Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Baby. Sissy and I will both love you the way you want."

Jacqui retook her feet and pulled me to mine. None of us were hesitating this time. Jacqui wrapped her daughter in her arms, hugging her tightly. I took Evlynn by an arm and spun her around to face me.

We began kissing. This was not a slow process as with her mother and me. Our lips were mashed together and tongues were in motion while Jacqui, still not moving slowly, was already undoing the zipper on her daughter's jeans.

Both of us worked together to push Ev's jeans past her hips and down. When they were gathered around her ankles, Evlynn sort of threw them off using just her feet. Jacqui and I were no help since our four hands were occupied with her ass and boobs.

This was not the first time I had seen Evlynn semi naked. We had taken gym class and sports together and had often showered together. With the other girls in our classes and on our teams, of course.

But, this was the first time I had my hands on her body in this fashion. I loved her ass, always had, and feeling it, clawing into it, slapping at it was making me even wetter than her mother had earlier.

Although I never admitted it before, not even to myself—much, I always had a crush on Evlynn. Leaving her solid and firm B cups to her mother, I crashed to my knees behind my friend. I had always dreamed of kissing her ultra feminine ass and I was not going to pass on the opportunity right now.

My hands were on her hips allowing me to pull her bum towards me. As soon as she was positioned adequately for me, I began kissing her cheeks. Open mouthed tongue kisses everywhere on her ass. Not satisfied with this, I pulled her panties down so my tongue could taste her bare flesh.

Slipping through my focus were the sounds of them, mother and daughter making out, while I continued to tongue the bare ass in front of me. I clenched my hands like claws digging them deep into Evelyn's flesh.

I was elated at the enjoyment I was getting out of kissing my friend's ass. I never considered myself lesbian, or even bisexual for that matter, until last week with Momma and Gran. Now, I knew what I had been missing.

I wanted more I thought as I bit down hard on a cheek. Evlynn yelped in surprise and stumbled, almost falling. Although caught by her mother before hurting themselves, they had ended up spinning around. I was still on my knees but now looking at Jacqui's meatier ass.

I was not about to pass up on this opportunity either. With absolutely no hesitation, I reached up in order to begin undoing the mother's pants and pulling them off. Jacqui lifted first one foot then the other allowing me to strip them off her.

Looking up again, I realized Jacqui's panties had disappeared with her pants leaving another bare ass in front of my eyes. Jacqui's ass was not as well formed as her daughter's. Even so though, the bagginess and cottage cheese evident were not enough for me to wilt away from kissing it.

"Mom, you look great!" said Evlynn from above me.

"I love your tits, Mom," she also said.

Sucking sounds from above me told me that one or the other was sucking on one or the other's boobs. Since I had Jacqui pinned against my tongue and standing straight up, I guessed it was the daughter licking the mother's tits.

I ran my tongue up the cleft of Jacqui's ass, breathing in the typical aroma of an aroused woman. Tasting sweat, pussy fluids, and the faint tang of shit were demanding I lick her even more.

Reaching up, I pushed on Jacqui's back so she was leaning forward enough for me to stretch my tongue out to her pussy. She was certainly wet. I mashed my face as tightly against her as I could so I could surround my tongue with a much of her cunt as possible. I felt Jacqui's arm reach around as she tried to get me even further into her.

Evlynn broke up the party at this point suggesting we move and make ourselves comfortable in her mother's bed. Neither of us argued. We almost ran down the hallway to the master bedroom, losing clothes along the way.

On the bed, we lay with Jacqui between Evlynn and myself. It was odd but we seemed to have lost the momentum of earlier. No one seemed to be willing to make the first move of our newly located encounter.

Finally, Jacqui decided it was going to be her first move that would get us going. I really expected that we would pick up where we left off with kissing. Jacqui had other ideas though.

With Evlynn and I both lying on our sides facing the Deaconess, propped up on our elbows, we were perfectly positioned when the mother reached under her C cups and held them up towards her daughter and me.

Neither of us seemed to hesitate, both our mouths glommed on to her tits with our free hand and lips. I don't think I could ever get tired of feeling a woman's breasts, of putting my lips to them, of tweaking the nipples.

Jacqui was quickly moaning her appreciation of our efforts. Evelyn's and my head were brushing up against each other. When both our lips were sucking on Jacqui's nipples and we were, in effect, looking at one another, we continued to squeeze Jacqui's boobs but we took an oral timeout in order to kiss one another.

Evlynn was not as accomplished a kisser as her mother even though her lips were soft, warm, and inviting. We kissed with all the passion we had been building within ourselves to this point before returning to the tits we had been enjoying.

One by one, Jacqui pulled us up towards her head so we could also exchange kisses. Once we had expressed our love and desire with our lips and tongues, we returned to our claimed boob and resumed our licking and nibbling at them.

I decided it was time to move our encounter along. I slid down in the bed until I was at the level of the vee of Jacqui's thighs. Gently, I pushed them open wide enough for me to get between her legs.

Jacqui's pussy was fully open to my gaze. She shaved it bare leaving what I later learned was called a landing strip. The mom was very obviously turned on by what was going on with the three of us. Her thighs were glistening wet with her dripping fluids.

Although I wanted to thrust my tongue into her as deeply as I could, I started by licking around her thighs in a teasing manner. This was something I had learned from Momma. Every time my tongue or my lips came close to her pussy, Jacqui would moan and try to buck her pussy up to my face.

Evlynn was doing her best to keep her mother occupied and distracted by making out with her while fondling and groping her beautiful boobs. In this instance though, Jacqui was becoming impatient.

When I lifted myself away from Jacqui's thighs, I needed to catch my breath, I saw that Jacqui was urging her daughter to shift her position. The Deaconess wanted her daughter's pussy planted on her face. Evlynn offered no argument, mounting her mother and sliding her muff against her mother's lips.

I wanted to watch, my view from my position of Evlynn's pert little ass had my attention, but her mother's pussy was calling out my name. I moved back into it to begin nibbling on her labia. The pungent aroma from Jacqui's body was so alluring.

With my fingers, I spread her lips open in order to see the glistening pink insides of her cunt. Not waiting any longer I mashed my face tightly against her, letting my tongue taste her hot pussy. This was my third pussy taste and I decided every pussy tasted different from another's.

Although Jacqui's cunt was tasty, I think I would still prefer to eat my mother's cunt than the other two. But, since Jacqui was here and my mouth was pressed against her pussy, there was no way I was going to pass on it. Don't tell Gran, but Jacqui was number two in my taste tests. I wondered for a second where Evlynn's cunt would end up ranking.

But, that was a thought for later. My attention returned to the open pussy before me. I licked Jacqui's open slit from top to bottom, covering my tongue with her wetness. Mmmm, good! My best friend's mother must have thought it was good as well since she was back to trying to hump my face. I hoped she wasn't being too distracted from her daughter's pussy to do a good job.

Finding her little button, I pursed my lips and sucked on it. Jacqui immediately began shrieking, the sound muffled by her daughter sitting on her face. I kept it going and Jacqui kept on humping my face. I learned that Jacqui had a hair trigger when it came to orgasms.

In minutes, Jacqui went into spasm, her muscles locking up, and shrieking ensuing. Her daughter must have lifted her body from her mother's mouth as the volume of noises increased by a huge margin. I was pleased when her pussy fluids drenched my face. The whole thing took my breath away.

I flopped to the side, lying on my back, fingering my own pussy. I wanted to have a climax of my own. My eyes clenched closed, I was surprised when the movement beside me had Evlynn licking my pussy. It did not take long before I squirted my juices over her. She climbed up my body, lay beside me, and we began to make out. Our hands roamed each other's body.

We were all startled when the doorbell rang. Jacqui murmured something about ignoring it. But the bell did not stop ringing. Soon, there was also the sound of hammering at the door. Then the hammering and the ringing doorbell sounds began to alternate.

Evlynn and I both looked up at her mother to see what she would do. Jacqui was wrapping herself in a silky looking robe. She left the room only to return shortly with my Momma.

"I guess I did not have to worry about you three after our talk," she said.

We three giggled our response.

"Jacqui," began Momma, "do you mind if I eat your daughter's pretty pussy since we're all here?"

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know your thoughts. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Take a moment longer to vote please.

12