Mines of Sonhadra - Stage 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crowther caught her. "Shit! You okay?"

"I will be," she groaned.

Behind us that first door flew open! A crowd of MOBs poured out into the hall. It was hard to tell how many there were, or even what was a ZAUK or an ALPHA as they tried to step over each other. Acting on instinct I turned and threw my shoulder against the door! I bounced off uselessly, wincing in pain (HP:49).

"Crowther can you blow it open?" I asked, rubbing my shoulder.

"I recon so."

"Get to it, I'll cover you!"

He nodded, digging into his vest pockets as the first ZAUK emerged from the pack. I burst him easily with a plasma blast (CHG: 13).

"Good shot," Eyla said, moving up next to me. "Keep picking them off, if they get past you, I'll take 'em out close quarters."

"Right," I said, knowing we were already in trouble as I began to make out at least three ALPHAs in the group.

I blasted one (CHG: 12). The bright blue beam scattered bits of armor and knocked him back. Then before I could get another shot off, a ZAUK and another ALPHA squeezed into the hallway.

"Well so much for that," Eyla grunted. "Get the ZAUK, I'll handle the ALPHA!" I was already aiming as she charged forward. "Try to keep the other one off me too!"

The ZAUK gave a little shout and scattered across the floor in a burst of glittering pixels (CHG: 11). I quickly took aim at the ALPHA I'd already blasted. Before I could shoot, Crowther tackled me!

"Fire in tha hole!" he hollered as we flattened out on the floor and both hands slipped under my jacket.

Behind us an explosion rocked the building! I felt a blast of heat rush down the hallway...and Crowther's hands squeezing my tits! A shiver raced down my spine as his thumbs flicked over my still-hard nipples (SP: 29). He scrambled off me right away, so quickly in fact I actually found myself questioning whether or not he had deliberately groped me. Men!

I pushed up on my knees and saw both ALPHAs had been knocked down by the blast wave. Eyla sprang to her feet and finished off the one she was fighting.

"Quick! The door!" she shouted dashing towards us.

Crowther grabbed me, by the arms this time, and dragged me to my feet. We ran through the blasted doorway together. It was like stepping into another world. The old western motif vanished, instead this room looked like the command center for a spaceship. There was a computer bank against the far wall, and various other hunks of equipment with flashing dials and monitors. Devil Seth was standing on the far side of the room.

"Ya sneaking, scallywags!" he snarled. "You'll ne'er take me alive!"

I stepped forward, aiming my Plasma Pistol at him. "Don't worry, that ain't the plan!"

Devil Seth chortled like a mad man and kicked his cybernetic peg leg in my direction. I winced as it emitted a burst of light and then I screamed as a beam of energy blasted into me! (HP: 43) I flew backwards, slamming against one of the consoles.

"Lex!" Eyla cried.

"I'm fine," I grunted.

"My turn!" Crowther lunged, tossing a handful of his grape sized grenades at the cyborg.

Devil Seth held up his robotic arm, shielding against the explosions. He swore sharply, then slammed his human hand down on the console nearest to him.

The entire building began to shake. The deafening cry of rusted metal and splintering wood tore through the air. Then the wall behind him lurched and fell...no, not fell: lowered! It folded outwards, becoming a platform hanging off the side of the building. We all watched, a little stunned as Devil Seth ran out to the edge of that platform/wall, laughing maniacally. Lights appeared in the sky over him. We rushed to the newly opened hole in the side of the building. Passing over, just above the building was an enormous silver blimp!

"That is decidedly not what I expected," Crowther spoke the thought for all of us.

The airship drifted over, trailing long steel cables. Devil Seth grabbed one of them and swung away from the end of the platform.

"This is fucken awesome," Eyla chuckled. "Don't let him get away!" Without waiting for us, she dashed across the platform/wall and leapt for the other cable!

I kind of wanted to cheer when she caught it and immediately started climbing. Instead, I turned and held one hand out to Crowther, raising my other, the arm with the E-LARIAT techno-cuff towards the dirigible. He grinned and instantly latched onto me. The back of the airship looked like it was open, maybe some kind of loading bay, so that's where I aimed. Tapping the GRAPLE control, I prayed it had that kind of range.

The next moment we were soaring through the night air. Crowther hooted as we flew past Eyla, still climbing hand over hand. Cold night winds whipped over my naked skin and by the time we reached the airship I was chilled to the core. We scrabbled up onto the rampway, then Crowther turned to help make sure Eyla made it up.

I moved a little further in, hoping it'd be warmer away from the door. It wasn't. I hugged myself futilely and looked around. We were in the cargo area. There were boxes and crates full to overflowing, and piles taller than me of the ore the ZAUKs had been mining; all fuel for Captain Korvas's Imminent Dominator.

"Wondering how much of this your ZAUK lovechild cut?" Eyla asked, coming up behind me.

"Well, he was j-just a l-little worm th-this morning," I said through chattering teeth. "So I doubt any of this...why are you?"

"Maybe a little," she laughed and swatted my naked ass, the cold giving it an extra bit of sting.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked.

"Nah, my martial arts discipline gives me a high tolerance for weather, pain, stamina, all that good stuff."

"Of course," I whined mid-shiver, making me sound even prissier than I was acting. Add to the list of things I was going to be more understanding of with women when I got back to my male body: being so cold.

Behind us, hydraulics hissed to life and the loading ramp began to close. As the huge door slammed shut bright red letters appeared in the air before us: DEVIL'S ZEPPELIN and then SONHADRA J6 -- BOSS STAGE!

At the end of the cargo hold was a doorway that had all the ear markings of a boss arena. GET READY!! flashed through the air as it slid open and a squad of enemies marched through. I counted six more ALPHAs.

"S-same p-plan," I shivered, opening my inventory. This time I took out my Plasma Rifle.

Eyla shot me a smirk. "On it!"

We started towards the advancing MOBs. The other two moving out ahead of me. I had to admit, it was nice to have allies this time. Real allies, not just Clay's dubious assistance.

The ALPHAs were spreading out, moving behind crates and piles of ore to serve as cover. I saw one charging up his tuning fork rifle and I quickly took aim and fired. The Plasma Rifle vibrated in my arms, unleashing a blast of blue energy with a sound like ripping silk (CHG:5). It blasted the ALPHA, scattering chunks of armor and bursting him into a shower of pixels.

"Good shot!" Eyla hooted, charging one of the others.

"Where's that gun been?" Crowther asked, dodging a behind a stack of crates to avoid a bolt of purple lightning.

"To be honest," I replied, glancing down at the weapon in my hand. "I didn't realize it would pop an ALPHAs in one shot!"

"Little help?"

"Recharging." I checked the meter on the side of the gun: 10%.

Eyla knocked her enemy flat on his back with a two-punch, high kick combo. "Stay back till your charged," she told me. "We'll keep them off you!"

Crowther was already chucking a handful of grenades around his pile of cover, then circling to the opposite side. I headed towards the nearest crate, planning to do just what Eyla said...until I noticed two more ALPHAs closing in on her. I checked the rifle: 40%. She was still finishing off that first one, whether she'd noticed or not they were both charging up their tuning fork rifles.

"Hey assholes!" I shouted. "Over here! Betcha can't hit me!"

The ALPHAs and Eyla all glanced my way. She quickly looked back at them, realizing how close they'd gotten. One of them turned towards me, firing off a blast of purple lightning. I dove behind that crate, avoiding the bolt so narrowly I felt the charge tickle my skin. I heard the other ALPHA fire and the crate I was hiding behind exploded in a shower of ore, knocking me on my ass.

"Lex?" Eyla called out, even as she was leaping into a spinning kick against the nearer of the two.

"Uhhh, little help..." I whimpered, scooting away as the other ALPHA came towards me. I glanced around for a new hiding place, my rifle was still only at 80%.

He was right on top of me before I could do anything else, and a sadistic smile spread across his green lips, aiming his tuning fork rifle at point blank range. With no chance to evade as the bolt of purple lightning erupted from the end, I took the full force of the blast, screaming in pain (HP: 33). I felt all my strength drain away and the red STA (stamina) icon glowed in my periphery.

"Hot piece of ass," the ALPHA gloated. He loomed over me, stripping off the cod piece off his armor, unleashing his big green cock.

There was no titters or excitement this time. I was a sitting duck, too weak to even stand up, much less seduce my adversary. The ALPHA chuckled, wagging his big cock at me. Then a black-clad foot slammed into the side of its head!

"Get away from her!" Eyla snarled. She wrenched the weapon out of his hands and whacked him with it! He staggered backwards, jibbering in frustration. Eyla spun back, grabbing my arm. "On your feet, missy!"

"Thanks," I mumbled as she pulled me up. I still didn't quite have the strength to stand so she slipped her shoulder under mine for support.

"Silly girl, I told you to hide-" her voice peeled out into a scream and I felt the charge race over her skin!

We both sank to the ground. I glanced up to see the other ALPHA coming towards us. She must not have been able to finish him off before coming to help me. We were both sitting ducks now, and a pang of guilt shot through me. I knew what was about to happen to us, to Eyla, and it was all my fault.

"Hot pieces of ass," one grunted at the other.

They laughed in unison, bending down and pulling us both onto our knees. I watched helplessly as a big green finger tugged down Eyla's mask, exposing her soft pink lips.

"Don't you dare, slime!" She hissed like an angry cat.

"Eyla, I'm sorry..." I murmured.

She glanced over, reaching out to weakly grasp my hand. Our eyes met and I think she started to roll hers, but then rough hands grabbed us both by the chin. Breaking our connection, the ALPHAs turned our faces to their thick green cocks.

Mine pried my jaw open, stuffing his into my mouth. I heard Eyla groaning as hers did the same. They gripped our heads tightly, hips bucking against our faces (SP: 32). The huge member got hard immediately, swelling between my lips and spreading my jaw even wider. His hard shaft slid back and forth over my tongue, working into my throat and making me gag on every thrust (SP: 33-34). With my Stamina depleted, I didn't have the strength to suck him back or take control. I was helpless and he took full advantage. Not far away I heard Eyla whining and slurping, both ALPHAs eagerly fucking both our faces (SP: 35-36-37).

When the ALPHA pulled out of my mouth, a stream of spit splattered over my naked breasts. Coughing and sputtering, I sank back on my round, padded butt. My STA icon was still glowing orange. His musky taste lingered in my mouth as I gazed up at him towering over me. Feeling so small and vulnerable, I could only wonder what he was going to do to me next.

Eyla was already getting to her feet and fighting back. Knowing I had to do the same, or something, anything...I scrambled onto my hands and knees and started crawling towards my Plasma Rifle.

"Hot piece of ass!" he chortled, and I gasped as he snagged a handful of hair.

He yanked up on my head, arching my back. I barely had the chance to realize I'd basically offered myself up to him in that position, before his hard, hot cock was sliding into my dripping pussy (SP: 42)! He pumped in deep, sending a rush of heat through my body that made me moan out loud (SP: 44). He pulled back on my hair, craning my neck and creating tension through my torso as he fucked me. Suddenly every thrust seemed to reverberate through my whole body, making my tits quiver and my nipples ache (SP: 46). I was panting already, mouth gaping open, feeling every ridge and vein sliding through my soaking cunt. Scintillating fireworks rippled up my spine as he seemed to hit every single nerve between my trembling legs, fucking me right up to the edge then over (SP: 48-50)!

I cried out as the climax burst through me! My pussy gushed around the ALPHA's cock and I couldn't resist pushing back, driving him even further in as I came. I was lost in the temptation of my orgasm, wanting desperately to feel him so deep inside me.

Suddenly there was a popping noise, the firecracker sound of Crowther's grenades. I flinched as the tension in my body vanished, my green hair falling around my shoulders and a rain of sparkling pixels cascaded over my electrified skin.

"You okay?" Crowther asked. I felt him gripping my shoulders, probably thinking to help me up but his touch sent needy shivers racing down my hourglass sides (SP: 51).

"Fine!" I blurted, scrambling back. "I'm fine!"

"Jesus," he pulled back, obviously confused. "You sure?"

"Oh back off," Eyla shouldered past him and squat in front of me. "It's okay, hey, it's alright..."

"I know," I sucked in a deep breath. "I'm okay...just...err, embarrassed." I crossed my arms over my tingling breasts and squeezed my legs together trying to calm my buzzing body.

"Don't be," her voice took on a soothing tone. "It's just this weirdo game." She rolled her eyes and looked so beautiful doing it, my pussy quivered at the sight.

I looked at her, biting my lip. "Thanks...are they...?"

"All gone," she replied. "Clear road to the boss arena, seems like anyway."

We all glanced towards the door the squad had come through. It was open, darkened beyond, waiting.

"I think, um," my cheeks flushed white hot just thinking about what I needed to say. "If we're going in there, I probably need to...well...um..."

"Max your Stim?" Crowther finished, letting his eyes slither over my body, noticeably lingering between my legs where my pussy was wet and glistening.

Turning my hips, my eyes dropped to the floor and I can't imagine how red my cheeks must have been.

Eyla slugged him in arm hard enough he winced. "Push your eyes back in your head, jerkface!"

"Geez, I was just gonna offer to help the little nymph-OW!" Crowther teased but Eyla punched him again, a little harder.

"Don't be an ass," she hissed. "Can't you see she's embarrassed enough?"

"Just trying to lighten the mood, babe."

"Don't, you're bad at it." Eyla turned back to me. "We'll wait by the door to give you some privacy. Just come on- I mean, follow up whenever you're ready."

"Thanks," was all I could muster.

They headed towards the ominous doorway, while I moved behind a stack of crates. Embarrassing as it was, I spread my legs to MASTURBATE. I couldn't go into a boss fight with my Stim Points so high, making me weak in the knees and filling my head with submissive urges. I bit my lip to keep from moaning out loud. I could hear them talking, hopefully they didn't hear me gasping and breathing heavy.

To be completely honest, rubbing my pussy was a lot more fun than jerking my cock had ever been. Masturbating IRL tended to be a few moments of awkward tugging, ending in a sticky splat and a frankly underwhelming climax. Here I spread my soft, hairless labia to tease and stroke my sensitive clit, slipping fingers in and out of my slick little hole, gently coaxing myself through three orgasms, each one a warm, exhilarating rush that tingled over every curve, before finally maxing and resetting my Stim Points (SP: 0).

I took another moment or two to let my head clear, then got up to join my friends. I wished I'd had a towel or something, I still felt slick and sensitive as I walked through the cargo bay.

"Feel better?" Eyla called upon seeing me.

"Much," I replied.

"Good, cuz I'm itchin' t'get off this sandy two-sunned ass-pit," Crowther said, conspicuously not looking at me now.

"Any idea what to expect in there?" I asked, checking over my things. I had two of the Plasma Grenades left, my pistol had eleven charges and my rifle had five.

"A fight," Eyla sighed.

"Don't suppose either of you have a MED PACK?" I asked. "My health's a little less than half full."

They glanced at each other, shaking their heads. I saw the trepidation in their eyes.

"Same plan," Crowther said. "You hang back, hit him at range. We'll close in for the fight."

"Guess that's all we can do," I agreed. "Who even knows if his cyborg ass has human parts for me to use my seduction skills on."

"You little nympho," Eyla chuckled.

"Ladies?" Crowther rolled his eyes and started through the door.

I glanced at Eyla, unable to keep the nervousness from my expression. I could see the same in her eyes, but she nodded reassuringly, took my hand and led me through the doorway.

We stepped onto the bridge of the airship as the big red letters appeared in the air: BOSS BATTLE -- DEVIL SETH...GET READY!

Devil Seth was standing at the helm on the far end. Behind him was a huge row of windows, through which you could see the night sky. The door slammed behind us and the massive cyborg whirled to face us.

"Ya made it further'n I expected," he snarled. "I'll give ya that!"

"This shipment will never reach Korvas, you dishonorable pirate!" Eyla shouted stepping forward.

"How's she still so into this stuff?" I murmured.

"She does like to play the game," Crowther chuckled. "Sometimes you can unlock certain advantages, the bosses tend to banter and monologue like cartoon villains."

It wasn't an uncommon feature in these games, built in to promote immersion and roleplay. I took aim with my Plasma Rifle.

Devil Seth was still arguing with Eyla. "...A buncha good fer nothin' do-gooders like ya selves'll never stop the Cap'n!"

"We'll just see about that!" I shouted. "But right now, we only gotta stop you, now reach!"

Seeing my rifle aimed and ready, the cyborg narrowed his eyes and slowly lifted his hands. Eyla glanced back at me with an approving grin.

She moved forward to take advantage of his apparent surrender but before she could reach him, he swung his robotic arm in a chopping motion. A tendril of bright energy flashed out, coiling like a whip and slashing Eyla to the ground! She cried out, writhing in pain and Devil Seth laughed that mad man's chortle of his.

"You'll never take me alive!" he thundered, raising his arm for another lash.

"Get away from her!" I leveled my Plasma Rifle and let off a blast (CHG: 4)! The bright blue bolt ripped into Devil Seth and he staggered back swearing.

Crowther followed close behind, launching a handful of his explosive BBs at the boss. The cyborg swatted and cursed at the stinging swarm of explosions.

"That energy whip is something else," Eyla hissed as Crowther was helping her back to her feet. "Watch it..."

"Three on one, ay?" Devil Seth growled. "What say I even the score a bit!" He slapped a control on his robotic arm and small round portals irised open all along the walls unleashing metal tentacles!

We barely had any time to react. One whipped the Plasma Rifle out of my hands (HP: 32). Then another from the opposite direction coiled around my wrists. I high stepped, narrowly avoiding the ones reaching for my legs and ankles.

"Ngh! Let go!" I was trying to pull my wrists free and didn't even notice the one that whipped across my naked ass (HP:31, PN: 1, SP: 2). Even as I yelped in pain, I heard Eyla squealing in frustration.