Minirtha: Warrior Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Minirtha searches to fulfill her carnal desires.
4.7k words
4.91
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minirtha walked the streets of Obstanus for some time, wanting to clear her head of her parting with Lai. She first went towards the palace to see if by chance the Queen had returned earlier than expected and she could see her. The poles that the royal standards hung from remained empty, showing that she was still away. Minirtha would have to wait another day before she could have an audience with the ruler of Hyperal. She wandered for some time before she heard strange but familiar sounds. She heard the sounds of grunting, thuds indicating heavy objects dropping to the ground and even detected an odor of sweat. She followed her senses to the outside of a public fitness house, where she saw men and women working out and training their bodies. In her mind, that was the perfect distraction for all that she had to think about.

The redheaded warrior entered the place and looked around. All around her people were exercising. Some lifted heavy weights of stone and iron, others used bars and ropes to work out other muscles. She saw that one side of the room was only populated by women, mostly working out in a state of full nudity. These women were mainly working on stretches and gymnastics moves with one another. Minirtha believed them to be dancers based upon their build and the elegance of their movements. None had the build of being a bodyguard on the Queen's Personal Guard, a band of women Minirtha heard were symbols of incredible strength. But none of them would be caught working out in a public fitness house anyways, as no doubt there were private accommodations within the barracks at the palace complex.

Not finding the challenge on that side she wanted, she turned to the other. Here was where the men trained their bodies. Minirtha noted them all to be heavily muscled, pushing themselves to their extreme limits. The men were all clad only in loincloths, just like she was, and all had sweat dripping from their powerful bodies. Now this was the side for her. She walked over to an empty set of the stone weights and began to lift them to exercise her arms. It felt good as she pumped her arms under the heavy stones, watching the various muscles in her arm starting to bulge as she curled. She had not had a good training session for her muscular form in some time due to her days spent traveling and the previous night in town. But she went back to thinking solely of her workout, not wanting to dwell on thoughts of her missing Lai and the night of tender love the two had shared.

Feeling her arms sufficiently worked out and a bit of burn in the muscles, Minirtha looked over to a machine a large ebony-skinned man had just vacated. It was a strange device in her eyes; a wooden frame supporting ropes tied to heavy weights. She saw the man tying the ropes to his legs and using them to lift the stone weights. She deduced this was some sort of way to strengthen her leg muscles. She walked over to it, deciding she would give it a try. Finding it hard to get the rope where she wanted it clad in her loincloth, she untied the garment and draped it on the frame of the device. Now clad only in her thong, she attached the rope in the way she remembered the man doing it. She stretched her legs out but only fought with the rope. She could not get the stone weights to move at all. She struggled before suddenly a male voice sounded off from behind her.

"Excuse me, I feel you need help using that device." Minirtha could not help but feel there she had heard the voice before and not too long ago. She turned to see that it was none other than the sailor from the islands that had translated Lai's speech to her. When he saw her face, he was momentarily shocked.

"Oh I did not realize it was you. You were the one with the young island woman who came to our offices."

"Yes. My name is Minirtha and I had rescued her. You were very helpful in translating for us."

"It was no problem. My name is Khue. I can help you use that machine if you need it. I believe you have the weight setting too high for yourself." Minirtha looked down where Khue was pointing. She did in fact have it set too high, as she did not know to adjust from where the man built like a mountain of muscle had it before her. Khue moved a pin around and told Minirtha to give it a try now. The weight much less, she moved her leg back and forth as she lifted the load, feeling her leg muscles getting worked out.

"Thank you very much Khue, now this is more like it." She looked the man up and down as she worked out. From his sailor outfit of earlier, she was unable to tell much about it. Here in the fitness house, however, he was only clad in a loincloth, giving her a good view of his form. She saw the long dark hair flowing down to his shoulders, his olive skin on display and the muscular form that showed the man to be quite powerful. While she was sure working at sea did provide quite a bit of that, she also knew that the men of his islands were quite capable at wrestling and he most likely would be a worthy opponent in a ring. She also looked at him as if he would be a worthy lover, but only time would tell that.

Her legs feeling the burn of a good workout, she unstrapped herself from the machine and tied her loincloth around her waist. Khue stood there as she watched two of the men exercising get up from weight benches. She invited him to take the bench next to her so they could get in a good chest workout. The two added weight to the iron bars and began to press the weight up as they lay there. Minirtha felt her pec muscles burning from underneath her large breasts. The two new friends chatted about life, their best workouts and many of their fights. As she had guessed, Khue had been a very capable wrestler before going to sea. He had been in many battles with pirates on the high seas and sent many a man to his watery grave. Minirtha looked, knowing this was quite a man who she would willingly lay with in intense passion.

As they benched their heavy weights, adding more and more, two of the nude female dancers who had been working their bodies out approached the two. One stood by Khue; the other next to Minirtha. The two muscular weightlifters put the bars up as they rose up from the bench to talk to them.

"May we be of service to you," Minirtha asked her dancer, a dark-skinned, full figured woman with long white hair.

"You may," was the reply from the naked woman. "My friend and I here were wondering if you two think you could lift the two of us the way you lifted those heavy bars."

Khue looked up at the woman standing next to him, a brown-skinned beauty with long hair as black as his own. "Well I only know of one way to find out," he replied as he turned and smiled at Minirtha.

The two laid back on the bench and the naked dancers climbed atop them. The two positioned their hands on the women's bodies and began to lift them up and down with no effort. It was obvious that of the two, however, both dancers favored Minirtha more. The dark-skinned dancer she had been lifting soon found her friend begging to have a turn being lifted by the muscular redhead. Minitha happily complied, lifting the woman as well. Feeling her workout finished, and her barbarian tastes for women coming to the surface, she rose from the bench and threw one of the women over each of her powerful shoulders. She turned to face Khue.

"Looks like I get to claim the prize for this. But perhaps we can meet up later."

"I look forward to it Minirtha."

The warrior woman turned and walked into the women's bathing room, carrying the two dancers who giggled the entire time. She entered the room and saw it was empty, even though an audience would not have stopped her sexual appetite. She saw a cascading fall of water flowing down from the ceiling in a form of shower. She set the two women down and told them to meet her under the water. The naked dancers ran in and waited under the waterfall as Minirtha removed her clothing and jewelry.

The naked redhead joined the two in the shower and the three began to bathe one another. It was soon obvious that Minirtha was the center of attention, as the two dancers were washing her sweaty body clean. They rubbed every inch of the warrior's body and she knew they were in awe of her form. She flexed her muscles for them, and the two began to kiss her all over as she flexed. It was clear this had gone to the point they were worshiping Minirtha's body. The redhead knew this and was loving every moment of it.

"Looks like my two little dancers love the feel of this big, strong body. You want to feel every inch of me, don't you?"

"Mmm, yes we do tall strong woman," said the brown-skinned one. Both women barely came up to Minirtha's breasts, showing how much taller the six and a half feet warrior stood above them. Minirtha held both women's heads and bent down, pressing them into her large breasts.

"Then why not suckle at the mighty breast of your warrior goddess," she told the two. When Minirtha got her hands on men or women who worshiped her powerful body, she went all in for it. The two dancers each put a nipple belonging to the redhead into their mouth as the water fell over the three. They stood there, Minirtha growing more aroused as they sucked her nipples with great passion.

"Mmm, you two are the best love toys a strong woman like me could ask for," Minirtha said as she flexed her large bicep. "Perhaps you would love providing me the sweet release of orgasm and be rewarded with the honor of my juices flowing all over your faces."

The two dancers got down to their knees immediately and went in between Minirtha's mighty legs. They felt her vagina, already wet with arousal, and the two massaged and fingered it. The redhead moaned out as they did this, telling them they were doing a good job. She was worked up from the weightlifting and shower with the two women, so she knew she would not need much to finish in a strong orgasm. Her hands on the heads of her dancer love toys, the two women were giving their full attention to giving their goddess release. They took turns fingering and eating the tall warrior's dripping vagina, all three soaked from the shower. As she guessed, Minirtha soon had a mighty orgasm, squirting her juices all over the full figured women's smiling faces.

"Mmm, my little women have given their goddess quite the pleasure. Rise to your feet and allow me to do the same." The two rose and stood on either side of Minirtha as she reached out and grabbed each between the legs. They felt as her fingers entered their wet vaginas and finger them, as they moaned away. But Minirtha was not quite through, as they felt as if they were coming off the ground.

"Now this is a reward good love toys deserve," the warrior woman said as she used her muscular body to pick up the two women by the genitals. The two were held up, their feet off the ground as she continued to finger them. This was something neither had evidently experienced, as they screamed and moaned with pleasure, begging Minirtha and saying that she was a most kind goddess to them. She loved the sounds she was hearing, and neither of her companions lasted much longer. The dark-skinned dancer had a powerful orgasm, squirting all over Minirtha's left hand, while her brown-skinned friend did the same to the right. Minirtha set both down, having to hold on to them to keep them on their feet.

Minirtha washed the two women off, as they were obviously still in ecstasy. If only more women had been in here, maybe even a couple of men, she thought; I could use a few more love toys. Soon the three climbed out from under the water and dried off. Minirtha dressed as the two dancers had to wave goodbye and part from her, asking if she would have fun with them again sometime. Perhaps, she told them, when her work was finished. She watched the two walk out into the streets, still naked, no doubt on their way to dance for someone but their real thoughts on what she had done to them.

Minrtha left the fitness house and continued to walk the streets of Obstanus. She tried to focus on anything else, whether it be the architecture or the wares in a shop's window, but she was unable to get the experience she had just had with the two dancers in the showers. Her dominant side was beginning to make its way to the surface and she was not ready to let it out. She had work to do, an audience with the Queen the first thing tomorrow, and she could not afford to take her mind off her quest. When Minirtha dominated her lovers or even strangers she just met, her lust grew rapidly, wanting to be as sexually dominant as she could. She realized she would not be free of the feeling until she had done something about it. She decided to give up fighting it and simply give in, get it over with so she can get her mind back to the quest.

Deciding to look for willing partners was much easier than actually locating them. While nudity and sex seemed rampant in the city, there seemed to be a taboo about domination in public. Minrtha traveled from tavern to tavern, searching for information. She knew it too early to look for an actual encounter but still hoped to hear some rumor about a place she could satisfy her desire. Soon she heard a tale that gave her hope; at sundown a house would be opened up and in the rooms there would be opportunity to explore any carnal desire. Gaining a description, she once again waited until it was time to go.

She passed her time back in the fitness house, working herself up. Something about training her already powerful body always increased Minirtha's powerful libido. This time, she found herself alone, most likely due to people needing to work and preparing for the night. She skipped the shower this time, preferring to keep her musk on her body and the sweat on her. She headed for her lodgings shortly before the time she had been told the house of desires would be open. She stripped down, removing all of her jewelry and clothing as well as any other thing she had on. Tonight she intended to go out completely naked, to not have her minimal clothes slow her down. She went out into the night, her powerful body shown by the lights of the streetlamps.

She had no problem finding the place. She had been told to look for a red lamp lit in the window above the door. She knocked and was allowed entry by a tall nude man, who asked what she was looking for.

"I seek a willing partner who would worship my powerful body and give themselves to me fully." He led her down the steps into the cellar. Inside were two stone walls, five doors opposite one another on each. He led her to the second door on the right and she would surely find what she was looking for. She entered the room, lit by an oil lamp hanging from the ceiling, its only furniture a single bed. She looked on the bed and saw the figure that laid upon it.

It was a pale-skinned man, obviously in the middle of his lifetime. His hairline receding, his body showing the signs that, perhaps an athlete or warrior in his youth, his recent years showed plenty of inactivity on his part. He laid there nude, each of his wrists and ankles bound to a post on the bed. His penis, although a good size not one Minirtha was particularly drawn to, began to rise up from its resting position when the man saw the naked muscular woman enter.

"So, is this the goddess who I am to be given to like the slut I am," he asked. Something about his voice really sunk Minirtha's mood, as she felt her arousal growing dimmer.

"Yes swine. You want to worship your goddess, do you not?"

"Yes, strong mistress I certainly do. Allow me to show your body the proper praise it is due."

Praise it is due, what kind of man is this, Minirtha thought to herself. She decided not to unbind him from the bed, at least not yet. Something about his hands was unappealing and she did not want them touching her body. She instead bent down, her large breasts over his face. He went for her and popped a nipple into his mouth, sucking on it as if he were nursing. That is not appealing to me, she thought, it is as if he wants to drink from my breast like I were his mother.

The man moaning muffled through her breast, Minirtha saw his cock growing quite hard. She reached down with her strong hand and began to stroke it fast and hard. The moaning of the man grew louder, he obviously loved this. The warrior woman felt the opposite; she felt nothing from doing this to the man. She did not want to touch him anymore, especially when he ejaculated a small amount of semen onto his own stomach as she jerked him. This man does not take long, how am I supposed to gain pleasure from this, she thought.

"Mmmm, that was nice, goddess. Allow me to give you pleasure with my mouth if you will allow the slut to do it."

That was the last straw. Minirtha stormed out of the room, not enjoying her experience. She felt as if almost instantly her sex drive had been killed. There was absolutely no way any part of the man, especially his mouth, would touch her vagina. She left the building angry, walking out into the street naked. She wandered the streets, prepared to go to her room for the night and sit in anger. From the dark street, as she passed under a street lamp, a voice called out to her.

"Enjoying the night air, Minirtha?" She turned to find the source of this remark and saw it was Khue, who approached her from her side.

"Oh hello Khue. I am not in a good mood at the moment and quite frustrated. I fear if I do not relieve this my anger will rise to the point of eruption."

"Such a shame that your fury is going to now be as red as the hair on your head and, well, between your..." Minirtha knew this comment was directed at the tuft of red pubic hair she sported. He trailed off as Minirtha looked at him closely. His muscular form was still clad only in the loincloth he wore earlier as the two exercised together, but the garment around his waist looked different now. To her, it appeared that he was becoming aroused at the sight of her nude body. Something about this stirred feelings inside Minirtha's loins.

"Perhaps we may walk in the dark and talk about it. I do not wish to go to my bed in a foul mood." The olive-skinned man agreed to this and the two walked for nearly an hour, talking about the day they had. It was clear that Khue was more interested in what Minirtha had done when she carried the two naked dancers into the showers at the fitness house and wanted to hear every single detail. The redhead's bad mood soon disappeared, especially when thinking about the fun she shared in her shower threesome, and she did not dare to think about or speak of the experience she had with the strange man tied to the bed. She wanted only good thoughts at the moment.

She also noticed that Khue could not keep his eyes from looking over her nude powerful body as they walked. Everytime they passed under a streetlamp she saw his stares focused on her. She loved him falling shortly behind her as they walked, obviously staring at her buttocks. All the attention she was given was extremely arousing and she was soon prepared to make her move as they were in front of her inn. She grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him close.

"Come upstairs with me, and allow us to engage in our primal desires." The man was more than eager as the two ran up the stairs and slammed the door as they entered Minirtha's room. The two inside the candle-lit room, Khue slid his loincloth down and kicked it aside as it hit the floor. Minirtha looked down at the erect penis, long and thick, just the way she liked them. Now this is a cock worthy of my body, she thought to herself. Minirtha led him over to the bed and pushed him down onto it, climbing atop his naked body.

"Now worship your goddess," she said to him as she flexed her powerful upper body. She enjoyed the touch of his rough sailor hands on her bare torso, massaging her muscles, fondling her breasts, exploring every inch of her. He explored her body with confidence, showing him a proper lover for a strong woman like MInirtha. He rose to kiss and suck her large breasts, this time showing her sexual desire for her bosom. She felt her arousal returning, knowing this was a proper lover. As she was enjoying it, and found herself grinding her wet vagina on his waist, she was soon thrown down onto her back on the bed and a great weight on her waist.

12