All Comments on 'Miracle Cream Ch. 04'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Bamm2797Bamm2797over 1 year ago
Love it

I hope there is more to this series.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Enjoyable, just a bit odd to me how it was glossed over his mom having his child. Between his own still angry feelings towards his family and Jairo and Dayanna's feelings it was odd there wasn't more debate or drama surrounding the decision.

Grouch6977Grouch6977over 1 year ago

Can I get Dayana to invest my money? Whatever she is doing is going quite well. I would like to see this story continue also. Grouch6977

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needs another chapter at least so you can end the series and answer all the unanswered questions

jafo81jafo81over 1 year ago

Please do add to this more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mas por favor

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of the sex scenes were just mentioned instead of getting detailed out. Didn't really make sense that he forgave her for cheating so quicky. Should have made her earn it better. The reason that he cheated as well shouldn't have mattered considering chapter 1. Although chapter 1 has been getting ignored for majority of the chapters. I agree the mothers pregnancy was glossed over as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Page 11 and 12 just killed it for me, you add these dramatic scenes and yet nothing happens later just a little hissy fit and everything is right and dandy, it needs more balls, most of your stories do, most of em have dramatic and horrible things happen to the MC and throughout the story he has a small hissy and gets over it, hate doesn’t go away that easy or have that light an affect it is a powerful and addictive emotion

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 1 year ago

More chapters for sure too much going on the stop now a full 5 plus stars

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

Please soul71 you can't end it here, there is so much more to cover.

Does that bitch Delilah get what she fucking deserves, namely the loss of her license to practice therapy.

How does Cory handle his "sluts' do they all have a baby with him.

Just no I thoroughly enjoyed this story and time permitting your fans would like to see you continue writing about Dayana and Cory.

Brandon11Brandon11about 1 year ago

Love this series, I would love for you to revisit this series down the line and some aunts and grandmothers and some sluts having babies.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms12 months ago

I very much enjoyed reading the twists and turns of Cory Dilan Millar's story. I'm not thrilled with some of the choices and behaviors but went along for the ride. It probably makes me horrible but I kinda wish Zach died in a plane crash on his way to repair a server meltdown in Colorado. I just liked Alice and wanted the twins to be part of the Millars. It would be fun to read an epilogue ten years on with Pixie, Zoe, and Dayana being mothers. Since Dayana seems to make money faster than Warren Buffet, maybe the church can unload the Gazebo property to become a family compound. Any way, fun story and I am looking forward to reading some of your other stories. Thank you Soul71!

Timj94Timj9411 months ago

Honestly this was a good story to me right until the whole Zach essentially getting cucked abd now just because this story takes to heart "size matters" Alice is just going to eventually either force Zach to let her be with Cory or trick him again, if the story wasn't ending right here at least.

nermienermie11 months ago

so much scope to continue, please more chapters

RsHmarRsHmar9 months ago

I was really enjoying this story until Cory an Dayana cheat on each other . I can't read past that anymore .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 ⭐️ story that really needs to continue please. There is so much left wide open that I would dearly love to see continued.

GREAT JOB.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved every part of this series but why did you just quit??? You need to continue and see where this goes!! Mother pregnant sister's wanting to be pregnant Alice pregnant with twins Cory becoming a father!!! Please more!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Again, why is angry about his sister cheating on him and then he's ok with it. If this supposed to be fantasy, at least put a bit of realism into the cheating part. No one in there right mind would be ok to be cheated on with, Dayana did cheat on Cory willingly and out of revenge and Cory is ok with it, yeah, he let some random girl suck him off, still he didn't do it willfully. I can't connect with Cory, he should know that he's being very much manipulated by everyone.

ArtnxsArtnxs6 months ago

Hi, rly love this serie, Cory sufer alot but try to get up and forward his life, dont like the betrayal, if are from his mother, Zoe or Cassi, all good, but form Dianna, mas this let a biter on lips, and the way they get him to fuck and preg could be avoid, but this is your history so you are on command, I repeat, rly love this serie, some point I dont agree but dont lesser you work, i want to ask a chp 5 if possible, with core and his sisters life over the uni and after.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

I really loved this story. But I do want to mention a couple of things. One is how atleast 2-3x you started the build up to a hot scene but then weirdly cut it of. Cory's unexplained moodswings at times. Plus during the last chapters it was too much about cars and barely any sex. And it could use a spellcheck. Still, great story and I wish there was more 😊👍.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG5 months ago

This is my third time reading this series and still love it. I do wish there was a follow up. What with mom knocked up sisters wanting to be. The birth of the twins, Cory's future after do the girls move on or stay the course? So many questions going unanswered. Well written and still a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Glad

To see I wasn’t the only one that’s reread this 3 times! I too have several unanswered questions. Did the parents get the 32? What happens when Cory graduates? How is it when there’s a newborn in the house? How do the basement shenanigans play out? There’s a lot of art laying on the table.

DuncanitaDuncanita4 months ago

Yet again, another story that isn't finished...😔 still 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story to read throughout. But. What a crap ending. Surely there is a follow-up as others have asked for. All those loose ends need to be sorted out.

H2OwolfH2Owolf3 months ago

Love the story series definately a 5. Really should continue this story here or on patreon.

kdeville87kdeville873 months ago

good story but do Dayana and Cory ever have kids and what about the rest of the women in his life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I keep coming back to this story hoping for more. What about his mother's new car, the children he is going to have with his family. So much more to come, please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES