Minnesota Misery Ch. 10

Story Info
Jamie's lust and love.
5.4k words
3
2.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-All characters in this story are at least eighteen-years old.

***

"Jamie, your partner will be Jasmine." Mrs. Brown said, directing her words to the seated eighteen-year old boy.

Jamie emitted an heavy sigh before rubbing his face with his hands. He said, "This would be better if I could complete the project as a one-man army."

Mrs. Brown did not speak. She turned her focus to a different student in the class filled with not-too-experienced, lust-driven teenagers. Jamie, who thought more with his mind and not what was in his underwear, trained his eyes on Lorenzo.

"This is the worst." Jamie said to the Italian seated next to him.

"I got Frank, who seems more like a abusive rapist than anything." Lorenzo said.

"Don't keep Emma alone with him." Jamie said before turning his focus to Rachel, who prayed in an actual classroom. She stopped praying. "Pray for me, Rachel."

Rachel prayed.

Jamie nodded his head at an slow pace, aware the Christian girl would not hesitate to pray for a friend.

"Thanks, Rache. Next test, I have your back." Jamie said when the girl stopped praying

Rachel shook her head. She said, "God looks down at cheaters."

Jamie opened his mouth, filled his mind with potential phrases he could say.

A feminine hand tapped him, got his attention. The hand's owner gave him a torn paper with an address on it.

"Good. Your place will be better than mine." Jamie said without bringing his attention to the girl near him, attempting to hide the fact he lived in an mansion most people would crave to live inside.

The girl retreated to her desk.

At lunch, while students sunk their teeth into pizza, various kinds of food, or sipped drinks, Jamie sat near Abraham, Tyrone, Trish.

"I don't understand you, man. You said that bitch with the big tits is your partner for that project, but you don't seem too excited. You must suck guys off in your spare time." Abraham said as Jamie kept his eyes trained on Jasmine, who took steps towards a table.

"Fuck you." Jamie said. Jasmine's huge breasts were her best quality, but Jamie did not intend on spending time with the girl if it was not school-related. He nudged Abraham. "If I wanted to, I could have her."

Abraham shrugged.

Trish dropped her burger. She leaned forward a bit, seated across Jamie.

"I think Abraham's right. You not going crazy over a huge titted girl is gay." Trish said before pointing a thin finger at Jamie, as disrespectful as urinating on a comatose woman. "You seen me in just a towel at my house before. And you didn't even try to take it off me. My pussy had one thing preventing you from seeing it. Jamie, the smartie, is gay. It's always the smart ones."

Abraham and Tyrone laughed.

Heat coursed through Jamie, rageful.

He let no words leave his mouth.

"Relax, bro." Abraham said, slapping Jamie's back. "I had two girls at the same time last night. You guys know me. I don't get attached. Jamie, let me bring you the two bitches to have fun with. They will make you as straight as the thin line between Rachel and God."

Jamie frowned. He said, "No. I'm fine. And I'm not gay."

"Yo, we'll still love you if you were." Tyrone said.

Jamie grabbed his food tray, his friends making him as repulsed as seeing your mom in a gangbang.

"This is getting irritating. I'm going to talk about school stuff to that girl I swear I can get if I wanted." Jamie said, attempting to be suave.

"We believe you're straight, man." Abraham said as Jamie left his seat, making the other friends laugh.

"Tell me about yourself, project partner. Are you smart enough to handle my brain?" Jamie said when he sat across Jasmine. No students were near their seats.

Jasmine chuckled. She said, "As long as your brain isn't in your penis."

Jamie's three friends slipped into his mind.

He turned his head to their table. Trish sucked on her thumb, pulled it out her mouth, gestured to Frank, pointed to Jamie.

Tyrone and Abraham laughed, savoring the Jamie-is-gay joke.

"Like my brain, my penis is good." Jamie said to Jasmine when he shifted his focus to her.

Jasmine laughed.

Jamie had the longing to see his friends not laugh. He had to make them see Jasmine enjoying his company.

"You're going to be a fun partner. And you didn't stare at my breasts like a deranged incel." Jasmine said.

The boy glanced at the huge, clothed tits.

Jamie turned his focus to his burger. He said, "You have really big breasts. Just an observation."

"And my parents are observing Canada. I wanted to go, but school got in the way." Jasmine said. She lifted her milk carton from her tray. "What's being popular like?"

Not revealing the fact he had one-thousand dollars in his pocket, Jamie said, "It gives you an advantage."

"Does it give you big advantages?" Jasmine said in a tone belonging to a person desperate for sex.

Jamie flashed her a grin. He said, "As big as it needs to be."

He took his tray, left.

When he was among friends again, Jamie sat as sweet satisfaction filled him.

"You said some witty, sexy, shit before you left her hanging, right? Please tell me you did." Trish said, more excited than Jamie.

Jamie did not speak, sunk his teeth into his burger.

"I take back the gay Jamie thing." Abraham said with high respect, speaking to Jamie like someone would speak to their dad. "Let me know if you want some extra pussy, though."

After school, Jamie took steps into Jasmine's home after she sent a text informing him she would leave her front door unlocked.

"It's Jamie!" the boy said before closing the door.

"Great! I'm upstairs!" a voice said, yelling.

Jamie rubbed his hands together, inspected the living room much smaller than his own.

He was in a girl classmate's home, which was not new to him.

Being in a girl classmate's home while her parents were away, established the perfect opportunity for sex with that girl.

Jamie ran a hand through his hair, hoping he could restrain himself from making his urge to titty-fuck Jasmine lead to a moment that makes the class project find zero progress today.

"Be smart. Focus on the project." Jamie said in an low tone.

He clenched his fists, unclenched them, ascended the steps leading to the home's second floor.

In a bedroom, Jasmine sat on a bed while removing her shirt. When she grabbed a white shirt, Jamie shifted his focus to her bra-encased breasts.

His cock grew hard.

"You probably never seen a girl change before." Jasmine said when she had her white shirt on.

Jamie chuckled. He said, "Just not one with big breasts."

He had to use wit to his advantage, make his friends see Jasmine lust for him as much as incels lust for the nearest pussy in class.

"This whole moment seems like a bad erotica story. We have a project to do. I brought my notebook. We'll plan today, get stuff seriously done tomorrow." Jamie said before removing his backpack. He sat next to Jasmine, his expensive jeans meeting the girl's pink comforter. "Okay, so-"

"This is stupid. Can we plan tomorrow? We'll have all the materials then." Jasmine said, as if she intended on prolonging the project for as long as possible. "Honestly, I just need a friend. My life is lonely."

Emotional problems.

Jamie shut his eyes, opened them. He opened his notebook, ignoring what Jasmine had said, as if she never existed.

"You seen me at lunch, talked to me. No one else ever does." Jasmine said, holding onto Jamie's arm. Jamie aimed his eyes at her hands. Jasmine pulled her hands off the tall boy, who was bigger than her, more menacing. "Sorry. And I know I seem like I'm a sexy flirt, but I never even had sex."

Jamie flipped a page in his notebook, absorbing Jasmine's words, pondering on them while not speaking.

"Say something. You're smart." Jasmine said.

Jamie closed the notebook.

"Smart doesn't automatically go well with compassion," he said. He shook his head. "I only care about this project. I'm not here to deflower you. And I'm not here to be your friend."

"What does this mean, then?" Jasmine said before grabbing Jamie's bulge. Jamie dropped the notebook. It hit the floor. Jasmine stroked him through his pants at an slow, agonizing pace. "You're so hard."

Jamie took a trembling breath, his. black pupils dilating.

"It's normal for male teenagers to get random erections," he said, sounding like a doctor, despite being a teenage boy bathed in lust.

He moved Jasmine's hand off his bulge, his willpower as strong as Abraham's masculinity.

Jamie stood.

"This is getting too weird," he said. He grabbed his notebook from the floor. "This is worse than the time my friend Daniel told me Mexican horror stories."

Jamie moved towards the open door.

"Wait!" the girl in the room said, making the boy stop. Jamie turned to Jasmine. She got off her bed while fiddling with her fingers. "Do you remember what your friend told you?"

Two minutes later, Jasmine kept her hands framing her face as Jamie told her the Mexican horror story Daniel had told him last yesterday.

"Some scary story." Jasmine said, sitting next to Jamie on the bed.

Jamie grinned.

Daniel was great at telling horror stories someone could tell to a girl.

"Daniel is the best for horror." Jamie said in a tone filled with appreciation. "He's a awesome dude. I don't care where he came from."

Jasmine nodded, lied on the bed after moving.

"I'll leave if you're getting tired." Jamie said, compassion slipping out him.

"I'm not that kind of tired. I just need you to titty-fuck me." Jasmine said, stripping out her shirt when she moved into a sitting position. She took off her bra.

Jamie did not speak as he trained his eyes on Jasmine's huge tits.

His cock hardened, restrained but eager to fuck a girl's breasts. Despite the gay jokes that had been hurled at him, Jamie was still a boy drowning in teenage, female-loving lust.

He was no different from an animal, like all humans.

"Then you can sleep topless. I'll leave you to that." Jamie said before grabbing his belongings. He stood, tried ignoring the tits' lure.

"Hey. Look at me." Jasmine said.

Lust shrouding his judgement, Jamie turned. Jasmine jiggled her breasts with her hands.

Jamie dropped what he held.

"What will I gain from titty-fucking you?" he said.

Jasmine furrowed her eyebrows, stopped. She said, "I know. You can't walk easily if you have a hard-on."

Jamie nodded, stripped, Jasmine's logic convincing the intelligent but lustful boy with the hard cock.

Jasmine lied on her back.

Jamie rubbed his huge cock back and forth across Jasmine's huge tits, his hot pre-cum. He brought himself in the valley between her tits after pushing Jasmine's thick breasts together.

Amazing breasts hugging his penis, Jamie opened his mouth as he thrusted back and forth, titty-fucking Jasmine.

Jasmine grinned, her joy obvious.

"You really are a smart boy." Jasmine said in admiration. "Like your big cock."

"My cock is more manly than I am." Jamie said between pants as he put Jasmine's deep cleavage to use.

Pre-cum leaked from Jamie's penis hole, greeted Jasmine, who jiggled her tits against the cock between them as Jamie moved quicker.

Both teenagers could have a More Aroused contest.

Jamie trembled before his cock shot hot cum as it moved between Jasmine's breasts.

The boy pulled his cock out.

He soon left without speaking, leaving Jasmine without giving her something as pleasant as a goodbye kiss.

Jamie had the longing for something warm and wet.

He was aware Rachel's parents worked late at night, which he had took advantage to visit his strong Christian friend at least one night each week.

"You know how God's followers should always help people, right?" Jamie said when he sat beside Rachel on her living room sofa.

Rachel nodded. She said, "Of course. I never forget."

Jamie's bulge remained.

Jamie was intelligent, which was a trait people admired. But he would kill a friend without hesitation if it meant gaining one billion dollars.

He was far from opposed to using Rachel to satisfy his current urge.

"I have a problem that's hurting me. I want you to dispose of it." Jamie said before moving his pants and boxers down.

Rachel kneeled on the floor, positioned herself near Jamie's hard erection, as if it intended on sucking him off as soon as possible.

"I never seen one with my own eyes before." Rachel said, her pupils dilating, the girl more amazed than furious. "What do I do?"

"Be a good friend and suck my penis. And one day, you'll have to do it anyway. This is practice. It's helping a friend, too. Do it if you love me." Jamie said, manipulating his friend.

Jamie held Rachel's hair back. He waited for the girl's warm and wet mouth to surround his cock.

His erection throbbed, the sex tool unattended.

"Thank you for giving me this experience." Rachel said, as if the Jamie's sole motivation for establishing the situation had been to help her.

Rachel opened her virgin mouth, ready to give her first blowjob.

Jamie stayed gripping her long brown hair.

Soft girl lips slid against his hot shaft, warm, wet saliva met his cock.

"Yes, Rache. That feels awesome." Jamie said, giving her encouragement as he focused on what her mouth did for him.

He had used his Jasmine's tits to bring himself to orgasm, but the virgin Rachel giving him a blowjob because he had manipulated her into it gave him a stronger urge to shoot his cum.

Rachel bobbed her head up and down. She took as much cock into her mouth as she could without triggering her gag reflex.

Jamie remained sitting on the sofa, not caring he was a manipulative, smart prick who had his prick inside his own sweet friend's mouth.

Rachel's mouth continued bathing Jamie's cock in precious warmth. Jamie didn't have his sex tool in Rachel's pussy, but that did not mean he didn't savor her mouth's work.

"You're really doing God's work." Jamie said, becoming more manipulative with ease.

Rachel brought her hands to Jamie's thighs.

She quickened her pace.

"Keep sicking that dick." Jamie said. "Do a good job so you can get my sperm in your mouth."

Jamie emitted an heavy sigh a minute later, as if someone had urinated on his face. His whole cock had to be put inside Rachel through her mouth.

He forced Rachel to take his entire cock in her throat, made her bob her head using his hands, treating her like a toy.

Gagging sounds filled the room, along with slurping sounds.

His cock soaked, Jamie grinned.

"Prepare yourself." he said before unleashing cum.

His sperm washed Rachel's mouth, heated her throat as she swallowed. Jamie yanked Rachel's head back, slipping his cock out her mouth.

The girl pressed her hands against the carpet, coughed.

Jamie aimed his eyes on the coughing girl, who had a pussy.

"Awesome." Rachel said as Jamie stared at her like she was a loading video.

Jamie intended on having her pussy.

But he would have to wait for sex until his penis was hard and eager again.

Jamie removed the rest of his clothes, stood.

He helped Rachel stand, lied her on her back on the sofa's soft material.

"I'm going to eat your pussy. You deserve it." Jamie said, aware pleasing Rachel would be great to do while waiting for his cock to be at full readiness. He gripped her hips. "I assume you never had a guy eat you out."

"Never." Rachel said, her voice trembling with nervousness and lust.

"Be happy you have a good friend." Jamie said, aware he wasn't a good friend.

He unbuckled Rachel's belt, unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped them before moving them off her, tossed the pants onto the floor, Rachel already barefoot.

Rachel breathed in short pants, her arousal far from hidden.

"So wet." Jamie said, bringing his fingers to Rachel's light blue panties, letting his finger meet the wetness bleeding through the fabric.

Rachel let loose a moan when Jamie played with her clit through her panties.

"Jamie." Rachel said, moaning the boy's name. "Please just do it already."

Jamie smirked.

He tugged off Rachel's panties.

After tossing them, he kissed the spot near Rachel's clit before kissing the clit itself.

Rachel shuddered.

Jamie licked at her clit, warm wetness soaked his face as he made Rachel release loud moans.

"Wow." Rachel said between moans, gripping Jamie's hair. "You're amazing."

Jamie did not speak, busy with trying to make a virgin girl cum.

Rachel's legs bent as her friend's head remained between them, the girl said, "Please keep being good to me."

Jamie held warm appreciation for the fact he did not have to reply.

He slipped his tongue into Rachel's fuck hole, used his fingers to stroke her clit with a pleasing quickness.

Rachel's legs trembled against Jamie's head.

"God!" the girl said.

Her pussy sprayed hot wetness that soaked Jamie's mouth, splashed against his face.

Jamie pulled his head back, the lamp's light reflecting against his face's wetness. Sticking from his body was his hard cock.

He tugged Rachel off the sofa, gripping her by her black sleeve-covered right arm.

Jamie manhandled Rachel towards the nearest table, bent her over before slapping his cock against her right ass cheek.

Rachel did not protest as she let Jamie bring his cock closer to her pussy, as if she was too aroused to refuse pre-marital sex.

Rachel's hands against the table, Jamie prepared to take her virginity.

Hoping to make Rachel more obsessed, Jamie said, "I love you."

"I love you too." Rachel said without hesitating.

She wiggled her ass.

"Please," she said, longing for cock in her pussy.

The doorbell rang.

Rachel stood, turned. Jamie focused on her blue eyes before she took steps past him, the aspiring visitor outside having had ruined the fun.

Jamie put on his clothes as Rachel put her own clothes on.

The boy hid under Rachel's parents' bed, heated rage coursing through him. He had been close to getting Rachel's virgin pussy.

"Damn asshole," he said, furious at whoever had rung the doorbell.

"I was looking at me and a certain someone's love compatibility in a magazine." Seth soon said.

Jamie shook his head.

"You did that and Rachel was so close to getting her virginity taken by me." Jamie said. "Your crush, idiot."

"How about Bible study tonight?" Seth said, still in the living room.

Jamie clenched his fists.

In that moment, he hoped Seth would die during his way back home.

"Sorry. But I have homework to do." Rachel said to Seth.

The lust for Rachel already dead, Jamie shut his eyes in misery. A girl existed he did not let cum. A girl who wasn't Rachel.

"He's gone." Rachel said to Jamie a minute later. Jamie moved from underneath the bed, stood. Rachel gripped his shoulders, as if preparing to give him a kiss. She held eye contact with him. "Please bend me over in the living room again."

Jamie shook his head, forced Rachel's hands off him. He said, "I promise I'll bend you over in that living room. Someday. I'm leaving. Thank Seth for killing the mood."

Rachel stood in her spot as Jamie made his escape.

While taking steps outside, Jamie called the sole girl he intended on having his cock inside.

"Get ready to have me. I realized I need you too," he said on the phone.

He ended the call.

Jamie met Jasmine in her bedroom. They greeted each other with a tight hug. Jamie savored Jasmine's huge, clothed breasts mashed against his chest, the masculine form greeting the feminine form.

"Get a big towel. Fast." Jamie said to Jasmine as an instruction.

He stripped while Jasmine left to take a towel from a different spot in the house.

When the girl returned with a towel, the naked Jamie took it from her, laid it on the bed.

He helped Jasmine undress.

When Jasmine had no clothes on, Jamie didn't move his attention to her huge breasts.

12