Minirtha: Warrior Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Minirtha was not quite done yet. She knew exactly how she wanted to experience her own powerful orgasm amongst the two of them. She got on the bed, on her own knees as she moved to the head. There, she had her wet vagina, ready to explode, held before Ezxa's face. Minirtha placed her hand on the head of blonde hair and coaxed her into kissing and licking her as Minirtha had been doing a moment ago. Ezxa soon found her tongue and lips going behind the red pubic hair the larger woman sported to provide her pleasure with her mouth. She had never done that in her life but it was so right to do that in the moment. She was happy and loved her first tastes of another woman. Stroking Ezxa's hair gently and coaxing her on, repeatedly calling her "my good little girl," Minirtha could not hold out and soon let go her explosive orgasm, her entire body shaking as she moaned out in intense, mind-numbing pleasure. Juices flowed and squirted from the warrior woman and into Ezxa's mouth, who could not help but lap them into her mouth and swallow them as if they were life's water.

The feeling of Minirtha's powerful orgasm and the taste of all the juices in her mouth, along with her husband rapidly making love to her, was what Ezxa needed to come to her own finish. Minirtha looked down to see the fluids gushing from her vagina as she screamed out. Phator himself was having an orgasm as well inside of his wife, filling her up with his warm seed. The three of them had experienced pleasure in those moments that none had felt for quite some time.

Between the day she had spent traveling, the battle she faced with the Piktans and the sex that this man and woman had provided to her, Minirtha was exhausted and laid back on the bed. Soon, she felt the couple crawling next to her on either side. She felt each resting their head on one of her breasts, and she held them closer with her muscular arms. Soon all three were in a deep sleep with large smiles on their faces.

Early the next morning, Minirtha awoke and dressed. She had a quick breakfast before gathering up her possessions. Phator and Ezxa tried to compel her to stay for some time with them, but sadly she had to refuse. She had to be going; her business with the Queen was still on her mind and needed to be finished. She still had a job to do. Giving each a kiss, she left their home and headed back to the stones of the Capital Road. As she walked along to her destination, her mind turned back to the hut and the night the three had spent. That was something that was going to stay fresh in her mind for a long time to come.

To be continued...