Minnesota Rendezvous

Story Info
Two long-distance lovers meet in an airport bathroom.
1k words
3.92
5.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks of flirting and chatting, hours of nightly conversations and laughing, all the tension came down to this moment. After meeting online and agreeing to spend a weekend together, the couple decided to meet at the airport. They agreed to meet in the family bathroom in the airport. Texting during the plane ride, Jeff could not wait to meet Cat for the first time. They had planned it all out. She arrives at and enters the restroom first, locks the door, and waits. After he lands, he texts her as he approaches and she unlocks the door. Cat waits, Jeff texts, she unlocks the door, and he enters and meets her for the first time.

The door opens and there she stands. The twinkle in her eyes and the wry, enthusiastic smile on her face shows the excitement. Jeff's eyes gleam with amazement. Cat is as beautiful as can be. They both say hi and embrace. They wrap their arms around each other and squeeze. They kiss, gently at first, but quickly deepening. Jeff's tongue dances with hers. He teases Cat with his tongue. She explores for his tongue with hers. His hands caress her back. They cup her butt and gently squeeze. Jeff reaches up and spreads the opening of her dress and exposes both beautiful breasts. They are firm and supple. Her nipples are firm, as well. Jeff cups one in his hand and brushes her nipple with his thumb. Her pink, supple nipple bends to his thumb's pressure and pops back firmly as soon as it is freed from his pull. The rest of Jeff's hand gently holds her and caresses the skin beneath her breasts. He removes his brown sport coat and shirt. Next, he removes his pants and briefs. They return to kissing and exploring each other's bodies with their hands.

She feels his soft fingers twist upwards on her breast as he moves his body to the side and his other hand reaches between her legs. She is wearing a black and white dress and nothing else. Her wrap dress spreads easily. His hand finds her without panties. His fingers brush her clit and play with her vulva. They reach further down and caress her legs. They return to her pussy and begin teasing it.

Jeff moves between Cat and she wraps her hands around his neck. She wraps her legs around his body as she climbs onto him. His dick is hard and finds her pussy lips. He adjusts his angle and slips into her. She lowers onto him and feels his cock fill her with warmth. She sinks further down his shaft and begins to rock up and down on him using her legs as leverage. Jeff thrusts into her and pushes deep into her pussy. He pulls slowly out and returns inside her with another quick thrust. He asks her to stand up. She pulls back and his tip slides out.

He moves his hand back between her legs. It rubs her lips and feels her wetness. Cat continues to kiss Jeff, but pauses to enjoy his hand. She has been waiting for what seems like forever to feel his touch. His fingers rub her lips. They pull her moisture up and wet her clit. They rub her hood and return down to get more of her juice. They slip inside of her and enter enough that she can feel them hit her favorite spot.

His fingers pull back out of her and return to her clit. One hand is still cupping her breast and the other is rubbing her clit. Their mouths are joined. Their tongues are dancing. Their heads lean into each other and their passions are aflame. She is enjoying his touch. Her heart is racing. Her clit is excited and she feels herself beginning to cum. Her hands stop and she focuses on the impending climax.

Cat feels a warmth inside of her and her clit is toying her with building excitement. She feels the sensation building up and her knees feel weak. She spreads her legs a little wider to make her stance more stable. She leans against the wall as the warmth crashes over her body in waves. Her body tenses throughout every muscle. Her body glistens as her muscles relax.

Jeff pulls Cat's legs back up around him. He enters her again and thrusts deep inside of her. She feels him inside of her. Her clit is pleased but feels him from the inside. It wants more. He bucks into her and she bucks back in rhythm. He is enjoying the feel of her sitting on his dick, but wants to watch her in the mirror. He pulls out of her and lowers her down. She understands what to do without Jeff asking. She moves to the mirror and leans over as He pulls her dress up and lays it across her waist.

Her hips are beautiful. Her butt is firm and taut. He sees her lips touching and inviting him to spread them. His dick obliges the invitation and separates their wet kiss of one another. His eyes move up from watching himself enter her to seeing Cat through the mirror watching him. Their eyes lock and they begin fucking. Her tits are exposed and have her dress spread around them. He is pushing into her as she leans back onto his shaft. Cat is leaning against the sink while he is sliding in and out of her.

Their eyes continue to look into each other through the mirror. His hands are holding onto her hips. He is using them to pull her onto his dick as he thrusts inside. His orgasm is building. His head is slamming into her wall and hitting both of their pleasure zones. He tells her he's cumming. She smiles and encourages him. His pulses quicken as his pleasure grows. He builds the feeling inside himself as he finds the spot that feels good and focuses on it. He groans as his cum fills her. He continues to pump inside of her to fill her with every last drop.

As he finishes, he pulls out of her and their love juices have mixed together and come out of her as they drip to the ground between her black, leather, knee-high boots. The perfect symbol of our passions entwined, the union of Cat's juices and Jeff's pool on the floor of their first love nest. She spins around and kisses Jeff. He kisses her back and they hold each other tightly.