Minni Vacation

Story Info
Booked at a swingers resort by accident.
9.5k words
4.58
19.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers

My wife and I needed a little vacation time. Winter seemed to be coming early as the pond in our back yard was frozen over mid-October. I went online and started to search for an inexpensive resort in Cancun for a long weekend getaway.

I found a small resort called Temptations. Looked nice, two pools, nice beach, all-inclusive and no kids allowed. It was only $290.00 for the 4 days. This was off season, so I was able to get airfare round trip for 2 for only $320. I booked it.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. On the way to our room, we noticed most of the women were topless around the pool. Usually, the topless women are on the beach as most hotels don't allow it in the pool area.

We get to our room and it's a dump. Ants all over the floor and dirty. We are at ground level, and we have no view of the water as there are big boats on the beach blocking our view. My wife isn't feeling good and lays down on the bed and starts crying.

I tell her, "Let me see if we can get a different room."

I go back to the front desk, and they give me a better room. Before I leave the lady at the desk said, "Don't forget, tonight is casino night at the club and to dress in your sleep wear."

I smile and tell her thank you.

We move our stuff to the new room. Much cleaner and a great view. She is feeling better now.

We lounged at the pool for a while sitting by 3 young ladies that were from Wales. All three were tanning topless. Whenever they went to the bar for drinks, they would put their tops on. I asked them why they put their tops on when they went for their drinks. They told me it was the proper thing to do.

That didn't appear to stop some women going to the bar topless. Honestly, after seeing so many topless it didn't seem to be a big deal after an hour. There were two pools at the resort. One where lots of activity and games were going on and then the pool where it was more peaceful and quieter. We were at the quiet one.

We were up early to catch our flight and my wife was tired and still not feeling well. We went to our room to shower. She showered first. When I got done with my shower I walked into the bedroom, and she was sound asleep.

I let her sleep and went to the buffet to get a bite to eat. I ate by myself and did enjoy some people watching. I noticed one couple that I had seen at the pool. She was a bigger lady but looked very pretty. I thought to myself, "She looks better with clothes on!"

As I left the restaurant, I heard people laughing and having a good time. They were at the party room where they were doing "Sleep-wear casino night." I stopped in to see what was going on. I was told I had to strip down to my underwear to get in and they would give me $1,500 of gambling tokens.

I figured, what the heck, let's do it. I took off my clothes and they stored them on a shelf for me and gave me my tokens. A lot of guys were wearing just the banana hammocks. I felt over dressed in boxers. I played some craps, blackjack and roulette. I was up $1,000. A couple of times I felt myself getting hard while at the craps table as some lady's breast kept rubbing against me. When I turned to look at her, she was very attractive blonde in her mid-40s and her top was very sheer, and I could see her light brown nipples.

I knew I would not make it to the end of the party as I was tired. I gave that lady my tokens and told her good luck. She smiled at me then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Thank you, maybe I can make it up to you later. Next time don't come so overdressed. You need to show what you have to offer." As she said this, she had slid her hand down my boxers and was gently stroking my cock. I was getting hard quickly. I needed to get out before my cock would be standing at full attention for everyone to see.

I got back to the room and my wife was still asleep. I went into the bathroom and jerked off thinking of this lady that had stroked my cock.

Next morning my wife was feeling a lot better. We went to breakfast. A young lady asked if she could join us. Her name was Cindy. She was the activities director for the resort. Found out she grew up in Canada. Came to Cancun on vacation and fell in love with it and hasn't been back to Canada for 2 years. She was 26 years old and living day by day.

My wife and I were laying by the pool when Cindy came over to us. All Cindy was wearing was a thong bottom of a swimsuit. I couldn't help admiring her athletic build. Her long brown hair went down to the middle of her back. She had long lean legs, flat stomach that showed a hint of abs. Her ass was small and firm. Her tits were B cup size that were tan with dark nipples the size of a quarter.

"Hey you two. You need to come over to the other pool and have some fun. We are having a couple's competition. Winner gets a bottle of tequila." She reached down and took my wife's hand and pulled her out of the chair.

The first game was like the Newlywed game. We had to guess what our partners answer was. One of the questions was, what is the kinkiest position you have done with you partner? I answered, doggy style. My wife answered 69. I replied to loud because everyone heard me, "We have never done 69. Who did you do that with?" Everyone laughed. But it did make me wonder.

Next game we had to act out as many sexual positions in 1 minute. We never did act out 69! We didn't win but it was fun.

A couple of hours later Cindy came over and said, "We are doing body shots at the pool bar. You two should come over."

My wife told her she just wants to lay in the sun and relax.

Cindy said, "Well, Brian come over to the pool and watch. It's fun."

My wife told me to go watch and have fun.

I get over to the other pool. A lady is sitting on the bar. The bartender takes off her top and has her lay down. Then he pulls her bottoms completely off. Next, he takes some salt and sprinkles it on each nipple. Then he takes a wedge of lime and put it halfway into her pussy. Then he pours a shot of tequila into a shot glass. The bartender has a stopwatch in the other hand. He says, "Uno, Dose, Tres Go!" He starts the stopwatch as he pours the tequila onto the lady's belly. Her husband lick's the salt from her nipples, then sucks up the tequila then goes down for the lime wedge. "9.5 seconds." The bartender announces.

Several more couples took their turns. Some were not there to win as they spent a lot of extra time licking up the salt and getting the lime.

Cindy reaches down and takes my hand. "Come on, it's our turn." She pulls me up to the bar. My mind is racing. My wife would not approve of this. But she is at the other pool. She did say, have fun.

Next thing I know Cindy is naked on the bar. All I can think of is, "Wow, what a gorgeous body and her pussy is clean shaven. I hear the bartender doing the countdown. I hear, Go and everyone cheering.

I guess I am going to do this. I start licking the salt from her nipple. I feel her nipple growing hard as my tongue circles her nipple. I move onto the other nipple. It too is hard. Her hand goes to the back of my head and gently holds me to her tit. I suck her nipple into my mouth and flick my tongue across it. By instinct my hand goes to her other tit, and I start to massage it. I hear the bartender yell, "You can't use your hands." As he pulls my hand away. What seemed like a good long minute she releases my head so I can travel down her body. By this time the tequila has all runoff her belly. The bartender pours another shot onto her belly. I suck most of it up, then move down to the lime.

My God I would love to taste her pussy, but I decided to just grab the tip of the lime with my teeth. As I go to get the lime, Cindy takes both of her hands and pulls me in tight to her pussy. My mouth hits the lime, and it disappears inside her pussy. "What the fuck am I going to do now?" I think.

I slide my tongue inside her and move it around. I feel the hard tip of the lime. Cindy begins to moan. That's not the lime. It's her clit I am licking. Her hands are holding me tight against her pussy. I hear everyone cheering. I decide to just go with it.

I suck her clit into my mouth and run my tongue over it. Her hips are rolling. Is she really turned on or just putting on a show? My tongue goes back deep inside her pussy. I can taste a hint of lime. The lime suddenly moves on top of my tongue. I am able to pull it out and into my mouth.

Cindy won't release me. Her pussy is flowing with her love juices. With the lime in my mouth, I go to work on her clit. "Oooooohhh fuuuuuuck" I hear Cindy yell as she comes hard. She released my head and I get up and spit the lime from my mouth. Everyone is cheering.

The bartender says, "Senior, you had the slowest time of 9 minutes and 38 seconds. I would say you need more practice. But by the looks of the Senorita Cindy, you don't need practice!"

Everyone laughs and the crowd moves to the pool. I went back to the other pool. My wife said, "How was the tequila shots?"

"It was pretty interesting." I told her.

The rest of the day was kind of mellow. I went for a dip in the pool and a heavy-set red hair lady started to talk to me. After a bit she asked, "Would you be interested in going to my room with me. I saw your oral skills at the bar. I would love you to do that to me. Then I can show you, my skills."

I told her, "Thank you for the offer. But I don't think my wife would approve of that."

She looked confused then said, "But she is okay with what you did at the bar? If she wants, she can join us."

"We are not swingers. I booked this place because it said Adults Only. We didn't want a bunch of noisy kids running around. Plus, she doesn't know what happened at the bar."

"Aaaaahhh, I got you. That's too bad. We could have had a lot of fun. Don't worry, I won't tell on you." She said as she swam away from me.

I climbed out of the pool and my wife looked at me and asked, "What were you talking to her about?"

"Well, hun, in case you haven't noticed. We are at a swinger's resort. I had no idea it was until after we got here. She wanted to know if you and I would be interested in going to her room for some fun. I politely told her we were not interested."

My wife started to laugh. "Yes, I figured that out. Thank you for turning her down."

"Well, you know I am not attracted to red heads." I joked.

It was 4:00 p.m. and my wife decided to head to the room to get a break from the sun. Then shower and get ready for dinner. I told her I was going to have one more drink and a dip in the pool and I would be right up.

I swam up to the bar and got a gin and tonic. After a few sips I moved to the empty hot tub. I was there for a few minutes when I heard someone coming up from behind me then get in. It was the lady from the casino I gave my chips to.

"Well, hello again. I never got to thank you for the chips. I was the high bidder on a 10-inch dildo. I wouldn't have won without your chips. We never did get properly introduced. My name is Janis." She said as she sat down next to me and offered her hand to shake.

"Hello Janis, my name is Brian." I said as I gently shook her hand.

"I have been watching you and your wife. You are new to this aren't you?"

"Well, yes, we are. We actually didn't know it was a swinger's resort. Are you here with someone?" I asked.

"Yes, my husband. He is up in the room fucking the red head you turned down. He felt sorry for her as she has been here for 5 days by herself and has had no luck getting laid."

I felt her hand going up my thigh as she was talking. I know I should stop her, but I couldn't seem to do it. Her hand was now inside my shorts stroking my cock. "Do you find me attractive?" She asked me while stroking my cock.

"Yes, I do." I told her.

"How attractive do you find me?"

"When I turned and saw you at the table I was wowed by your beautiful face. Then when I saw your nipples, I wanted to suck them. When you put your hand in my pants, if I hadn't left, I would have cum in 5 seconds."

"MMMM I like to hear that. I need to pay you for all those chips you gave me. I think I have 10 inches right here that is real. I don't need that dildo."

I didn't know what to say or do. I just sat there and let her stroke my hard cock. Looking around the pool area there was only one couple in the area. They were busy making out on the canopy bed. The rest were at the party pool getting crazy and drunk.

Janis slid her leg over me, so she was now straddling my legs in front of me. Looking at her beautiful face I felt the need to kiss her. I leaned forward and we kissed. It turned deep and passionate right away. While we kissed, she had worked my hard cock out of my shorts. I felt her guiding my cock inside her hot wet pussy. When I was deep inside her she broke our kiss and said, "My nipples are all yours to do as you please." She pushed her top up exposing her nipples. I was drunk with passion.

I sucked, nibbled fondled her beautiful breast. I even left a little hickey near her nipple. While I did this Janis was grinding on my cock. It felt so good. I had never had sex in the water before. She eventually started to bounce up and down on my cock. She had one arm around the back of my neck. The other hand went down between us, and she was rubbing her clit.

I couldn't hold back. I thrust hard and deep inside her and released my seed into her. She had a strong orgasm seconds after mine. We rested in that position for a bit before Janis climbed off from me.

As she got out of the pool she said, "Don't worry, this will be our little secret. "

I left shortly after her. On the way to my room, I met Cindy in the hallway.

"Well hello lover. How is my favorite pussy eater tonight?"

"Shhhh, I don't want my wife to hear you!" I whispered.

"Ooops sorry. You know, I think you are fucking hot. I have always had a thing for older men."

Then without notice she kissed me deeply. As she kissed me, I was remembering the smell and taste of her pussy. It was like I could taste her pussy while I was kissing her. My god, how could I be getting hard. I just came 5 minutes ago.

Cindy broke off the kiss. Then looked down and said, "Mmmm my fantasy man has a big cock. I am going to have to have some fun with that one of these days." While she said that she gave my cock a light squeeze.

I really would have loved to fuck her. But tomorrow was going to be our last full day and we were leaving early in the morning. I didn't see how that would happen.

I got into the room and my wife was just getting out of the shower. I love seeing my wife's tits. They are DD with huge sensitive brown nipples. I smiled at her and said, "You look flush, you must have been thinking of me."

"No, I ordered an in-room massage. It was so relaxing. I just took a long hot shower to wash off all the oil from the massage."

I got cleaned up. We went to eat then went into town and bought cheap souvenirs for our kids. We went out on the balcony to enjoy the cool breeze and sip some wine. We could see another couple out on their balcony, and they were kissing. As we watched them, they started to get more passionate. It wasn't long before they were both naked and she was had her hand on the top of the balcony wall leaning over and getting fucked from behind. That's when I noticed it was Janis and her husband.

My wife slid in front of me and took my wine and set it on the balcony edge. I wrapped my arms around her and started to explore her body. Her ass was grinding against me getting me hard.

"Fuck me like he is fucking her. I don't care if anyone sees us."

It wasn't long and she was bent over, and I was fucking her with her big tits flapping in the ocean breeze. "Oh god, baby, give it to me. Give it to me hard baby." She said rather loud.

Janis and her husband heard us and looked up at us. They smiled at us. Then it seemed like it turned into a contest of who could fuck their wife the hardest and longest. They started before us and finished before us. I made sure we gave them a good show. I fucked my wife hard and fast for another good 10 minutes before I filled my wife's pussy with my seed.

After I pulled out, we retreated back to our bedroom where my lovely wife sucked my cock back to life so I could fuck her while she rode me.

The next morning Cindy joined us again for breakfast. My wife told her today was our last. Cindy said, "Well we will have to make it a special day for you two. You need to join us in the games."

My enjoyment is to relax in the sun and sip cocktails. My husband can have fun playing games." My wife said.

When we got out to the pool it wasn't long before the games began. They decided to have a Ms. Temptation's contest. They were doing it at the pool that was normally quiet. The got 5 ladies to volunteer to be contestants. One of them was Janis. They asked them a bunch of questions then do some sexy poses. All the women flashed their tits and ass. Then they said they had to get as many swimsuit bottoms as possible and return in 2 minutes. They asked if you gave up your bottoms to please get into the pool.

I was the second person that Janis came to get my swim trunks. I looked at my wife. She said, "Don't be a prude."

Off went my shorts and I got into the pool. They counted out who had the most bottoms. Some young lady named Kim won. Then they took a pair of bottoms and asked who it belonged to. A guy raised his hand. They told him they can't see him and needs to jump up so they could see him. He jumped so that everyone could see his dick. They did this a few times to other women and men. Then they scooped them all up and threw them in the hot tub. We had to get out of the pool and go to the hot tub to retrieve our bottoms. Everyone was cheering.

It wasn't long before they announced that they are going to play Tequila volleyball in the other pool. My wife looked at me and said, "Have fun. Just try not to be so completive. It's just for fun."

The rules of the game were if you screwed up the point, you, and the person closest to you had to take a shot of tequila. Cindy had a bottle of tequila with a shot pourer spot on it. She would go around and pour it into your mouth.

After 15 minutes of play they announced that everyone had to be topless. It was fun watching a dozen women's boobs bouncing around in the water. The heavier red head lady I had met before was next to me. That's when I noticed how big her tits were. They had to be DDD. She had large pink nipples the size of a silver dollar. Damn, I was getting hard.

It wasn't long before a ball landed between her and I. Cindy came over with the bottle of tequila and had me and the red head face each other. Cindy took my hands and put them on the ladies' big boobs. We tilted out heads back and she poured tequila back and forth into our mouths. Cindy said, "One more shot for my friend Brian." She had me put my mouth by the lady's nipple. Cindy poured tequila down the lady's boob, and I had to catch it as it ran off her nipple. When she got done, I gave her nipple a lick and a little suck.

As Cindy moved to the side of the pool the red head lady slid her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock and said, "Mmmm I like a naughty man. If you change your mind, I would love to fuck your big cock."

I told her, "You never know, it may happen."

The whistle blew again. They announced, "Time for totally nude volleyball. Put your bottoms on the side of the pool."

I was going to get out of the pool. But the tequila was making my shyness go away. To start the game off everyone had to take a shot. We lined up and went by Cindy as she poured shots into our mouths. The red head was in front of me. My cock kept poking her ass, as everyone was so close in line. She didn't seem to mind.

Back to the game of a bunch of naked drunks trying to play volleyball. I saw red head lady swimming towards me under water. Before I knew it, she had my cock in her mouth. It was only for a few second before her head came up out of the water. She now had my cock between her huge tits and gave me a little tit fuck.

Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers