Minirtha: Warrior Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now how about you show this lord his proper respect," she heard the voice of Khue telling her. She looked up to see him now sitting on top of her, flexing his own muscular body. This was just right for her at the moment, massaging and feeling every bulging muscle she saw through his olive skin. She even felt herself being compelled to rise up and kiss his bulging biceps. She was normally not like this with lovers, but something about the confidence of the man really allowed her to show a bit of her subordinate side. This was a real man for a woman like her, the thought raced through her mind.

Deciding she was ready to be on top once again, she used her strength to once again get Khue onto his back. This time, instead of sitting on his waist, she sat right upon his face, burying her wet vagina in his mouth. He did not seem to mind this, as she felt him licking and sucking on it, before his tongue went inside of her. She was in ecstasy. She sat on him, facing away to look down his powerful torso and towards the erect cock pointing straight up. She reached down and grabbed it, jerking him away. Now this is a cock that feels good to the hand, she thought, knowing it was not enough just to touch. She bent down after a few strokes and began to lick his mighty shaft. Precum dripped out onto her tongue and she swallowed it, thrilled at the taste of a real man. She took the entire shaft into his mouth, sucking him hard as she fondled his large testicles. She felt and heard the muffled moans coming from her companion whose mouth was buried in her genitalia, telling her she was doing a good job for him.

Both lovers sufficiently worked up, Minirtha pulled her crotch from Khue's face and turned to face him. She positioned herself over the mighty cock and she felt the head pressing against her wet vagina. She lowered herself onto him, riding him slowly at first. She let out a few moans, as did he, as she began to pick up speed. She rode him faster and faster, being rougher with him as she knew he could take it. He was breathing heavily and moaned out, being fully in the moment. "Oh ride me, goddess. Use me as thy love vessel," he cried. This comment was the ultimate compliment for Minirtha, who screamed and moaned as she felt herself gushing and squirting all over Khue's mighty cock, in the heat of a powerful orgasm.

Just because Minirtha had finished did not mean Khue was done with her. She felt herself being once again thrown to the bed, this time on to her stomach. She felt his hands pulling her long red hair as he positioned her mighty body on her hands and knees. She felt as he continued to make love to her soaking wet vagina, although she had achieved release. He had not and wanted his opportunity to use her as his love toy. She enjoyed this, the hard pounding she received, the pulling of her hair and the sound of his free hand being removed from her hip and smacking her perfect ass.

"Now tell your lord what you want to give him," he growled through the heavy breathing that told Minirtha he was about to have a powerful finish of his own.

"Oh lord of mine, fill this slut's body with thy seed," she said to her own surprise. She had never dared to call herself a slut before, finding it demeaning and not worthy of her, but in this moment with Khue she felt it right to say. If she were to be a slut for any man, it would be one like him, if only for the moment. She felt this work on him as he finished in an orgasm that caused him to fill her up with his warm large load of cum. She loved the feel of this, the warm sensation inside of her. Now this is a seed worthy of touching a woman of my might, she thought to herself.

The two lovers collapsed on the bed, spent from their adventure. Mnirtha soon heard the sounds of Khue snoring away, recharging after such an orgasm. Her foul mood gone, Minirtha joined him as the two slept the entire night away.

The next morning, the two rose and dressed as Khue parted for a long day at work, preparing to leave on a long sea voyage. Minirtha gathered up all her possessions, strapping her belt of weapons and gear back on as she left her lodgings. This was her last night here and hopefully her last day in Obstanus, as hopefully she would plead before the Queen this very day. She left out the front door of the inn and headed towards the palace. The night had been good to her after all. She did get to express her dominant side, even in a softer manner than normal, while finding herself the victim of a gentle ravishing. The balance was calming in her mind, and she felt more at peace with herself as she finally returned to her quest. She walked on, prepared to face any of her challenges ahead.

To be continued...

12