Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and son learn about sex together.
5.6k words
4.63
119.9k
139

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers

As always, my characters involved in the sex are all over the age of 18. Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry.

The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

This story is my tribute to the author RGB650. The specific story is A New Life. The story was originally published on Literotica in 2004. Although his stories have popped up on various sites over the years, it was only the same two stories over and over. If RGB650 is still active, I hope he likes what I have done with his story.

This is Chapter 2 and I would suggest reading Chapter 1 first to fully understand what has already happened. I forgot to label the original story as being Chapter 1 so many may have thought it a standalone story.

Please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego.

*

Momma smiled into my eyes.

“You know, Ricky, that was the most wonderful sex I ever had. Your father never made me feel like you did.”

More soul kisses and then, “Momma, I never thought losing my virginity would be to you.”

And more kisses, “You’re still not sorry, Baby?”

Many, many kisses. “Definitely not, Momma.”

A pause, a silent gulp before continuing. “Momma, doing that to you was so much better than I could have imagined.”

More passionate French kisses between mother and son.

“Ricky, would you like to fuck your mother again right now?”

There could be no doubting what my answer would be.

Momma and I walked down the hallway to the master bedroom, the original scene of the crime. Along the way Momma had stopped in to check on Sissy while I waited impatiently.

Once in my parent’s bedroom, stopped at the foot of the marital bed, Momma turned to me and walked into my arms. Once again we made out.

Momma was so sexy, unbelievably sexy. I always knew she was pretty but her clothing always hid her figure due to Poppa’s, and I thought her, religious beliefs. Now, having seen her naked, I knew she was not only beautiful, she was extremely hot and sexy.

Momma had long mahogany hair with tinges of copper that hung below her shoulders and could cover her breasts if styled properly. She had green eyes, and luscious plump lips. And, I now knew she had D sized boobs with very little sag, large areolae, and thick rubbery nipples.

As we stood there making out, I was running my hands up and down her back, caressing it lightly. I do not know where the thought came from but I was teasing myself by avoiding groping and fondling her ass.

That would be new territory for me and I did not wish to rub it right then. My hands also travelled up and down her sides avoiding clenching her big beautiful boobs. I did not know whether this would only be my first full session with my mother or the last. Therefore, I was in no hurry.

Momma was in a greater hurry than I.

“Sit on the edge of the bed, Honey,” said my mother to me.

“Oh shit,” I thought. “Were we going to talk more? Did Momma change her mind?”

“Ricky, I have never stripped for a man before. I have always dreamed of it but it didn’t suit your father. He didn’t like seeing me naked.”

“Jesus, Momma! He was crazy!”

“The Lord’s name, son,” Momma reminded me not to use it in vain. “That was just the way your Gramma raised him.”

“I have always wanted to see you naked, Momma! I knew you were beautiful but your attire always prevented me from seeing your figure.”

“You’re going to see my full figure now, son, if you can restrain your impatience.”

My mother did not wait for my answer. She began to shimmy, raising her hands and shaking her hips. Dancing was, of course, another of Poppa’s prohibited acts.

Although Momma was not an accomplished dancer, it was obvious she was enjoying herself. When her hands dropped to her belt so did my eyes. When my mother started to pull her pants down, she went back to shimmying. She was shortly standing in front of me with only her plain white granny style panties on her lower body.

Still shaking her hips back and forth, Momma moved on to unbuttoning her loose fitting sweater one button at a time. Eventually it joined her pants on the floor.

My mother’s undergarments were very unlike what I had seen in porn videos. The bra matched her panties in that they were both conservative, old style, that did nothing to enhance her looks. Definitely just utilitarian.

Momma stood in front of me, seemingly unsure of what her next steps should be. I stood back up and moved closer to her again, placing my arms around her and pulling her in for more French kisses.

While kissing my mother, I undid the three catches on her bra. I gently pulled it off her revealing her big beautiful boobs. As I have said, they were D cups, with a small amount of sag. Yet her nipples still pointed straight out.

Kissing Momma, my arms back around her, I again slowly ran my hands up and down her back using my nails to scratch lightly at her bare skin. This time though, I ran my hands down past her waist to her panties. I slid my hands under the waistband of her panties allowing me to cup her ass cheeks.

Still not having seen them, I assured myself that I would soon be admiring the ass I was caressing. By fondling her cheeks, I knew that Momma’s bum was firm and tight. Momma helped me remove her panties.

“Ricky, can Momma undress you like I used to?” she asked.

“Of course, Momma.”

There was absolutely no hesitation in Momma’s next movements. She was almost frantic as she tore off my T-shirt. My belt only slowed her for a moment. My pants followed in short order.

When my underwear was off and I was standing in front of my mother naked, her googly eyes wandered up and down my body, her face flushed.

“I have never seen a naked man except for your father before this. And he only gave me fleeting glances. I never saw his penis like this.”

“You saw mine earlier, Momma.”

“I was not really paying attention due to the circumstances. Can I touch it?”

“Of course, Momma.”

It seemed like my mother was more than interested in just touching it. She dropped to her knees getting a good up close and personal look at my already hard staff. Falteringly she reached out with one hand to claim her prize.

Momma held my dick in one hand before, again hesitantly, she took my hairy balls in her other hand. She squeezed them gently causing me to moan briefly. Her hands dropped everything.

“Did that hurt, Baby?” she asked me.

“No, Momma, it felt good.”

She smiled and took me in both her hands once again. Momma rubbed her hand up and down my dick before adding jiggling my testicles to her newly found repertoire.

“This is so much better than I ever imagined,” said Momma.

“Me too,” I agreed.

“Can I, umm, kiss it?”

“Of course, Momma.”

My mother pursed her lips before moving her head in close enough to kiss me on the crown. Then she kissed it again.

“Lick it, Momma, use your tongue and your lips.”

My mother followed my instructions religiously. She alternated between kissing and licking my most prized possessions. She French kissed the tip of my staff over and over again.

“Momma, please take it in your mouth and suck on the head a little bit.”

With a big smile on her face, my mother swallowed the tip of my cock. She needed no further instructions for the moment as she ran her tongue around the portion of my dick that was in her mouth. Sucking must come naturally to a woman, I thought to myself as she started. She returned to rubbing and squeezing my nuts as I moaned in pleasure.

Unfortunately, as she was a beginner and did not know better, the jiggling grew in intensity and her teeth closed on my dick.

“Momma! Gently, please. A man’s cock is tender when he is hard.”

“I’m so sorry, son. I’ll stop.”

“No, Momma, keep going just gentler, please. Slide your mouth up and down my shaft this time. But, be careful with your teeth.”

Again, Momma followed my directions to the letter. I should also point out this was my first blowjob. I had a girlfriend give me a handjob once but we never went any further. I was not even able to touch her tits under her clothes. All of my sexual education was from porn videos.

Speaking of tits, I tried to reach down and underneath her to fondle those big tits of hers. I was successful but the position was so uncomfortable, I gave them up and leaned back against the couch.

Momma was delivering a great first blowjob. I could feel my dick thickening as the semen climbed from my balls into my ever hardening shaft.

“Momma, do you want me to cum in your mouth? I’m going to cum soon.”

I heard a muffled sound as she tried to convey her feelings while still sucking on me. I repeated my question.

Taking my cock out her mouth, Momma asked me, “Is that what you do normally? Cum in your girlfriends’ mouths?”

“I don’t know, Momma. None of my girlfriends have ever sucked my cock like you are. I’ve just seen it on videos.”

She might have suspended sucking but she was jerking me off. I don’t know how she realized that was the appropriate measure while we had this conversation.

“Do you want to cum in my mouth, Honey?” asked my mother.

“Only if you want to.”

“Will I like the taste?” she asked.

“I don’t know, Momma. Some women, most women like it but some don’t.”

“If you cum in my mouth, we won’t be able to fuck tonight. I really want to fuck you, son.”

“Momma, I’m eighteen, I can shoot off more than once in a night.”

“You can?” she asked. “I don’t think your father could. Once he shot into me, he was done. Until the next month or so actually.”

“Momma, he is crazy! I would fuck you over and over as many times as you would let me!”

“You would? Then let me finish sucking on your penis. You can cum in my mouth. I want to taste it.”

With no further ado, Momma swallowed my cock again. Her mouth went as far down my shaft as she could. When she started to gag, I pulled her head back up. She looked up at me questioningly.

“Just do what’s comfortable, Momma,” I said.

I was really getting into this. My first blowjob was with my mother sucking my cock. The first cock in her mouth belonged to her son. Me. Incredible.

Momma was improving as she went along. Again I could feel my semen churning in my balls. Momma continued and it began to rise up my rod. I knew I was going to cum in my mother’s mouth very soon.

“That’s it, Momma. I’m going to cum soon. Keep sucking me, Momma!”

My mother moaned around my dick while continuing to suck. When she would look up to see my reactions, her green eyes were sparkling.

I was edging so closely to what was going to be a major league explosion of cum into my mother’s mouth. I was not sure if I should warn her as I did not want any further distractions.

Just before ejaculating, I warned her. Rather than distract her, it seemed to fuel her desire for me to fill her mouth. She slowed down her up and down motions but increased the intensity of her sucking.

That was it, I shot rope after rope of hot cum into my mother’s mouth. I could tell she was trying to swallow it all but there was just too much for her. My cum was starting to leak from the sides of her mouth. Momma kept sucking even after I finished cumming. She made my entire body jerk and convulse.

Finally, Momma let loose her liplock on my cock. I shriveled quickly and collapsed back onto the bed. Momma scootched up beside me laying her head on my chest. Naturally, I put my arms around her, one casually landing on her ass.

“Momma, that was great. You are great!” I exclaimed.

“Was I?” she asked. “It felt good to have your penis in my mouth and to make you ejaculate so much fluid like that.”

Her sincerity and vocabulary usage made me laugh. I squeezed my mother’s ass while chuckling.

“Why are you laughing?” asked Momma.

“Momma, you sounded so cute. You sucked my cock, not my penis. You made me cum, not ejaculate.”

She repeated my phrasing a few times, trying the new words on for size.

“Your momma is a cocksucker,” she said to me. “I made you cum in my mouth. How’s that?”

“You are a great cocksucker, Momma,” I said squeezing her firm ass some more.

“Ricky, I saw on television that sometimes men will put their mouths on women down there...”

“Yes, Momma, I’ve seen that on videos.”

“Have you ever done it?”

“Not until tonight, Momma.”

“Tonight? Oh, you mean now. You want to do that to me?”

“Yes, Momma, I want to eat your pussy, lick your cunt, suck on your clit, all of it.”

“Oh my,” said my mother as I rolled her onto her back. I pushed Momma’s legs apart so there was enough room for my body between her thighs.

“This is my first time doing this, Momma. I’ve only seen it on videos. So I may not be too good at it.”

With that and my mother’s murmured assent, I crawled between her widespread legs. I hesitated for a few moments bringing up memories of videos I had seen. While thinking, I crawled further up Momma’s body until my hands and mouth were on her spectacular tits.

I thought I should make my thinking time productive. Feeling my mother’s big boobs was another first for me. Not just her boobs but any tits. None of my previous girlfriends had ever let me explore their naked breasts.

Momma had no compunctions. I do not know how much experience she had being felt up like this since her only other sex partner had been my father.

But, my mother seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. I moved my hands all over her tits, squeezing them constantly. I put my grip on them from underneath and lifted them up. I covered as much flesh as I could with her nipples poking into the palms of my hands. I squeezed my mother’s tits as hard as I could.

The part that was truly gratifying to both Momma and me was when I wrapped my lips around her long turgid nipples. I alternated between sucking on them and biting down hard on them. Momma yipped a little, I thought in pain, but she pulled my face even tighter against her breasts.

I could have stayed there all night long except that I wanted to taste her pussy. Postponing what I hoped would be another great pleasure was no longer a possibility for me. Copying what I had seen on videos, I licked and kissed my way down Momma’s body until I felt my chin moving through her damp pubic hair.

Once in the proper position, I gently pulled my mother’s labia apart allowing me to see the bright pink interior of her cunt. It was wet, it had an appealing aroma, it was inviting. I looked for her clitoris seeing it nudging its way out of the little hood that protected its nerve endings.

I found it mind boggling that I was really looking into my mother’s pussy. It was doubtful that my father had ever enjoyed this view. A fleeting emotion passed through my mind. I felt sorry that my father had missed out on so much in his lifetime. I hoped he would be alright.

Having been compassionate for a moment, my budding libido returned to the forefront of my brain. For the moment I had been thinking of my father, my fingers had played in Momma’s pussy hair. It felt wiry and tough, so unlike the soft hair on her head. It was also damp from her leaking secretions. It fully surrounded my mother’s pussy.

Well, time to take the plunge copying the moves I had seen on the multitude of porn videos I had seen on the internet. Extending my tongue as far as it would reach, I licked from as far below her gash as I could to the very top. Mmmm, it tasted good. Unlike anything I had ever tasted before but really good. I repeated the same motions over and over gradually moving my tongue deeper and deeper into her pinkness. It was awesome how her fluids adhered to my taste buds.

Momma was obviously enjoying me licking her pussy as well. The secretions were getting heavier and heavier. Both of her hands on the back of my head held me plastered against her snatch. She was also making noises, yips and yikes that I had heard on videos but thought the performers were making up.

Momma’s body was arching and bucking against my face. I hoped this meant she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I hoped it meant she was going to climax from my pussy licking. Climax? Had Momma ever had an orgasm before? Once again, I had to assume she was going to have her first with her son.

I redoubled my efforts, paying special attention to her clit as I licked past it. Momma’s bucking motions increased in intensity. I could feel goosebumps erupting beneath my hands. Momma’s voiced rose as her squeals continued.

I hoped Sissy would not be awoken by Momma and me making love. Not that she could stop me. I was going to do everything I had ever dreamed of to and with my mother. There would be no stopping us.

Loving my Momma like this just seemed so, so, so natural and electrifying. There was also no way for her to criticize any shortcomings I may have since my mother was hardly much more experienced than me.

With my continued attack on her clit, I was now sucking it gently between my lips, Momma’s reactions continued to grow in intensity. When I gently took her clit between my teeth and clamped down lightly, I thought my mother’s shriek would wake not only Sissy but the entire neighbourhood. There was no doubt in my mind that I was performing the task well.

With no further warning, Momma’s juices gushed into my mouth and she virtually screamed her way into orgasm. I was not sure what to do, when was enough enough, therefore I merely continued what I was doing.

Momma’s shrieks stopped, presumably because there was no air left in her lungs, but she kept moaning and groaning. Her body stayed arched tight against my mouth. I kept licking, sucking, and nibbling until her muscles seemed to collapse.

Taking a moment to catch my breath and to pull a wiry pubic hair from between my teeth, I crawled up to Momma so we could cuddle again. Seeing that my mother’s body was covered entirely in goosebumps, I wondered if she was cold.

Just as I pulled thee blankets up, covering us, there was a noise at the bedroom door. I looked over to see Sissy standing there in her pajamas and rubbing her eyes.

“What’s going on?” she asked. “I thought I heard screaming.”

Thinking quickly, I answered, “Momma was having a nightmare. I came in here to calm her down.”

Obviously Momma still was not composed enough to speak. But she did grunt affirmatively, confirming my statement. Nodding, Sissy walked over and climbed into the bed on the other side of Momma. Soon, Sissy was snoring softly, no other words having been spoken, signaling she had gone back to sleep.

Seeing that Sissy was out of it again, Momma slowly rolled to face me. She slid an arm under my neck, I put an arm around her resting on that ass I still had not had the opportunity to explore. I squeezed her cheek as hard as I could.

“That was absolutely fabulous, Honey,” whispered my mother. “I have never felt anything like that in my life. I’ve heard of orgasms but actually having one was incredible.”

Momma leaned into me and we kissed. Though they started softly, there was still enough passion in the both of us to turn them into deep, hard, soul kisses. I was squeezing my mother’s bum as hard as I could while her tongue explored my mouth.

petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers
12