All Comments on 'Miniature Ch. 03'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Very sweet :)

I'm dying to know how they resolve the size issue. *ahem* ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So cute!! Good story!

I can't wait to see how they resolve their problem. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MIA

It felt like there were at least a few chapters missing between 3 and 4. Why doesn't Lena want to go to her any more, why are they suddenly in love with each other? Like your other stories, your characters tend to jump right into the I Love You stage before any real plot development. The story has potential, but it needs work.

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20almost 15 years ago
So cute!

I love the whole concept and the story is just so adorable. But how are you going to end it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NEXT!!!

Come on, no month or two, knock out the next chapter! I can come up with it, but want to see yours!!!!

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Thanks for the update!

Great imagination and ideas! I'm enjoying the little details (no pun intended) in this story like how Lena walks from one side of a book to the other to turn the page. I'm curious to see how she and James are going to work things out. Looking forward to the next chapter!

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 14 years ago
Update?

When's the next chapter coming up? I'm really antsy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
next Chapter PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Great story really looking forward to chapter 4 and too know how they will make it work out (i hope it has a happy ending)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it

You just left us with a cliffhanger!!!! Hurry up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
first time for everything

i'll admit that my intentions when visiting this site aren't always "pure" but this story was better than i ever would have imagined, completely amazing. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It is a crime if no further chapters get added.

NENE03NENE03over 10 years ago
GOOD STORY!

Please complete, at least write what happened to the sister! A date she should never have went on!? Loved the story crazy cliff hangar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't you ever finish anything???????

What's the matter with you?? I guess I'll have to stop reading the beginnings of your stories... You NEVER seem to finish any of them.

JERK!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending?

Does anyone know if someone has ever written an ending for this? I have plenty of ideas for more chapters:

- What happens the first time Lena gets to see James naked? Does he set her down between his legs - and what does she do next?

- Now that they are boyfriend-girlfriend, is he less restrained? When they start sleeping together does he take a feel in the middle of the night? When does he give her a bubble bath the first time?

- What happens when he meets her mother? Do we find out she's ultra-submissive and doesn't think it's cheating if they're not the same size?

Many questions, inquiring minds want to know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Miniature Ch. 02 Previous Part
Miniature Series Info