Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 08

Story Info
Another mother and daughter are introduced to the lifestyle.
5.3k words
4.6
40.7k
57

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers

As always, my characters involved in the sex are all over the age of 18. Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry.

The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

In this chapter I am again using shifting perspectives in order to enhance character development. Please give me feedback on whether or not you like this.

As always, please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego.

Justin was licking and sucking the fluids from Sissy's pussy. My son was actually tasting the combined fluids of both his children—son and daughter. This was simply fucking crazy.

Sissy obviously did not care who was eating her out. She placed her hands around her father's head, jamming him against her pelvis. She did not care, or know maybe, that it was her father and that he was tasting his son's cum as well as hers.

Poppa:

The past few days have taught me a lesson. The lesson being that there are many ways to express love. Sex with the ones you love is not a bad thing as I had been brought up to believe. That includes the family you love. My wife, my mother, and my daughter have shown me the right path.

But, what bothers me is that I have, unintentially perhaps, ruined the lives of so many people. My parishioners? Many are divorced now. Could it be because of me? Had I taught them about loving properly, could that have made their families work?

Here I sit, pondering these issues and what I should do about them with my mother under my desk sucking my cock. This is how loving is meant to be.

Momma:

Our lives have changed so much in the past few days. Changed in ways I never contemplated before. I am forced to wonder what we as a family have missed out on. Throughout the years of our marriage, I have always thought of my mother in law as an old battleaxe and a shrew. Certainly not as the sexy, loving woman she has turned out to be. If my eyes had been open all these years, would we have made this journey of sexual discovery together? Learned from each other? What else have we missed?

Ricky:

Conversation at the dinner table tonight is something brand new. Not the general conversation, we have often listened to Poppa detailing the activities of the church and his parishioners. He has often used us as a sounding board for his upcoming sermons.

Usually they are quite boring. But, Poppa has my interest tonight. He is describing his concerns for his parishioners regarding his attitudes towards sex in the past. He now feels he has done them wrong and wants to fix the problems he created.

"How can you deal with this problem, Dear?" asked Momma. "Can you just reverse course suddenly?"

"No, I can't," said Poppa," they won't understand a sudden change. There has to be a prelude, a lead in to change. First off, they need to recognize that there is a problem that needs facing."

"How can you convince them of that," asked Momma.

"You are their Minister. They should recognize the truth of what you say and get into line," said Gran in her usual querulous tone of voice.

I surprised myself with the realization that opening the door wide to sexual encounters does not really change the people that walk through. Their basic personalities don't change, they remain who they are and have been. It's just easier to shut them up when you can put a cock in their mouths. Laughing to myself, I made a mental note to discuss this with Momma sometime.

"I can't change their thought processes on my own," replied Poppa to Momma's question. "I am going to need help."

"Your mother and I can always try talking to them as well," Momma offered.

"I'm counting on you both, Honey, but I think I need more. I think I should try bringing the deacon board on side with my new views."

Momma pointed out that two of the deacons, one man and one woman, were divorced with kids about my age. I was pleased to hear Momma's comment as the female deacon and their two daughters were extremely hot. In fact, I had thought about asking either of the daughters or both of them on dates recently. Recently being defined as before I was able to fuck my mother and sister. Oh yeah, and Gran.

"How old are their kids?" asked Poppa looking at Sissy and I for a response.

"They are our ages, Poppa. About 18 or 19."

"Why don't we start with them, Justin? Invite them to dinner and feel them out. Sissy and Ricky can talk to their girls," suggested Momma.

We all nodded in agreement with Momma. Things moved quickly from that point. It was too late this week to arrange a dinner so we left it to Momma to work out the details for the coming week.

Poppa's sermon this Sunday will be extremely interesting.

Poppa:

Looking out over my congregation, I was struck by the realization that it was predominantly composed of women. The divorce rate amongst my parishioners was higher than the national average and I am sure my teachings contributed to the difference.

Making the sign of the cross and taking a deep breath, I began to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I was struck by a lightning bolt in these past few days, a lightning bolt sent to me by our God. It started with the home invasion in which my family were terrorized and I came close to losing my own life in the vicious attack."

"But, my life was spared and I rejoice for the opportunity our God has given me to make changes in my life and to influence you all in how you conduct your own lives."

"In the past, I have taught that we should show our love to our families in a very formal way. I have taught that husbands and wives should only be physically close to one another on a monthly basis. I have wronged you. Since we were all made in His image, we should honour and love that image. We should love and honour our families.

What better a way to honour our Maker, to show our love for our Maker, than to make love to His creations?"

There was some tittering in my audience at that last question. Husbands and wives looked at each other, mostly in relief, I think. Husbands and wives without partners looked to their friends questioningly.

I gave the room a few moments to quiet down before proceeding.

"I have taught you that we should only demonstrate our physical love for one another on a monthly basis. On a calendar basis. What was I thinking? A calendar is a man made tool, not one of our God's making. It is blasphemous to think that I put something made by man ahead of what is made by our God."

"People, I love you all and because I do love you, I am setting things right. As I will show my love to you all and show my love to my family, you should embrace your families as well. Please, turn towards your family members and embrace each other now."

I watched the confused looks on everyone's faces as I scanned the room. But, for the most part, everyone joined together. Progress was being made.

Momma:

The dinner was not working out as well as I could have hoped. Only the Deaconess and her daughter would be joining us. The other deacon refused our invitation. In fact, when I spoke to him on the phone after Sunday's sermon, he was quite surly. Rude even.

I was hoping that my father in law would be joining us as well. He had begged off attending church with us on Sunday citing overtime and fatigue. Walter also passed on the dinner making Esther, his wife, somewhat depressed. I know she wanted to introduce him to our new family lifestyle.

Esther and I put together a good dinner, a pot roast and potatoes. Justin was nervous waiting for our visitors and could not seem to get his head straight. He was almost terrified about the response he would receive from Mrs. Waverley once he explained everything fully to her.

Since Esther and I were occupied with the dinner, I sent Sissy and her father to the bedroom. A good cocksucking from his daughter would settle his nerves.

Dinner went well. Jacqui and Evlynn, mother and daughter seemed to enjoy it as did my family, of course. The conversation at the dinner table was easy going and even humourous at times. We discussed many things but not the Sunday sermon.

After dinner, we five went to the livingroom for coffee and more conversation leaving the kids to clean up the kitchen. I decided I would open the conversation about our unique family attitudes but Jacqui beat me to the punch.

I should take a moment to describe Jacqui. She was about my age, I guessed, since our kids were the same age. She might have looked older than me though as her face was well defined with wrinkles everywhere. Yet her body was well put together. She had big boobs, not humongous but maybe a solid C cup. Jacqui kept herself in good shape as her body showed.

"Justin," began Jacqui, "that was quite the sermon on Sunday. Your viewpoint seems to have changed dramatically. I found the change to be confusing."

"Yes, it has been altered. The home invasion, almost losing my life, and almost losing my family made me take a second look at my life. And, since so much of my life is related to my Ministry, that facet also needed to be considered."

"What specifically bothered you about your Ministry?" the Deaconess asked.

"I came to realize that we have more females in our congregation than males. A further examination showed me that we have a high percentage of single parents in the congregation. I didn't realize until that moment that we have more broken marriages than the national average of divorces, separations, and breakups. Almost fifty percent more."

Esther and I nodded our agreement while Jacqui commented. "That is horrible, I never realized," she said.

"We all found it to be eye opening. The statistics don't lie," I said.

"Since the home invasion," began Justin, "we have been a more open and loving family. Already we are seeing major changes in how our family dynamic works and improves consistently. It has not been a long time since the home invasion but I am feeling that it conveyed a message from our God."

Esther and I again nodded in agreement.

"Let me ask you, Jacqui," I said, "would you still be divorced right now if you and your husband had enjoyed a more loving lifestyle?"

"I'm not sure," she replied. "He might have still turned to the hussy for sexual relief."

"That is our point," I said. "If your family had been more loving with one another, in a sexual manner, do you think your marriage would have been stronger?"

"Perhaps," said the Deaconess.

Esther joined the conversation, "I have not felt so loved, so happy, since I was introduced to this changed lifestyle."

Jacqui sat thoughtfully for a few moments. Suddenly, she started to blush.

"I am confused. Are you suggesting that your entire family is engaging in sexual activities?" asked Jacqui.

"Yes," said Justin. "We are all sharing our love with one another."

Having heard him admit to our new incestuous lifestyle, Esther moved to sit on Justin's lap. She leaned into him to give her son a long, hard passionate kiss on the lips. Justin's arm went around her, pulling his mother into a tight embrace.

"Oh my gawd!" exclaimed Jacqui as she jumped to her feet. "I can't believe you all."

Jacqui stormed out of the room by way of the kitchen. She told her daughter they were leaving right then.

"Okay, Mommy," answered Evlynn, "I invited Sissy to spend the night."

"Fine, fine, let's go."

I tried to calm our Deaconess down and to get her to stay longer while we explained more. But, the woman was not having any of it. She was leaving and that was all there was to it.

Sissy:

Evlynn was her usual boisterous self on the drive home. Ms. Jacqui and I were quiet. I knew that Momma and Poppa were to try to persuade her to join our incestuous lifestyle but it was apparent that the conversation had not gone well.

Once we were at their home, Evlynn and I went to the basement rec room, leaving Jacqui to ponder her issues with my family. Evlynn and I turned the TV on and began watching videos. Time passed with us giggling and chatting about all our school friends, and not so friends, while the videos played.

Evlynn became quiet after a while. Obviously something was on her mind. I assumed it was regarding the conversation we had with Ricky in our kitchen. And, I was right.

"Sissy, do you really have sex with Ricky?"

"Yes, we told you that. Ever since the home invasion."

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "I thought you were both just fooling with me."

"Nope," I said. "I just love his cock and I love Ricky playing with me."

"What about your parents? What will they do if they catch you?"

I hesitated, wondering how far I should take this.

"Ricky and I have sex with Momma and Poppa as well."

"Really? Isn't that a sin?"

"Poppa says no and Gran agrees."

"Your grandmother too?"

I began to tell her about our first experience as a threesome- Momma, Ricky and I. I could tell that Evlynn was getting turned on by my story. She especially liked me telling her about my first lesbian experience with Momma. She asked many questions, shrieking in a low volume, as she signaled her approval of our activities.

As time passed, I excused myself to go upstairs to the washroom. Ms. Jacqui, I saw as I passed their livingroom, was sitting alone on the couch, nursing an alcoholic beverage. She called out to me on my return from the washroom.

"Sissy, I would like to speak with you," she said as she stepped in front of me.

"Sure, Ms. Jacqui," I said as I walked over to her.

I was standing in front of her, waiting for an invitation to sit down. No such invitation came. She started talking.

"Your parents told me what has been going on in your house since the robbery. Your parents and brother are abusing you. We need to go to the authorities."

"No, Ms. Jacqui, I'm over eighteen and I am a willing participant. There is nothing the cops can do about it."

"But you are being forced to have sexual relations with your whole family. You can't possibly want things to continue."

"Ms. Jacqui, I love making love with my parents, my brother, and my grandmother. I don't want to stop."

"Even with your mother and grandmother? Lesbianism? Surely, you don't enjoy that!"

"It makes me feel wonderful. It is so different with a woman. So soft, so tender, so enduring. It feels amazing. "

We were still standing facing each other, Ms. Jacqui's face flushed either from embarrassment or anger.

"Have you been with a woman before this, Ms. Jacqui?" I asked.

"Of course not!" she exclaimed.

"So you have never felt a woman's hand on your breast?" I asked as I lifted both my hands to our Deaconess' tits.

Ms. Jacqui simply stared at my hands in silence. But, I did not think it was only anger that drove her at this point. Her nipples hardened and were poking out. I slowly moved my hands across her solid feeling breasts.

"Doesn't this feel good?"

The older woman tried to push me away but she really did not try too hard.

"Do you like my hands on your tits, Ms. Jacqui?"

"Noooo," she responded still trying to push me away, still not pushing hard.

I put my arms around her neck in order to pull her in for a kiss.

"No, Sissy, we can't...we can't... we can't...do this."

Our lips met. I started off slowly, Ms. Jacqui trying to refuse my advances. Her words grew slower and slower while her lips softened to welcome me. I opened my mouth allowing my tongue to brush against her soft lips. I knew I won when she stopped demurring and began kissing me back.

Bit by bit, the Deaconess mouth opened allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. When her tongue began to move against mine, I allowed my hands to roam slowly down her back.

Once I had her ass under my hands, I pulled her tightly against me. Ms. Jacqui moaned into my mouth, her tongue twizzling around mine.

I stopped kissing her long enough to instruct her to sit on the couch. With no reluctance at all, she took the necessary step backwards and sat down. I followed her immediately. Just as I was about to reach out to embrace her again, Ms. Jacqui pulled me in to her. In a moment our tongues were dueling in each other's mouth once more.

Ms. Jacqui shocked me as I realized I had let a tiger out of the cage. She was no longer shy or hesitant. Our Deaconess aggressively pulled my body tight against her. Her hands roamed my body, making sure no areas were left untouched.

I especially liked it when she took my tits into her grasp. The older woman squeezed them hard, moulding them, and pushing them back and forth. This overt and aggressive delay was making me so wet!

"You're a beautiful girl, I love your body, I want your body..." she kept murmuring over and over.

When she began to push her hands under my top, I stopped her. Not to prevent her from doing more but to get the darned shirt out of the way. Together, we made short shrift of my blouse and bra.

As soon as I was topless, our mouths were locked together again. We were exchanging long, passionate kisses. Saliva was dripping from our mouths while our tongues wandered from mouth to mouth.

I thought I would be the aggressor in our relations, me leading the way, Jacqui trying to hold me off. It was exactly the opposite. Jacqui was moving much faster than I, almost too fast making me feel a little uncomfortable.

While she had one hand fondling my boobs somewhat roughly, her other hand travelled down my body to my legs. The Deaconess was sliding her hand along my thighs, first one, then the other.

When she took my hard nipple between her teeth and bit down, I let out a yelp. Sort of a surprised noise combined with some element of pain. The woman bit me!

"Sshhh...ssshhhh...ssshhhh..." she whispered in my ear while tonguing my ear lobe now. The woman was definitely in high gear. She pushed me back just far enough for her to wriggle out of her top and bra as well.

Her tits were lovely, large C cups, I guessed. They more than filled my hands when I jounced them up and down. Her nipples were already hard when I returned the favour from earlier and nipped at them with my teeth. This time it was Jacqui who let out a loud yip.

Again, a return to kissing while our hands fondled and groped each other boobs. The level of passion was ever mounting. I did not want to rush it but I wanted my tongue in her pussy shortly.

"Mom!"

Evlynn had come up the stairs on hearing her mother's painful yip moments earlier. We both looked up, startled at her sudden entrance.

"What the fuck is going on here?" demanded Jacqui's daughter.

"It's okay, baby, we're just showing our love for one another."

"You're lezzing out in our livingroom and you call that love?" jeered the angry daughter.

"Honey, this is what the Minister was talking about in his sermon on Sunday. We should not be afraid to show our feelings for one another in a physical way. That's what Sissy and I are doing, showing our love to one another."

"The Minister said physical love in the family was okay. He didn't say anything about doing anyone else."

"Sissy is so close to you and me that I have always thought of her as part of the family," said Jacqui.

"If it's alright for you to lez out with Sissy, will you lick my pussy now?" asked my friend very brazenly.

I looked to Jacqui to see her reaction. She was stunned for a moment at her daughter's words but only for a moment.

petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers
12