Minerva's Strange Taxi Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to be the point no return. I wondered if I might be in some amazing dream, but I was pretty sure that wasn't true. Minerva was not a skinny girl. I gazed at her ample bare hindquarters. Her legs were rather far apart and her genitals were visible. I was sure that she did it deliberately. Women often didn't shave back then, so she had a hairy brown pubic bush.

"Minerva, you have a splendid ass. It's too bad I have to punish you on it."

"That's what we're here for."

I said, "This is going to be long and hard, as I mentioned."

"Go ahead, I deserve every bit of it."

I had spanked girls before during various BDSM games. But none of those had been as abrupt as this, so I had to focus my mind for the task. Since everything was ready, I gave her a big slap on each butt check. There were now red marks on her; she wriggled and said something like "ouch" or "ow."

She wasn't physically restrained, so she didn't have to stay there, but she did. I decided against a warm up and began a steady beating of her ass. She moved around a lot and made a considerable amount of noise.

I decided that some verbal chastising was in order along with the spanking, so I stopped for a moment and said, "I know it hurts, but you're never going again without the full fare, correct?"

"Of course, I'll never do it again, I promise. I know I need to be disciplined."

As I continued I got a bit blunter, "Also, you've been quite a bitch and also a cock-teaser."

"I'm sorry; I've got to control that bitchiness."

"You got that right."

He behind became redder and redder. I put my left hand around her waist to steady her, but I didn't complain about her movements as some guys might. I figured if she was getting an ass whupping, she should be allowed to express her pain. At one point she whipped her head around and her hat came off and landed on the seat.

I found I was enjoying this, like I had in the past with the other girls. I had a big erection. I didn't care if she noticed it poking up inside my pants.

"Do you have to hit me so hard?"

"Well you asked for it, so you're going to get it. Consider this as collateral for the debt you owe. And it's going to go on for a while."

"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah? I ought to take my belt off and whip you with that."

"Not tonight."

I caught what she had said. If not tonight, then when?

After some more of this I noticed that her yelps were sounding more like moans. Instead of bouncing around, she began to gyrate her hips against my crotch. She moved forward and raised her buttocks higher so I had a better swing on them. I had seen similar reactions from other girls. I was sure now that she actually liked it. I decided not to mention that yet.

Then I looked at her pussy and it was confirmed. Her vulva was dark, swollen and wet with fluids from her cunt. More come out of her and started to drip down. Her vagina was gaping open.

I figured it was her show and I would have to see what happened next. But I decided to move it along by rubbing her, both on her sore backside and on her unmarked hips.

"Oh please, don't toy with me."

"You want more whacks?"

"More, yes. Although that rubbing is so nice."

When she was ready, she said, "I want you to fuck me; a real one, not a finger fuck. Take me from behind."

"If that's what you want, I'm ready to do it." The customer is always right.

She got off me and placed herself face-down on the seat. One of her legs went down on the floor. As she raised her pelvis, I undid my pants as quickly as I could. The headroom was tight but there was enough clearance for me to hunch over her. I was glad I wasn't trying this in a Volkswagen Beetle.

There was little foreplay as such; everything we had just done was more than adequate. I slipped my cock right into her. I worried that my pressure against her beaten ass would bother her, but she never mentioned it. It was all very basic. I thrust forward and she pushed back. We both made a lot of noise. I held her around her waist to move her as needed. Finally, I was in the pussy she had displayed and boasted about before.

We were so charged up that it took less than ten minutes for both of us to come. I remember her being slightly ahead of me on that. Maybe her yelling inspired me to ejaculate sooner.

Afterwards, for a few seconds, we just stayed like that. Then she slumped forward and uncoupled from me; she turned over and lay face-up on the seat. She didn't look at me; she stared at the ceiling. I kneeled on the floor, catching my breath and trying to imagine what move, if any, came next.

Finally she turned her head and said, "You look a little stunned."

"That's because I am, and I have good reasons for that."

She laughed and said, "Look at what you've done." She spread her legs and I could see my creampie inside her cunt. I figured she was still running this show but I had to ask, "Are you ever going to 79th Street?" I didn't ask how she would pay for that, but I wasn't going to just leave her at the Bedford Park elevated station.

"No, take me back to Lydig and Wallace. But first I have to get some panties on." When she sat up, she went through her bag. She took out a rather ample pair of underpants; they were white with pink dots.

"I wouldn't want your cum to be running down my thighs."

"Yes, you have to think ahead. By the way, are those from Sears?" I tried to sound sarcastic but I failed.

After donning her panties she said, "May I sit in the front with you?"

"Wait a minute, am I supposed to drive over there with the meter off?"

Maybe she had earned it already. I remembered that expression, hash, gash or cash, nobody rides for free. I thought it was puerile, but I recalled it now. Without my permission, she got out and entered the front. I shrugged and did the same, placing myself at the steering wheel.

Then she surprised me again. "Actually, silly, I do have the money, enough to pay for the first ride and also the trip to Lydig." I looked at her face and dark eyes, and I had some emotion I couldn't quite define. It feels like the beginning of love, but that's impossible.

"All right; let's go then." I started the engine and backed the car out. When I passed through an intersection, I saw that we were on Paul Avenue at 205th Street. It was sort of my lucky street.

She touched her head. "Oh, where is my hat?"

"Don't worry; you left it on the back seat."

She was chatty on the trip, but with normal conversation this time. She found out that I lived on Rhinelander Avenue, which wasn't far from Lydig. I wondered if she actually lived there or if she had some other reason for being there. It was a fairly short drive, and I offered to take her to the front door. It was on Wallace; she lived there after all. I still didn't know what was at 79th Street; maybe it was just a pretext to start the journey.

I had a moment, I admit, when I was worried. Would this be the last time I ever saw Minerva? Now that she was finished with her adventure, would she get rid of me and go back to her regular life? I had just met her this evening, but now I didn't want to lose her.

However, after she paid me in front of her building, she had yet another surprise for me. She leaned over, put her arms around me, and kissed me warmly. I kissed back, but I didn't know what to say.

She solved the problem. She said, "You're taking me out soon, aren't you?"

I had nothing to lose. "Sure, but I have a strange schedule. I'm off Thursdays and Fridays."

"So make it Friday."

"We can go to Arthur Avenue."

"No, City Island. I want seafood."

I agreed, and then she said, "Do you have your own car or are we going to need a car service?" She meant cars that responded to radio calls; yellow cabs were scarce in The Bronx.

"I have a car. It's this really weird thing, a 1975 Austin Marina."

She found that funny. "Why did you buy that?"

"Because it was so cheap. It does represent the worst of the British auto industry."

"It's not going to break down, is it?"

"I can guarantee nothing."

She wrote her phone number in a little notebook I always had with me; then she kissed me again and got out. She said through the open door, "Am I kinky enough for you?"

"I think you'll do just fine. I do have one question for you. Those times you got angry and gave me a hard time; was that all playacting?"

I could see she was a bit worried, "No, not all of it was faked. I admit, I enjoyed that." Then she brightened. "You think I'm a very bad girl, don't you?"

"Baby, I don't think it, I know it!" She grinned at me. I said, "I'll call you and pick you up on Friday."

I watched her enter the lobby, then I drove off. I wondered what I was getting into. How emotionally stable is she? She has done some eccentric things tonight. Plus, she was older than I was, I guessed by maybe six or seven years.

Maybe she was impressed by my spanking and fucking abilities, but that didn't explain why she had chosen me in the first place. I doubt it was my photo on the hack license. Maybe I had been picked at random for a stunt that had developed a momentum of its own. I mused, well, this will be one date where I know she's a sure thing.

I was going to cruise across Fordham Road and enter Manhattan via Washington Heights. If I didn't get a fare, I'd head downtown from there. Then I realized that I had enough of this uptown scene. I got on the Bronx River Parkway again and hurried to Manhattan as I had tried to do earlier.

Damn, I still don't know what her last name is.

###

12