Minnesota Bound

Story Info
A married man gets more than he bargained for...
4.2k words
4.65
22.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another rewrite... of the rewrite... of my original story, which I wrote back in the late 90's... when there was, indeed, a rather active beach/ park along the Mississippi River where men used to hang out; sometimes during the day, naked, sunning in the sand dunes or in the tall grasses, naked, waiting... or on the woods path, naked, looking for... something....

Or even sometimes at night when the wife and children were out of town...

I was wearing my old work clothes - bib overalls, and sandals. Nothing else. I had left the side buttons open, exposing the top of my naked thighs. And one clasp of the overalls was hanging loose, so that the bib half hung down, leaving my hairy chest bare, my curly red hairs inviting, my nipples... available.

I was in a screened part of the woods where the men amble back and forth, sizing up passerby's, either averting their eyes or trying to catch someone's - and lead them to a more secluded spot for a tryst. I was ready for some hot man sex.

I confess that I craved cock to suck; to get fucked by... But I was also a happily married, respectable, church going man whose wife would probably divorce me; whose children would be horrified; and whose friends and fellow congregants would totally shun me, if they ever found out about my needs... my lusts...

But now, it was a Friday night and my wife and children had gone to visit my mother-in-law for a week during summer vacation. I figured that in this anonymous Minnesota Mississippi beach park where men prowl for sex on a hot, humid, July evening, I could try and satisfy my perverse desires.

But, on this night... I got more than I bargained for...

A man walked up to me and looked me over.

"You look really hot in those jeans," he said, reaching out to caress my exposed chest.

When I smiled and offered no resistance, he reached for my bare nipples and taking each one between his thumb and forefinger, he applied pressure and pinched them, hard.

"Ooohhhhhh," I moaned, pulling back slightly to further increase the sensual pain, my cock springing to life, stiffening with pleasure.

"Wow," the stocky man said, amused, "You are hot."

His fingers undid the other clasp of my overalls, dropping the bib down where it caught on my now stiff penis. I pushed it off, letting it drop to the ground leaving me naked and exposed. One of the man's hands hand moved to my hard prick, bending it painfully below my red pubic hair, while the other torturously squeezed my stiff nipple. We were still standing in the middle of the path and a few guys had stopped and were watching this scene. I felt vulnerable, standing there unclothed, my raging hard on being manipulated by this guy's fist while around me were fully clothed men enjoying my plight.

"UHHHhhhhhhhh," I moaned, my knees buckled and my naked body collapsed against his clothed form in pleasure / pain.

I was turned on by his savage command of my anatomy, the abrupt nonchalance of the whole situation. My nude form was responding like a harlot in heat. I couldn't help myself. My hands went to his crotch and I quickly unzipped him and pulled out his hard man meat. It was a big, thick cock, at least 6 inches around and probably about 8 inches long. I longed to have it in my mouth and I bent over to lick the head. He wiggled out of his pants as I lapped at his glistening cockhead. I took him in my mouth, feeling his large hardness with my tongue. Abruptly, he pulled me off of his prick by my hair.

"Ahhhhhh," I gasped as he raised my head up, his other hand once more savagely squeezing my balls and cock shaft.

"What do you like to do?" he inquired curiously, enjoying my response.

"Whatever you like," I panted.

"Let's go over there." He indicated a more secluded spot off the path.

His hand was still wrapped around my nuts and throbbing dick, so I stepped out of my overalls while he picked up his pants. Not releasing his grip, he led me naked to some nearby trees. There he shucked off his shirt until he was as naked as I was. I fell to my knees and once more and licked the tip of his large cock head, tasting its sticky precum, licking it clean. Giving myself over to my own raging horniness, loving the spectacle of servicing this naked stud in full public view, I took his solid shaft into my mouth.

"Yes, suck it!" he demanded and put one hand on my head, forcing his huge tool deep into my mouth.

I reveled in the feel of his fat dick filling my mouth. My own cock was trembling with lust and I ran my hands over his naked ass and thighs, savoring every spot where my naked body touched his, kneading his flesh, its tactile feel lending a luscious turn-on, adding hardness to my already aching dick. I fondled his nuts, losing myself in sensuality as my head bobbed back and forth on his impressive tool. I tried to suck him into my throat, stifling my gag reflex and I succeeded, burying my nose in his pubic hairs. The sensation of his hard dick in my throat was a sexy thrill for me as he grabbed my head and groaned his pleasure. I continued my mad fondling of his nuts, his body, as my throat grappled with his fat man meat, until I had to breathe and I eased back. Then he pulled me off of him, my mouth reluctant to let go his tool. But he pulled me upright by my hair again and my whole body shook at this indifferent abuse.

"Uhhnnnn," I moaned at his cruel control of my passions as I rose to my feet.

He grabbed my jutting manhood and red pubes hard, and half pulled me around. With his thick pole, wet with my saliva, pressing against my leg, his other hand went to my ass. He roughly grabbed a naked buttock, his fingers obscenely lodged in my ass crack - probing at my unprotected anus. Then I gasped as he simply shoved two fingers into my hole, lubricated by only our pre-cum and my saliva.

"UHHhhhhh," I moaned as my hips shot forward, my asshole clutching at his invasive fingers.

"Yeah..." he said with pleasure, "You're all ready for me, aren't you?"

His fingers continued to twist and maul my anal orifice as he added more spit, trying to widen the tight opening as his other hand persisted in savagely manipulating my cock and balls. Fuck! His fingers in my asshole were painful. It had been a long time since anyone played with my practically unused ass cunt.

"Ohh, oh, ohhhhh, AHHhhh," I babbled, the sensory output from my abused hole and his grip on my genitals whiting out every other thought or feeling.

"I want to fuck you," said my subjugator. "Now!"

"nnnoooo... I don't knoooww..." I whispered as he bent me over against a tree.

He opened my ass cheeks with his hands as he guided his cock to my puckered anus. I felt him press into me, stretching my opening with the huge head of his cock.

Oh my God! The pain was intense! My mind was flooded with thoughts - Why do I do this to myself? God, No. This was a mistake. I can't... His oversized cockhead tried to force itself into me, expanding my tight asshole ring painfully wider and wider to the point that I felt like he was tearing me apart. FUCK! My asshole was too small. He was too rough. I had to stop him!

"EEEEYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! N-N-no-no- no!" I cried, as he pushed his way into my ass, cleaving me, enlarging, stretching my shithole like nothing had ever done before!

"It's too big," I begged, "Wait! Please!" I pushed his hips behind me, trying to slow down his assault.

He was splitting me open in unbearable torture! But he continued holding me in place, forcing me to accommodate him. My own cock was throbbing rock hard in spite of the incredible pain I felt. I was captured by this submissive Eros. And at the same time I had to stop it!

"Please, NOOooooo, it's too big," I whimpered, feeling the excruciating, searing pain as his massive meat continued it's relentless assault into my backside.

"AAAHHHhhhh, oh, oh, oh" I panted, my head shaking, as I felt his cockhead pierce my bowels ever deeper.

He didn't care about my tender asshole. I was the one who had invited him to pierce me and fuck me he would!

The insides of my ass were on fire as he penetrated deeper and deeper; I groaned in wanton enslavement. I felt every inch of his thick fuckpole as he ravaged my burning asshole. It felt like a giant, fiery log was being shoved into me.

"Yeah, you are really tight," he crooned, pulling back a little, then leaning over my naked form and reaching around to grab my nipples.

He pulled himself by my savaged tits as he shoved his big cock home.

"AAhhuuhhhoohh," I groaned as I felt his full thick meat bury itself deep within my hot bowels, the rim of my spread open ass stretched beyond anything nature ever intended.

Still holding on to my abused chest nubs, he pulled back again to get ready for his next fuck thrust.

"AHh, n-nooooo," I moaned as he buried his prick in me again and began fucking my ass for real.

I felt his cruel member sliding in and out of my flaming asshole. I was caught up in the unimaginable world of perverse homosex. I was a normal businessman with a normal wife and normal children. Everyone - my family; my church; my whole community, would have been aghast to see me here, naked in the woods, getting totally fucked deep in my ass, by some total stranger...

"Uuuuohhhhh," I moaned in pain as the burning fire turned into a scorching, torrid sensation that was inflaming not only my asshole, but my carnal lust.

"Goooddd, uh, uh, oh,oh, oh," I panted with each new thrust.

"AAHHhhhhh!" He again slammed his full length into my sodomized butt. The incredible heat was still there, but now it inflamed me with passion. I gave myself over to the ass fucking I was getting and placed both my hands against the tree.

I pushed back.

God! He began to thrust into me harder and faster while I tried to push back against him in time, fucking his meat with my asshole. My mind began to spin into higher and higher realms of sensual pleasure. My ass was sending wild pleasure pain signals to my steel hard cock. I clenched my anal ring around his pounding manhood as he thrust and withdrew, in and out, faster and faster, fucking my wounded asshole in earnest.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! UH... UH... UHhhh!" I grunted as he hammered into me, his balls smacking lewdly against my balls and thighs.

The carnal sensuality was unbearable. All that existed was my burning asshole getting fucked by this stranger's huge cock. In and out he thrust. Each stroke adding a new level of erotic pain. All too soon, he stiffened and slammed his meat home.

"Ohhh, Fuck!" he moaned as he shot his load into the depth of my bowels.

I felt his oversized cockshaft pulse while he wiggled his hips, cumming deep inside me, filling up my ass with his hot man seed.

My asshole was still clutching his spent prick when he finally withdrew from me, sliding easily out now, lubricated by his massive cum. Now, I felt a burning, used satisfaction in my tender, now dripping, asshole.

"Thank you," he said as he got dressed. "That was great."

My hands were still on the tree; my ass still outthrust. I was still woozy from the sexual high and I turned my head and weakly smiled at him. I noticed now that several men were watching us and a couple of them were jacking off to my degradation. I was drenched in sweat and the hot glow from my well fucked ass spread throughout my body. My cock was still throbbing as my ass rapist walked away. I felt like a used whore -- just like I was supposed to be... A faggot for all to see... to be used and thrown away. So different from the successful businessman I was, telling other men what to do; having power over them... I thought of my nerdy office manager knowing that I was just a faggot; taking advantage of his knowledge to bend me to his will; to bend me over my executive desk, naked, and fuck me hard during office hours.. Oh shit. My thoughts were so fucked up and my cock was so hard...

A tall blonde man with a lean, well-muscled body walked up to me as I leaned still panting against the tree.

"I'm John," he said with smile.

"Uh, Greg" I said, totally weirded out that somebody would just introduce themselves like that, especially after I was fantasizing about being humiliated and fucked in my office.

John placed his hand on my crotch and immediately began kneading my hard cock and balls.

"Ohhh, fuckkk," I moaned at this new touch as he squeezed my hard manhood.

"That's nice," he said as he slid his other hand over my sweaty chest and squeezed one of my exposed nipples, sending a another shockwave of sensual pain through me.

"Uhhoooo," I gasped as pleasure seeking lust swept through me again and I groped John's crotch with my hand.

But then he also savagely pushed my hard cock down toward the ground, gripping my sensitive cockhead painfully with his fingernails. I gasped again, my knees wobbling slightly at this abuse. Then John took both of his hands, the one still on my cock, bending it painfully, while he wrapped other hand around my balls, squeezing, twisting them, pulling me to him.

"UHHHhhhhhhhh," I moaned, my knees buckling again.

John continued to pull my balls painfully downward. Then he let go and put his hand on my face and pushed me down, forcing me to my knees in the dirt as he shoved my face into his crotch.

"Take out my cock," he demanded.

I had to comply as my trembling hands undid his zipper and fumbled with the buttons on his shorts. I pulled down his shorts and underwear, freeing another massive dick that was even bigger than the last one. I could feel the cum from my asshole leaking out, coating my thighs as I knelt in front of this thick, ten inch cock. I took his head into my mouth, my stiff, trembling penis bouncing against his leg as he put his hands on my head, forcing more of his stiff meat into my mouth. I began sucking him in earnest, trying to draw out his hardness, my body going into wanton overdrive, seeking pleasure, turned on by this raunchy scene of domination. That small voice that was still protesting about wife, family, social standing -- now went unheeded and was silenced as I was overwhelmed by my perverse desire and became the total man slut that I was...

"Yeah, suck that," said Jack, starting to pump his meat in and out of my mouth.

My mouth stretched to accommodate his full bulk and I gagged on his thick manhood. He held my head and continued to fuck my mouth with his massive meat. In and out he thrust his powerful tool, using my face as a cunt, utterly controlling me. I frantically tried to contain him, but his giant pole stretched my lips and filled my mouth. He thrust his hips into me and his big head started slamming into the back of my throat. I reached down and cupped John's balls and tried to get more of his enormous shaft into my mouth. Then, I drew back and started licking his large, veined cock, lapping his bulbous crown, flicking the tip of my tongue into his pee hole.

"Ohhhh, yeah, you little bitch," John moaned. "I'd like to see you all tied up while I fucked the shit out of you. Would you like that, you little cunt?"

A thrill of fear shot through me, imagining the degradation of his words, and although my mind said No!

I panted, "Yesss," as I continued to minister to his throbbing cock and balls with my mouth.

Then he pulled me off his man cock, upright to my feet, and grabbed both of my nipples with his hands. He pinched them and twisted, hard, forcing a groan of erotic suffering to escape my lips.

"Oh yeah, you bitch. You like this, don't you?" said John in a low voice.

Now, there were several guys standing about, stroking their cocks and fondling each other, turned on by this lewd subjugation occurring in the evening twilight, for all to witness. I felt another hand on my ass, probing my wet ass crack, sliding between my legs and grabbing my balls from behind.

"Ohhhhh, God," I hissed, involuntarily thrusting out my ass to submit to this new intrusion.

But John pulled me to him by my nipples, my ordinary 6 inch cock rubbing against his massive member, still wet from my saliva.

"AAHhhhhhhh," I squealed in pain, the result of having my sensitive nuts and tits pulled in different directions.

As he pushed me down again to his hard cock, I bent over, exposing my vulnerable ass. The behind me pulled on my balls harder, opening my ass cheeks and shoved his fingers into my cum filled asshole.

"Unnghhhhh!" I groaned around John's cock as the man shoved several fingers in and out of my hot hole.

Again John fucked his meat in and out of my mouth, adding yet another dimension to my exploitation. He began punishing my mouth and throat wholeheartedly, holding my head and slamming his dick all the way into

to my throat, choking me. He fucked my face and I tried to breathe and take him in at the same time. I held on to him as he thrust back and forth into my mouth. My whole body was burning with lust and dripping with sweat as some stranger fucked my ass with his hand. Even as my mouth was getting fucked, my asshole was being stretched again. My mind was still on sensual overdrive when the guy removed his fingers and I felt a huge tube of meat rubbing up and down the slippery, sweat and cum coated crack of my ass, sliding on my slick surface. I felt his large, probing manhood at the puckered bud of my anus, as he opened my asscheeks with his hands.

"Yeah! Fuck the bitch!" exclaimed John, grabbing my head and forcing his cock deep into my throat.

I gagged and struggled as the guy behind me stood firm on his feet with one hand clutching and pulling aside my asscheeks, while the other was wrapped around the base of his prick. He pressed his hard meat forward against my little brown asshole, pushing, harder, harder, until it finally gave in again! The pain was still intense as the man pulled himself into me.

"GGHHhghhhhhhhh!" I gurgled around John's fucking cock.

The oversized cockhead slid into me, expanding my tight asshole ring wider and wider to the point that I felt like he was tearing me apart again. As slow as he was going, he was still cleaving me, enlarging, stretching my shithole again!

"NNNNNNNNnnghhh!" I tried to shout No, but John was fucking me back and forth into my throat and all I could do was barely squeal a muffled protest.

"EEEEYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! N-N-n-nooooo!" I cried, tearing myself off of the hard meat fucking my mouth, as the man pushed his way into my ass, splitting me open again.

John grabbed my shoulders and gripped me, his large meat pushing against my face as he held me in place, forcing me to accommodate my new rapist's huge manhood.

"Come on, faggot, take that cock up your ass cunt," said John, as the guy behind me shoved his big cock home.

"AAhhuuhhhoohh," I groaned as I felt his huge cock bury itself deep within my hot bowels.

"AHh, n-nooooo," I moaned as he began fucking my ass for real.

"Goooddd, uh, uh, oh, oh, oh," I panted with each new thrust.

"AAHHhhhhh!" He again slammed his full length into my faggot pussy.

"Yeah, bitch, now you want this back," said John as he pulled my face back onto his still hard shaft.

His cock slid into my mouth. As the fire in my ass spread throughout my body again, I began to greedily devour his fuck pole with renewed passion. I was getting fucked by two huge dicks from both ends. I was a slave to my appetite for degraded sex. The thought of my unsuspecting children or wife seeing me fucked like this as a wanton man whore only increased my lust. I was totally given over to being fucked and abused. I was nothing but nothing but a man bitch designed for perversion.

The man thrust into me a faster and rougher and my mind began to spin into higher and higher realms of sensual pleasure. My ass was sending wild pleasure pain signals to my steel hard cock. My body began to reel in ecstasy, and I gasped and gurgled on John's prick pounding my mouth.

12