. Her voice was cocky...but it had the same faintly false note she had used when she had tried to act as if Minerva's fall had been no big deal. "I am quite fantastic, this is being true."

Minerva snorted. She drew back, then nodded. "Very well. Let us go diving together." She paused. "It is a weekend, yes?"

"It is the day of rest, it is," Kat said. "Well. For Christians."

Minerva chuckled. "So, that means I can work as hard as I wish. Come!"

She stood.

Kat watched her stand with such lewd appreciation that Minerva blushed along her whole body. This merely provoked a quite energetic reaction from Kat - a reaction that made Minerva reach down, grab a pillow, and toss it at the werewolf's head.

Kat caught the pillow and stood with a grin.

Minerva's reaction produced nothing but a widening of the grin and a smug, smug swagger to the bathroom.

And to the memories waiting.

TO BE CONTINUED