All Comments on 'Mira and Me Ch. 02'

by Monagamous_Now

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry,

I'm sure it's just me, but I find it hard to read a story when several people in a family are involved in incest. It's just that although I've experienced it myself, I can't imagine all of my sisters, etc., doing it with my Dad.

I guess that's because I was the seducer and I have no desire to seduce my brothers or sisters. My perversion has only been about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No, it's not just you

Me too. If the dad is involved I hate reading about the brother too. If the brother is involved, I don't want to read about the father. It all depends on the point of view. But I agree with you that less people involved is better in stories in this category. Mira just seems to be another slut spreding her legs for everyone.

Operator11968Operator11968almost 11 years ago
Ch 3?

I can't wait until the next chapter! Will there be a three-way with the dad and brother?

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

I like it. The story is inventive and very sexy. I don't have a problem with adding the brother to the plot. Mira's happy past sex with brother Max just increases the plausibility of her present sex with Dad. Father-daughter sex is just one more step in a progression of steps for Mira. I like the story's sex-positive attitude, overall, and also the acceptance and affection every character seems to feel for every other one (including Mira's distant boyfriend).

ehppmsehppms22 days ago

I enjoyed the story line, I can see if you progress the plot of Mira with her dad and brother for a truly awesome threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous