Minirtha: Warrior Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop swine and face your doom," She yelled at them.

The five turned and looked, seeing the almost nude woman, shield and sword in hand, charging towards them. Most would have taken humor at this, one woman against five giants, but the Piktans did not due to the fact no Piktan ever developed a sense of humor. The closest one rushed towards Minirtha, battle axe in hand and raised above his head. He prepared to bring it down upon her head and end her life there, but her agility was her saving grace. She ducked down, dodging the blow, and jumped back up, the point of her sword directed up and plunging into the chest of the green monster. The brown blood flowed from his wound and stained the sword and hand of the warrior woman. Her stab was good; in an instant the first Piktan fell dead on his side, the heart pierced by the steel blade. The dead ghoul's four companions were not going to take this lightly and immediately charged towards the redhead, ready to strike their vengeance.

The four remaining Piktans ran head on at Minirtha, who could not help but think to herself this was a bad battle strategy. All four coming from the same way? If she were directing them, she would have one attack her in each direction, surrounding her and cutting off her escape routes. Well, what can you expect from Piktans after all? She jumped back and up, striking her sword at them. She managed to slash up and got three of them, two on the chest and one on his face. These wounds were not serious but more of an annoyance to the monsters. Their anger boiling over, they swung their axes at the woman. She was too fast for the giant monsters, avoiding most of the blows they delivered. The few that contacted were absorbed by the shield she held up. She was protected under this and began her next charge, running past and behind the monsters. Turning to the left, she slashed at the Piktan closest to her, cutting his stomach deep and wide. He stood there in shock, starting to bleed heavily before dropping to the ground and the life slowly leaving his body.

The other three turned to see where MInirtha had gone, oblivious that another one of their band had been slain. They caught the sight of her jumping up and grabbing onto a high tree branch, pulling herself up. While she was gaining the position she wanted to strike her next blow, the blood of the first Piktan had proved too slippery for her hand and sword hilt, and it fell from her hand to the ground as she got into the tree. Now without her trusty sword, the redheaded warrior reached onto her belt and pulled her battle axe. This weapon would do better anyways for what she had planned. She was planning to get two at once and looked among the three standing. She was looking for the one with the weakest neck, a point of the Piktan body that hindered them and they were too dumb to protect with armor. She spotted the one on the far right and decided to aim for him. Moving her axe to her left hand and shield on her right wrist, she crouched on her branch and prepared to move.

As the monsters charged her position, ready to chop down the tree, she made her move and pounced, jumping down from the tree towards them. She flew down towards them, her legs out front and spread apart. She landed exactly where she wanted to, wrapping her thighs of lean muscles around the neck of one Piktan. Before he could react, Minirtha moved her entire body, twisting herself as she began to lean towards the monster in the middle. Her axe held high above her head, she began bringing it down upon his head. Her lean body gave her the gift of agility and the Piktans' large and fat bodies gave them a hindrance, meaning she could easily outspeed them. She rapidly brought her axe down and buried it in the head of the middle Piktan, splitting it open and ending his miserable life. At the same time, her muscular legs still wrapped around the other Piktan, she finished the twisting motion she was making and heard a loud snap. She released her grip and jumped off him, to watch him fall to the ground like a ragdoll, his neck broken in two. Almost simultaneously, the two fell to the ground, dead like their fallen comrades.

Now Minirtha only had one Piktan left to deal with. She did now face a problem as she had brought her axe down too hard and buried it too deep in the skull, rendering it stuck and unable to be retrieved in the heat of battle. She found herself unarmed so had to go on the defensive. The one monster left alive was swinging his giant axe at her, with her dodging each blow or absorbing it with her shield. She had to come up with a plan since she could not stay there forever. Around her she did see the dropped weapons of the enemies she had killed, but they were so large and long that it would require her to use both hands to lift. She did not do this as it would require her to give up the protection of her shield and the rapid blows from the Piktan were too fast for her to successfully avoid then. She knew she would have to get back to her sword, lying roughly 20 yards away. Still under the protection of her shield, she began backing up towards it, the Piktan still hitting at her with the axe.

She was able to easily get to her sword but had to grab it and slay the monster in one go. This would leave her momentarily unprotected but she still had agility over the monster. In swift moments, Minirtha spun on one foot, reaching down at her sword while having to lower her shield. As she grabbed the sword in her free hand, she tilted her head to prepare for the hit of the Piktan's axe. She avoided most of it and her helmet took the rest, being knocked off her head with no injury to her besides a single bruise. As she continued spinning around, she began to stand up and thrust her sword upwards. As her foe prepared for another swing, the warrior woman was able to plunge her blade through the bottom of his fat jaw and upwards, piercing through his mouth and into his brain. Immediately dropping his weapon, he staggered backwards unsure before falling to his back. He convulsed for a moment before the final movements of his life occurred and he laid dead alongside his comrades. The battle was over, and only Minirtha the red headed warrior stood victorious.

Minirtha checked over her five opponents and saw that they were all now dead by her hands, except the one dead thanks to her leg muscles. She pulled her sword from the head of the last foe and went back to retrieve her axe out of the skull of another, wiggling it out slowly. As she bent down to pick up her bronze helmet, now sporting the fresh dent of its first battle, she glanced over and saw the man and woman staring at her. In the heat of battle, she had completely forgotten about them. She walked over to them and put down her weapons. From her belt she drew her knife and began to cut their bindings off. She worked to get the gags out of their mouth and check them over for injuries. Besides a few scrapes and torn clothing, the two seemed to be unharmed. Both free to move and speak, the man spoke up.

"Thank you for our lives. We owe you a great debt fair warrior."

"Think nothing of it," Minirtha replied, helpling the woman to her feet. "It is all my duty to my fellows."

"But you took on those five monsters? Surely we should reward you for taking on such a challenge and showing extreme bravery."

"That was no major battle for me. Piktans are too stupid to think of anything but greed and have not learned how to properly fight. They lack an ability to have thought while in the heat of battle and strategize. Those five were as good as dead as soon as I came down the hill."

"Still, you showed great strength and fighting ability. If nothing else, stay tonight and allow us to provide you with food and nourishment after your fight."

Minirtha looked up at the sky. The sun told her there was not much daylight left. If she wanted to make it to her destination before the gates of Obstanus were closed for the night, she would have to run. But she dared not to try it. Even if she did run, she knew she would give out before making it to the gates since she had to exert some energy to kill the five Piktans. She would never make it there and did not want to spend the night sitting outside the closed gates. She may as well just go there in the morning.

"Very well, I accept your offer. We should be moving out of here anyways. I do not believe there are any more of those beasts in this area but soon they will start to rot and Piktan flesh is especially offensive to the nose when it decomposes. How far are your lodgings?"

"It would normally be a half-hour walk," the woman now chimed in. "However, our cart is broken and we have no way to move our chest."

"Let us repair the chest first," Minirtha replied. "Then we can worry about how to move it."

"Very well," the man said. "My name is Phator and this is my wife Ezxa. To whom do we owe our safety?"

"My name is Minirtha, a traveler from a distant land." The three worked together to repair the box broken by the Piktans.

Minirtha looked the poor couple up and down. It was obvious to her that the man Phator was a merchant and not a warrior. His body was lean, he stood short, his light complexion and eyes showed him to have never faced battle. His brown hair hung to his shoulders, he stood there in a green tunic, torn to expose a chest that had the muscling not of a warrior, but a shopkeep. Ezxa was an obvious beauty; once a fair maiden surely, now the wife of an undoubtedly successful dealer in wares. Her pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes gave her the look of an angelic being. Her curvaceous body, with large breasts, buttock and plenty of curves, was a sight Minirtha beheld. She went barefoot, clad in a short pink dress that was slightly torn to expose a glimpse of her cleavage.

"It was very brave of you to charge those brutes, especially without armor," Ezxa said.

Minirtha shook her head. "Armor is not necessary in battle. A good shield and helmet are better. Besides, wearing armor slows me down and I am much more protected by my speed and freedom of movement."

"So you never wear armor to move around better," Phator asked her.

"Correct. That is also why I always wear as little clothing as possible and make sure it is loose as well." Husband and wife looked over Minirtha's lean but muscular body with this remark, noting for the first time she went naked above the waist and only wore a small loincloth.

The box was repaired and soon reloaded with all of the couple's wares, none stolen or ruined by their now-dead attackers. The cart they used, however, was beyond repair and of no use in moving the chest back to their hut. Minirtha dismissed the need of the cart, lifting the heavy chest and placing it on her shoulder. Phator and Ezxa noticed her biceps bulge as she did this and saw the rippling of her back muscles. Distracted until Minirtha spoke and said to lead the way to their home, the three set off to the deer trail continuing west.

The journey was quick and soon they stood before the small hut that the couple called home. Minirtha carried the chest inside and placed it on the floor for them while Ezxa began to roast fresh chicken for the three to dine on. The warrior woman excused herself to go to a nearby creek. There she washed the blood off her flesh (another upside to a lack of clothing is skin is easier to wash than fabric) and her weapons. Making sure everything was cleaned and in order, she returned to the hut as dinner was being served. The three sat down for a hearty meal.

"So Minirtha," Phator asked as they ate, "from where do you come? Where did you learn your fighting skills?"

"I learned in the land of Carg, far to the south, where I was raised by the barbarian tribes in the land."

"I have had dealings with the barbarians of the land you speak of, and I must say that even their queen, the most attractive, comes nowhere close to your beauty. How is this possible?"

"I was not born of these people. I am from Carg but I was a member of Tricta's People, a band that lived in the Northern Mountains of Carg."

"And how was it you came to live with the barbarians," asked Ezxa.

"I was lost with no family to my name, when the barbarians came across me. I was adopted by one tribe led by the kind old man I see as a father and they are the ones who trained me. Now tell me of you. What is life like here?"

"There is not much to say," Phator said. "I buy wares from the nomads in the east. They are always crafting and finding unique things to sell. I sell to shops all around for remarketing. It is a simple existence but one that we have lived on."

"So it is just the two of you here," Minirtha asked.

"Yes. Just the two of us. But we enjoy each other's company."

"Surely it can be lonely here? How do you two pass time?"

"Oh we have ways," Ezxa said and looked at her husband, both of them smiling and giggling. Minirtha got the message, becoming slightly aroused at the thought. Her bare nipples stiffened, unable to be hidden. Husband and wife did not ignore this.

The meal quickly finished, Ezxa cleared the table and threw the plates to soak in the wash pan. She looked at her pink dress, commenting "Those brutes ruined my dress! I cannot sew it and will just have to throw it out."

Minirtha got up from the table, moving towards a chest of drawers. She began to remove her jewelry items and place them on top. She took off her sandals, belt and loincloth, now standing only clad in the black thong she wore. She asked where on the floor she may sleep for the night, as she wanted to set out early for the land's capital city.

"Oh you do not have to do that," Ezxa said. "You may sleep in the bed."

"But there is only one bed in here and I would not have you give it up yourselves for me."

"Actually, that's not what my husband and I had in mind when we discussed how to reward you."

Before Minirtha could ask what she meant by this, Ezxa jumped upon the warrior woman. Minirtha was easily a foot and a half taller so Ezxa had to throw her arms around the taller woman's neck to stay up. She leaned in, kissing the redhead passionately. Minirtha was taken aback for only a second before she held onto the smaller blonde woman and kissed her back. She loved the feeling of Ezxa's tongue in her mouth. She looked over and saw Phator pulling off his ruined tunic, his naked body exposed and penis obviously growing erect.

"Well this is a reward I will gladly accept," Minirtha told the two as she held Ezxa up and continued to kiss her with passion. She felt the man approaching her from behind and could feel as her thong was being pulled down to the floor. She stepped out of it and sat Ezxa back down.

"Since your dress is ruined anyways..." Minirtha said as she grabbed the front of it. Ezxa smiled as the muscled redhead pulled at the dress, already with a tear from the beastly Piktans, and listened at the sound of the pink fabric ripping apart. Minirtha tore the blonde's dress wide open in the front and pulled, tearing the sleeves open and pulling the ruined garment off Ezxa's body. Minirtha tossed it away and looked down at the beautiful sight of the other woman's nude body. Her flesh white as ivory, large bouncing breasts with perfect pink nipples, the tuft of blonde pubic hair on Ezxa's crotch; all this was too much for Minirtha, who threw herself at the other woman, kissing every inch of her angelic body. She was enraptured by the blonde, fondling every inch of her as she kissed her large, bountiful breasts. She kissed her pink nipples, now as hard as Minirtha's were, sucking on them and tugging at them gently with her teeth as she grabbed Ezxa's large butt. Minirtha soon felt Phator grabbing at her own breasts and beginning to suck on her rock hard nipples. She placed a hand on top of his head to hold it in place, too turned on by this and not wanting him to stop.

The threesome stood there, completely naked and embracing one another before Minirtha decided it was her duty to take charge of this threesome. The strong woman soon lifted Phator off his feet and tossing him over her shoulder, carrying him over to the bed and playfully throwing him down. He lay there, his erect penis pointing straight up. With Ezxa, the muscular redhead was more gentle, picking her up softly and carrying her like a princess over to the bed, giving her a big kiss before placing her next to her husband. The couple laid side-by-side as the warrior woman moved down to their feet and began to play with the two like they were her love toys. She got atop of Phator and began to lick the shaft of his erection. While his penis was not the longest she experienced, Minirtha appreciated how thick it was and knew it was one she would enjoy. She licked his testicles before going back up the shaft, placing the head in her mouth. She lowered herself onto the shaft, moving her mouth up and down as she sucked him, using one hand to massage his testicles. He responded with heavy breaths and moans, laying there in complete ecstasy.

Meanwhile, Minirtha used her free hand to begin rubbing Ezxa between her legs. She used her fingers to outline the lips of her vagina hidden beneath the blonde pubic hair before moving on and tugging at the clitoris. This drove Ezxa wild, as she laid there squirming for some time, moaning and screaming with pleasure. Soon Minirtha's fingers were inside of the blonde, making a squishing sound as she moved them in and out of her wet vagina. Obviously being driven wild by this, after a few minutes Minirtha took Phator's hard cock out of her mouth and spoke to the other woman.

"Are you okay my darling?"

"Oh warrior woman I am, but I am just nervous as this is my first time to lay with another woman in this manner."

A gentle smile came over Minirtha's face as she moved to place her face between Ezxa's legs. "Don't worry, beautiful. I will be gentle with you I promise."

With these words, Minirtha began to kiss the pale thighs of the blonde's body. She slowly kissed her way up towards the woman's vagina. As she was doing this, she felt Phator get off the bed and put his face between her own legs, soon she felt as he was beginning to kiss and lick at her in the way she was about to do his wife. This was a great stimulant to the redhead, she picked up speed and was soon kissing beneath the blonde bush of hair at the wet vagina of Ezxa. The taste was sweet Minirtha's lips, taken in fully by the woman's beauty. She kissed and licked before putting her tongue. Ezxa's pleasure was intensified by the moans coming from Minirtha, turned on by having Phator eating her out at that time.

Her tongue inside of the blonde, Mirnirtha was searching for her sweet spot, looking to build her pleasure. As she did this, she felt Phator's face being pulled from between her legs and his hands being placed on his hips. She knew what was coming next. As her tongue still searched the woman's vagina, she felt the tip of the hard cock pressing against her own, slowly being pushed in. She felt as the man slowly began to thrust in and out of her, feeling pleasure. She enjoyed the feeling of it inside of her as he picked up speed. She herself was more focused on eating Ezxa's wet vagina, using her tongue as a source of pleasure for the blonde. She listened to her as she laid back, moaning and breathing heavily, completely in the moment. What helped Ezxa too was that Minirtha was moaning herself from Phator thrusting his hard cock in and out of her.

After a few moments, Minirtha could tell that both Phator and Ezxa were both about to explode in orgasmic pleasure. She felt it only right for them to experience this was making love with one another. She pulled herself off the top of Ezxa and moved Phator aside. She placed the blonde on her hands and knees on top of the bed and gestured for the man to take his wife as they surely did quite often. Soon, Ezxa was screaming with pleasure, the familiar feeling of her husband thrusting his rock hard penis in and out of her filling her body with waves of pleasure and sexual desire.