Minnesota Misery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his lips against Jasmine's soft ones in an loving display. Jasmine held onto him while moving her lips against the lips belonging to the boy who had became loving to her.

Jamie ushered Jasmine onto the towel laying on her bed. He held her hips before guiding his cock into her pussy without touching his tool, making Jasmine gasp with impression and lust.

"I know it's hurting. But try to relax as best as possible," the smart boy said as Jasmine's hymen tore.

He didn't hesitate to increase his thrusting speed as Jasmine remained no longer a virgin.

His cock slipped in and out Jasmine's wet pussy.

Jamie made a silent vow to let Rachel's pussy someday take his cock.

For now, he focused on Jasmine's gripping wetness.

"It does hurt. But you make it better." Jasmine said before bringing Jamie close against her. Her hands roamed along his back as he gave her a newfound pleasure. Jamie kissed her to make the pain fade quicker, mixing more pleasure into the female body underneath him. "I wanted you back here so badly. Thanks for coming."

"That will make for a good pun." Jamie said, making Jasmine laugh.

Jasmine's laugh made Jamie smile.

It was a smile he appreciated as much as he appreciated the huge titted girl's warm pussy.

He brought his lips to a brown nipple, sucked on it. Near him, Jasmine's huge breasts bounced with an alluring wildness.

He gave a silent thanks to Seth for having had killed his lust for Rachel.

"Friends?" Jasmine said after giving out a loud moan.

Jamie pulled his head back. Aware he could now refer to Jasmine as a friend, the pussy-pleasing Jamie said, "Of course. Always friends."

"Make sure to cum in me." Jasmine said as skin slapping against skin sounds flowed throughout the room, the two friends cherishing each other's company. "You're a good friend with a good cock."

Jamie grunted while quickening his thrusts, moving more rapid.

"Try to call me gay now." Jamie longed to say to Abraham, Tyrone, Trish. "I got the big tits and the pussy."

"Fuck. Oh, Jesus. Fuck me." Jasmine said the moment before her legs shook.

She squirted from her sweet pussy, which made Jamie pound into her harder as the bed shook.

Jamie moved his hands to the rocking breasts, squeezed.

"Hope your pussy likes all this cum." Jamie said as his cock launched thick cum ropes from it. As Jasmine took in hot cum, she grabbed Jamie's head and made her kiss him.

It was a kiss that made Jamie regret each time he had manipulated someone innocent.

Jamie worked on the class project with Jasmine through the weekend, not having sex with her but sharing a conversation with the girl as they did their duties as students.

Jamie didn't inform his lunch table friends what had happened.

He had the intense urge to keep the deflowering a secret, despite the past gay insults.

On Monday, Jamie and Jasmine presented the project to the class, earned the top grade for it.

"See? Teamwork isn't so bad, Jamie. It looks like you and your partner are now great friends." Mrs. Brown said when Jamie and Jasmine were the sole students in the room.

At lunch, Jamie sat next to Jasmine.

"You are the best girl ever," the boy said, his words flowing with kindness.

Jasmine nudged him.

"Don't forget the Best Boy Award goes to you," she said as no one made an attempt to sit near her and Jamie.

Jamie grinned.

"I'm pretty rich. I am very entitled, but I'm somehow happy I have you now," he said.

Jasmine shook her head.

"I would've appreciated you if you were poor, too," she said, sincere.

Jamie hugged with zero shame.

Jasmine hugged him back.

At a table nearby, Rachel averted her gaze before closing her Bible.

When Ling arrived at the high school as an exchange student and befriended her, Jasmine kept Jamie's company less until they stopped spending time together as friends.

Despite that fact, Jamie invited Jasmine and Ling to vacation with him and his other friends at his forest cabin.

Now, Jamie darted past towering trees while gripping a shotgun.

His headlamp glowed against huge footprints, which he continued following.

During the trekk, he took time to rest against a tree, breaths fleeing from his body at an rapid pace.

Time passed.

A scream pierced the night sky.

"Jasmine. Fuck." Jamie said before dashing faster, his shoes sinking into bitter snow.

He reached the spot near a fallen log.

A thick stone launched towards his face. Jamie dodged it, avoiding a brutal death.

He aimed at a wide gap between two thin trees.

A brown-furred Bigfoot with breasts tried frightening Jamie with a roar.

Jamie pulled his shotgun's trigger.

Two seconds passed.

The repulsive creature slumped against the thin tree it stood near, eyes still.

Trembling with rage and determination, Jamie yelled like the monster he had killed.

Birds fled.

A wolf scurried.

"Be scared!" Jamie said in an shout, less human.

He hopped over the fallen log.

"Jasmine!" Jamie said while following the Bigfoot tracks at an quick pace.

His name shot across the dark sky.

He hurried.

Near a cave, Jamie spotted a female monster digging into Emma's coat, tearing its fabric.

She feminine creature aimed its focus to Jamie, swung a coat-shrouded fist at him. Jamie evaded the thick fist, slammed his shotgun's metal against the predator's arm.

She whined.

Jamie bashed his shotgun's barrel against its left breast before opening fire.

Fists collided with his back.

He dropped against the dying Bigfoot as a combat able one pounded against his back.

The boy gritted his teeth as stinging pain burst along him.

He rolled off the female Bigfoot close to death.

On his back, Jamie turned his shotgun's attention to the monster trying to take his life.

Almost as thin as the dead female Bigfoot near Jamie, the male monster reached for the human's shotgun.

Freezing snow coating his hair, Jamie unleashed his gun on the menace.

He pumped his shotgun, fired again.

The monster died as Jamie lived.

Multiple roars sounded.

Jamie grunted while standing. Four Bigfoots sprinted towards him, moving quicker than he could run.

He took aim, pulled the trigger.

His shotgun did nothing.

"Fuck!" Jamie said, pointing an empty weapon at the nearest murderous monster.

A bullet scrambled the monster's brain.

The Bigfoot dropped, kicking snow upwards, dead.

"Get Jasmine and go!" Abraham said in a yell, aiming a sniper rifle at the Bigfoot trio running towards him, Ling lying in the snow next to Abraham.

Despite his earlier conflict with him, Abraham had saved him.

A Bigfoot horde emerged from deeper into the forest, making Abraham and Ling flee after the tough sniper killed the Bigfoot trio intent on killing him.

"Good luck, bro." Jamie said, his sole weapon a shotgun with no ammo.

"Jamie, help!" a voice said in an loud, terrified and pleading tone.

Jamie rushed.

In the cave lit by a Bigfoot-made campfire, a towering Bigfoot pounded into Jasmine's pussy from behind, making her heavy breasts swing.

Jamie barged into the cave, swung his shotgun hard into the Bigfoot, who pulled out, who must have been the other Bigfoots' alpha male.

"No one hurts my Jasmine." Jamie said, holding his shotgun like a club. He turned his head to the naked girl he would marry if he could. "You probably don't want to commit, but I do. I really missed us being together."

The alpha Bigfoot sat, his massive cock throbbing.

He searched for a weapon.

"Jamie." Jasmine said, kneeling, her hands against the cave's floor. "You're saving me. Of course I'll commit to you. I love you."

More sweet love flowed through Jamie, gave him more motivation to kill.

Wood smacked against the floor.

The alpha Bigfoot gripped a wooden spear, the weapon's tip sharp, the monster prepared to kill.

"I love you, Jasmine." Jamie said to the girl whose virginity he had taken when he was not a warrior.

The alpha Bigfoot charged.

His spear's tip missed Jamie's eyeball by an mere inch.

Jamie lunged back, crashed his shotgun into the spear's thick wood.

Jasmine remained naked, watching the fight as she trembled. She held onto her huge tits.

The Bigfoot roared.

He slammed his hand against Jamie's face, burdening him with the hardest slap to the fact he had taken in his eighteen-year long life.

Jamie staggered against the cave wall.

His enemy jabbed his spear towards his human face.

Jasmine stood as her Jamie dodged. Jamie, the boy who held deep love for her.

She inspected the cave floor.

"Damn monster!" Jamie said to the creature craving murder.

He staggered back as the Bigfoot advanced, both males moving closer to the cave's entrance.

Wind whipped at Jamie's skin a short moment later, freezing.

Remaining near the border between the cave and the outside, Jamie clutched his shotgun as he seethed.

The alpha lunged.

Jamie blocked the spear's sharp point with his shotgun.

"Let's go, Bigfoot! I'll show you who is the real alpha!" Jamie said while the Bigfoot bared his teeth.

Jamie bared his own teeth.

The alpha reared backwards. Jamie took a step back, moving into the vastness outside.

He clashed weapons with the alpha, who fought with as much rage as the human boy. A gust rippled Jamie's clothes and hair, rippled the Bigfoot's fur.

The alpha raised his spear, brought it colliding against the horizontal shotgun's metal.

Jamie wobbled.

With an furious roar that pierced Jamie's ears, the alpha Bigfoot struck Jamie with the thick spear's side.

Jamie dropped.

On his back, Jamie focused on the monster close to making his heart stop forever.

The alpha bared his teeth, as if smiling with victory.

"Fuck you." Jamie said with as much defiance as his courage.

His monster enemy readied his spear to plunge into Jamie's face, unleashed a brutal roar.

Jasmine released her own roar.

The Bigfoot's flesh seared, Jasmine's torch greeting it in an manner that brought agony.

After the creature collapsed, Jamie rose.

He bashed his shotgun into the monster's forehead until the metal reached four inches into its brain.

Dead, the alpha Bigfoot couldn't use its eyes to watch when Jamie dropped the shotgun in the snow.

The human victor collapsed, longing for sleep but alive.

After time passed, a dressed Jasmine ventured with Jamie through the forest.

They took shelter in the storage shack Jamie had found Emma inside.

Jasmine wrapped her slim arms around Jamie, who hugged her back, the brutal fight with the alpha Bigfoot finished.

"Thank you. We were really a true duo again." Jasmine said.

His arms around Jasmine, Jamie said, "Like with that class project."

"And with the first time we had sex with each other. That was also the last time." Jasmine said.

They stopped hugging each other.

Jamie held onto Jasmine's arms, shut his eyes before giving her a pleasing kiss filled with passion.

Jasmine moved her lips against with him as much love.

While they took shelter from the monsters, Jamie and Jasmine had sex with each other as their love remained powerful.

Bouncing, like Jasmine, the girl's huge breasts allured Jamie to her deeper.

Jasmine's pussy hugged the victorious boy's cock, which gave the girl more wonderful warmth.

Jasmine moaned as Jamie's cock journeyed through her tight cunt.

She savored the ongoing penetration.

"I never stopped loving this huge dick in me!" Jasmine said.

"Besides the Bigfoot, you only ever had my cock?" Jamie said, resulting in Jasmine nodding while she kept her hands against his bare chest.

Jamie grinned, played with Jasmine's clit as he pleased the huge titted girl's tight pussy.

Jamie moaned, groaned as his cock cherished the warmth embracing it.

"I'm really going to cum now!" Jasmine said. She reared her head back while riding Jamie hard. Her body trembled as her pussy soaked Jamie while spraying its wetness.

His back against the floor's hard wood, Jamie grunted as his hard cock sent cum launching upwards and deep into the pussy he craved.

He dropped his hands from Jasmine's hips, moved them to her soft ass.

They kissed.

In misery's midst, Jamie had caught Jasmine's love.

12