Minni Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I just had to do that. By the way, my name is Carol, just in case you are interested." She said with a smile.

I laughed and said, "You are wearing me down. It just might happen."

It was down to game point. Sure enough the ball got spiked right between me and Carol. Cindy came over with the tequila bottle. "Last shot. We need to make it a good one. You two follow me." Cindy said.

Cindy took us over to the steps and had me go up two steps in the pool. I was completely exposed. "Everyone count to 10." She said. I leaned my head back and she started to pour the tequila. She also took my cock in her hand on every count to 10 she would stroke my cock. I was hard by the time we got to 10. "One more time!" Cindy yelled.

Now I was fully erect. Cindy looks at Carol and tells her to get below me. Cindy yells, "Count down." Cindy starts pouring the tequila down my cock. Carol has her mouth below my cock catching as much of the tequila as she can.

They get to 10 and yells "One more time." But before she can pour Carol takes my cock deep into her mouth and starts giving me a blow job. Everyone is cheering and counting. They get to 10. Carol holds up a finger. Everyone yells, "One more time."

They are counting really slow. Carol's hand is jerking me off as fast as she can with her mouth over the tip of my cock. I feel her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock. I close my eyes and try to close out the noise as if it's just me and Carol. It works. I shot my hot cum into her mouth. She pops my cock out of her mouth and keeps on stroking my cock fast and hard and I shoot 4 more jets of my seed onto her big boobs.

Everyone is cheering. They come up to us and thank us for the show. I get my swim trunks and head back to the other pool to check on my wife.

My wife sees, "How was volleyball?"

"It was fun. But we lost."

She laughs, "Well you had fun, that's what is important."

I sat there with my wife and the young hot topless ladies from Whales for an hour. It was interesting to learn about their culture and their country. I am half Welsh, so it was good to learn about my heritage.

I was still feeling the effects of the tequila when Cindy stopped by and was visiting with us. Even though I got to enjoy her body during the tequila body shots, I had a hard time not looking at her topless body without desire.

We heard the whistle blow at the other pool. Time for another game.

Cindy looked at me and asked, "Are you going to join us?"

I looked at my wife and she said, "When have I ever said no. It's our last day. Go have fun."

On the way over to the pool Cindy said, "Sorry about setting you up like that with Carol. She told me she wanted you in the worst way. So, I thought I would help her out a bit."

"That's fine. We both had fun. But it's not going to go any further than that." I answered.

We get to the other pool and the male activity director is standing on a chair. There is a line going by him and he is pouring tequila into everyone's mouth. I hope in line and Cindy gets on another chair with a bottle of tequila and is giving everyone a second shot. After going in a circle a few times getting plenty of tequila they announce the next game.

We will give the women a number and the men a number. We will draw your numbers and that is your partner. I am handed the number 9. I see Carol is playing and Cindy takes a number too. Cindy mouths, "What's your number?"

I show her my number. I am thinking she is going to try to set me up with Carol again.

They start drawing numbers. After a bit they say, "Number 9. His partner is....." I see Cindy reaching into the bag. I think I notice she already has a chip in her hand. Dang, she is setting me up again.

"Number 6" Ohhhh that's me. Nice 69." Said Cindy.

They finish the drawing, and we are standing in the pool next to our partners.

The guy announces the game. Next to the pool is a small little room they have built. You have to go in there and come out wearing something of your partners.

And so the game began. Some came out where the guy was wearing the bikini top and bottom with there cock hanging out of the bottoms. Some were shy and exchanged sunglasses. Some got creative where the guy had her bottoms on his head and the lady pulled the string out his swimsuit and had it tied around her waist. Sometimes they seemed to take forever to come out. But there was plenty of shots of tequila going around to keep the party going.

Cindy was standing next to me. All she was wearing was her thong bottoms. There was no way that thong was going to cover me up. Cindy caught me admiring her little ass. She took my hand and put it on her ass. My hand was roaming her ass and I moved my hand down to where I was stroking her pussy from behind. I was able to move the material to the side a bit and slip my finger inside her pussy. Her body seemed to melt into me as I explored her warm pussy.

We were taken from our trance as they called "69"

We get into the booth, and it is cramped. Cindy looks at me and says, "I have an idea."

She removed her thong then drops down to her knees and pulls down my trunks and I step out of them. She takes my cock and starts giving me a blow job and it doesn't take long, and I am hard inside her mouth. She stands up and turns her backside do me and leans forward as much as she can in our confined space.

"Fuck me, Brian. I have been thinking of that cock inside me ever since I first saw you and your wife."

I guided my cock into her tight warm pussy. She was already wet. I pulled her in tight and started to fuck her hard and fast. We could here the people outside celebrating another round of shots.

"Tell me when you are about to cum" She whispered.

I was already getting close as she turned me on like I had never been before. I didn't want it to end. But I was getting close. "I am getting there." I whispered in her ear.

She pulled forward releasing my cock from her pussy. She took her thong and wrapped it around the base of my cock and tied it off. She started to suck and stroke my cock with one hand. The other hand she held my balls and pressed a finger against my prostate.

That was it. I couldn't hold back. I have no idea how many jets of my hot sticky cum filled her mouth. My legs felt weak. She stood up then opened the door and pushed me out the door.

Everyone was cheering as my cock looked like it was a package with a bow on it. Cindy stepped out completely naked.

The activity director said, "Sorry, you are disqualified. She isn't wearing anything of yours."

Cindy opened her mouth and held out her hand and let a big glob of my cum fall into her hand. She then wiped it all over her cute little tits and said, "Yes, I am!"

Everyone cheered and the activity director said, "We have a winner!" He handed me a bottle of tequila. Great, just what I needed.

I got back to my wife and showed her the bottle of tequila I won. She said, "I don't even want to know how you got that."

My wife told me she was going to get another in room massage. I could hang out at the pool for awhile and have fun.

She headed up to the room and I visited with the Whales ladies. I went up to the bar and got each of them a drink. They didn't seem interested in me sexually. But I enjoyed the view.

I moved on to the other pool. I saw Carol over there. I decided I should keep my distance. I went back to the other pool and got in the hot tub. I closed my eye to relax and think about my time in the booth with Cindy. I could feel myself getting hard.

I hear the water splash a bit and here is Carol, getting into the hot tub. "Hello, how is my big cock friend doing?" She asked.

"I am doing great. Going to miss this place. I guess I should have booked a longer stay." I told her.

We continued to visit and Carol getting really close to me. She was practically sitting on my lap. She casually removed her top letting those DDD free floating in front of me. They were rubbing up against my arm. "Play with my tits" She said.

I ran my thumb across her huge nipples. They got hard and were the size of two eraser tips. She began to moan. I felt her hand go up my shorts and started to stroke my cock. Damn, I was weak. I fell right into her trap.

I lifted her breast up and licked and sucked on her nipples bringing her more pleasure. There was hardly anyone around except the ladies from Wales and they were not looking our way.

"I want you to fuck me in the pool like you did to my friend Janis." Carol said.

"That was supposed to be our secret." I told her.

"Girls talk!" She giggled.

Before I could answer and politely turn her down, she was straddling my legs and her big tits were in my face.

She had pushed my shorts up so my cock was free. She was guiding it into her fat pussy. She was bouncing away on my cock, like it was going to be the last fuck in her life. I was devouring her big juicy tits.

As quickly as it began it ended. I felt her pussy tighten up around my cock as she came hard on me. It couldn't have lasted more than a minute. She released me from her tits then kissed me deeply. "Thank you for making my fantasy come true." She said as her lips left mine.

Without another word she left.

I decided to head up to our room. As I walked into the room, I had forgotten my wife was getting a massage. In the middle of the room was a massage table. My wife was completely naked with her legs apart. Between her legs was Cindy! She was eating my wife's pussy!

Cindy and my wife didn't seem to be surprised by me. My wife looked up at me and smiled and said, "It's about time you showed up. Do you like my massage lady? She tells me she has been wanting you to fill her pussy with your cum. I think you better take care of that."

I was shocked. I never had seen my wife like this. I didn't know she had this side in her. But, I wasn't going to argue with her.

Cindy barley stopped eating my wife's pussy. She was completely naked. I moved up behind her and got down on my knees and ate her pussy from behind. After she was soaking wet, I got up and slid my cock into her. This was so much better than the cramped booth. I watched my wife have 3 orgasms as I fucked Cindy from behind. Cindy had one orgasm while if fucked her. I kept going. I was going to fill her little pussy like she wanted it.

It was amazing. All 3 of us reached an orgasm about the same time. First, my wife. Then Cindy and I was seconds behind her.

We were exhausted. We decided to move to the bed. There we made out kissing and exploring each other's bodies. My wife had her first taste of pussy. I watched her for a while as she went down on Cindy. Cindy sucked my cock back to attention while my wife ate her pussy that was full of my seed.

I moved behind my wife and took her from behind like I did with Cindy. We spent a good 2 hours in bed having fun.

Cindy had to go. My wife told me I owed her $90 for the massage. I gave her $200.

After Cindy left my wife and I lounged in bed for awhile and talked about what just happened. My wife said, "When Cindy gave me the first massage, I started to get aroused. She was touching me along my pussy. Then she massaged my breasts. She went back to my thighs. I spread my legs for her. She started talking dirty to me, by saying, you must love having your husband's big cock anytime you want."

"Then she slid a finger inside me and asked if this is okay. She got me off using her fingers. Next, she started to eat my pussy. That had always been a deep fantasy of mine to be with another woman. We switched to 69 and got each other off. We then scissored our legs and humped each other while we made out. I just loved kissing her and tasting my pussy on her mouth. Her cute little tits were fun to play with. I thought for sure you would have walked in on us. Our plan was to keep going today until you did walk in on us."

This opened a whole new world to me and to find out something new about my wife was very exciting. We showered together and had a little make out session in the shower before we got dressed and went to dinner.

The restaurant was almost full. We sat down at a table for 4 just in case Cindy wanted to join us. If she did, I was wondering who she would sit next to. Me or my wife.

I see Janis and her husband enter the restaurant. They are looking around for a table. They walk towards us. Janis says, "Hello, how are the balcony lovers doing? Would you mind if we joined you? There are no tables available."

My wife tells her "Sure, it would be nice to have some company. This is our last day here." Janis introduces herself and her husband Bill. Bill is a nice-looking man, but he was lucky to have Janis as she was sexy as hell.

Janis sat down next to me, and Bill sat next to my wife. We got to know each other and had a few drinks before we ordered our dinner. Janis was wearing a low V neck top with no bra. There were times when she would move, I could see her nipples.

Janis would occasionally put her hand on my thigh. At one point she left her hand a little longer on my thigh and her little finger was gently stroking the tip of my cock. I was getting hard. It got to the point where I was fully hard, and Janis was now squeezing my cock under the table. It made me wonder if Bill and my wife were doing anything on the other side of the table.

Our food arrived which ended the play under the table. The meal was excellent. We ordered some after dinner drinks. Then Janis asked the big question. "So, have you two been with any couples during your time here?"

My wife answered, "We are new to this. We didn't even know this was a Swingers Resort. But I did have my first female experience with our sexy little activity director Cindy."

Bill's eyes got really big "You had sex with Cindy? She is fucking hot" He said just loud enough for the table next to us could hear.

"Shhhhh Bill. Keep your voice down." Janis told him.

"Not only did I have sex with her, but my husband also joined us." My wife said with a smile on her face.

"Oh fuck, now I am really jealous." Bill said in a much quieter voice.

They wanted to know the details. We ordered another round of drinks as my wife told the story of how everything happened from the very beginning but went into much more detail than she did with me. Janis had returned to feeling my cock under the table while my wife told the story. I could see Bill's arm moving under the table. I wondered was he rubbing his cock from the excitement of the story, or was he touching my wife?

Thinking he is touching my wife kind of turned me on. I let my hand fall onto Janis's lap. I pushed her skirt up a bit and my fingers found her wet pussy. As I slid a finger into her hot wet pussy Janis gripped my cock tight. I fingered her pussy for a little then took my finger out and licked it so just Janis could see that I was tasting her.

When my wife finished the story Janis said, "I have to say, that story got me very horny. I have to say this. Bill and I find you both very attractive. Since this is your last night, would you be interested in swapping partners for the night?"

My wife looked at me and said, "I don't know. Honey, what do you think?"

I could tell the nervousness in her voice. "It's your call." I told her.

I was sure Bill now had his hand on her thigh and was rubbing it. She glanced quickly down at her lap. Then said, "Okay, as long as what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico."

Bill leaned over towards my wife, and she turned to look at him. He kissed her gently on the lips then asked my wife, "Shall we go to my room?" He stood up and held his hand out to my wife and helped her up from her chair. My wife gave me a nervous look then said, "I guess this is really happening." Then left with Bill.

Janis looked at me and said, "I can't believe she accepted the invitation. I can't wait to fuck you raw." She kissed me deeply in front of the few remaining people in the restaurant. We got up and went to my room.

Once in the room Janis went right to the balcony. I don't know if her and Bill had this planned, but Bill was on his balcony with my wife. Bill was standing behind her and was kissing her neck. His hands were cupping my wife's breasts. She seemed to be enjoying it. I could see him say something in her ear. She looked over and saw us.

At that moment Janis dropped her skirt to the floor and took off her top and tossed it on the balcony lounge chair. She was standing completely naked in front of me. She got down on her knees in front of me and pulled my shorts to the floor. I stepped out of them, and she tossed them over onto the chair. My cock was hard, and she didn't waste any time taking it into her mouth.

I stood there watching my wife's tits get mauled by Bill. He now had them out of her bra. She was watching me get an amazing blow job from Janis. Janis definitely had skills giving a blow job. In fact, she was too good. She had been sucking my cock for about a minute and I couldn't hold back. I shot load into her mouth, and she swallowed it all. She stood up and kissed me deeply. When I opened my eyes after the kiss, I saw that my wife and Bill were no longer on the balcony.

Janis put her hand on my cock and said, "Let's go to the bedroom and give this monster a workout." She led me to the bedroom and never took her hand off my cock.

We were both naked on the bed kissing and exploring each other's bodies. I got to spend more time sucking and licking her tits than I did in the hot tub. I worked my way down to her hot little pussy. I have always been told by past lovers that I was really good at eating pussy. Even Cindy complimented me on my skill.

I gave Janis the best I had to give as she had two strong orgasms. "That was amazing. But what I really want is that big fat cock in my pussy. Get up here and fuck me."

I moved up and slid my cock into her hot wet pussy. Janis wrapped her legs around my waist, and we fucked each other hard. Every time I was about to cum she would switch positions on me. We did Cowgirl, revers cowgirl.

We were in doggy style when Janis started to grunt, "Fuck me, fuck me haaaard, fuck me faster, faster. Fill my pussy with your cum. Do it, do itttttt, ooooooh fuuuuuuck!" She came hard on my cock as I filled her pussy with my seed.

We collapsed on the bed with my cock still inside her. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. Not only was she draining every bit of cum out of me, but she was also keeping me aroused and hard. I slowly fucked her in lazy dog. My right arm was under her body and with my hand massaging her tits. I loved how hard and big her nipples were as they responded to my touch. With my other hand I moved it to her pussy and ever so softly I stroked her clit. Each time I stroked it her body would twitch like a jolt of electricity went through her.

Her hands joined my hand onto her tits. She was enjoying the nice slow fuck I was giving her. I teased her in this position for a good 15 minutes before I started to fuck her faster. I started to rub her clit faster and with more pressure. Her clit was engorged and sticking outside it's hood.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD" She said as she reached an orgasm. I kept going making her have 3 orgasms within minutes of the first.

I pulled out and she rolled onto her back. I moved on top of her, so I was straddling her chest. I rubbed the tip of my cock across her hard nipples. God, it felt good. Some precum spilled onto her nipples. I moved my cock to her mouth, and she sucked it and stroked it as I slowly fucked her mouth.

With the combination of her pussy juices and her saliva my cock was well lubed up, so I moved it between her tits. Janis pushed her tits together and I began to fuck her tits. I was so turned on looking into her beautiful face and seeing those hard nipples it didn't take me long before I shot my load giving her a pearl necklace.