All Comments on 'Minute by Minute Ch. 01'

by Rosenkrantz

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love it.

This is really catching my interest. The fantasy makes it even better. I particularly like when the story is told from Adrai's point of view. I think it's because having a powerful alien lusting after a human isn't a very common theme and you tell it so well.

I'll certainly be watching for the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You've caught my interest - a nice, promising start. (I'm hoping this story will develop without our hero being raped - it's becoming difficult to find stories WITHOUT rape. Lots of us don't find rape sexy.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice start. Looks like the start of a really good story instead of instant sex.

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years ago

Way too short! :D It's a really great start, makes me have all kinds of phantasies about what could happen next. Like 'how long will it take to get Noah out of there, and what will happen to him in the meantime?'

It's definitely good to get readers hooked with the first few scenes, and you did it well!

littlelizzielittlelizzieover 11 years ago
Great start!

I am hooked. This has the potential to be a great story; I can't wait for more.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
One of the best parts

about this well sritten story is that it is titled Ch. 01

I join the others that are eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely beautiful! I love your mind! Noah and Adrian are extremely good characters and I liked how it was little by little told that hey...its not the quite the same earth as we are used to. Very very nice :) and please dont quit mow and leave us all thinking what happens with those two :o and post some more very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ALSO...Nobody said rape is nice. I think it boosts the drama . And its good in stories, not in reality

_nastasha__nastasha_over 11 years ago
I'm hooked!

Please continue soon, that was a great start to a very unique story!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Ditto

Amazing start to an intriguing story please hurry I too am hooked

uchenauchenaover 11 years ago
You had me at pg. 1

I'm totally hooked on this. I can tell this is going to just get better with time. (why do i always find the good ones at the very beginning?) oh well. You just got yourself an avid reader :) Looking forward to the next chapter.

Happy Holidays to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please update this soon!

Normally I go for the stories where the sex is right there but this story... It's something else entirely. I'm so hooked it's ridiculous. I will give you the entire internet if you update this soon.

canndcanndover 11 years ago

I'm right there with the rest of the commenters. I'm really excited about this story. Looks really promising. Aside from wanting Noah away from that father and brother, I am wondering why a human like Sam can heal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can't wait to read the next part of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good!

I'm loving this already. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those fantastic and beautiful stories that never get finished. Those always break my heart. Please, PLEASE, update soon. I can't wait. I'm so hooked. I think the plot is really good and good characters. I wanna know what happens next! Thanks for putting something this great up here.

talismaniatalismaniaover 11 years ago
Great Start

This one's off to a running start. I like the intrigue aspect and that there's a sensitive political decision at stake and not just a sexual one. The real hook for me is the story behind those notes Noah has been reading. :) But everything works to pull me in and I will be looking forward to more.

montyw47montyw47over 11 years ago
Very Nice Start

The intrigue, mistreatment by father, the instant attraction with an alien specie. ALL the stuff to make a great story. Hope next parts are as good as start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous