Mini Storage

Story Info
Man has fun with the manager of his mini storage warehouse.
3.6k words
4.52
17.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Call me "Guy". The names and places have been changed to protect the guilty.

My business needed some extra storage. These days that means a mini-storage unit. Fortunately, these days mini-storage warehouses are everywhere. I walked into the office of the mini-storage warehouse nearest my office, and as soon as I got inside the door a very tall blonde woman with flashing green eyes greeted me, invited me to a chair in front of her desk, and offered me coffee, which I accepted.

We looked at what was available, and I asked to look at a unit a bit bigger than I really needed, but I might as well future proof the deal as much as possible.

She offered to show me the unit, and I told her to lead the way. As I followed her along the corridors of the building I could not help but stare at her ass. She didn't have much up top, but she had a spectacular ass! She wore a T-shirt material sun dress with a light blouse underneath, and as she walked the swish of her nice, round ass made the skirt of the dress move to and fro delightfully.

She showed me the unit, I approved, and we went back to the office to do paperwork, with me staring at her ass the whole walk back. The way she swished it made me think that she must know I was ogling her.

She asked me to wait a few minutes while she drew up the lease. I spent the time sipping coffee and looking around the office. On the wall she had a diploma from Yale University College of Business, showing her name, which I recognized as belonging to a famous family of real estate magnates. I won't mention the name of that family, because I can't afford to be sued by them. I won't mention her name either, I'll just call her "Eve".

"So, what is a Yale MBA doing here?"

She looked up from her computer.

"Everyone has to start somewhere," she replied.

Flashing green eyes, full lips, just watching her talk was mesmerizing.

As she put the lease paperwork together I could not help but notice her small but pert breasts were unholstered, and her nipples made impressions in the fabric of her dress. I do so like women who are confident enough to go braless in public. There is something rebellious and almost clandestine about it. Pert breasts just large enough to jiggle when their owner moves is one of my turn-ons, especially when they are wearing nice nipples.

I did manage to concentrate on business long enough to sign the paperwork, during which I noticed she did not have on a wedding ring or an engagement ring. I did sincerely hope some significant other somewhere was fucking this stunning woman on a regular basis. Not doing so would be a crime against nature.

I fumbled for an excuse to remain in the office a little longer but couldn't find one. I think she figured it out because she smiled with a certain amount of peering over the rims of her glasses, which only made her look cute, if you can imagine a 6'2" woman looking cute.

I ran out of excuses, so I headed back to my office to prepare for moving stuff into my new storage unit. My mind kept wandering back to her, and that stunning ass she wears so well. I wanted to enfold her in an embrace, let my hands wander down to her ass, and squeeze her buns. I wanted to do her from behind so I could watch that ass wiggle as I fucked her.

After sporting a hard-on most of the day, once I got home I just had to "relieve the pressure" in the shower, with Eve on my mind.

When I went to the warehouse, which happened almost daily, I went in the front door just so I could get a look at Eve, and she seemed to look forward to seeing me.

A Friday came along, and I asked her what she was doing for the evening.

"I'm spending it with my cat," she said.

I looked at her incredulously.

"Surely as beautiful a woman as you has a significant other chomping at the bit to take her out."

"Not right now," she replied.

She sighed.

"Unfortunately, most men are intimidated by women like me."

"What?" I asked. "They don't like brilliant women who are also drop dead gorgeous?"

"Not when those women are as tall as I am. And when they have no boobs and a big ass."

"They don't know what they're missing."

To go for it or not? I decided to take the piss.

"Myself, I think you're gorgeous. You have a spectacular ass, pert boobs, and..." I looked directly at her chest, and her high beams were on. "...spectacular nipples."

She blushed.

"You're pretty good looking yourself. But no, my ass is just too big. To much sitting on it when I was getting that," she said, pointing at the degree diploma hanging on the wall.

"Let me show you something," I said. "Stand up and come to me."

With an amused look on her face, she did. She wore a white cotton blouse with a pleated denim skirt, and a light cardigan sweater, the skirt swishing delightfully as she walked. She stood directly in front of me. I held my hands to her shoulders and then to her hips.

"Your hips are proportionate to your shoulders, so your ass isn't as wide as you fear."

i moved my hands from the widest part of her hips to the narrowest part of her waist.

"The perfect ratio of the narrowest point of your waist to the widest point of your hips is about 7 units to 10 units, and if yours isn't right there then it's close. But there's one final test. Put your arms around my neck."

She did so, and I gently pulled her into an embrace. Her head fit perfectly over my left shoulder. After giving her a hug I slowly ran my hands down to her ass, cupped her cheeks, and gave them a squeeze. She giggled.

"Don't you worry," I said into her ear. "Your ass is perfect."

I loosened the embrace to the point I could look at her face. I took a quick glance at her chest and watched her nipples stiffen.

"As much as I want to touch them right now, I think your boobs are perfect too."

She smiled.

I lifted my right hand up to her face, and traced a finger over her full red lips.

"Your lips need to be kissed," I said.

I held my index finger under the point of her chin, leaned in, and gently placed a quick, chaste peck on her mouth, which she received and returned. We pulled back, still in our loose embrace, and she bit her lower lip adorably. I could feel her breathing hasten, and could almost feel her pulse pounding.

She broke our embrace, walked to the front door, looked out, put the "Back in a few minutes" sign on it, and locked it. Then she went to the door to the warehouse, and locked that one too.

Her hips swished delightfully as she walked back to me with a hungry look in her eyes. She put her arms around my neck again, and pressed her body to mine. I felt the heat of her as our mouths came together for as kiss that was anything but chaste. She tasted wonderful! I ran my hands up and down her back from the nape of her neck to the bottom of her ass cheeks, and pulled her close so that we touched over our entire length.

She matched my intensity with intensity of her own. She cupped my ass cheeks and ground herself into me.

She released her embrace, and unbuttoned the cardigan and the blouse under it, exposing her pert tits, and big, pink nipples, which stood at attention. She took my right hand and placed it on her breast, the contact making her shudder and gasp. I rolled a nipple between my thumb and forefinger, which drew a moan.

I pushed her back against the desk. She leaned back and I kissed my way down her neck and into her cleavage. She drew me with her as she hiked up her skirt, sat on the edge of the desk, kicked off her shoes, and wrapped her legs around me, grinding her silk panty clad pussy into my crotch.

I felt her warm moistness through the cloth between us.

I put my hands up her skirt and felt her warm, smooth thighs. I worked my way up her skirt until I found the waistband of her panties. I backed off and pulled on the waistband, pulling her panties down to her ass cheeks. She lifted her bottom, and I pulled her panties down, and slid them down her legs and off. She pulled me back into an embrace and wrapped her legs around me, drawing us together.

As she wrapped herself around me I started to hump her. I knew she would leave cooze on the front of my pants, and I didn't care.

She put her hands between us, worked my belt apart, undid the button, slid down the zipper, and my pants fell down around my ankles.

And a buzzer went off.

Her eyes wide, she looked at the wall clock.

"Shit! I forgot!"

She pushed me away, straightened her skirt, and started buttoning her blouse.

She nodded her head toward a door past the bathroom.

"My break room."

I snatched up my pants and headed for the door as she straightened her blouse. She picked up her panties and threw them at me. I caught them out of the air and closed the door behind me. I heard her unlock the front door and greet someone.

The break room had a kitchenette, a small table, a love seat against one wall across from a television on the opposite wall, and a door into the bathroom next door.

I sniffed her panties, which smelled like a strong, healthy woman, and then dropped them onto the table. I looked at the front of my pants. Sure enough, a pussy shaped wet spot was centered on my zipper. I zipped them up anyway, and sat on the couch.

My dick remained hard, and it was an act of will not to rub one out right there. The television had on a news channel with the sound turned low. I sighed and settled in for a boring time until she was done with her business. After a few minutes my dick went down, and left me with not only a wet spot on the outside of my pants, but a mess of seminal fluid on the inside of my underwear as well.

It felt like an age, but at least I was well informed. About half an hour later I heard Eve bid someone goodbye and lock the front door again. She slipped into the door, closing it behind her, putting the two of us in the cozy little room, cut off from the rest of the world. She had a pussy shaped wet spot on the back of her skirt.

She scuffed off her shoes by the door, stepped over my legs as I sat on the love seat, straddled me, settling herself on my lap facing me.

"Now, where were we before being so rudely interrupted?" She asked.

She kissed me passionately, mouth open, our tongues intertwining, tasting and feeling each other eagerly. She tasted even better than before.

My dick was instantaneously hard again.

As we kissed she ran her hands over my hair and rocked gently, grinding her pussy against my crotch, adding to the wetness already there.

She sat up, still gently rocking, shrugged off the cardigan, and tossed it onto the table. She unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it out of her waistband, shrugged it off, and laid it over the arm of the love seat. She extended her arms over her head and stretched like a cat, displaying her pert breasts and big nipples for me. I ran my hands up her torso and over her breasts, teasing her nipples with my fingers, which made her gasp and shudder.

As I played with her nipples she worked at the buttons of my shirt, and ran her fingers through my chest hair. She teased my nipples mirroring the way I teased hers.

She leaned toward me and pulled my head toward her breasts. I reached my hands behind her and to the nape of her neck, lacing my fingers through her hair, matching her pull with my own.

I flicked my tongue over the tips of her nipples, which sent electric shocks through her.

I ran my hands down the length of her back to the waistband of her skirt, where I found a zipper. I unzipped it. I slid my hands under her waistband and over her ass. She bent forward and pressed as much of herself as she could against me, both of us delighting in the feeling of skin on skin. I squeezed her buns, and traced down her crack.

"Off!" I said, pulling at the skirt.

She unwound herself from me, stood up, and let the skirt fall to the floor, leaving her gloriously nude in front of me. I drank in the sight of her, all 6'2" of her from the crown of wavy blonde hair down her long neck, over her perfect breasts, and down to her clean shaven, stubble free pussy, which I wanted to explore.

She reached down and undid my pants.

"Ooh," she said as she worked at my pussy juice sodden zipper and button. "I made a mess." Now it was my turn to lift my bottom for her to pull my pants off. At last we were both gloriously nude together, and it felt great.

My dick stood at attention, a glistening pearl of clear seminal fluid on the tip, which she knealt down and licked off. The feeling of her breath, and her tongue on the head of my dick, plus watching her do it, almost made me come right there.

She ran her tongue down the length of my shaft, and gently sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time. I played my fingers through her hair and over the nape of her neck, which drew goose bumps and shudders.

I wanted to put my hands on more of her, but on so small a love seat in so small a space I couldn't figure out how. As her lips and tongue worked magic on my dick I couldn't really do any problem solving, so I just relaxed and let her do what turned her on. Putting her mouth around my dick turned her on.

She held my dick with her right hand and licked up my shaft, while with her left hand she rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She licked her way from the base of my dick to the tip, concentrating for a moment on the particularly sensitive spot just under the glans, which sent me into orbit. She then held my dick with both hands as she took the head into her delightfully hot, wet mouth. She slowly worked her mouth down my shaft until she had all of me in, and the head of my dick pressed on the back of her throat. I could no longer hold off, and with a full body shudder I came, ejaculating great gobs of semen into her hot, wet mouth, which she swallowed and sucked for more.

She ran her hands up and down my belly and chest, which tickled maddeningly.

As I returned to earth she finally released my dick, and kissed her way up my belly and chest, to my neck, finishing with a breathlessly passionate deep soul kiss on my mouth, our tongues intertwined in a lengthy sex dance.

She lifted up and put her boobs in my face, so of course I gave them my full attention. Again she straddled me and rubbed her soaking wet pussy all over my now flaccid dick.

With a gasp she sat straight up.

"Hold that thought," she said.

She hopped off of me and zipped into the bathroom. When she returned she held a condom. With a giggle she held it up so I could read a sticker on the wrapper.

"Have a safe day, from Redacted Mini Storage," it read. I had a good laugh.

"For later," she said.

She put the condom on the arm of the love seat, scooched me over, and settled herself beside me, drawing me into another deep soul kiss. While kissing her I ran my hands over her body playing with her nipples, and caressing down her belly. I skipped her pussy, and ran my fingers along the insides of her thighs, which she opened invitingly, showing her engorged, pink, glisteningly wet pussy.

I traced a finger inside her thighs, which made her moan with anticipation as I again skipped over her pussy. When I did finally, very gently touch her outer labia she gasped and shuddered. I outlined her labia with my finger.

"Oh yes!" She gasped, breathlessly.

She rocked her hips subtly as I traced her outer labia, then around the crests of her inner labia, just missing her clitoris. I gently parted her labia just at the entrance to her vagina, and she grabbed the cushions and squeezed them as I pushed my finger up her labial fold. I skipped over the tip of her erect clit, right up to the vertex of her labia, and then down her clitoral hood, pressing on the shaft of her clitoris.

I moved from beside her and positioned myself between her legs so I could give her the full attention she deserved. She eagerly scooted to the center of the love seat and put pillows behind herself to support her back.

She watched as I put my left index finger into my mouth and pulled it out nice and wet. I placed it just at the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh yes!" she said, more excitedly than the last time.

I slowly worked my finger inside of her, all the way in. As I did she repeated "OHYESOHYESOHYES!"

I leaned in and with the point of my tongue just touched the tip of her clitoris, and she produced an

excited "AH!" She threw her head back against the cushions and arched her back as her insides started the rhythmic contractions that precede an orgasm.

I curled my finger forward and pressed on her G-spot as I worked my tongue up and down her clitoris from shaft to head. She thrust her hips to press her pussy into my hand.

She got hotter and wetter, and her pelvic floor pulsated with rhythmic contractions.

She put her hands under my jaw and pulled my head upward.

"Guy, please..." she said, while thrusting her hips. "Guy, please..."

I grabbed the condom off the arm rest, tore it open, and slipped it on faster than I've ever done it before.

She pulled her legs up and apart, showing me her quivering pussy in all its glory, continuing to thrust it toward me.

I guided the head of my dick into her vagina, and in one slow continuous motion pushed it in balls deep.

She let out a deep, throaty "OH!" She let her head drop backward, and her eyes rolled back. I thrust into her, grinding my pubic bone into her clitoris. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tighter, matching my thrusts with thrusts of her own. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a deep soul kiss, making lovely little cries in the back of her throat.

She broke the kiss, threw her head back with a cry, and exploded into a powerful orgasm, pulling me tighter and scratching fingernails down my back. The combination of her pussy pulsating around my dick, her hot breath on my neck, and her fingernails on my back drove me over the edge too, and I came, collapsing on top of her as my dick pulsated in time with her pussy.

We stayed wrapped up as the two-backed beast, pulsating in an extended ecstasy for I don't know how long.

We kissed a long, luxurious soul kiss, reveling in the afterglow, in that glorious feeling of being completely connected to each other.

As much as I might want to stay here with her wrapped around me forever, my knees sere starting to ache. I disengaged from her embrace, and slowly backed away, withdrawing my now flaccid dick from her pussy.

"Oh, I hate that part," she said.

She lowered her legs until her feet touched the floor, and I helped her up from the love seat. She stood erect, and once again raised her hands over her head, and stretched like a cat. It was a wonderful sight to behold. She put her arms around my neck, and I put my arms loosely around her waist. We leaned in for another kiss, this one more sensual than passionate. We broke the kiss and turned it into a full body embrace.

"That was wonderful," she said.

"It was," I replied. "We could make a habit of this."

"That is an excellent idea."

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked.

"Dinner with my cat," she replied.

"Would you like to have dinner with me instead?"

"That's another excellent idea. Seven O'Clock?"

"That suits. I'm thinking Chez Pépe."

"Fancy. Are you going to wine me, dine me, and take advantage of me?"

"Absolutely."

She giggled.

"I like the way you think."

And that's how it's been ever since. I love my life. Wining, dining, Netflix and chill. Her bed, my bed, quickies at the office. I love my life.