All Comments on 'Minnesota Bound'

by strangesub

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMFG!! Your description of yourself, that is me to a T! Everyting to lose, such a slut!

I can't resist the slutty urges for hot m/m sex! You described the hottest gay sex lust season: the 90's! Cruising the parks, theaters and men's rooms was the hottest point in my life, often times, while cruising, I'd wear nothing but sneakers and the most obscene cut off shorts or loose, silky running "panties" if you know what I mean! So much fun, so many horny men, I had more orgasms with other sluts like me than I did with my wife even though we fucked a lot! She lost her sex drive to illness and after 40 years, still needs me to care for her, so I get high and read Literotica for my slut lust, stroke/edge/goon/repeat pleasure treat! Shaved from waist to thigh makes my messy fun easy to clean and fun to stroke/fuck toys all I want! Wish I could find a buddy in Athens GA horny4cum69@proton.me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No need to worry about wife and kids finding out. They will know once all the STD's he just got begin to kick in.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is something wrong with people who need to be cruel to someone to get off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beyond hot to be treated like that by a dominant top…loved the nipple twisting right before the top rams his cock into this faggot’s hole..ramming his boipussy mercilessly again and again..no need for wifey anymore…

strangesubstrangesub5 months agoAuthor

Everything I write is experiential - from almost 60 years of experience...

As to the comments - back in the 90's, condoms were used.

And... nowadays, the challenge is to find someone who loves being "cruel" but is still sane enough to enjoy making a faggot squirm and "suffer" in a way that does

no harm...

There are plenty of submissive faggots out here who crave abuse. Not so many who get pleasure from giving it out...

SomaSlaveSomaSlave5 months ago

Five stars for this line: "I was turned on by his savage command of my anatomy, the abrupt nonchalance of the whole situation."

Your writing captured perfectly the passion and the urgency of the situation and the inner sensations of your hero/victim. A perfect description of a masochist's dream encounter. While my similar tale, "24 Hours," is a cool, almost clinical sort of encounter, yours is raw and primitive in the best way.

Bravo!

mactsomactso4 months ago

Need to keep in mind that women age 16 to 46 have 4x the std rate of men (CDC).

Obviously the scene portrayed is fantasy and a risky scene. But folks always comment on gay men while ignoring the female std issue that comes from them sharing the same men on apps and one night stands.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your point is very perceptive that there are actually very few who are truly willing and interested to administer this type of aggressive fucking. For those of us that crave receiving it, it’s a real problem so certainly one needs to go for it when you get the chance..Loved your story..It’s what I want and need. Having morning coffee while wifey sleeps upstairs. Rock hard now..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fuck that made me hard... Because that Mississippi beach was real. And, like you wrote, it was the place for all the straight married guys to cruise. There were some real orgies there. Naked fuck fests around a campfire. The cops definitely didn't like it. Eventually, they leveled the whole stretch of bushes and grasses and everywhere else one could suck and fuck in seclusion - 15 years ago? Reading this makes me wonder if I should check it out nowadays. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstrangesub@strangesub
About 60 years ago, I discovered my oldest brother's collection of paperback porn novels. I spent the next several years, all of my adolescent and teenage life, getting a very hot education on sex - Sex with women; sex with girls; sex with boys and girls and dogs; Dads and M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES