Miracle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tania looked from Alyia to her brother and back again. She had no idea what to do. But she thought maybe it was time that the two of them finally spoke. She would just wait outside Evander's room, so that she could interfere if her brother lost control again.

"Alyia I know that you are not familiar with our rules here, but still, I recommend you to watch your mouth. Speaking like that is not very ladylike and it's not polite." Evander uttered in a gentle, but firm voice. His palm had started to twitch. That girl was so desperately in need of a good old fashioned spanking. However, unfortunately at the moment he no longer had any authority over her. She was not his charge. And he had already traumatized her in a way that she probably would never consider physical punishment as part of a beneficial way of discipline. He also knew that at that time she was so angry at him, she was ready to bite his head off, if he even so much as suggested such a thing.

"I don't give a damn about what you think and I speak however the hell I damn please! At least I don't go around hitting people. "Alyia was getting more angry as the seconds passed. The man had the nerve to beat her and her friend and talk about her language.

Evander stared at the furious golden haired angel in front of him. She was standing right in front of his desk looking him straight in his eyes. And it did not escape his attention that she had risked her life coming here to fight for her friend. A friend that she had just made less that twenty four hours ago. This was more than impressive. One other unique piece of her personality, he had come to adore was her loyalty.

"Alyia, please calm down. I didn't hit my sister. "Evander paused for some seconds and stared at the rapid rise and fall of Alyia's chest. The top she was wearing was small and tight. He could even see the contours of her nipples. Her alabaster skin so perfect and inviting, he had to prevent himself from reaching out to touch. This was ridiculous. He was turned on by the sight of a girl's breast? What was he? A teenager?

"I just gave her a punishment, which she deserved. Though, I have to say she deserved a lot more than what she received after the stunt she pulled." He was now standing behind his desk, his back to the floor to ceiling window, which looked over the skies of the Arizona Desserts.

"It certainly is none of your business little girl, but since I'm feeling very generous at the moment, if you take a seat, I will explain it to you." Evander muttered in what Alyia sensed was a hint of sarcasm in his velvety voice. If possible he looked even more gorgeous than yesterday.

Alyia felt a tingling sensation deep inside her belly, which was soon radiating to other parts of her body. Her body was becoming hot and mouth felt completely dry. She couldn't differentiate if she was feeling fear or desire. Or maybe a combination of both. Why in the world someone as evil and control freak as him had to look attractive to her? What was wrong with her? He had kidnapped both her and her father and worse than that he had no problem hitting women. She should be disgusted. Unfortunately at the moment her one and major feeling toward him was infatuation and of course madness. This wasn't good.

Alyia was seated on one of the couches in front of Evander's desk in a minute. Not because he had asked her to, but only because she wanted to put some distance between them. The level of desire she was feeling toward him was soon becoming frightening. Maybe the bastard was somehow messing with her emotions?

Evander was about to speak when he heard a beep in his ear, indicating that he had an urgent call. He quickly glanced down on the little screen on his wrist. It read Alex. This call he had to take.

"Excuse me for a minute Alyia." He raised his finger to Alyia in a gesture to give him a moment. She was staring at him, her breathing still ragged from her recent outburst. She was an avenging angel.

"Mr.Pierce, Sir, I have the information you requested earlier." Alex Ross, his personal head of security outside Azure informed him.

"Go ahead Alex. I'm listening." Evander resumed his seat behind his desk. Somehow he had already guessed it was better to take that news sitting.

"Sir, there is no sign of a body in the specified grave, not even a one centimeter bone and also no casket. Also there is absolutely no sign of any recent activity in the vicinity. If you require any other information I am at your service Sir." Alex concluded his assessment of what was supposed to be Mira's grave.

Evander felt like the whole world stopped for a moment. It was like even the earth stopped rotating around the sun. Everything came in to a sudden halt. This was not possible. He knew there was not even a minute chance, that Alex was wrong. The advanced technology they used, was more than capable of detecting human remains smaller than micrometer in depths, far more than necessary for a grave.

"Sir?........sir? Can you hear me? Is that all or do you need anything else?" Alex's questioning voice pulled Evander out of his dazed state.

"No....no Alex. Thank you. That would be all." Evander felt like there was gravel in his throat. He had difficulty breathing.

Alyia stared at King of Darkness in wonder. His face suddenly turned ashen. He looked like he had seen a ghost. The news that he received must have been pretty devastating to elicit that kind of reaction from a soulless man like him.

Evander rose to his feet and started to walk slowly toward where Alyia was sitting. He could barely move. It seemed like his feet didn't belong to him.

Evander remembered the mixture of admiration, fury, despair, confusion and intense desire, he felt the moment he set his eyes on the creature in front of him. Now he knew the reason behind those feelings. Perhaps subconsciously he knew the truth from the first moment he set his eyes on her. He remembered the punishment. He no longer felt guilt for punishing her. Her familiar scent, those piercing blue eyes and her unique personality, her bravery, her fierceness, all were Mira's signature.

Alyia watched the king of darkness closely as he walked very slowly toward her. He was just like a tiger, ready to lunge forward and attack any second. And by the time he was standing right before her, he no longer seemed bewildered. He was raging with fury. If Alyia thought that he looked terrifying yesterday just before he punished her, she just realized how wrong she had been. At that moment he seemed ready to kill her.

He was no longer a king. Even the king of all darkness and dread. He was pure evil and he was hovering above her sitting frame, ready for murder. Alyia closed her eyes briefly. She could no longer maintain his heated gaze.

Unfortunately, when she opened her eyes again, she was face to face with him. Steaming Green eyes clashing bright blue eyes. He was placing both his hands on the couch arms, effectively trapping her and his intense gaze was studying her.

Evander examined the face in front of him in detail. His eyes widened momentarily as his scrutinizing gaze found what he was looking for. The small red mole just below her right earlobe. There was no way anyone other than him knew about that little mole. It was officially confirmed. This girl wasn't Alyia. She was his Mira.

"So you are alive after all. Mira do you remember me? Or have you forgotten me?" He asked as he raised her head by putting his fingers beneath her chin.

Evander's voice was deceptively calm. A complete contrast to his raging eyes.

"W..what..what do you mean? Yes....Umm..... you look familiar to me. But I don't think that I have ever seen you in my life. Why? Do you know me?" Alyia's voice was very small.

Evander stared down at her long lost love. He wasn't sure how it was possible, but it seemed that somehow a miracle had happened and the universe had decided to give him back what it had snatched away from him many years ago. At that moment he didn't care about the extra unknown antigen or any other medical mystery, that had caused her to rise from the dead. The only thing that mattered, was that, she was alive and was sitting right in front of him.

Evander felt like cold water being poured on him as he heard her questions. Of course she had forgotten all about him.

"Well, Why yes Miss. Alyia Monroe, actually, I have discovered your true identity at last!" Evander announced sarcastically as he quickly pulled up a nearby table and sat down. Right in front of her. Their knees were just inches apart from touching each other. He folded both his hands across his chest and gazed at her." You don't remember me from somewhere before waking up in the hospital? The Victorian house? The night inside the treehouse? The pond behind the house? Chasing the frogs? Hunting treasure? Pray tell me Miss. Monroe how did you forget about me?" Evander asked with a small smile which didn't reach his heated eyes.

Alyia stared at the furious Adonis before her. Her mind flashed back to the faint memories inside her mind. They seemed so far away. Totally out of her reach. They were all vague and broken pictures. The first year after waking up in the hospital, she couldn't remember anything from her past. Even her own name. However the second and third year, the frames gradually started to resurface. Her father always told her, she will remember her past when she was ready. She had sudden flashbacks from playing in the backyard of an old two-story Victorian house. In all her memories during all these years, there had only been one clear face. That was a green eyed adorable boy. He seemed to be glued to her side. He was practically in all of her memories. She remembered him walking her to school, protecting her from other children mean pranks and at times even cooking for her. He was her savior, protector and hero. At nights, he made the monsters beneath her bed go away. He read her stories of the king and promised her that one day he would build her a castle by the ocean shore. She was never able to recall her own name. Surprisingly though, A few years later, she had finally remembered the boy's name. His name was Mike. After regaining her memory, she had tried multiple times to find the house where she used to live. She never remembered anything about her parents, but she had to find Mike. She tried for years to remember the address of that Victorian house. She even begged her father to take her for rides around their house. She had spent hours and days looking at the houses around them but she never found the address of her childhood house. She knew that Mike was worried about her.

Alyia stared again right in to the emerald green eyes before her and at last the realization hit her hard. She was staring at Mike. Her Mike.

She concentrated on the face in front of her. Those eyes were the exact color from her memories. The unique golden light brown hair, a perfect match to the one in her memories. Physically she had no doubt that he was Mike. However the intense look in his eyes, the hard expression on his face and the sheer terror emanated from him, was a complete contrast to her Mike. It was like someone else was inhabiting Mike body.

The Mike that she knew was extremely fun, kind, easygoing and always cheerful.

This was a stranger in Mike's body with eyes so cold, it was enough to freeze all hell.

Before she could stop herself her hand reached out to touch those sleek strands of hair. The scent of chocolate and vanilla, the thick texture, all were exactly how she remembered. She heard the hitch of his breath.

"Mike?" Alyia whispered tentatively.

"You left me!" Evander hissed the words accusingly. It suddenly dawned on her. Why he was furious. He blamed her for their separation! It was just outrageous! She couldn't even explain to herself what had really happened to before waking up in a hospital alone and confused.

The last memory she had for years had been playing with some other children on the second floor of a house and the next thing she knew was intense pain and darkness.

"Mike I didn't leave you intentionally!" Alyia said as she practically threw herself in to Evander's arms. She was now sitting on his lap clinging to his chest. She had missed him. She no longer cared if he had changed a lot. Somewhere deep within him there had to be her Mike.

"Call me Evander Mira. My name is Evander." He whispered in to her soft exquisite hair. She smelled like sweet red roses. He put his sturdy arms around her small frame and pressed her in to his body.

And Again for the first time in fourteen years he was finally content. He felt warmness originated from inside his chest, where there used to be a heart and radiated all along his body. Involuntarily, he started plating small kisses all over her head and started rubbing her back. He didn't want to let her go. Not ever.

In his book, she had betrayed him by leaving him. By breaking all her promises. He had made a vow a very long time ago that he would punish her if and when there was another world and they med again. He couldn't believe that his wish had come true in this lifetime!

He would embrace her and he would comfort her for now. However eventually she needed to get punished. He had already punished her and now he no longer felt that punishment to be unjust. True, he had delivered it in a wrong way. But that punishment was barely enough for her. She had left him and had failed to even remember him for fourteen years. He just had to think about how to punish her. She had to pay for taking away his life, his happiness, his soul and heart and his entire teenage years away from him. She was responsible for turning him in to a walking corpse.

Now though that she was in his arms, Her delectable soft body pressed firmly in to his, all he wanted to do was bury himself inside her forever. For now, his anger had dissipated and all left, was his intense desire to unite their bodies. He wanted to get burnt by the heat of her affection.

Evander took her head in to his hands as he tangled his fingers in her lush hair and keeping her immobile, he captured her plump succulent lips in to a long kiss. Alyia parted her lips and their tongues began a sensous dance.

Alyia felt like her insides began to melt. The kiss was sending all sorts of crazy sensations to the core of her body.

When he finally let go of her mouth, they were both breathless. "Do you remember your name? Your name was Mira. Do you mind if I call you Mira? "Evander whispered as he adjusted her body so that she was straddling him. Her legs on each side of his body. He started caressing the side of her soft flawless skin with the back of one of his hands and at the same time his other hands was stroking, massaging her lower back.

He was ready to devour her.

"Umm....N.No .....I don't mind......I like it. It reminds me of a happy time." Alyia stuttered and moaned. It was hard concentrating on words, with the way his fingers was playing her body.

Her entire body was on fire, as persistent hands wandered down her face to her neck and landed on her breasts. His fingers were relentless, caressing and kneading her breasts as well as pulling and occasionally pinching her nipples. His wet and warm mouth on her neck never stopped kissing and nibbling. All her body was just nerves, which had come to life by his masterful attentions. One of his hands crept under her top and started caressing her lower stomach. His other hand started to unhook her bra from behind. She was moaning in earnest.

He would never allow her to wear a bra again when she was at home. He needed to have constant and easy access to those marvelously sensitive nubs at all times.

Where did that thought come from? Evander wondered amidst the passionate frenzy. When did he decide to keep her here? But there was no other way. She was his. She had been his since the beginning of the time.

Evander had no idea what exactly he was doing. The feel of her warm, soft body and the potent scent of her arousal, made all rational thoughts to just evaporate.

Mira's brain was racing overtime. There was a war going on between her brain and her body. Her brain was sending her all sorts of urgent warnings that she should stay away from this man. He had been Mike a long time ago but she had no idea of the man he had become in the last fourteen years. He was practically a stranger to her. The last time she had seen him was when she was only eleven years ago. Only a child.

Unfortunately her body had a different mind of her own and had decided that she wanted this dangerous man. It was a tragedy that at twenty five, he was the first and only man who could elicit that type of response from her body. Desire was coursing through her veins as strong fingers fondled and pulled at her breasts. She stared in to his heated gaze and felt her heart skipped a beat. She could read his eyes. He wasn't content to only take her body, he wanted her soul too. He wanted every piece of her entire being.

Evander bent his head and concentrated the attention of his mouth on her nipples. As his hands began a downward travel, one to grab her bottom and the one down in to her jeans.

Alyia' head was resting on his head and her fingers scratching his back through his shirt. The sounds of her load moans and occasional yelp as he bit her nipples filled the silence of the room.

Alyia couldn't differentiate between pain and pleasure on her nipples. He had started gentle at first but now occasionally between licking and kissing her breasts, there was small biting. It was obvious he couldn't get enough of her. Her fingers fisted through the unruly curls of his hair.

The king of darkness had finally claimed her body as his. It was pathetic. She was so lost in him, she couldn't even voice her protest.

"Who is your boyfriend Mira?" Evander asked breathlessly, but somehow still keeping enough authority in his voice. He had to find out the bastard who had dared to touch his girl and teach him a lesson. Although it was Mira herself that needed a lesson for leaving and forgetting him. He wasn't in a hurry. He had forever to mete out a punishment fitting her abhorrent crime.

Alyia was lost in the a myriad of emotions. A tightness was forming deep inside her stomach and she was ready to go over the edge.

"Answer me Mira!" Evander demanded in a stern voice, his hands never leaving her body. One of his hands had managed to open her Jeans and was stroking her labia fervently.

"I.....I....No....I've never done anything like this. I had a boyfriend ......a lo..long time ago....."How did he expect her to concentrate when his hands was burning her with desire. All she could mutter was moans and cries.

"Who was your boyfriend Mira? Ummm?" Evander asked in a gruff voice. His need for information, any type of information about her was insatiable. He didn't know what she meant. There was no way she was still a virgin at that age. She must be telling him that she hasn't had sex recently?

The trained and disciplined part of his brain finally took the rein. 'Evander, STOP this right now. STOP touching the girl THIS INSTANT.' A voice called out from the depths of the rational part of his brain.

'You are not the right person for this girl. She is kind and naiive. She doesn't know the real you. She would run to another planet, if she had any idea about one tenth of the beast you are.' The voice inside his head admonished.

It took Evander all his self control to let her go and slowly untangle himself from the heaven that engulfed him.

But he had to know the identity of her boyfriend. Old or new he had to know everything about her.

'Jealous!" a mocking voice echoed through his head. Evander chose to ignore it.

"Your boyfriend Mira. Who was he?" Evander questioned again as he gathered the still panting Mira in his arms and put her back in her seat on the couch. He wanted to adjust her cloths, but he didn't trust himself to touch her again.