Minister's Family Embraces Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

"Momma, your hands are free!"

Momma gave her head a quick shake before moving her arms away from me. With the crash of the chair, the back had fallen into pieces. Not only were Momma's arms free of the binding ropes, the arms of the chair had broken as well allowing me to move my arms even though still attached to the chair.

It was only minutes before both Momma and I were free, me having untied our legs. We climbed slowly to our feet giving chances for the circulation to be restored to our limbs. I looked around before making a move towards the bedroom door.

"Momma, get Sissy untied. I'm going to make sure the bastards have left."

"Be careful, Honey," said my mother.

Having searched the small house and looked outside to confirm our car was gone, I grabbed a knife from the kitchen before returning to the scene of the crime. Momma was struggling, trying to untie Sissy. Using the knife, I quickly freed her. Momma and I both caught her, preventing a fall. I lifted Sissy, placing her gently on my parent's bed.

Sissy opened her eyes almost immediately. Momma took my sister in her arms and hugged her tightly. Sissy looked in my direction and saw that my naked cock was directly at her eye level. Her eyes widened in shock before Sissy turned away to bury her face in Momma's breasts.

Since Momma was taking care of Sissy, I checked on Poppa. He was still tied up, the chair and ropes preventing him from falling. I could not tell if he was breathing or not. I checked his carotid pulse and found a faint pulse there.

"Momma," I cried out, "Poppa is breathing. We need to call an ambulance!"

I began to look around for the bedroom phone before realizing the slimeballs had taken it with them. I started to rush out of the room to find one of our cell phones. Momma's voice stopped me.

"Ricky, we can't let anyone find us naked like this. All of us would probably be reviled if anyone knew what we have done. We need to get dressed before calling anyone."

As I reached for my clothes, I pulled Momma and Sissy's garments from the piles on the floor. Momma was murmuring to Sissy obviously telling her she needed to get dressed. Sissy complied but her movements were very slow.

"Momma, I don't think we can get Poppa into his clothes. What if we say he fell just as he was getting changed for bed?"

"That's a good idea, son. I'll get out his pajamas."

I gathered up all the broken pieces of Momma's and my chair. By the time I returned from hiding them in the basement, Momma and Sissy were both dressed and standing over Poppa.

With me supporting him on one side and Momma on the other, Sissy used thee knife to cut away his restraints. We had decided to ease him to the floor, destroy the evidence of the wrongdoing, and call for the ambulance.

There was only a single ambulance permanently posted to our town. Fortunately it was not on another run and arrived at our house within ten more minutes.

I let them in the front door and pointed them to the master bedroom. Poppa was still not moving, his breaths coming slowly and shallowly. The EMT's did a superficial examination before they announced he must have hit his head on the footboard of the bed. He probably had a concussion as well as the bleeding cut on the back of his head.

We watched while the EMT's hooked up IV bags and sensors on Poppa's body before lifting him carefully into the gurney. They wound a long bandage around his head to control the bleeding. They put him in the ambulance, Momma accompanying them, before racing off, sirens screaming and lights flashing. Since our car was stolen, I called a buddy to ask for a ride for me and Sissy to the hospital.

Soon enough all three of us were in the waiting room, impatiently waiting in the suitable location. When the doctor approached us with a frown on his face, I put my arms around Momma and Sissy preparing ourselves to hear the bad news.

The doctor was a parishioner and after the appropriate greetings, he gave us an update.

"The Pastor is in rough shape. The damage to his skull was not small."

"OMG, here it comes," I thought to myself.

"We have repaired the cut and given him some medications to keep him relaxed and out of pain."

I squeezed tightly the women in my arms. Momma and Sissy began to cry tears of happiness.

"But," continued the doctor, "he does have a concussion. Until he wakes up, we won't know how bad it is. So we are keeping him sedated to keep him calm. As soon as he wakes up we can decide on the next steps."

As we nodded in agreement, we thanked him for his efforts to save Poppa.

"We're going to keep him in the ICU for the next few days. You three should just go home and try to rest."

Momma spoke up, "Can we see him, Doctor?"

"You can go in one by one just for five minutes each. We need to make sure he stays calm."

About two hours after we had left our home, the town's lone cab had dropped us back at the scene of the crime.

Momma made tea for the three of us. We relaxed in the living room, Momma and I sitting at opposite ends of the couch, Sissy in Poppa's overstuffed chair.

Of course, our talk moved quickly past Poppa's health as we could not even guess as to how it would all work out. Within minutes, Momma took the conversation back to the events leading up to his crushed skull.

"We need to make sure that no one discovers the thieves made us all strip down together."

Sissy and I both nodded in agreement.

"And no one must find out that Ricky and I were tied naked to the chair together. People would jump to the craziest conclusions."

Sissy and I looked at each other before nodding again in agreement.

"Momma?" asked Sissy, "what would they think? The robbers forced us to get naked."

I looked at Momma to see how she would handle this question.

"Honey, people would jump to the conclusion that we had sex, all of us."

"No!" exclaimed Sissy. "That's awful! No one would think that? Would they?"

Momma answered quickly. "They certainly would if we had been found with you sitting on your daddy and me on your brother and all of us naked."

"Ohhhh," she said.

"So this will remain a secret. Only the three of us will know the full story. Neither of you will tell your friends or our family about that part of the story. Understand?"

Sissy and I, of course, nodded our agreement one more time.

Sissy told us she was going to go to bed. Momma told her she would be in to tuck her in shortly.

Once Sissy departed, Momma and I sat in silence. Minutes passed before my mother slid down the couch to be close to me. It only seemed natural to put my arm around her. Momma lay up against my chest.

After some minutes of more silence, an extremely uncomfortable silence, I let out a sigh.

"What is it, son?" asked my mother.

"Ummm...about...before...?"

Momma did not answer immediately. More silence, even more uncomfortable, reigned over the room.

"Ricky, I want to be completely honest with you. My sex life with your father has always been very quick, no nudity involved, in the dark, and no real passion. It was something I had to do for him as his wife. But there was no enjoyment."

I really did not know what an appropriate response to her statement could be.

"What happened between you and I was so completely different," said Momma.

I only nodded since I still did not know what to say.

Momma continued, "I have never been naked and as close to a man as I was with you."

Momma called me a man, not a boy. Of course, I was eighteen but she had always treated me like a child.

"I have never felt passion driving me as it was with you," said Momma.

I nodded encouraging my mother to say more.

"Ricky...um...well...I liked it," said Momma with her eyes aimed downward, a tremor in her voice, and a look of shame on her face.

I waited a long time before I realized she had nothing more to say at that point. It was time for me to say something.

"Momma," I gulped out, "I'm not sorry it happened. I'm sorry Poppa was hurt, of course, but I'm not sorry about what happened between you and me."

"I understand, Ricky, but it should never have happened. It cannot ever happen again."

"But, Momma, if we both enjoyed it..."

"That does not matter, Honey. Mothers and sons cannot be together in that way. Ever."

"It was the best thing that ever happened in my life. Momma, I love you even more than before we did it."

"You, you do?"

"Yes, Momma, I have always dreamed of being with someone like you. So loving, so caring, so unbelievably sexy!"

"But it was so wrong, son."

"How can it be so wrong if we love each other so much more."

Momma lifted her head from my chest in order to look into my eyes.

"We can't but I want to do it more," said Momma.

I leaned down to give my mother a kiss. Not the usual mother son kiss. A kiss filled with love, yes, but also filled with passion. A passion forbidden to mothers and sons.

"We must not, Rick. What if your father found out? Or Sissy?"

I realized immediately I was not going to win this argument with words. I pulled Momma into a tighter embrace and kissed her again. This kiss, if nothing else, was more intense than the previous one. I allowed my tongue to flit across my mother's lips giving them a quick lick.

"It will be our secret, Ricky? No one will ever find out?"

I grunted a positive answer as our lips met once again. Only this time, Momma's tongue slipped past my lips, making its entry into my mouth. One of her arms went up around my neck in order to pull me even closer to her. My hand dropped down her back in order to caress her.

My mother and I made out for a short while before we broke apart. Momma smiled into my eyes.

"You know, Ricky, that was the most wonderful sex I ever had. Your father never made me feel like you did."

More soul kisses and then, "Momma, I never thought losing my virginity would be to you."

And more kisses, "You're still not sorry, Baby?"

Many, many kisses. "Definitely not, Momma."

A pause, a silent gulp before continuing. "Momma, doing that to you was so much better than I could have imagined."

More passionate French kisses between mother and son.

"Ricky, would you like to fuck your mother again right now?"

There could be no doubting what my answer would be.

I hope you all enjoyed my story. If you did not, thanks for reading it. There will definitely be a second chapter to this story.

Please, please, please leave your thoughts and comments. I need the feedback to improve as an author and storyteller. And, high votes massage my ego. Thank you.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12