Minx Ep. 05: Sphere, Age of Arachnids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are willing to drop the two of you off on a human world," explained Dragon.

Alice and Vanessa looked at each other. Minx wondered when they'd had the time to become friends.

"We've decided to stay in the Sphere," answered Alice.

"Can you drop us off by those proto-humans?" asked Vanessa.

"We can drop you off and give you a hand getting set up," offered Minx. "Butler's people and you deserve to have some safeguards against the dangerous predators of that region."

Dragon cleared his throat. "Arachne, Minx and I have discussed the matter. The Sphere is being redirected back to Earth and should arrive in about three thousand years. You won't see it but the proto-humans will. Arachne intends to park the Sphere in the outer Solar System and build diplomatic relations with the humans of Earth. She wants you to record messages of greeting for when the Sphere actually arrives. Also, Arachne and her people will visit your settlement from time to time to ensure things are going smoothly. I have arranged for the spider-robots to begin repairs of this world and that includes the transportation system. Arachne and her people, however, are back in control of this planet." The last sentence sounded a little like a threat to Minx's ear.

"Agreed." Alice nodded. "Thank you for all of your help. It might get lonely on occasion but I think we'll be alright."

Vanessa approached Minx and extended her hand. Minx took it and they shook.

"Best of luck, Vanessa."

"I am sorry for everything, Minx."

"I know." Minx glanced over and her eyes opened wide as she saw Alice embracing and kissing Dragon on the lips. She felt a rising anger.

"You were a good first mate, Alice. Capable and even-handed, you used you brains when others couldn't."

"Thank you, Captain."

She walked over to Minx and before she could react Alice had thrown her arms around her and was kissing her just as lustfully. The bounty hunter relaxed and just enjoyed the moment.

Arachne's entrance broke up their embrace.

Minx crouched down and the two touched forehead to forehead. "Take care of yourself, Arachne."

The spider whistled and clicked back. The computer bank emitted a high-pitched female voice. "You will always be welcome here, Two-legs."

"I...ah...made some adjustments to the arachnid computing systems," said Dragon, looking uncharacteristically embarrassed. "Apparently she'd given you that name some time ago. I tried to explain what your name really is but she'd have none of it."

"Arachne, I'm proud of the name you've given me. If I come back can I bring him?" she asked, pointing at Dragon.

"If you have to, Two-legs."

XL

Three days later Dragon found he finally had some time for himself. He'd been busy downloading as many technical details from the Sphere's computer files, and organizing everything to best help Arachne and her people re-assume control of this world, and then building physical defences and a house for Alice and Vanessa and Butler's people. Now he finally had some free time and Aphrodite had suggested this beautiful series of pools on the side of a forested hill.

Dragon had stripped down and bathed, and was now relaxing in the water. Hephaestus and Aphrodite were monitoring the area around Butlerville - named by Minx - and no large predators were to be found in the vicinity at this time. His muscles eased as he relaxed. He had no need to think of anything or to do anything for the next two hours.

There was a flash of skin and Dragon was plunged under the surface. He twisted, trying to throw his attacker off but did not succeed. His attacker lifted him to the surface and he was surprised to see Minx standing over him, as naked as he was.

"Do you yield?" she asked.

He smirked. "What do I get if I yield?"

She returned his smile and straddled his hips. "You get a reward whether you submit or not." Her hand slipped down between them and manipulated him until he began to harden. "There we go." She shifted herself and held him steady as she lowered herself onto him.

"Aphrodite, of course."

"She has a one-track mind, I'm afraid." Minx sighed in pleasure and leaned in for a long kiss.

"I don't mind," Dragon continued the conversation when the kiss broke. His hands slid down along her shoulders, ribs and at last came to rest upon her hips.

"We have two hours..." she whispered to him.

Minx squeezed him with the muscles of her vagina, and then they moved in a slow and steady rhythm. They took their time, teasing out pleasures slowly. Minx came first, in a quick orgasm that left her hungry for more. Dragon obliged as the waters splashed about them and overflowed the pool. Her second orgasm coincided with his final deep thrust up into her. Then they clung to each other as they relaxed in the afterglow.

Within ten minutes Minx kissed him tenderly on his cheek before whispering into his ear: "I said we had two hours..."

The end.

Minx and Dragon will return in Minx, Episode 6: Three Worlds