Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Socrates: Where Adultery is condoned, the Couple has decided that, whereas sex is of great importance to either or both of the partners, it is not needed by them to support The Couple as such.

Shall we let condoned Adultery cover specific transgressions, individually sanctioned in advance, as well as "open" marriages where blanket permissions are given, or perhaps taken?

Minotaur: Yes, let's.

Socrates: However, have we not read of cases where blanket permission is given where one partner is disabled, perhaps in a motor accident, but behaves with great forbearance, even nobility?

Minotaur: Indeed, we have read of such cases. Some would say that the undamaged partner should also behave nobly and tie a knot in it, or whatever.

However, sometimes the Adulterer just wants to feel the amazing surge as his jism pours from his cock as all the other temple maidens watch admiringly, knowing

that he owns the beautiful girl over whom he is spraying his wasted seed. Sometimes... Ohhhh. God! It's all this talk about sex Sir. I-I ohhhh.

Socrates: That wet patch spreading through your toga certainly doesn't reveal self-discipline does it? I thought Dominants were very controlled. How embarrassing. You certainly seem to have attracted some attention here in the Square.

As I was saying, prior to your little "accident", the members of The Couple should ever strive for balance.

Minotaur: And individually sanctioned sexual transgressions? What of them?

Socrates: Those whose sex lives as a Couple are harmonious, vigorous and pleasurable tend to view sanctioned sexual transgressions with distaste. They

believe that the Couple as such cannot long survive this sort of thing without serious damage. The practitioners of open marriage, on the other hand, regard such views as sissy and claim, sometimes vigorously, that this swinging behaviour actually strengthens their relationship.

Minotaur: And does it?

Socrates: Well, The AKADEME hasn't done any comprehensive surveys on this. But such work as has been done shows that in many cases, Swinging Couples do break up. Put it this way, the ratio of Swingers breaking up as opposed to Straights breaking up is about the same proportion as Smokers getting lung cancer, to nonsmokers getting it.

Minotaur: So, from the point of view of the Couple, would we say that Condoned Adultery is UNETHICAL?

Socrates: Yes. If, for once, we can stop treating it as an Absolute, we can say that Condoned Adultery is SOMEWHAT UNETHICAL.

Minotaur: So, because my own Adultery is Condoned, I shouldn't feel too bad?

Socrates: No way! You are still an unethical bastard because you are destroying the marriage of your partner in Adultery.

Minotaur: Oh! Ahem. What of uncondoned Adultery?

Socrates: Uncondoned Adultery is Sinful, Unethical, and just Plain Wrong.

Everyone really knows this to be true. Nevertheless there is an amazing amount of pussyfooting and cop-outs in what is spoken and written about this issue.

Minotaur: *How can you be so judgmental? You may not have all the facts*.

Socrates: Just how many facts do you need? If you, or your Private Eye, catch them in bed together, Adultery has taken place or is taking place or is about to take

place. What else do you need to know?

Minotaur: *You can't judge them until you have walked a mile in their shoes*.

Socrates: You mean, I can't condemn a murderer until I have myself killed someone?

Minotaur: *They are only fulfilling their deepest, most fundamental needs*.

Socrates: You mean, where pleasure, especially sexual pleasure, is concerned, anything goes? It doesn't matter who else gets hurt as long as Jack gets his and

Jill gets hers?

Minotaur: The Adulterer will swear on oath that s/he still loves the spouse.

Socrates: The Adulterer lies. Adultery and love do not coexist.

Minotaur: OK, I get the point. Is there any way in which the Adulterer can rejoin the fold of the righteous?

Socrates: Yes.

Stop being an Adulterer. Break it off with the Third Person. And, stop looking so bloody miserable. Repent. Rebuild the Couple. Love your spouse, love your children, maybe even love yourself. This is the best, most ethical course.

If you are so far gone that you really love the Third Person and no longer love your spouse, you can leave the marriage which you have destroyed. At least it gives your ex-spouse the chance to bond again. This is fairly ethical.

If you simply cannot forgo the sexual pleasures provided by the Third Person, then leave the marriage, and expect to pay handsomely for your pleasures. At this point you will just have to get used to the fact that you are an unethical, selfish, nasty, skanky person. Is that clear? Any more questions?

Minotaur: Can I still get a link to the anti-inflammatories?

Socrates: Sigh.

12